Lily in the Otherworld Pt. 03

Story Info
Lily's quest continues...
1.5k words
3.83
5.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, it might be worth reading Parts One and Two before you read this. It picks up directly where they leave off...

*

Lily realised that she was now in a much larger room, and that the metal ramp on which she lay ran from the middle of one wall down into a huge pool that filled the whole of the room. There appeared to be no doors or windows, and the remaining walls were plain and white, rising up to a high, white ceiling.

Lily's attention was drawn back to the pool, which shimmered in the dim light. It appeared to have a yellow tint to it, but otherwise it rippled and gently splashed like any other swimming pool. She rose and walked carefully down the sticky ramp to the edge of the water. As she drew closer she was assaulted by an acrid stench, and she realised that the 'water' absolutely did have a yellow tint to it. She stopped in her tracks, then backed carefully away from the huge lake of pee. As she did so she became dimly aware of a trickling noise from one of the far corners of the room.

She looked across to the left and noticed a bright yellow stream cascading from a niche, high up on the opposite side, that was splashing off the wall before adding noisily to the pool of piss below. Looking upwards she could see a small, cherub-like being crouching high up in a niche in the corner. He was staring straight at her and waved as she stared. All the time he was letting go a constant stream of urine from his frankly tiny penis.

A tiny penis was not an unwelcome sight to Lily right at that moment, and she wasn't particularly worried when the cherub lifted out of its cubby hole and, with tiny wings fixed to its shoulders, gently drifted down to the ramp where she stood. His landing was a bit shaky, and he did not stop peeing as he flew, so Lily found herself splashed a couple of times across the chest. The fabric of her nightdress was sheer at the best of times, and became transparent as it clung, soaked, to her pert breasts. Her nipples showed clearly through the material and, to her shame, as the cherub stared they started to harden with a combination of the attention and the cooling air.

She sat down and, modestly, put an arm across her chest.

"Stop staring at my tits," she scolded.

The cherub shrugged.

"Don't let me piss on them," he said, "and I won't be able to see them."

"I didn't..." began Lily, but she thought better of getting into that argument. "Who are you?"

"Wee Willie Winkie," replied the cherub, pointing at the continuing flood of piss coming from his micro-penis.

Lily sighed again. It would have been funny had it not been so sordid.

"Really?" She asked. "This is what... Right, so you know why I'm here?"

"Dark Prince, is usually the thing," said the little man.

"Yes, so... what? You piss on me some more? I piss on you? I could really do to go right now if it's convenient..."

It was true. All of a sudden, Lily could feel a pressure in her abdomen and an urge to pee. Wee Willie laughed, leaning back as he did, so that his pee sprayed upwards and came splashing down onto Lily's head. The salty stream cascaded over her face, running into her eyes and, before she had a chance to close it, her mouth. She put up her hands to wipe her eyes and let her breasts hang free. She was probably past the point of modesty now.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"No, I'm not going to pee on you. And I have no desire for you to pee on me!" cackled the little man, tilting back again and drenching her head once again. This time the piss ran through her hair, leaving it bedraggled before running down the back of her neck.

"Well," Lily pointed out, "you are peeing all over me. I could not be more drenched in your piss if I'd showered in it."

"That's by the bye," chucked Willie, spraying pee across Lily's bare legs. "But I wouldn't worry about how wet you're getting. The only way out of this place is through a hatch in the wall, somewhere under the lake. You're going to have to swim for it."

Lily was struck with horror. She stared at the vast lake of urine, which now seemed to glow, so bright was its yellow hue. She suddenly felt sick with dread.

"I can't do it!" She protested. "I can't swim!"

The little cherub shrugged, and fluttered back up to his niche. Lily sat on the ramp, staring at her only way out, and began to cry. This was where it was going to end - her quest and her life. She would have to accept her fate and become the bride of the Dark Prince, all because she'd never learnt to swim. She didn't know how long it was until midnight, but it looked like she was going to have to get used to the stench. There was literally nothing she could do except wait it out.

The cherub's piss that had been slowly running down her back was now starting to pool between her arse cheeks. Her heart jumped as she suddenly she felt herself slip down the ramp slightly, as the urine dissolved whatever it was that was making the ramp so adhesive. Several inches lower, her arse stuck once again to the ramp. Phew! She thought. That was close.

She took a deep breath. The pressure in her bladder was becoming quite intense now. Maybe it was the constant sound of dripping, but she really needed to go, and soon. She didn't dare cross her legs or squirm for fear of dislodging herself, but a dull ache was now spreading up her back towards her kidneys. She concentrated on remaining as still as she could.

A small amount of pee dribbled out of her pussy. Instantly she realised the implications, as it ran down her left arse cheek and made contact with the sticky ramp. Suddenly she was only held in place by one cheek, and her heart began to pound. She managed to gain a small amount of purchase with her feet, but they were already slipping and she wouldn't last long. And yet she needed to urinate so badly.

She pushed, hard, sending a jet of piss arcing through the air and splashing down, harmlessly, beyond her feet. It foamed as it flew from her pussy, such was the force with which she expelled it from her body. But it was working, she could feel the ache subside and the pressure in her pelvis was receding. She sighed with relief.

But even as she did so she found that, as her bladder emptied she couldn't keep the hot stream of urine at a constant pressure. Already it was landing between her feet, splashing then and causing her already tentative grip to become even more so. She knew she needed to stop, to cut off the flow, but she still felt the urge too strongly and, even though she tried, she couldn't stop the torrent of piss shooting from her cunt. Closer and closer it came, until she could feel the splashback on her thighs.

It was too late. Her firehose had reduced to a dribbling tap, and yet she still couldn't stop herself pissing all over her legs. The warm urine ran down her inner thighs and pooled exactly where she couldn't afford it to. Her arse cheek lost its grip and she slid down the ramp.

She manged to grab a lungful of across air as she plunged into the sea of piss with enough force to take her well under the surface. If I can just hold onto this breath, she thought, I should be able to float back up to the surface. She couldn't swim, but she could just about tread water and if she could get close enough to the wall maybe she could find a way to get to this underwater door.

But she wasn't floating back up. She felt a tug on the hem of her nightdress. She reached her hand down and swiped away a tiny hand that had hold of her only item of clothing. Immediately she felt another grab the other side, then one groping at her belly. Then one was at her back, her neck, both of her sleeves.

With one concerted effort, the hands all pulled, simultaneously, in different directions and suddenly she was naked, her dress ripped literally from her body. The shock drove the breath from her lungs and she knew she was doomed. As her lungs burned and her head started to swim, she felt a hand grab her ankle and pull her down further. She knew she was lost.

She blacked out.