Lily's Fantasy's

Story Info
Woman gets fucked in a balloon and More.
2.8k words
4.16
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers

This story was written for a dear friend and reader of mine.

*****

Balloons, Lockers, Dinner and a Drive

It was another sunny day in Arizona but this day was special. My husband had set up a surprise for me and I've been waiting in anticipation for today since he told me. He wouldn't give me any details but he did say it was filled with adventure, romance, dining and special treatment. I woke up and he was already gone but there was a note on the table explaining that everything had been arranged and a limousine would pick me up and take me where I needed to go. Everything was so mysterious but I loved the suspense. I put on a little black dress which had a low cut back with straps that buttoned behind my neck, black stockings, thong panties and high heel sandals.

The limousine arrived and a tall dark hair man in a suit came and rang the doorbell. "Good morning Miss, my name is Carl and I will be your tour director and driver for the days events." He then escorted me to the car and opened the door for me.

"Where are we going to?" all he would tell me was everything had been planned out.

We drove out of the city along Interstate 10 for a little while, then he pulled into the driveway of a small airport which also advertised Hot Air Balloon Rides. I know I had mentioned to him that I wanted to take a balloon ride but I thought he would come along with me. Once we arrived the driver came and opened the door for me and walked me over to a hangar where four men were standing. All of them had their shirts off showing six pack abs and all were wearing shorts and sneakers, all except one who was wearing a muscle shirt.

He smiled and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm going to be your pilot for today. Everything has been prepared for your enjoyment and as soon as you are ready we can take off."

"Will my husband be joining us?"

"No he has made all the arrangements for today's events. So when you're ready we can board."

Then he walked me over to a small platform where the balloon was anchored as his crew attended to the ropes holding it in place. The pilot opened the door to the basket and helped me in, then he got in behind me. There was a compartment in the middle of the basket with a cushion where people could sit and there were also cameras placed in various corners of the balloon. There wasn't a lot of room but enough to get comfortable in. He had me sit while they got the balloon airborne and I watched him as he moved around me at times brushing up against me. I could see a bulge starting in his shorts which made my married bald pussy start to tingle. Once we began gaining some altitude he told me it was OK to stand and look around. The view was beautiful from up here and the cool breeze was making my gumdrop nipples hard as rocks.

He came closer to me and was pointing out various sights and putting his hand on my waist holding me and then pointed down towards the ground "Your husband has a message for you if you look down there."

I looked over the side and saw a message spelled out with rocks in the desert saying, 'Give Me A Good Show'. I turned back around and looked at the pilot. "Give Me A Good Show? What does that mean, do you know?" He just smiled at me and pulled down his shorts showing me his hard cock.

I licked my lips and walked over to him took his cock in my hand and started stroking it. He opened the strap to my dress and let it fall down in front exposing my tits and began pinching my gumdrop nipples. He placed his hands on my shoulders and guided me down to me knees. Then he took my head in his hands and started fucking my mouth. I looked up at him and he looked over towards the camera. My pussy was getting wetter knowing I was being recorded for others to see. He then had me bend over the cushion, lifted the back of my dress and pulled my thong down and off of me...tossing them out of the basket.

I felt his cock rubbing over my ass and pussy before he pushed the head of his cock between my pink lips and deep inside me. He held me there fucking me hard and kept having me look at the camera. He was laying half on me while he kept thrusting his cock deep and reaching around playing with my gumdrop nipples. My pussy was dripping and I could feel my climax starting to build. He started fucking me faster and grabbed my hips. I could hear him grunting and I knew he was close. I reached down and rubbed my clit so I could cum at the same time he did. He thrust his cock deep and hard into me and held it there. Hot cum started filling my pussy as my own orgasm covered his cock. He held his cock deep inside of me until it stopped pulsing and squirted more cum inside before he pulled out and had me suck him clean.

"I'm sure your husband will be satisfied with your first performance. Now it's time to land you have other appointments to keep. For now you can fix the top of your dress."

I smiled at him and into the camera as I licked the cum from my lips. My pussy was throbbing wanting more and the idea of OTHER APPOINTMENTS made me even more excited. He pulled his shorts back on and started heading us down towards the landing field. I fixed my dressed and lept thinking what else was in store for me today. As the balloon came closer to the ground I could see the three crewmen watching and when they were able to they grabbed the ropes and secured the balloon to the ground. As the pilot was helping me out of the basket my driver came over and greeted me.

"Did you enjoy the ride Miss?"

"Very much so. It was a wonderful surprise. What's our next stop?"

"There is still something needed to be done here before we head off to your next appointment." He pointed to the hangar and began walking towards it.

I followed him inside and looked around but there was no one there. I could see a door leading to the office, another one marked Kitchen and one marked Lounge. I could smell something cooking coming from the kitchen and thought to myself maybe time for lunch but it was still a little early for that. The driver started walking towards the lounge and I followed along behind him. He held the door open for me and I stepped inside and he came in behind me. The three crewmen were all sitting there naked and I could see camera's pointed at the center of the room where a mattress had been placed on the floor. The driver opened the top of my dress, unzipped the back of it and slid it down to the floor showing the crewmen see my naked body.

"Gentlemen she would like to show you her appreciation for today's balloon ride. Please enjoy yourselves." Then he picked up my dress and walked out of the room.

The three men stood up and walked towards me, my pussy was tingling knowing what was about to happen. They led me to the mattress and had me get down on my knees and then stood with their cocks in front of me. I looked up at the camera's and then started sucking all three of them. I was stroking two cocks and sucking the third alternating between them letting them all take turns fucking my mouth. After they all had a turn fucking my mouth and making sure they were nice and hard, they got me down on all fours. One got behind me and started fucking me while I continued to suck the other two off. He was pounding my married bald pussy hard forcing me to gag on whichever cock was in my mouth at the time. I started tasting pre cum from both the guys I was sucking when the guy fucking me pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my ass.

