Lily in the Otherworld Pt. 04

Story Info
Lily reaches the end of her difficult journey...
1.3k words
4.05
6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't already, it might be worth reading Parts One to Three before you read this. It picks up directly where they leave off...

*****

Lily woke up lying on a hard, concrete floor, which she could feel through the thin layer of straw that covered it. She was, this time, inside what appeared to be a stable. It smelled like one too.

But she was alive! She hadn't drowned in piss, although she did stink of it and her hair was still damp. She scrambled to her feet. Her hair was matted with straw and strands of it stuck to her back. She hated to think what was sticking it there.

"Haha!"

She spun around, backing towards the wall. In the shadows lurked a teenage boy, with sandy hair and severe acne. He was dressed in jodhpurs and braces and held a riding crop in his right hand, which swung at his side.

"What?"

The boy blushed.

"You're...you're naked!" He giggled.

Lily's arm instinctively went to her chest to cover her naked breasts, and it took her a moment to realise that her cunt was similarly on show and move the other hand to shield her modesty. Still the boy leered, saying nothing.

"What's your name?" Lily demanded.

"I'm Jimmy, " he said. "Jimmy the Unstable Boy!"

"Great," muttered Lily. "You lot love a pun don't you? So what are you planning to put me through?"

If she was honest, Lily was, by now, just tired of this whole sordid adventure. She had come this far, she had thought she was dead, but she'd survived. Whatever this final trial was, and she was under no illusion that it wouldn't be worse than the previous two, she was determined that all she had to do was to get through it and then she would be done. She could reclaim her life and put this whole horrific ordeal behind her.

Suddenly, and without another word, the boy stepped forward, brandishing the crop. He brought it down swiftly and it cracked against Lily's shoulder. She yelped as the tongue of the crop bit into her flesh and she twisted away to escape. He brought the crop swiftly back up and, changing his angle of approach, whipped it across her chest, lashing both of her breasts. This swipe turned her back around so that she once again stood facing her assailant, open and vulnerable.

The next blow cut into the flesh of her breasts, the one after that drew blood from her nipple. Then the blows started to rain down upon her, marking her arms, her belly, her thighs. One up stroke caught the delicate flesh of her labia, but through it all Lily but her lip, clenched her teeth and endured.

Eventually the assault slowed and came to a halt. Lily opened her eyes. She smiled.

"What are you smiling for?" Demanded the youth.

"That's it," replied Lily. "Three trials. That was my third. I did it! I survived!"

The boy let out an astonished bellow.

"Ha! That wasn't the third trial!"

Lily's heart sank.

"What?"

"That wasn't the third trial! You have yet to meet my master!"

Lily swallowed hard.

"And who is your master?" She asked, tentatively.

The boy grinned, and stepped to one side. Behind him, coming through the stable doorway, was a huge centaur, half man, half horse. Swinging between his hind legs was his massive cock, as long as her own arm and rapidly hardening.

"Behold," declared Jimmy, "my master: Ride A Horse - Cock!"

"No," muttered Lily, horrified at what she saw. "No. There is no FUCKING way that THING is going inside me."

She stood up straight, to her fullest height, puffing out her bleeding chest, defiantly. Jimmy the Unstable Boy dropped into a crouch and swung his leg at her, catching her ankles and sweeping them out from under her. Lily fell forwards and crashed to the floor, hitting her head and knocking the air from her lungs. As she fought for breath, she felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing her face into the muck and straw, felt her legs kicked wide apart, felt something smeared around her arsehole.

"No," she snarled at the ground. "No, no, no..."

But no-one heard her words, which were soon lost in her own, agonised screams, as pain wracked her abdomen, paralysing her legs, tearing her apart. She screamed herself into unconsciousness, as above her the centaur ploughed his monster cock into her tight, unready anus.

*

"Lily."

The voice in her ear was soft and kind. It flowed into her with a warmth that spread to her entire, wrecked, aching body, soothing and anaesthetising, healing her. As he whispered her name over and over again she felt her wheals and lacerations heal, felt her gaping anus and her worn vagina tighten, felt rejuvenated and whole again.

"Lily, my love," he said again, "you have been through so much. But now you are here."

"Yes," she whispered, feeling the tightness of the muscle in the arm across her back. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his skin felt wonderful against hers. "I'm here."

"This man must mean a lot to you, for you to work so hard to deny me," the voice continued.

Martin! Of course! She had... forgotten? She had... something to do?

"I am sorry that you must deny me," said the voice. "I thought you were special. You are special. But if we cannot be together you go with my blessing. And my love."

Lily's mind was a storm. She knew what she was supposed to do, what she meant to do, why she had started on this quest. But he was right, she had been through so much to get here and now she was here, with him again. With him.

He pulled her closer, lifting her head into his lap. She opened her eyes and realised that the Prince... her Prince... was naked. As his beautiful member engorged and touched her lips, she looked up into his eyes, and sighed. She knew what she was supposed to do, what she had meant to do all along. Fuck Martin.

Lily parted her lips and took her Prince into her hungry mouth. Instantly the taste of him flooded her senses. She was his, she had been a fool to ever deny it.

"Good girl," he purred, placing his hand on the back of her neck and feeding her his whole length. "You will always have a place here, with me."

*

"Another cake, dearie?"

The Furry Godmother sat in front of a giant silver platter, covered in cupcakes, each one piled high with brightly coloured frosting. Lily enjoyed the cupcakes, as the size of her rapidly spreading buttocks attested. She nodded, and the fat old woman pressed another into her mouth, which Lily gobbled down greedily.

"How's she doing?" asked the Furry Godmother.

Lily lifted a layer of belly fat and looked down between her legs, where the waif-like body of a naked, slender young woman stuck out, her head buried under Lily's now considerable weight. Her small breasts and shaved pussy were in marked contrast to the two larger, hairier women. Lily wriggled, she liked the way this girls pointed chin felt as it slipped in and out of her cunt.

"I think she's stopped breathing," sighed Lily. "It's a shame. Her tongue is only little, and you know how I like them to go deep..."

The Furry Godmother cackled with glee at this.

"...but she had a way of flicking it around my rim that I found quite delightful. She's stopped now though. I think it might all have been to much for the poor thing."

"Well, my dear S'Mother Goose," shrugged the Furry Godmother. "They can't all have your stamina. Not to worry, I'm sure there'll be another along soon. He does like his conquests after all, our Prince."

Lily grinned, and helped herself to another cake.