Lily's Three Lovers

Story Info
Lily takes on her 3 favorite men at the same time.
2.1k words
3.96
161.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

Today she would put her plan in motion, She was going to seduce her Dad and her Uncle. Ever sense the party last year when they had to much to drink and they let it slip that they would love a shot at getting her into the sack. At the time she was getting ready to marry her childhood boyfriend, but he cheated on her and she kick him out of her life. The first thing she did was go shopping for the perfect outfit. She found it at the Mall. A low cut bodice, and thigh high length black dress. She went home and tried it on. It show off her 38 DD proudly, and it made her legs look long and slender.

Tonight is the night when she would show them, she was all grown up, for her 19 years. Dressing carefully, she slip on her sheer red bra and panties, then the dress came next. She slip on her high heels and walk down stairs. Stopping at the landing when she heard them talking.

"What do you think she has plan Bobby?" her Uncle ask.

"Don't know maybe nothing John, But whatever it is we will have her to ourself's" her dad said. She continue down, walking into the room.

"WOW!! Lily, you look wonderful." her dad said.

"No she looks beautiful, and sexy." Uncle John said. Putting an arm thru each of theirs, they walk out the door.

Dinning, dancing, she took them too.

"How would you guys like to go to the movies?" she ask. They both said sure. She drove them out to the drive in for the midnight special. As the movie started, they turn to look at each other.

"Uh, Lily do you know that this is a porn movie." they said.

"Oh yes I know, I pick this just for you guys." she said. She climb over to the back seat to sit.

"Why don't you come back here and sit with us daddy." she said. They sat there watching the movie. Getting turn on more and more. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Uncle John was trying to get more comfortable in his seat. And so was her dad.

The trip home was a long quiet one. She pull off to the side of the road.

"Would you drive dad, I'm getting to tried to drive." she said, getting into the back seat with Uncle John. Using his lap as her pillow, she layed her head down. With her hand under her head she rub him. Turning in the seat she reach up and unzip his pants.

"Sorry, I need to move this lump, it's in my way." she said. Her hand pull him out, and she took him in her mouth.

"Oh sweet heaven ." he cried out when he felt her mouth enclose him inside.

"What's wrong John?" Bob ask him.

"Not a danm thing, OOOOOOO, MMMMMM, she sucking my cock, and it feels great." he said. Taking her mouth off his cock.

"Pull off the road and come back here and fuck my ass." she told her dad.

"We're almost home Baby, I'll give you an ass fucking you'll never forget," he told her.

Pulling in the drive way, he push a button and the door open and he pull the car in. When the door shut he got out and open the back door.

"I'll pull you closer, John move with her." he said. He pull her to him and undid his pants, pulling out his hard cock he pushed it up her ass.

"Oh fucking God your ass is squeezing my cock." he said, pushing his cock deeper up her ass. John reach under her and push his finger in her pussy. Bob was slamming his cock in her ass hard, as John was fucking her face. She felt their cock's swell and the cum shooting out. When their breathing return to normal again, they pulled their cock's out.

She stood in front of them, wearing her red bra and panties.

"Now tell us why you didn't come out and ask us to fuck you?" her dad ask.

"I thought you'd like my way better." she told him. {the door bell rang}

"Don't move Lily." her dad told her.

"We have company Honey, I'd like you to meet our neighbor. Mr. Boyle, this is my lovely, sexy daughter Lily. Lily this is Mr. Boyle, he's come to us for help with his project." dad said.

"How do you do Mr. Boyle. What project are you doing?" she ask. Mr. Boyle couldn't take his eyes off her body.

"I need help with a photo I've wanted to take for some time, but haven't had a model who would do it. But I think you'd be prefect for it Honey." he said.

"What kind of model do you need?" she ask.

"A nude one." he said.

She look around his home. It was beautiful, with all the plants, and flowers.

"Come dear, I'm ready for you." he said. She followed him into another room. Looking around she saw only a giant bed, with stapes hanging from it.

"Sit in that chair, put your legs over the arms." he said. Picking up the camera, he took a lot of pictures.

"Man you make it very uncomfortable for a man, when he looks at you." he said, trying to readjust his pants.

"Sorry Honey I'm just going to have to take my pants off to finish these pictures." he told her. She watch as he took off his pants. Out pop's the largest, fattest cock she had ever seen. It was hard, and the head was purple. Licking her lips, she wondered if it tasted as good as it look.

He knew she saw his cock, most women ran screaming when they saw him, but she sat there licking her lips. His throbbing cock, would soon be inside that mouth of hers.

"Lily, how about letting me get some pictures of you sucking a cock?" he ask. Nodding her head yes. He walk over and she reach out to touch him, his cock jerk and it was hot to the touch. She lick his cockhead. He look thru the camera lens and started snapping pictures. He forgot about his camera when she had him buried deeply inside her throat.

