Lily's Liberation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stan's twitching cock began to calm down and begin returning to its flaccid state, he quickly pulled his trunks and slacks back up, buckling them, and adjusting his belt, tucking in his shirt. Still kneeling in front of him, Lily could smell him through his slacks, but Stan didn't seem to notice, or care. Her own need for satisfaction was almost uncontrollable now, but it seemed that Stan had no plans to ease her own tension. She could smell her own arousal, confident that her panties were soaked, maybe even soaking into her pants. She looked up at him, her big green eyes begging Stan, who towered over her as he adjusted his clothes and took a step back.

"I think you should probably get back to work, Lily. People might notice your absence, and you do have an important performance review coming up."

Lily stood up, attempted to adjust her clothes and run her fingers through her long hair. She did her best not to look disheveled, but knew it was probably a fool's errand. She didn't care. She was still overwhelmed by an insatiable desire. Running her fingers through her hair one last time, she turned back to Stan, her desire evident in her eyes. He handed her a slip of paper: an address and a phone number.

"Tell your husband you need to work late, and I can help you make sure you're ready for your review after work this evening," he smiled. She grabbed the paper, her stack of files, and turned towards the door. As she began to unlock it, he reached forward giving her ass a final squeeze, causing an involuntary moan to escape her lips. Mentally recompose herself, she opened the door and walked out in a daze and fog of arousal. She couldn't think of anything but Stan's cock inside her aching pussy. She dropped off her files at her desk. She didn't notice Sara staring at her. She went to the bathroom to try to put herself back together. She didn't notice the man sitting on Sara's desk shift his gaze from down Sara's blouse to follow Lily's ass as she walked to the ladies rom. She opened the bathroom door and loudly exhaled, her entire body still pulsating and shaking from adrenaline and desire.

12