Lilly's Life Gone Human Ch. 04

Story Info
Something bad happens, but her sister gets the love.
1.1k words
4.26
4.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 10:30 PM

Lilly's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard the bushes rustle. My heart was beating real fast. I continued walking then I heard footsteps. I quickly turned around and saw Garth grab me. He had such a devilish smile. "Where do you think you're going?" he said. I tried to break free but he was stronger than me. He pulled me closer to him and I kicked him in the balls. He yelped in pain.

"Jason! Xavier! Pierce! Grab her and hold her down!" Garth yelled. I gasped when 3 people tackled me. I saw Jason putting tape in my mouth and tying me up. I struggled to break free but I couldn't. Xavier held me and threw me in the trunk of a car. Garth then closed it and I heard muffled laughter. I heard the car start up and drive off. I was crying for help and screaming. The next 5 minutes the car stopped and I saw Garth open up the trunk. He grabbed me and pulled me into his house. He threw me on the couch and untied me. His gang held me down and took my clothes off. I had tears in my eyes.

"Ssh... Everything will be over... When we want it to be!" Garth laughed. He withdrew his cock from his pants. I tell you, it was HUGE. He rammed it in which caused me to scream in pain. They all laughed at my pain. Jason forced his cock down my mouth and he forced my head on his cock.

I couldn't breathe. Xavier went under me and he shoved his cock down my asshole. I screamed louder and louder.

"Pierce shut her up," Garth ordered

"Jeez, even with a cock down her mouth she's loud," Pierce said. I saw him inject some sleeping medicine in my arm. I slowly stopped screaming and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw them sitting on the couch.

"Hey there sleepyhead," Garth said. I began crying again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at them. Garth just chuckled.

"I know you are a dirty slut," Garth said. I got angry.

"So what if I am?" I yelled. Garth smiled.

"And I also know you murder men if they don't pleasure you enough," my eyes widened. They could not tell anyone!

"Please... Don't tell... I could get life in jail..." I begged tears forming. Garth smiled.

"I won't... If you become my girlfriend..." Garth said. I wiped the tears in my eyes.

.:At Home:.

"Come on Lilly... Pick up!" Abel said.

"She went to that party I knew she would!" Eve yelled. Kate looked more worried. Her sister was in trouble. Abel eventually gave up.

"She'll be here..." Abel said.

.:Corner of Wolfen street:.

I walked down the sidewalk crying. I stopped at my street and looked. I finally stopped at my house. I opened up the door and was greeted by hugs. I cried in my brother's chest. "Oh my god! I went to the party and everything went horrible! Juan was shot!" I cried. My brother hugged me tightly.

"It's okay its okay... You're home..." He said. I looked at everyone.

"Then, I was rapped... It was Garth... And his friends..." I said. My mom screamed in anger.

"Winston! Abel! Get in the fucking car!" Eve yelled. Abel happily obliged and grinned evilly. Winston looked at Kate.

"Comfort your sister. We'll be back," my dad said and closed the door. My sister held onto me while I cried.

"Ssh... It's okay Lilly..." Kate said calmly. She hugged me. I felt her big soft breasts touch against me. I also heard her moan softly. I looked at her amber eyes.

"Kate... There's something I need to tell you something... It's about Humphrey..." I said. Kate looked at me concerned.

"At the party... I went to go look for Angel. I found her and Humphrey having sex in the bathroom..." I said. Kate had tears against her eyes. She busted in to tears and hugged me. I felt her breast touch mine. I slightly moaned. Her breasts felt so good on mine. Kate stopped crying after a few minutes. I looked her in the eyes. "Kate... You don't need him... You need someone else..." I said. Kate nodded her head. "Hey, mind if I give you a massage? You and I are in a lot of stress,"" I said. Kate smiled.

"Sure Lilly. I'd love that," Kate said. She laid on the couch and lifted her shirt. I saw her furry back. Her back was so sweet and sexy... Oh god... Am I thinking this...?

I got on top if her and began massaging her back. She moaned a bit. "Damn Lilly... You are good at massages..." Kate moaned. I chuckled.

"Hey Kate, do you want to know something weird?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

"Would it be weird if me and you had sex?" I asked. Kate giggled.

"Yeah, that would," Kate said. I continued massaging her.

"Be honest: would that feel good?" I asked. Kate wondered for a moment.

"Honestly, it would feel good. I heard that when two people tribe, it feels like you are already cumming," she said. I blushed at the thought. Me and Kate... Scissoring... No it wouldn't happen. I continued massaging her. What I didn't notice was that I was slowly moving my hips back and forth on Kate's... Nice, firm ass. I got off Kate and sat next to her.

"Kate? Do you think I'm a weird person?" I asked. Kate shook her head.

"No, you're not. You're my sister," Kate said. I smiled.

"Do you... Think I'm weird for doing this?" I asked blushing. Kate raised an eye brow.

"Weird for doing what- MMF!" I planted my lips on hers. I pulled away blushing. Kate blushed and looked down. I frowned.

"I knew it... I'm weird..." I said sadly. Kate looked at me and smiled.

"No. You're not weird." Kate said and kissed me. We both blushed and closed our eyes. Me and Kate got up, still kissing. We went to the hallway and began making out wildly. I dug my tongue inside her mouth. She moaned loudly. Kate pulled the strings from my tank top off and took a look at my breasts. She smirked and grabbed my bra with her teeth and pulled it off. Kate grinned and kissed me again. She kissed down my body and to my breasts. She began sucking on them which caused me to moan. Kate looked up at me and grinned. "In my room..." she said.