"Oh god Lily, I've never had a woman able to take all my cock down her throat. Feels so danm good." he said pushing his cock deeper into he throat. She grab his ass pulling his closer to her.

"OH......GOD......I'M GOING TO CUM SOON.......CAN'T...... HOLD......BACK.......MUCH........LONGER. AAAAAGGGGHHHHH, I'M FUCKING CUMMMINGGGG!!!!!" he scream. She swallow his cum.

"I want to make a movie making love to you. Would you like that?" he ask. She nodded her head yes. Taking her hand, he lead her up to his bedroom, closing the door he took her into his arms. He kiss her, pulling her to the bed.

"Where are the camera's?" she ask between kisses.

"The second I close the door they started running." he told her. He laid her back on the bed, pushing her legs apart he lick her pussy. Once in a while he would slip his tongue and finger in. He work his finger and tongue over and in her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter. When he felt she was ready for his big dick, he say up and grab his cock. He leaned over and plunge into her pussy. He pounded his cock in her, grabbong he hips pulling her to him at the same time.

"OOOOOHHH.......FUCKINNNNNGGGG........GOD.........YOUR....FUCKING TIGHT.....OH YES SQUEEZE YOUR PUSSY BABY..." he said grunted.

30 minutes later he was still fucking her, she was gone after so many orgasms. Her sixth was building, and he could feel he was getting close to blowing his.

"OH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, YES, YES, YES, OH GOD, I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! she scream. He exploded with her, then he knew she had pass out. When the shuddering subsided in his body he ease away from her and took the tapes out of the camera's. Keeping an eye on her he peice the tape together with the best shots. An hour later he had it ready, slipping it in the VCR he went back to the bed. Pulling the sheets over them both of them, he went to sleep with her in his arms.

He woke up to her sucking his cock.

"MMMMMM, Good Morning my lovely lady." he said. He push his hips up, feeling his --- going down her throat. He love the feeling of being inside her. She took him higher and higher. Pulling her mouth off she look at him. He smile at her caressing her face.

"Come up here to me Honey." he told her. She climb on top of him.

"Why did you come over last night really?" she ask.

"I've watch you for over a year, and have wanted you to notice me, when you didn't and I saw your dad fucking your ass. I knew I couldn't wait any longer." he told her.

"All you had to do was walk outside with your hard cock and I would have made some excuse to come over and see you." she told him smiling.

"Oh you like my cock!" he said.

"I love your cock, it fills me with pleasure." she said.

He push his legs up between hers, spreading them he took his hand and rub her pussy. Kissing, and licking her ear.

"I want to fuck your ass." he whispered.

"Oh yes please fuck my ass, fuck me Ted." she groan. He push himself out from under her and pull her hips to him. Holding his cock he pushed it up her ass, he felt her ass open for him, reaching around he slip his finger in her pussy. HE move his cock in and out of her ass.

"Squeeze your ass Honey, hold me inside your lovely honey hole baby, I'm going to fuck your hot, tight little ass till you beg me to cum inside you. And he did, he would fuck her hard and slow, then he would plunge his cock in her fast. Back and forth he went.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM, I WANT YOUR HOT, FUCKING CUM, IN MY FUCKING ASS." she beg, screaming as she did. he plunge his cock up her ass hard one last time, and exploded, leaving his cum deep inside her ass hole.

Two days later she was still horny, but no one was home. Her Dad and Uncle John were working, and Ted was out of town on a business trip and wouldn't be home till late tonight. She was going to go up and put on her swimming suit, but she decided to go naked. She went out to the pool and cool off with a dip in the water. Getting out she layed back on the lounge chair, and fell asleep in the shade. Waking up hours later when she heard the phone ring.

"Hello."she said. "Hello Baby, I'll be with you in that nice cool water in less than 5. Be ready for me Honey I've been without you for over a day." Ted said. She hung up the phone and watch the side gate for him.

Ted walked over wearing just his robe.

"Hi Bob, John, She waiting for us in the pool." he told them. Together they walk to the back yard. Opening the gate Ted walked in followed by bob and John.

"Oh, I get all three." she said. Ted drop his robe and he head her grasp. She move out into the water, and waited for them to come get her. Ted jump in and came up next to her brushing her body with his. She put her arms around him, bring him closer.

"Oh how I miss you Ted, Please put your cock in my pussy." she whispered in his ear. He pulled her legs up around his hips and push his cock in, burying his cock deep inside her.

Ted move them to the side of the pool, where Bob was waiting for her to suck his cock. She lean over Ted and took Bob's cock inside her mouth. With two cock's buried deep inside hr body, she felt John's cock pushing up her asshole. She loved having three cock's fucking her at the same time. She suck, squeezed, and bucked all three of them till she felt herself explode and that sent them over the edge and their cum exploded inside her.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers