Lily Ch. 02

Story Info
This is a full service car wash.
2.7k words
4.57
30.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers

I had gotten in late again, like usual. Work wasn't too time consuming and school wasn't too hard, but together, they sure made seeing her hard. Put on top of that the distance I had to drive to be with her and the 40 hour weeks she worked, and you got a formula that didn't end with us getting to see each other much. I hadn't even had the time to wash my car in weeks, what with midterms being due. I kept promising myself that I would take it through one of those drive through car washes before I saw her again, at the very least, but by the time I was locking up the store all I could think about was how soft her bed would feel, almost as soft as her skin, and it took all my effort to not fall asleep on the drive down. I didn't even muster the energy to flip on the light as I sunk into her bed, felt her instinctively curl up against me in her sleep, and I was gone in under a minute.

I woke up somewhere between sleeping in and sleeping all day, and the first thing I noticed was she was gone. The second thing I noticed was that I was naked and my pants seemed to be missing. Normally I wouldn't have minded, but seeing how this correlated with the first problem I had noticed I wasn't in much of a place to properly enjoy my predicament. I called her name, but she was either not home or not within earshot, because all that I got in return was my own voice echoing through the house. Luckily she'd left me with my boxers on, so I slipped out of the bed and stepped out into the hall. From here I could see both the living room and the kitchen, and, more importantly, the lack of a beautiful woman occupying either. I could, however, see my clothes thrown haphazardly onto the couch by the front door. The pockets were emptied and my keys were missing. Curious, I grabbed my undershirt from the couch and slipped it over my head, opening the front door and stepping out to the driveway.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed my car was covered with suds, that the hose was on, water spilling out into the street, noticed a bucket filled with soapy water, but this was all secondary to what my eyes were really fixated on.

She was wearing the pink shorts she always wore when she was working out. For some odd reason she thought they looked bad on her, but they were comfortable, so much to my delight she wore them often. They were criminally short, usually with the top folded so I could barely glimpse the curve of her hips, imagine the perfect cup of her ass. It was amazing how she always seemed to wear them in a way that made you swear you couldalmost see something, but not quite. Whether she was doing it on purpose or not, the result was always the same: I was rock hard before she finished exercising and usually jumped her right as her foot stepped off the treadmill.

She was wearing her workout shorts now and had her back to me, reaching up over the hood to rub a soapy sponge over the windshield. I could see the soapy water slipping down the curves of the car, and I prayed that she would turn around so I could see it doing the same thing over hers. Luckily, she had heard me come out, because she slowly turned around, leaning against the car and flashing me a grin. Any doubt I had about her outfit being for anyone's benefit other than mine were quickly blown all to hell. She had on a white tank top I had left over once and I had to admit it looked a hell of a lot better on her than it ever had or ever would on me. Picking up the sponge, she let a little water drip onto her shirt before she continued on the car, and I had the feeling that she had been purposefully keeping it dry just so she could let me watch her get it wet. I appreciated it.

An itch somehow crept over her neck, it must have, because she reached back with a dripping hand and rubbed there, letting water soak down her back, into the wife beater, down the small of her back. I wanted to follow the flow with my tongue, taste the water mix with her skin, but I held myself back and decided I'd watch for as long as I could bear it. She knew the effect her little show was having on me and I watched as she bent over to wash the tires, slowly, letting me take in every curve of her body and the perfect view of her equally perfect ass. This whole holding back thing might not last as long as I had initially planned.

Another supposed itch, this one on her back as she leaned over, and then water was running down her stomach, up over her breasts, dripping from her obviously erect nipples onto the hot concrete. The shirt was thoroughly soaked now, and her lack of a bra became quickly evident: I could see the individual outline of each of her nipple rings, the ones shaped like bullets. I bought them for her, up in LA, and I'd never been more glad than at that moment. She let her hands trail down her spine a little, pulling her shorts down slightly, letting me glimpse the top of her butt, teasing me by letting more water pool down underneath her shorts, letting it trickle out through the short legs and continue down her gorgeous legs. It was a pretty cool day out for the summer, but I was still surprised to see that the water wasn't evaporating right off her body. I wondered if I could touch her, whether or not I would catch fire if I tried, but I decided it would be a great way to go and extended my hand.

Her skin felt cold, clammy, and her clothes soaked into mine as I pulled her into me. Our mouths came together, locking, her tongue thrust itself into my mouth, and I could feel her legs slide right over my erection. She pulled back from my mouth for a second, nodding down approvingly at my boxers and undershirt.

"I like you like this. You should wear this more often. Definitely."

I smiled down at her and her legs gripped tighter, gripping my dick, our sexes separated by nothing more than two thin layers of fabric. Her body was cold in the summer air, but I could feel her warmth through her shorts.

I said, "Angel, if you dress like this, I'll never wear anything else."

She was getting warmer, I could feel her on my cock, and I imagined that not all of the wetness I felt there was from washing my car.

"Your car was a little dirty, so I thought I would clean it for you."

Legs gripping tighter, hips barely moving, friction as we rubbed against each other, barely.

"You're sweet, it looks beautiful. What can I do to repay you?"

A neighbor walked by with their dog, trying their hardest not to stare at us. Still she rocked her hips, barely noticeable except for the sensation it was sending down me and up into my stomach.

"Well, sweetie," she purred, "I'm afraid I've gotten a little dirty washing the car for you."

The neighbor was out of range, but still I looked around nervously. The driveway wasn't exactly hidden, and it was a Saturday afternoon.

"You want to go inside, I can make it up to you?"

I felt her hand slide down my back, slipping under the elastic of my boxers, lightly tracing my tailbone.

"Aw. But we've already got all the water and soap we need out here. Don't you think you could help me clean off?"

Like I could have even pretended to resist the silk temptation that was her voice.

She reached around with her free hand and pulled open the driver's side door. The radio was on, probably had been, but with the door open it was hard to miss the loud beats blasting from my stereo. It was a cd I'd made for her, all our songs for making love too, and I finally wondered just how long she'd been out here waiting for me to wake up. If I'd known this was awaiting me, I would have been too excited to sleep in the first place.

Her body slid effortlessly down the side of the car, falling into the driver's seat. She smiled up at me, only once, and then my boxers were down and my cock was in her mouth. The door was blocking the view from the street, but it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. I prayed the street stayed this empty as her head bobbed up and down smoothly on my dick. God it felt good, her skin cold and damp from the water, the inside of her mouth even wetter, and god, warm

Her head came up slowly, letting me fall out of her mouth, and she gave me a sly look..

"I don't think this is a very good way foryou to payme back."

I smiled back, pulling my boxers back up, and led her around to the back of the car. The car was facing the street, so I put my back to the garage door and handed her the sponge.

"I think you missed a spot on the back windshield."

She grinned devilishly at me.

"Oh, I did? I don't think so. I think it's clean. Immaculately, in fact."

"Nope. You definitely missed a spot. You suck."

She smiled as I spun her around, pushing her down so her hands were on the trunk of the car, her ass in the air. I fell to my knees, glad the hose had washed all dirt and rocks off the driveway, and pulled her shorts down her hips. She was hidden from view, but barely, and I could see her glancing up and down the street to see if anyone was coming.

Hidden behind the car, I took a second to take in the sight of her perfect ass sitting right in front of my face, my mouth, and I could smell how turned on she was already. My tongue flicked forward, hands on her hips, and I could taste her lust. It was sweet, and I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. There was a click as her nails rapped down hard on the car, her breath catching, and I could tell she was doing her best to suppress a moan. Taking this as a sign, I let my hand trail up the inside of her legs, slipping a finger past the fold of her ass and into the warm confines of her pussy. She grabbed the sponge with both hands, water squirting everywhere, over her, and she forced it into her mouth, letting a loud moan out into the soft foam. I could feel the silky skin inside her and I let my fingers play up, finding her spot, listening to her loud moans to tell when I had found it.

I heard another scraping sound and I realized it was her nipple piercings bouncing off the back of my car. Her nipples were so hard now through the wet fabric that the shirt was almost invisible. I had the brief thought of some car full of kids driving by, the vision of my girlfriend orgasming at the back of my car, and realized they'd probably just think she was a car nut. Then again, if there were more car people like her, I'd definitely visit my neighborhood mechanic a hell of a lot more.

She was pushing her ass back into me, and I took the invitation and let my unoccupied tongue slip over the small of her back, down over each cheek of her perfect butt, finally letting it slip between. Her breath shot in quickly, but a hand also reached back to spread herself a little more and let me get my tongue even farther inside. She didn't have to ask me twice, and I continued fucking her pussy with my fingers while my tongue explored her ass. She was still screaming into the sponge, but it wasn't hiding too much and I finally just reached up and took it away. At least then maybe she'd try and whisper.

"God, fuck baby, that feels so good, oh god, I love when you do that with your tongue, oh god baby, yeah, that, right there..."

Her ass was fucking back into my face now, her pussy shooting over my fingers almost faster than I could drive them into her and suddenly she flipped, shoving her crotch into my face. I found her clit with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth, my fingers still working inside her, and I felt her shudder as she began to come.

"Oh god baby, god dammit, right there, right there, righttherefuck..."

After an impossibly long time I felt her orgasm subside and I let my fingers slide out, let my kisses stray over her legs and knees. She thrust her hips one more time into me and then slid down the rear of the car to join me on the ground. Arms wrapped around my neck, she breathed heavily into my face and finally opened her eyes to meet mine.

"God damn baby."

She kissed me, our foreheads touching, and I watched some kids drive by unaware on their bikes.

"I love you," I said.

She smiled at me, more in her eyes than in her face, and she didn't even need to say it back.

I started to get up, to lead her back inside, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to her. I looked at her, puzzled as she hopped up onto the trunk of the car, grabbing the hose and taking it with her. Her shorts slipped down over her knees and she kicked them off. Anyone on the street who looked close would see a perfect shot of her ass through my rear window. That's what I should have been thinking. Instead I was all over her, kissing, licking, nibbling her neck, letting the water from the hose slosh over us as my boxers parted and I slipped inside her. She was warmer there than ever before with the ice cold water pouring over us, but I hardly noticed as I began sliding in and out of her. The hose she left trailing over her shoulder as she gripped my ass, the water pouring down her stomach and splashing off us as I thrust inside her. The conflicting temperatures of the water on my cock as I withdrew and the smoldering heat inside her as I thrust back in was amazing, and I could feel my orgasm building almost immediately.

Eyes fixated on my cock pounding inside her, breath heavy, I watched her hike her shirt up over her breasts, her free hand moving from my ass to her nipples, pinching, twisting, cupping her breasts and letting the water pool in her cleavage. It was more than I could take, way more, and I could feel myself coming impossibly soon. There was a billion tricks guys could try to stave off impending orgasm, and my mind raced trying to remember a single one. She must have seen the look in my face, for she pushed me back, out of her, and gripped my cock with her slick hand.

"Come on me baby."

Almost as soon as she had licked those words out of her mouth I felt myself shaking, shooting cum out over her stomach, some high enough to land on her breasts, some missing and landing on the back of my car, my thought completely leaving my mind as the pleasure overtook me.

When I was done, she put her hand on her stomach, rubbing the cum in, letting the water wash it away, licking her fingers.

"Mmm. We made a bit of a mess again."

She looked over at the cum that had shot out onto the car, and smiled her smile again at me, warming me and reminding me why I was in love with her, like I could ever forget.

"Well," she purred, "we might as well wash it again."

jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers