Limelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP! What did you tell her?"

"I said I would talk it over with you..."

"What! You didn't tell her NO? You'd actually consider having sex with Greg?"

"Oh no of course not I don't want anybody but you but it is so amazing that someone that young would be interested in us we must be a whole generator older than them and even though Greg is not near as handsome as you I can't believe someone that young would even consider me attractive... da da da da da da da da da da..."

On and on Karen gushed, repeating her words over and over. She talked in endless circles and my head was spinning. By the time we got undressed for bed, the walls of our room looked like Swiss cheese and the romantic mood for me was completely broken. Somewhere in the pit of my stomach, despite Karen's denial, I had a sinking feeling.

And when it came time for sex, it was Karen who surprisingly dropped down to her knees to suck me hard when my dick was feeling less than energetic. It was Karen who despite her bad knee climbed on top and rode me like a crazed cowgirl, bucking her hips with her eyes closed, tossing her head back and screaming, "Give it to me!" as she seemed to have one orgasm after another. At least she had the courtesy not to shout out Greg's name. My orgasm felt weak as it trickled out of her pussy and she scooped up a little cum and furiously fingered her clit and pussy to another orgasm long after I had gone flaccid.

When I couldn't get it up a second time, Karen simply kissed me on the cheek and said, "That's OK, I'm really tired and we had a long day with all the traveling and the sun and I'm absolutely certain tomorrow is going to be an amazing day for us!" Then she rolled over and went to sleep and I was left staring at the ceiling wondering what the fuck just happened...

-----------------------------

I couldn't sleep. I laid in the bed, sweat beading on my forehead, thinking about my happy home, both literally and figuratively. When we left Pennsylvania this morning in the early October twilight, in the back of our house stood three maple trees each displaying the colorful brilliance of the autumn season. Leaves of crimson, orange and yellow beautify the backyard. On Sunday mornings, we sit on the patio sipping coffee and marvel at the imagination of our Maker.

And yet, as beautiful as these trees are, I curse the November clean up...

In the springtime, as the trees bloom in the late April sunshine, I'm thankful for the shade from the sun, to keep our home cool through the brutal summers. During this time, the maples drop their seeds, thousands upon thousands of helicopters whirling throughout the yard, flower bed and garden. The seeds take root and if I'm not paying attention, occasionally one will grow out of control. I have to get out the mattock and dig the damn thing up. I loved those maples, but I sure didn't want another one.

I thought about Karen and those maples. I sure as hell wasn't going to let any silly idea take root in my wife's head. I had to think carefully about this. I needed a plan. There was no time for sleep.

I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. My stomach was rolling from nervousness. There is something about taking a crap which lends itself to deep thought. Most of my life's major decisions were made while sitting on the throne. At this moment, I was where I needed to be...

A fundamental shift in my vacation had just taken place. No longer was I going to be James Bond, suave fucker of my beautiful wife, no, I was going to have to switch to Indiana Jones, finder and keeper of my wife's sexual artifacts. Once I set this transition in my mind, a plan seemed to take shape. I would have to replace a bad idea with more palatable one. Keeping focused was the key. My marriage could possibly be hanging in the balance.

-------------------------------

At 4am, I carefully and quietly rolled out of bed, grabbed my carry-on suitcase and went into the bathroom. Digging to the bottom, I found the sample pack of Viagra and swallowed one of the little blue pills. There could be no mistakes this morning. I shaved, showered, brushed my teeth, and swallowed some mouthwash. And then I stepped back and looked at myself naked in the mirror. Damn it! I looked pretty darn good for fifty years old... Would Karen really want to toss me away?

I pulled a fifty dollar bill from our money pouch, grabbed a clean towel, and then went to the hall closet and took out one of the room's extra blankets that was sealed in plastic. Putting on a pair of sandals, I took a deep breath, and looked skyward. I was ready...

"Karen, wake up!"

She opened her eyes ever so slightly, enough to see me directly in her face.

"What..." she started, and as the morning breath escaped her mouth, I covered it with my hand and spoke in a commanding voice,

"You will not speak another word. Do you understand?"

She tried to talk through my fingers but I pressed harder on her mouth.

"You will NOT speak another word! Do you understand?"

Karen's eyes got all big as she looked at me...