The other two guys then laid me down on my back and one knelt at my head with his balls over my mouth and the other lifted my legs up in the air spreading wide. Then the one that had me sucking his balls grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs towards him effectively having my pussy and ass straight up in the air. I kept licking and sucking the guy who was kneeling at my head and I felt a cock being pushed into my ass. He started fucking my ass straight down and would pull it out push it in my pussy and back into my ass. My body started shaking as I climaxed and felt my cream running down my tummy and ass.

After I climaxed they let my legs down and one of the guys laid on the mattress and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his cock and slid it into my soaked pussy. I started riding him hard grinding down on him taking him as deep as I could. He was pinching and pulling at my gumdrop nipples and then the guy who was just fucking me spread the cheeks of my ass and pushed his cock inside. They both started thrusting and fucking my holes hard. I had my hands on the mattress for support when the guy who had first fucked me came over and had my suck him off. I was 'Airtight' and loving...it having three cocks to fill all my holes. They fucked my holes hard and the smell of sex was heavy in the air. I climaxed again when the guy fucking my ass filled it with his hot cum. It wasn't long after he shot his load that my mouth got filled with salty cum. The guy I was riding was still thrusting up hard lifting me up each time and then pulled me down hard onto his cock as streams of cum added to what was already inside my pussy.

Once they had all finished I rolled onto the mattress trying to catch my breath. The driver walked in and helped me to my feet. The cum was now running down my inner thighs and onto my stockings. He walked me back out of the lounge and then into the kitchen area. There was a single chair at a small table with a place setting but no utensils. I looked around and again saw camera's setup and pointed at the table. I was still naked and the driver pulled out the chair for me.

"Please have a seat and your meal will be served shortly."

"What's next?" As I sat down in the chair.

"Your lunch will be served shortly." Then he walked out of the room.

I sat there looking around when a woman wearing one of those little ice cream waitress outfits walked in carrying one of those silver serving trays with a lid on it. She placed the tray in front of me and lifted the lid off. All that was on the tray was a can of whipped cream.

"Are you ready for your dessert Miss?"

I looked at her and asked "What else comes with the whip cream?"

She smiled and opened her dress revealing her naked body with only a pair of white stockings and dropped the dress on the floor. She picked up the can of whip cream and sat on the table in front of me spreading her legs showing me her shaved pussy and covered it with the whip cream.

"I hope you enjoy your dessert Miss" Then she pulled my head towards her pussy.

I leaned in towards her and licked her inner thighs working my way through the cream towards her pussy. I licked the cream from her and took my fingers and parted her pink lips. She squirted a little more cream onto her clit and I suckled it into my mouth. My tongue was swirling around her clit as I sucked and pulled at it. I then slid my tongue inside her, curling and licking at her inner walls. She placed her hands on my head and started grinding her pussy on my mouth as I tongue fucked her. I slipped my arms under her legs spreading her wider and lifting her up more. She was moaning loudly as I sucked her clit and tongue fucked her pussy. She put her legs up over my shoulders and was lifting herself up fucking my mouth while I reached around her and spread her pussy wide with my fingers. My tongue was flickering inside her and my thumb rubbing her clit when her body started to tense and shake. I covered her pussy with my mouth as she began squirting her cum and drank every drop of her. I licked her clean as she laid on the table and then gave her a deep kiss letting her taste herself on my lips.

At that point the driver walked back in. "Did you enjoy your lunch Miss?"

"Very much so." As I smiled at the waitress.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your meal Miss." he said "When you are ready we can head to our next stop."

The waitress stood up smiled at me, picked up her dress and the tray and left. The driver handed me back my dress and I slipped it back on and cleaned myself some. I could still feel the cum oozing out of my pussy, but most of it had dried onto my thighs by now. We got into the car and he headed back towards the city. He drove into a part of town I wasn't familiar with then I saw a sign for the limo service. He pulled into the driveway and to the back of the building. I saw my husband's car there and thought this must be the end of surprise. The driver got out and once again opened the door for me.

My husband was leaning against our car. "Did you enjoy your morning Babe?"

"I loved every moment of it." I walked over and gave him a kiss.

He smiled at me and said "Well there's still one thing left for you to do." I looked at him curiously.

He then reached behind me and lifted my dress up off my ass. I looked behind me and the driver was standing there stroking his already hard cock. I bent over and pushed my ass out towards him and he stepped right up in behind me and rubbed the head of his cock over my cum filled pussy before sliding it inside me. I held onto my husband as the driver started ramming his cock hard and fast into me. He had a tight grip on my hips and was slamming hard and deep. My husband pulled out his cock and I immediately took him into my mouth and started sucking him off. The driver was fucking me good and hard forcing my husband's cock further down my throat making me gag.

This went on for maybe 5 minutes the driver just repeatedly slamming his cock into me and me sucking my husband. The driver started grunting louder and slamming his cock in and holding it there, then he would pull almost all the way out and ram it back in. I reached under me and grabbed his balls and squeezed them, he gave a few quick pumps of his cock and exploded inside me. I then concentrated on my husband's cock licking, sucking and stroking him urging him to fill my mouth with his cum. He didn't disappoint me. He held onto my head and fucked my mouth good shooting a nice big load of cum down my throat.

Once we were finished he handed the driver an envelope and thanked him for the his services. The driver smiled back handed my husband a DVD disk and thanked him in return. He also turned towards me smiled and thanked me. After that we got into our car and drove home so we could watch the DVD together.

ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers