Lily and Davis Ch. 01

Story Info
An escort finds love.
4.1k words
18.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked the way it felt, being in control. The sex was just pay-off. Knowing when she was done, she walked away without another thought... that was a high she couldn't get from anything she'd tried. His eyes rolled back in his head as his lids fluttered down. She looked at his face, flushed and red with strain lines marking his forehead. She dug her nails in his mildly hair covered chest, making him bite his lips.

The cherry red faded to a pale white-edged shrimp color. She dragged her nails down, leaving ten scratch lines, brightly mocking. He threw his head back and thrust his hips as he pushed up into her. Umberto never made much noise, just a few deep exhales. She stayed on top of him, slowly moving her butt back and forth, grinding. He held his breath for a few seconds and exhaled slowly, as if he was counting.

Thoughts of being back at home, waking up and feeling Maxi pulling at her feet through cooled cotton blanket and sheet, of when she was 14 and snuck out of the house to go to the beach, or what she project was due in her art class ran through her head at times like this. She shook her head, smiling down at Umbe, so why now? Why did she see him holding her?

Why did a snapshot click in her head, showing his thick hands running through her hair and down the sides of her breast to her waist to rest his hand in hers? She reached up and released the safety catch on the cuffs securing each of his hands. Immediately, Umberto reached for her breasts, squishing them and kneading them. He sat up, pulling her with him to begin suckling and drawing her nipples into his mouth. Looking into her eyes, he smiled with a crook of his eyebrows,

"Thank you , baby. Ahh, that was fucking great! Stupendo, cara." He stood and stretched. "I don't think anyone understands me like you... how is that?" Shaking his head, with a cat at the cream smile, he dug into his jacket pocket and handed her a roll of cash. He bent to kiss her cheek and pat it as he strolled to the bathroom. "I will call again once I know when next I am free... You know, bella, you really..."

His voice drowned out as her thoughts wandered again. How she even counted the twelve hundred was beyond her, maybe counting brought her back to the room. Like jumping cracks when she was little calmed her anger at her mother, counting each one absent-mindedly until the ball of fire in her chest had cooled. She snapped her head up as a sound he made caught her attention. The light from the room flickered on his watch face as he snapped it on,

'Ah, that is it.' He said. A smile grazed her mouth as she stood up, walked to him and reached up, standing on the high heels she had worn in bed to kiss both his cheeks. She bent, taking up her dress and slithering it over her head. "Ciao, then. You know where to reach me." She passed the open bathroom door to look in the mirror to make sure she was passable.

"And this, bella, is why you are my favorite. Always dignified and neat." He turned to the desk and began writing something on a mini notepad he had pulled out of his briefcase as she opened the door and left.

The hotel was one of the most beautiful she had seen. The carpet was plush and reminded her of Indian rugs talked about in many old British stories. Sometimes she felt child-like and wanted to trace the patterns, each representing a different region of Hindustan of old, with a mini car. Lily smirked to herself as the thought went through the sliding doors. Those days are long gone.

Cold, breath-stealing air whipped up her legs under her coat, to her mouth, before she had time to pull up her scarf. One of the many gifts she recieved. Pashimna goat, designer. It had been made especially for her, a gift from one of her Brits. It was warmer and thicker, blocking out the night air as she waited for a gypsy cab. The cab pulled up, recognizing her as a constant fare. She slid in, not needed to tell the driver her destination, and rested her head back.

Did she want to take things where they went? Or just let it slowly slip away until a new interest or occupying diversion came? She let her thoughts slowly drift as the street lamp's light lulled her into a mild doze.

Living in a mid-class area, her comings and goings never raised any suspicions. When she left during the day, she was just any other 20-something worker bee. When she left at night, again, it was typical partying behavior to be expected for a girl on the go. Nothing to make the soccer moms or respected pros grab their children or man as if she were a threat to all decency. Nope. Nada. No fuss. This night was no different than any other, when she let herself into her house. Hers. Where no one and no thing made her doubt who she was or what she was.

Some might harden or feel loneliness creep into them at times like this, but not her. The world she made was satisfying. It wasn't as if she were a bleached bimbo, who need constant male attention or an empty-headed do-nothing. Her talents and interests filled her time. She lived and breathed her art. Her foresight on where her talent would take her, never faltering. It wasn't about pretty dressed up names for her job or class or beginnings.

'Liar!' bounced around in her head as she sank into the almost too hot water of the bath she'd run. After every 'session' she performed her rituals; Luxurious bath, full spa treatment, mani-pedi, and hair. She picked up her phone as it buzzed, letting her know a text had just arrived. He had arrived early and wanted to know if she would come now. Standing up, the water sluiced off her skin, splashing a little onto the floor.

Damn! She didn't want to waste time cleaning, but she did it anyway. The anticipation of this night had been weighing on her. Maybe that was why she took Umberto. A way to relieve the tension? Lily walked to the closet and dug out a latex suit. Black. It never was her favorite color, but as a mood setter, whatever works for the client. The black stiletto boots would have to wait, but the outfit was complete. Black cuffs with o-rings, collar with chains and makeup to add to the mood. Deep red lips and smoky eyes, for more mystery.

She made her safe call, letting Chris know where she was going. Even though Davis was a regular, it was normal practice. The forbidden feeling heightened, as she responded to his text. Her pussy wet in response. Her nipples felt tighter. If her medium brown skin allowed it, she was sure that her cheeks would be a blush color. She slipped into her stiletto knee-high boots, pat Maxi on his head as she went out the door.

She parked her car in his driveway, making sure that the path to his door was level. Sliding on the stilettos, she put her feet out carefully. Davis' house didn't seem lit, if she hadn't known he was waiting, she'd have thought he wasn't home. As she got to the door, it was flung open. Immediately, her arm was grabbed by Davis' huge hands.

"Get in this fuking house, right now, bitch!" she tried to keep her footing as he yanked her in. "What the hell do you think you're doing, getting here late?" his deep voice was calm and steady as he barraged her.

"Umm, I thought I was..."

"You thought? Didn't I tell you to leave the thinking to me?" He pushed her to the floor, forcing her face down to his shoes. "Now kiss them." She did as he told her, he smiled as he said, "Ah, thank you."

He allowed her to look up at him and she saw a smile on his face, knowing she had pleased him. "I'm sorry I was late, please forgive me, Master."

Davis pulled her to her feet by her hair, shaking his head at her, "No need to be sorry...you'll make up for it." He pulled her over to a divan in the middle of the room. Candles were lit all around the room, casting shadows. He maneuvered her so that she was flung across his legs, her ass in the air. A low moan escaped her lips as he ran his free hand up and down her ass.

"That plump black ass needs spanking doesn't it? Yes, wiggle it for me. Wiggle it and know that I'm the one who's going to give you your punishment." He pushed her head down and swatted her bottom, forcefully, making her catch her breath quickly.

"Thank yo..." Lily felt more swats hitting her, each one harder than the next and couldn't finish her sentence. She closed her eyes and listened to his hands meeting with her latex covered flesh, knowing that her ass was on fire, but she didn't dare move. She remembered the first and last time she had made that mistake.

Davis had put an ice cube in between her ass, made her get in the shower and ran ice cold water on her hot cheeks for a half hour. Now, she just bit her lower lip as tears ran down her face. FUCK! It hurt but she bore it, the desire to let out cries building when she felt his hard cock on her stomach.

"Hmm, you feel that, do you? You're getting hungry for that, aren't you?" He rubbed it into her stomach a little harder, " You want to see it? Hm, baby?" She nodded her head and she felt him moving beneath her, his hand sliding between them and down her suit. Davis fiddled with her nipples and played with her breasts for a few moments, before letting her up.

"Stay there." She watched as he went to the sideboard and open it. Lined up were ropes, whips, paddles and dildos of different shapes and sizes. He pulled out a whip, turning back to smile a wicked smile at her. He snapped it and she jumped. Her eyes widened and he let out a laugh. "Mmm, yes, baby. I know. I know you're afraid of that, huh? Good." He laughed, harshly, when Lily shook her head no.

"Close your eyes." She did as instructed.

She could hear him moving around, and still let her eyes remain shut. She always listened to Davis. He loved that she was a quick learner and very obedient. He only had had to show her once how displeased he was with her and she adjusted to his desires. She felt a blind fold covering her eyes. Slowly, she was led to a bench where he lowered her down, hooking her wrists and ankles to the bench legs.

He slid his hand between her legs and played with the outside of her pussy. His steps echoed as he walked around her. She didn't know what to expect next, but the zipping sound of his pants let her know he was getting naked. She licked her lips, nervously. She heard the sounds of a lubricant being rubbed on his cock as he stroked it, of his sighs of pleasure and then felt his moist hands on her cheeks, then chin.

He slid a finger in her mouth, moving it back and forth slowly. He took it out and replaced it with his wet, sticky cock. He pushed it as far as she could take it then pushed more, making her gag. She started to bite down, out of reflex and then he pulled it out.

"Ah, ah. No biting. You know Master doesn't like that." Davis smacked her on the side of her face, then returned to what he was doing. He fucked her mouth for a few minutes, almost making himself come, but stopping short.

"Shit! Mmm, I love your mouth. Especially that red lipstick on your pretty brown skin. I love watching my white cock go in and out of that."

He bent and kissed her dripping mouth, then took his finger and pushed his semen back onto her lips. Lily licked her lips, knowing that his cock probably jerked at the sight of her doing it.

She felt the whip sliding down her back and shivered. How did he know that she feared it? Didn't she hide her jerks well enough to make him believe it was something she could tolerate? A crack lingered in her right ear, right where he had snapped it. She prayed he wouldn't use it on her. His chuckle made her jiggle in nervousness. He walked around her, so that he was behind her and he ran the whip up the crack of her ass.

The warm leather felt good, but she knew there was more to come. He slid the handle between her cheeks, telling her what she had already figured out. He was using the whip with a dildo on the end. He unzipped her latex catsuit and slid a warm hand between her legs, before moving it away. The sound of a lotion cap clicked and cold lube slowed trickled down her back into her ass.

He spread her open with one hand, warming the lube up. She wiggled, but he didn't let up. He slid a finger into her and worked it around. Her moans started only getting louder as her worked his large fingers into her ass, first the one then two. By the time he worked up to three, she was writhing on the bench, her ass on fire.

He held her so that she wouldn't get away from the thrusts. Abruptly, he stopped and mounted her, his cock pressed into her asshole as he worked magic on her. She couldn't think of anything other than the feel of cock and his wet moist cum slowly trickling down to mesh with her juices.

Davis was all about control. She knew he wouldn't let her come. He abruptly stopped. Pulling his cock out with a loud, thwock as the air ecaped the tight seal. She could hear him panting. He released her wrists and ankles as his breath slowly returned to normal. He took off the blindfold. She looked up into his hazel eyes, clouded by passion. He had wrinkles around the edges even though he was only 35, probably laugh lines. His lips were so soft and right then they were a bright red.

She knew what he was ready for and wanted to give it to him. He took her hand and pushed her down to her knees, a hand on each shoulder. She took him in her mouth. His head fell back, eyes closing as he did. She looked up at him, he wasn't a god or anything. His body was average, no six pack, but that didn't matter. His thighs were so strong and muscular, his chest barely had hair on it and his ass was tightly squeezed together as she took in her hands. He may not have the body of a god, but damn he knew how to make her cum. He pushed himself deeper into her mouth and she let him gag her, even though she hated it.

Suddenly, he pumped hard, letting her have every inch then held it deep until he heard her gagging for breath. She dug her nails into his ass making him open his eyes to look at her. He grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her off his cock, to drag her along on her hands and knees to his bedroom. Her stilettos slid across the wood floor, as the latex burned a little on her skin. She tried to rise off the floor, but he dragged her faster then lifted her off the floor, to her feet.

It was lit with candles, just like the living room. All the windows were uncovered and the light from them threw a soft glow onto the snow outside, making a romantic feeling almost creep into this sordid sex dance the two of them were engaged in. He lead her onto the bed, almost like a groomsman leading a horse to its stall, her hair still in his hand. She crawled up onto the bed as he came along side the bed, throwing the blankets to the side. Underneath were roses.

Lily looked down with surprise, feeling confused, but didn't say a word. He pushed her down, moving her arms and legs to spread them wide. She watched his his dark head bend as he took her right nipple in his mouth. She felt the moist pussy juices running down between her legs.His naked cock moved on her thigh. How could he do these things to her? Her head never got into when she fucked her clients. Yes, they were regulars, but still, money is money. Davis had been with her for a year and a half, but no one made her feel like this. It was dangerous. And now he's putting roses on the bed? Even more dangerous than the feelings that rose up in her whenever they got together.

He pushed her hands down and sat on her chest, applying light pressure. She looked down at his cock pointed directly at her mouth. She leaned her head forward and took the tip in her mouth. He stopped to look down at what she was doing, allowing her to before he moved to take her face by her mouth and kiss her. He took her wrists in each of his hands and slid down to push his cock deep inside her. She bucked back at him. It was thick and fully erected, measured almost 8 inches. Too big for her. He pushed it in more, she let out a yelp.

"Too much?" He rose up to look at her face and then buried his cock all the way in. He watched as she bit her lip in pain. "Mmm. I know baby, I know. Can't handle that huh?" A wide smile on his face let her know he enjoyed her discomfort. He pulled out half way, pumping back and forth slightly. She felt herself opening up and he pushed all the way in again.

Lily bucked off the bed, as wet as she was it was still too much for her. The stinging of her pussy made more prominent each time he thrust. Fuck! It hurt... but felt good too. His thickness filled her up and made her gulp. He lowered himself to kiss her mouth, thrusting his tongue in with each push of his cock into her tight, pink hole.

"No, please. I can't take it anymore. Please, Davis, please! Fuck me. Yes!" she begged him.

His cock felt even harder as he heard her pleas. Almost sadistic in the way he took his pleasure. He thrust deeper, pumped her pussy harder. He pinned her hands down to the bed, his balls slapping against her ass. He pushed her into the bed as he buried his cock and swivelled his hips around before pulling out to swing her legs in the air and rebury himself in her. He slid right in as her pussy juices had made his cock so moist.

He pounded into her just as she was feeling her pussy tightening and pulsing rapidly. She was cumming and moaning so loudly, he let out a groan from his own orgasm. She could feel his hot load slowing sliding out as he lowered her legs to the bed. He pulled her on top of him as he rolled onto his back, wrapping his arms around her.

Lily lay there on top of him, feeling his hot,wet cock jerking against her leg and their cum sliding out of her holes. This was a first. Davis was holding her. She looked around the room, thinking of ways to escape without seeming that way.

"You're tense. Relax," he rocked her slightly, "relax, baby." He kissed the side of her head.

That was it for her. She pushed at his chest until he let her go. She heard his breath escape his lips in a hiss, but didn't look back. She grabbed the sheet and went to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind her.

What the hell was that? She looked at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was gone and her mascara and eyeshadow were smeared. But that wasn't what she saw. She saw her eyes, accusing. Glittering with something she wouldn't figure out, but still accusing. She needed to get the fuck out of there before he asked to pay for a whole night. She cleaned her face as best as she could and went to the living room to get her suit and redress. She heard him come in, turning her head enough to see he had latex shorts on.

"So. Here's the 2 thousand." His hand was full of the bills and held out to her.

Lily stood up as she finished zipping her boots up. She looked at him, thinking of a way to put things. She cleared her throat, "Ahem... I think.. umm.." she said as he started.

"Yeah, so..."

They stopped, looking at each other. A smile crawled onto his face, but he watched her with those eyes as no one could. It was like a hawk, always watching, observing from a high stoop. She looked around for her coat. He gestured to the floor by the door.

"Well, it was nice to see you again. Just give me a call whe.." He stopped her attempt to go to the door, grabbing her arm firmly.

"Lily, I have a few things I'd like to say. I know that we didn't meet in a normal way, but I feel there is something here...between us. I know you feel it too." He bent his head to catch her eyes, but she keep them forward.

She cut him off. Her eyes cold. "Whatever you 'feel' is the job. Whatever you think you know – you don't. Let's just leave it at that, ok?"

His head reeled back. His eyes slits."You know, I almost think you liked it more when I first started seeing you. When I treated you like trash." He threw the money on the floor. "There. Pick it up, bitch." Davis began to walk away.

12