Lilly's Wicked Dream

Story Info
An online encounter turns into something much more for Lilly
2.3k words
4.41
47.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Proximus
Proximus
27 Followers

(This story is a work of fiction, inspired by and dedicated to Lillycane)

Jack met Lilly online a few weeks ago. Even though he was 45 and she a mere 21, they just seemed to click instantly. She was cute, sweet, flirty and an all around good girl. Raised by a good family, she was supposed to marry someone her own age and settle down. But despite her upbringing, Lilly had secret desires and often found herself craving a bit of darkness. For his part, Jack just seemed to instinctively know how to feed those desires and drive her primal needs wild.

One particular night, Jack had been sending her some very graphic porn images and video clips, accompanied by his own poison laced words. HIs words told the story of the images that spoke directly to Lilly's soul. Time passed so quickly that evening. His thoughts, planted in her brain, had made her so incredibly aroused that she had to relieve herself by any means possible. With Jack's guidance, she had one of the most intense orgasms of her young life.

Afterward, she was so worked up, that she decided to send a personal thank you picture of herself to Jack. It wasn't lude. It wasn't even pornographic, just a picture of her pretty red lips blowing him a kiss across the many miles that separated them. As she signed off that night, she told him that she was thinking of leaving her door unlocked so that someone might sneak into her room that night and take her. Jack smiled to himself for a job well done, and told her that he would gladly break into her apartment if he lived closer. They laughed and chalked it up to mere fantasy.

They continued to chat over the following weeks, and Jack continued to try to make her cum harder and harder each time they played. Eventually, they got around to sharing personal pics with one another. Jack admired her curvy young ass and plump 34DD tits. Her hair was died purple at the tips, another insight into her playful personality. Lilly, on the other hand, loved Jack's rugged older look, which definitely fed into her Daddy fantasy.

One day, Jack was looking at some of the special pics she sent him, when it hit him like a punch in the gut. She left the geo-tagging feature enabled on them. Now, he knew her name and where she lived. His mind raced. Perhaps he actually could make one of her darkest fantasies come true. That would send her into the wildest orgasm of her life if he had the guts to make it happen.

Playing it cool, he continued to chat with her regularly. Again, one evening in a moment of weakness, she shared the fact that she would be ovulating soon and that she was nothing but a slave to her hormones for those 2 days. Jack knew that this was the weekend to put everything in motion. He booked a morning flight to her city, and checked into a hotel only a few minutes from her apartment. From his room, he chatted with her that day and into the night, making sure that she was plenty horny, but not giving her enough for a full release. They both signed off, and said good night. And she repeated that fantasy about having someone break in and take her roughly in the middle of the night. Little did she know.


Closing his laptop, Jack smiled. Now, all he had to do was wait. A mere three hours later, he stood outside her apartment building. With a small duffle bag in hand, he entered the building and went to her door. It was 3 AM, and the only sounds were that of the occasional passing car. Pulling his black tactical mask down over his face, he checked her door knob. Much to his delight, she indeed left it unlocked. He quietly let himself in. Pacing his way slowly down the hall, there she was, perfectly asleep, in nothing more than a night shirt.

...........

In an instant, she awoke. A large man was straddling her hips and pinning her face down in the mattress. She attempted to scream, but a single piece of duct tape across her lips prevented anything but a muffled grunt from escaping the room. She struggled in vain against his might, seemingly helpless as he used lengths of thick smooth ropes to bind each wrist to a corresponding ankle. Now, she was completely at his mercy. Her mind raced. What was he going to do to her? Why was he here? Would he kill her? She cried and tried to scream again, but it was useless. And the feeling of being entirely at the will of some strange man both terrified and thrilled her. Was she crazy? How could she even think of pleasure in a moment like this.

When he finished tying her up, he shifted on the bed, kneeling between her splayed thighs, his skillful hands lifting her ass up off the bed. With her wrists tied in this manner, it forced her to push her face into the pillows while simultaneously pushing her ass up in the air. He slid her t-shirt up her spine, and the night air grazed across her exposed sex. This sent a chill through her body, and another wave of terror mixed with anticipation. What was this man doing to her?

The stranger took his time, which struck her as odd for the moment. But then he sunk two thick fingers into her slippery pussy and her mind went blank. With his palm facing down toward the mattress, and his middle two fingers bent at the first knuckle, he was slowly rubbing her G spot. Pumping his fingers in and out, working them deeper into her, Lilly felt her muscles clenching them. Surely, she could not possibly think that her body wanted this? His thumb applied just enough pressure to her clit to send bolts of electricity through her young body. And now her mind was confused. This man knew exactly how to push her buttons, like he was inside her head. As his probing fingers continued to invade her sex, she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to breath. She could not possibly allow this stranger to make her cum. No, she had to hold out.

And just as if it was on cue, he spoke to her for the first time. "Cum for me you horny little slut." He pumped his fingers faster. "Cum for this total stranger who's fingering your cunt" His voice stirred her mind like a blender. "You know you want it so bad. Cum for me!" His command was low and in a grizzled voice. It rang in her ears like a gun shot. Her pussy clenched his fingers and she was done. His words had removed the thin veil of her resistance. Her body shuddered as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. She could no longer control herself and was lost in the orgasm.

