Lilly's Vacation

Story Info
She is punished to orgasms.
3.6k words
3.75
35.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers

There are no underage minors (under 18) having sex in my story.

*****

Lilly is a hot sexy woman I met her online. We had been chatting online and by the phone for more than a year. When she then comes to visit me on her Vacation.

Traveling from Wisconsin to Florida after planning for several month. She texted me along her way and I arrived to meet her in person.

She was exactly what I expected we had sent pictures and describes ourselves many times. We had also chatted with cam so no big surprises.

She is a tall woman six foot with raven black long hair, has the large hourglass figure. Her DD top with its cleavage to her narrow waist and fit stomach, to her wide spread hips and them long shapely legs. She is a lot of woman.

We traveled to the many of springs and rivers and a day trip to Daytona beach and St Augustine all by motorcycle.

She had been here several days when she was wanting to do some shopping. Not wanting to go, I lent her my car after about a hour she calls to say, "she has had a small accident with the car."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine but your door has a dent."

"Well it sounds driveable so enjoy your day shopping and don't worry about the car and call if you gets lost. I'll Punish You later for it." I joked!

Hours later when she got home we look at the car just a dent in a back door. I check the rear window and it goes up and down so I'm thinking no big deal.

She is looking sad with her head tilted forward her hair covering her face. "I'm so sorry how can I repay or what is my punishment master?" she asked in a shy timid voice.

I went along with her, "Well young lady I'm much too upset to give you your punishment now while I'm angry. I will think about it and we figure it out later. Ok enough about it now. Come inside I have your dinner ready."

Taking her inside I sit her down and serve us diner, sit to enjoy our meal.

The next day I called a few friends and told them I was planning a sexcsapade in two days. I quickly found four guys that were willing to all meet on Thursday at Seven pm for a night of fun.

The next day I told her, "I had chosen her punishment and it would be tomorrow at six pm."

I can tell she wants to know what it is, but all she says is, "Yes master."

"You are to be showered, shaved, have your makeup on and be standing naked in the living room by six pm. Do you understand?"

"Yes master I will be ready."

The doorbell rings and I send her to change clothes and suggest something I can see some skin.

I answer the door to find Dean and his wife Sarah and invite them in and to the bar for a drink as we get them mixed Lilly arrives in a short white tennis dress with no bra or underwear. I introduce her to them and we relax with the drinks.

Sarah sits by Lilly asking, "How was your trip?" When Dean told me you were here I just had to stop by and meet you. We live just down the street and the guys hang out often. I'm so glad your here"

"The trip was long but I'm having a lot of fun and love the Florida sunshine and the warm temps."

Our drinks near empty when Dean stands, "well we need to head down the street I have to work early and I think tomorrow may be a long day."

Sarah and Lilly rise and we walk them to the front door. Dean and I say "Later." The girls are exchanging hugs as they leave to walk home.

It had been a long day so we headed off to bed also. We relaxed most of the next morning then decide to take the motorcycle to get some lunch. It was already getting hot outside, so I told her to dress for the heat. We only have to ride fifteen or twenty min. each way.

I go to dress and she finds me by the bike She has her ample chest tied into a halter top. I wonder if it will hold them in the wind. She has cut off blue jean shorts on. She ties up her hair and straps on her riding boots.

We enjoy the short ride, even in the sweltering heat outside. We park the bike in the shade and head for the air conditioning. Walking in she drew plenty of looks from the locals. She was a sexy woman and when she walked in a room not only the guys looked the women looked also.

She was feeling the ac cool her body when a friend called out to me. We joined him at his table.

"Tom this is Lilly she is on vacation and staying with me. Lilly this is Tom a friend of mine he is married to Kim they have 2 kids a boy and a girl."

"Yall need to come by this weekend were having a big cook out we would like to have you both join us. Can I tell Kim to expect you?" he ask.

"Sounds great we need to eat saturday anyway so tell Kim I prefer to eat her cooking. I will bring Ms. Lilly also."