"If you want to communicate, you may nod your head "Yes" or shake your head "No," otherwise, you will keep your mouth shut and do as I say... Do you understand?"

Karen nodded her head, as I could tell her mind was buzzing, trying to figure out what was happening.

"I will be picking you up and carrying you. You will cradle this blanket and towel while we travel. Do you understand?"

My adrenaline surged as I scooped her naked body from the bed, carrying her through the door of our room, down a flight of stairs, onto the stone pathway and over the wooden bridge to the swimming pool area. The trip was about a hundred yards and my arms and shoulders were burning.

"That's right, Karen, we're at the beach. You're naked, and can you guess what's going to happen? I want you to think about all the possibilities..."

"Pare!" (Stop)

In the darkness, a flashlight was suddenly shinning in my face, and as I set Karen down on the stone, she tried to cover herself with the blanket bag. A guard in uniform holding a rifle stood before us. Fortunately, I had anticipated this...

"La playa esta cerrado," he spoke. (The beach is closed)

"Senor, por favor," I spoke trying to remember my high school Spanish from thirty two years earlier, "Quiero chingar mi esposa en la playa." (I want to have sex on the beach with my wife)

I held out the money to the man. "Por favor, Senor. Para su proteccion y su silencio."

The guard put the light to the fifty dollar bill. "Cincuenta dolares?" he asked incredulously.

"Si, Senor, para su protecciony y su silencio."

"Cincuenta dolares," he repeated and when I saw teeth in the moonlight, I knew I had passed a big hurdle. The guard stuck the bill in his shirt pocket and motioned towards the beach, "Vamos!"

I picked Karen back up and we walked through the sand to a spot about fifty feet off the resort property near the ocean.

"Aqui. Esta bein?"

"Bueno. Muchas gracias, Senor."

"No problemo," as he stared at the naked shape of Karen in my arms, shook his head and muttered "Gringos locos" as he walked back to his post.

I set Karen down again and broke open the blanket. She laid down anticipating something that was not immediately going to happen.

"Who told you to lie down? Get up! Turn and face the resort. There are two hundred Mexican eyes that are looking at you right now just beyond the sand. One hundred young handsome studs that want to fuck you right now on this blanket. All I have to do is snap my fingers! One hundred young hard cocks for your pleasure... Is that what you want?"

"God, NO!"

"No words, I won't tell you again! Do NOT speak! Do you want the attention of these young studs? They would love to enjoy a sweet pussy like yours... Just say the word..."

Karen violently shook her head, "No."

"That is the correct answer, my beautiful wife. I will be the one enjoying you. Get down on the blanket and spread your legs for me!"

Karen practically jumped down. I lowered myself into missionary, the sand actually allowing me a very comfortable position to have contact with her clitoris as I slowly stroked. As I realized her senses were heightened by the friction, I pressed my entire body into her chest and soothingly whispered in her ear,

"Last night, I discovered something about you that I never knew, and maybe you didn't even know yourself. Deep down, untouched all these years are hidden desires. You tapped a dark well of passion and now all these ideas are coming to the surface. I want to be the man to drink from that well. I want to be the man to discover them with you. Some of these treasures are priceless but some are extremely poisonous. I want to be the man you share your priceless treasures and your great adventures with... "

As the moonlight turned to twilight, I made love to Karen in the sand, trying to limit movement as much as possible for obvious reasons. My lips, however, were not still. I changed the pace of my verbal assault and started talking gibberish in Karen's ear...

"Do you like screwing on the beach and under the stars? Does the sunrise look better naked? I wonder how many fish are watching us fuck... Is my dick hard enough for you? Would you like some crab to come up and pinch your nipples? Is this sex adventure crazy enough for a woman like you? I don't think so..."

Karen's pussy was so wet from her juices that my dick felt like a salmon trying to swim upstream during the Alaskan spawning season.

From my position I could see couples coming onto the resort's beach to check out the sunrise. Eventually, one couple started wandering towards us and I stroked faster and unleashed a torrent of cum in my wife. I rolled off Karen and pointed towards the pair as they were getting larger with every step.

"Look! Here comes a very nice looking couple! Why don't you stand up so they can see the cum oozing out of your pussy. Perhaps I should trade places with that man and walk down the beach with his wife. Do you think he might enjoy sloppy seconds? Should I call them over here Karen? Would that turn you on?"

Again, Karen's eyes got huge and she forcefully shook her head,"No."

"Good, because I like this pussy... I like it a lot. I think I've had enough of the beach for now. Leave the blanket and hand me the towel. Get up and let's go back to the room."

We walked across the sand. Cum was literally flowing down my wife's leg. The Viagra was working wonders as I was already hard again. I made a mental note to send my doctor a thank you postcard. When people saw us coming, they turned their heads away. I didn't give a damn. I gave the guard a salute as we walked passed, thinking that it was easily the best spent fifty bucks of my life.

We washed the sand from our feet at the edge of the beach and I towel dried Karen's lower legs, before tossing the towel into a trash can as we walked hand in hand through the pool area. We were naked as jaybirds and my wife had a shell shocked look on her face.

Back in the room Karen tried to pull away to go the bathroom...

"Where to do think you're going? You're not getting in the shower!"

I took her out to the balcony that faced the central courtyard and made her stand on a suitcase to provide me with optimal positioning for doggy style. As she leaned over the railing, I caressed her butt and started talking,

"For what you did to me last night, a vengeful husband would beat your ass red with a belt..."

I went up behind her and whispered in her ear, "But I love you, and I won't do that..."

Stepping back I spoke again, "For what you did to me last night, a vengeful husband would ram this big fat cock right up your ass and make you scream in pain..."

Again I went to her ear and whispered, "But I love you, and someday I want to give you pleasure that way..."

Speaking normally again I stated, "No, no, my beautiful wife, you are going to express yourself for me as your penance. I am going to fuck you and with every stroke you are going to make noise. Groan, moan, grunt, pant, I don't care, but I want it loud... And no words... I want sound on every stroke, do you understand?"

Birds tweeted in the early morning jungle courtyard and my beautiful wife sang the song of a woman taking a brutal fucking. I slammed so hard into into her that I feared sending her over the railing. But hard and fast is how my wife enjoys it best, so her cries were ones of joy. Quite a few people stopped to look up as they passed by our second floor balcony but we were in our own little world. When I exploded into my wife a second time, her voice was already hoarse. I'd have guessed the stroke count was rather high.

I held her hand as she stepped off the suitcase and motioned for her to lie on the bed. I steeled myself for what I was about to do next. The gesture was both literal and symbolic, and unfortunately for me, necessary. I was grateful that my stomach was empty.

I whispered in her ear, "And now I am going to lick your whole body..."

"But I'm so dirty..." the words escaped Karen's mouth.

"No words! I know you're a very dirty girl, your body and your mind. But I'm going to clean you."

And with that I used my tongue and lips, in every crack, crevice, and hole and on every millimeter of skin to wash away my wife's filth. Karen closed her eyes and moaned as I visited previously unexplored territories, a time traveler on Karen's body. Her skin glistened, her body shook, and I swallowed a lot of sand... I thanked God that I didn't vomit all over her.

When I was finished licking her forehead and neck, I stopped her tongue bath and started speaking in a soothing poetic voice directly into her ear,

"There, there my beautiful wife, you are now cleansed of your sin from last night and I have retaken possession of you. Twenty two years ago you gave yourself to me... body, mind and soul... and I to you, as well... so now I ask you, 'Do you want to make a change?'"

Karen's eyes got all big as she understood the implication of my question and furiously shook her head, "No."

"Your body is mine and your thoughts will be of me. When I'm fucking you, think only about my big dick and how much I love you. Do you understand?"

Karen feverishly nodded her head, "Yes."

"Make no mistake, my love, I will die before I ever let another man touch you. Do you understand?"

Karen's head nodded so fast she looked like a ceramic bobble head doll.

"Good... And now, to show you that you're not missing anything..." I reached under her legs and pulled her to the corner of the bed and lay absolute waste to her pussy. All the long lonely hours on the elliptical machine at the gym paid carnal dividends tenfold. After about fifteen furious minutes, I started feeling the runner's high as the endorphins rushed through my body and I knew I could easily pound on her for an hour or more.

Karen lasted quite a while before she pushed me back, "I HAVE to pee!" as she raced to the bathroom, thirty seconds later placing herself back on the corner of the bed and nodding as if for me to continue.

Instead, I drooled some saliva on her clit and massaged it with the head of my penis. My wife grabbed the bedspread making a fist and started pulling. I wet my pinkie finger and put slight pressure on the opening to her ass, moving it ever so gently just inside. The combined sensations must have pushed her over the edge because she gasped then shook for about thirty seconds. Before she recovered, I was back in her pussy pounding away with the ferocity that she so greatly enjoys.

Having a second wind, I had the greatest workout of my life and I thought to myself, "If Karen can find someone to fuck her better that me at this moment, I'd let her go with a clear conscious." Karen, however, her eyes practically rolling in the back of her head, I don't think was thinking too much...

Eventually, I came a third time and returned to Karen's ear, "I'm going to order breakfast through room service, but first I'm going to bathe you," scooping her up and carrying to the bathroom.

The walk-in shower was huge and I soaped her from head to toe. Grabbing a plastic chair from the balcony, I sat her down in the shower and tenderly shampooed her hair. I towel dried her body, combed out her black locks, put deodorant under her arms, and rubbed lotion into her entire body. As I carried her out of the bathroom, she looked towards her suitcase.

"No clothes, honey, when we're in this room you'll be naked for me. As your husband, I will enjoy your body. Do you understand?" Karen simply nodded.

I retrieved the covered breakfast tray from the entranceway, placed it on the table, motioned for Karen to sit down, and began breaking off pieces of pastry and banana. I gently fed her. I held her cup when she drank. When she was finished eating I took her hands in mine, facing her with our knees intertwined, and looked into her eyes...

"OK, Karen, now is the time for you to speak..."

There was no rumble, no explosion, no gunfire. Karen's tears simply streaked down her face before she leaned into my body rasping, "Oh God, honey, I'm so so sorry. I love you so much..."

And then she cried... and I held her... and our marriage and our love, tilted on its axis some twelve hours earlier, righted itself, the equilibrium for me restored.

--------------------------------

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon in bed, napping, caressing and holding each other. Karen's eyes never left me, as if she was afraid I was going to magically disappear. By 5pm, we got hungry again and decided to go to dinner. I wanted a steak, and Karen, being a vegetarian, agreed to be satisfied with whatever vegetables were on the menu at that restaurant.

When she exited the bathroom in a short fire engine red cocktail dress, I had a burning desire for some hot flesh and it wasn't to be found at the steakhouse. But stomach hunger prevailed and we both knew there was plenty of time later for love making.

As we strode towards dinner, men kept coming up and shaking my hand, women wore huge smiles, and we both were patted numerous times on the back. Karen and I looked at each other with surprise that our morning audience had been so large.

"You're a fucking star, baby!" I whispered in her ear and received a playful elbow to the ribs in response. Despite her tanned skin, her face turned red from blushing, almost matching the color of her dress.

After dinner, we went to the open air amphitheater and saw a Latin dance show put on by a young troupe that could really move. It was sexy, the costumes were great, and at the end of the performance, they invited the audience to come and shake it with them. I looked at Karen but she shook her head, "No, not tonight..."

Back in our room we lay naked in the bed, softly touching each other. Karen had a kind of faraway look in her eyes and I got this nervous feeling again inside.

"A peso for your thoughts..."

"I was just thinking back about twenty two years ago to right before our wedding."

"Really? Want to tell me about it?"

"OK...... I've never told this to you before... I was having some typical pre-wedding jitters. I was totally in love with you, but somewhere deep inside me, I guess I felt like I wasn't good enough for you. I had a boyfriend in high school cheat on me and that feeling of insecurity and inadequacy never really leaves you. I knew you loved me, but I was just a little nervous."

"My mother, of all people, pulled me off to the bathroom and told me that you would never cheat on me and always be faithful. I remember her words like it was yesterday."

"'Karen, I see it in his eyes how much he loves you, and for me, he passes the meat and potatoes test.'"

"'Huh?'" I questioned her at the time."

"'You could serve him a T-Bone, a Porterhouse, a cube steak or a damn hamburger... with a side of mashed or scalloped potatoes, French fries or any combination and he will always be happy. A man who can eat the same food every meal and love it is guaranteed never to stray. You are his meat and potatoes, girl, just give him a little variety and feed him well.'"