Before she could come down, a new sensation struck her. Gone were his invading digits, now he was rubbing his thick swollen cock head in her gaping pussy. Her heart was pounding in her chest, not only from her recent release, but now because some stranger was about to push his bare cock into her unprotected pussy. Lilly knew that this weekend was her most fertile time, this moment, right now, she was ovulating. And here was some stranger's cock knocking at her entrance. She struggled and thrashed at her restraints, but his knots were solid. In fact, when she stopped thrashing, she could hear him chuckling under his breath at her.

With his hands holding her hips with perhaps a little too much familiarity, he sank his entire thick length into her in one devious stroke. 'Ohhhh gawd,' she thought as his girth stretched her in ways no man had ever done. She felt so full, so alive, and at the same time so terrified again.

His voice rang in her ears once more, "Take that cock you dirty little whore.... you KNOW you NEED this!" Again, she shut her eyes and tried to push it out of her mind, but her body had other plans. His words caused her pussy to clamp down on his pistoning cock, which only served to elevate her pleasure.

Then, she felt him reach up and remove the piece of duck tape. Like the sudden jerk of a Band-aid, she felt the sharp pain of it being ripped from her lips. "You don't need this anymore," he told her in no uncertain terms. "You won't scream, right slut? You're loving every second of this, and you know it!" His menacing laugh made her feel so weak and powerless.

'Ohhhh fuck,' she thought. He was right but there was no way she was telling him that. She would never give him that satisfaction. In her mind, she tried desperately to fight him. When she attempted to scream 'Fuck you,' she was shocked that no words came out. Suddenly, she realized that he had replaced the duct tape with his hand, the same hand which had moments ago been inside her raging pussy.

Then, his words fell on her again, pushing her even more into her own depravity. "Smell those fingers bitch! Smell how fucking horny you are for me!" He was savagely pounding her tight young sex, and she couldn't stop the pleasure from invading her thoughts. He spoke again, "A complete stranger buried in your unprotected cunt, and you're loving it." As he slammed into her relentlessly, she could hear their flesh slapping together loudly. Again, his words drove her deeper into the abyss, "You're nothing but a greedy cock slut, aren't you?"

Lilly could hear herself grunting like an animal in heat. It was almost as if she was having an out of body experience, surely those noises were not her own. No one in her life had even made her feel this way, so primal. She could smell her own arousal on his fingers, and it made her feel even more broken inside. Was she nothing more than the whore that he was using her for? The thought sent her mind spiraling out of control.

Then, she felt his hand grasp her hair, right next to her scalp at the back of her head. He pulled, and her head jerked back. She moaned from the pain, but also because it forced him to sink deeper into her pussy. As her mind began to focus more on his fantastic invading member, she could feel his soft cock head banging against her cervix over and over. This was a place no man had ever touched, and this stranger was driving her mad.

Leaning forward and whispering into her ear through gritted teeth, "You want me to cum inside you, don't you?" His hand moved away from her mouth, but she couldn't scream. He pumped his fat dick harder. "You NEED me to flood your womb with my fertile seed. SAY IT!"

But she couldn't form the words. All she could do was groan into the night air as her body betrayed her and clamped down on his cock harder, like she truly wanted this stranger to impregnate her.

"Admit it you fucking slut! You want me to put a baby in your belly RIGHT NOW!" His thrusts were wickedly delicious, but his words broke her will to keep up the charade of her resistance.

A whimpered "yes" was all that she could give him, but it was everything. She surrendered her body to him in that moment. He owned her, and they both knew it.

"Good girl" was all that he said as he bucked and plunged his rigid organ into her with sadistic glee. Lilly knew it too. She felt her hips pushing back against him, trying desperately to let him sink deeper into her cunt. Her muscles squeezed his rigid organ with every thrust, wanting, no NEEDING him to bathe her eggs with his potent seed.

Then, he spoke again, and it flipped a switch in her mind. "Cum for me! Cum on this stranger's cock inside you." She closed her eyes in desperation. He drove his rigid pole into her more urgently. "Use that cunt to milk every drop out of me." She could sense his body tensing as he continued to drill deeper. "Pull that spunk into your womb like a trophy!" In that moment, she had been reduced to nothing more than a writhing mass of hormones. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she fucked him back with all her might.

He gave her three more deliciously violent thrusts, and his whole shaft swelled. The first blast hit the back of her pussy and she cried out. Betrayed in every way, mind, body and spirit, her peak crashed over her like a tsunami. She pushed her hips up higher, opening herself up to this stranger so that he could plant his spawn inside her. Feeling him yanking her hair and plunging his thick tool into her depths, his massive organ pulsed and twitched, spurting his thick gravy into her like a fire hose. Feeling the force of her walls gripping him as she panted and howled in sheer delight under him, this man fucked his seed deeper into her with every stroke.

Then, just when she was coming down and beginning to question what she had done, he whispered to her again. "You weren't lying. You really don't wear panties to bed. Good Girl"

Her mouth hung open as she realized. There was only one other person that she had told about that little ritual of not wearing panties to bed. This was Jack, her Jack! And the thought made her pussy clench around him again. Gone were the questions of right and wrong, the only thought in Lilly's mind was how many times he would use her before the night was over!

Proximus
Proximus
27 Followers