"Ok then I got to be going see you saturday." and he left.

We ate our food and drank some extra water then started out on the ride back thru the heat of midday Florida. Fifteen min later we were home we felt hot sun on our exposed skin and every stitch of clothes we were wearing was soaking wet with sweat. We walked inside to the air and stripped naked to cool off our bodies.

I walked to the shower after I quit sweating and showered it from my skin and washed and conditioned my hair. Feeling much better I wrapped a towel around me and walked about.

Lilly says, "Well is about time I start getting my shower and get ready"

I looked at her and nodded, yes.

While she is gone on her mission I move some chairs from the dining room, center the table in the room, and tie ropes to the four legs. When she returns I tell her to come to me, she kneels in front of me. I whisper in her ear, "She is not to speak again till I say so."

I lead her into the dining room and point to the table she climbs up onto it and lays spread eagle. I tie the ropes to her ankles and move to her arms .

Now she is naked and tied up wondering what's next. I turn and leave the room. Once out of her view I turn up the stereo. I slip outside to call my friend's and say "ok come on over."

When they arrive we sit in the bar on the deck and have a drink and I tell them the plan one more time.

"We all go in together and surround her, then we move slowly to her all five of us touching and rubbing her sexy body at the same time. Ten hands touching her everywhere her tits, her hips, her legs and thighs. I hope she can even tell the feel of five sets of hands all caressing her."

While they drink I go see Lilly, she is waiting for her punishment but she's not sure what. I stroke her bare breast and pinch the nipple then plant my face in her crotch taking a deep breath she smells so sweet and clean. I whisper, "you have been a very BAD girl." She blinks her eyes. I put the mask over her face to cover her eyes, then leave again.

Returning to the men and I tell them "Ok guys time to strip." We all get naked and walk into the dining room we circle the table and all at once we reach out and touch her body with ten hands feeling her from head to toe.

We roam our hands all over her teasing her with the sense of touch. Several hands touching her breast and her thighs they seem to follow each other as they trace patterns on her flesh. Then several hands grab her large titties she has three hands on each one and others still touching her crotch.

I watch as her nipples grow full. Two guys now have their cocks in her hands, I motion Dean to her mouth. When his cock touches her lips. She opens her lips and he pushes his cock into her waiting mouth.

I touch her pussy it is damp and I motion Rob between her legs, He kneels over and I spread her wet pussy open for him to lick it was very erotic for me. He lowers his mouth and starts to lick her sweet pussy.

Rob has been a friend for many years. His wife had passed away 4 years ago, after about three year and a half of watching him sitting home alone I asked him one day if he would be interested in a swingers party.

He said no at first then called me weeks later wanting to go. Rob is very muscular with a large chest and strong arms, he has been working out for years and most of the ladies think he is hot!

Check the video camera, all is working. Picking up the mini cam I move around the room getting different angles. They all at once stop and rotate to the right she wraps her lips around Jack's cock, as soon as it's in position.

She looks so happy bound to the table, blindfolded, with a guy sucking her pussy, a fat cock in her mouth ,and both hands filled with cock. The two with their cocks in her hands are each sucking a nipple. I watch as she withers and moans. Seeing her happy makes me hard.

Paul is still eating her and doing a good job, about to make her cum as I watch stroking my cock. I watch and move to her face and tell her how sexy she looks. Paul is my brother and most trusted friend in the world.

We look similar both with long hair and beards and bikers to the end. He scares people with his ruff look, but is a kind and caring person who puts others before him. He looks like a mean biker but looks are deceiving. When she starts to wither and twist, ready for orgasm. I tell her to cum hard on his face. She starts to shake and cums on his face while we watch.

When she has passed her peak I give the cue to rotate again, during the shuffle I reach over and remove her blindfold, now she can see Rob's Hard cock going into her mouth. I watch as she looks around the room. Dean was the only one she had ever met.

Yesterday Dean and Sarah had dropped by for a bit. Sarah wanted to meet Lilly. They are swingers that live close by and We often play together.

She looked at the four men around her and turned to look into the camera I was holding and had a big smile on her face. Strangers having their way with her and me with a mini cam. Dean was now going down on her while She is sucking Rob's hard cock.

Waiting for her to get her groove back, Watching him lick her, I now know what Sarah said had to be true. He Can't Eat pussy. I slide my finger into Lilly as He licks Her, She twist her hips a bit and then I find it with my finger and rub on it slowly till she starts to moan. He is now licking her clit as I rub her spot slowly with my finger.

I keep my pace and slow and steady. Dean was all over the place licking fast, hard, soft, sometimes missing it all together. Making a mental note to give him a clue sometime. I'm sure Sarah would appreciate it if he learned a bit.

Time to switch again, She raises her head, looking at her I know she wants to speak.

"Yes Baby what you want?"

She opens her mouth and Says, "Please someone FUCK me!"

While changing positions Jack gets up on the table. Lilly eagerly sucks Paul's big hard cock as another slides into her warm wet pussy. Slowly Jack pushes into her then back out several times.

Jack is the youngest of our group only 27 years old and has a hard body and likes older women. We met 2 yrs ago in a bar, I had a friend with me that wanted to meet him so I walked up and asked him if he wanted to join us for a drink.

We all got along so well we invited Jack home with us for a threesome. Now as Jack strokes in and out Lily She adjust her hips and He sinks more cock into her as she is pushing up to get it all in her.

I tell him to, "pull the head out and push it back in."

He does it several times with just the head then slides it all into her, she moans around the cock in her mouth. He Slowly fucks her as we all watch. When He starts to go to fast I motion for him to slow down as I know this will tease her and make her cum harder when she is ready.

But before She is ready we have to change places to keep Jack from cumming in her. After all have rotated Rob pushes his cock into her wet slit as she moans again. He Fucks Her faster than the other guys, She is loving that big hard cock in her. Before long I can tell she is about to burst again.

I tell him to pound her hard as she is going to cum again. He never stops pounding her even when she cums on his hard dick. He slows but never stops fucking her wet pussy, it is now making the wet sounds.

Lily takes a dick from her mouth and Says, "OH my Fucking God that was great!"

Rob motions to me and I call the next switch. Dean is the next man to mounts her and slides up into her inch by inch then starts back and forth in and out of her wet pussy being fucked by the third guy and still has two more waiting she is one happy lady.

Watching has me so hard so I go to her face and feed her my cock as others suck her tit's and Dean is fucking her. I let Him fuck her for a long time while she sucks me. I am so hard watching her get fucked. I need to move so motion for another cock to replace mine in her mouth.

Checking the cameras again all is good. Returning to her and watching as my friend pound her pussy full of hard cock very fast.

Moving to her ear I ask, "What you want to make you cum again?"

"Harder" She whispers.

Dean hears her and speeds up his strokes and pushes in deeper and harder. Faster and harder he pounds her.

Lily starts to wither and shake, "I'm fucking cumming now!" She screams and bucks wildly driving him over the edge, he pulls his throbbing cock from her Juicy slit just in time to spray her belly with thick sticky cum. He shoots several squirts all over her belly.

"Break time!" We all need a rest, I ask one of them to make her a drink. I get the baby wipes out and hand them to Dean who came on her belly, He gently cleans up the mess he made.

"Hey baby do you need anything?"

"Got all any woman could want. Can't think of a thing." Was her reply.

"I got to go pick up Sarah. Want us to stop back?"

"Yes," I said, "bring her back if She wants to."

"Well guy's what do you want?"

The only one who had not fucked Her, Paul was quick to say, "I want some of that hot pussy."

Lilly Says "Well bring it to me I'm a bit tied up at the moment."

We all had a chuckle and he went to her got up and straddled her and pushed his half hard cock into her. She moaned as he entered, then as He pumped her we all watched as his cock started to grow.

He had a fat cock and long as it hardened up inside her. "Tease Her," I said. "pull it out and start over."

He eased his fully hard cock out of her, then pushed the fat head up against her wet lips and slowly into her folds like She likes it.

All of us were watching him tease her pussy then he would fill it with his long hard throbbing shaft for a bit then remove and start over again. They were so relaxed and enjoying it, and so were the rest of us. We watched as they fucked and stroked our cocks.

Before long Rob and Jack were moving to her face again. Both had hard cocks, and wanted to be sucked by her, she sucked them both taking turns swallowing first one cock then the other.

Standing there watching Paul fuck Lilly has my cock hard and my head spinning when suddenly I feel a hand Grab my cock.

I turn to see Sarah. She says "Dean told me Lilly is one hot girl."

"Yes She is," I say. Looking back at Dean I ask "why you two still have clothes on?"

When I turn back Sarah is dropping her dress onto the floor and stepping out of it. She walks around the table looking as Paul keeps stroking his cock in and out of Lilly.

Sarah them moves to the side of Lilly and takes her nipple in her mouth to suck on it. I hear a sigh from Lilly and watch as Dean walks around the table looking for a place to fit in. Sarah pulls Dean to take her place sucking Lilly's Breast. She then bends at the waist over to suck Deans cock.

Sarah is a petite half Asian girl with a nice set of fake breast and a cute ass. She sees me looking at her ass so she starts to shake it then spreads her legs wide to give me a better view.

Stepping to her, my hand starts to fondle her cute ass then lower down to her pussy. Spreading her lips to find the clit, I start to stroke it very softly. Sarah is now pushing back on to my hand, so I slide a finger into her moist tight hole.

Paul had picked up the pace now was driving deeper into Lilly with his fat cock sliding in and out. The faster he went the more she raised her hips trying to get it all in her. Dean is now hard again from the head job. Sarah is now moving back and forth as my finger fucks her now wet pussy.

Lilly is now gasping and was slamming her hips down hard on the table meeting every thrust of his with hers. She is bouncing so hard Jack and Rob can't keep their cocks in her mouth anymore. They are standing there stroking there cock's watching Paul fuck her.

Sarah sends Dean to the front with the others to jerk off. Sarah then bends over more and spreads wide so I step up and aim my cock to her wet pussy lips, slowly sinking into her fresh pussy, grinding as I push up into her wetness. Now three guys were standing over Lilly stroking their cocks watching her body tense up they knew she was going to cum again.

They stroked faster as they watched her twist and shudder as she started to orgasm. I kept stroking in Sarah trying to match Paul's pace in Lilly. Grabbing her hips so I can pull her to me. Heavy breathing fills the air as all are nearing orgasm.

Jack is the first, shooting short burst of cum all over her face. Before He is done Dean starts spewing his cream on her face and chest, then is Rob shooting his juice on to her tit's. While their cocks are still dripping on her Paul fucks her fast and hard.

When he nods to me I pull out of Sarah and he pulls out of Lilly. Paul shoots a thick stream of cum all the way to her chin and neck and down her belly. I stroke my cock and spray her also with jetting pulses of cum all over her tits and her flat belly.

Laying there breathing heavy from her orgasm and covered with the cum of five men she looks so good I take a few pics.

Sarah returns with a tray of well needed drinks. Rob and Jack start to dress and say they have to go. Paul says, "nite all I'm heading to the spare room."

Sarah goes to Lilly and unties her, Lilly slowly walks to the shower to clean up. Dean and Sarah say, "night neighbor" and leave.

Lily returns from her shower all clean and hugs me. So I ask, "how was the punishment?"

She smiles and Says "it was even better than the Fantasy I told you about!"

I take Lilly by the hand to my bed. "Tomorrow we will edit the footage and make you a copy for to take home with you!"

do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers