Limited Dating Options Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was or wasn't Wynonna quickly kissed Waverly again so that all of her baby sister's moans went directly into her mouth as she began officially fucking her kid sister's tight little cunt, establishing a slow steady rhythm which had Waverly writhing underneath her.

And God, Wynonna would probably never know what heaven was like, but it couldn't be much different than this. This was perfect. Just perfect.

Well, actually Wynonna decided she would like to hear Waverly moan for her a little louder, so she broke the kiss and gave a few extra hard thrusts to get exactly what she wanted, followed by Waverly staring at her lustfully. Then Wynonna got a really, really wicked idea.

With a wicked grin crossing her face she leaned down until her mouth was level with Waverly's right ear and whispered, "Wrap your legs around me baby girl."

This made Waverly let out an adorable whimper. She then quickly did as she was told, Wynonna's eyelids fluttering as she felt Waverly begin to cling to her as they were fucking, which only intensified the feeling of intimacy between them.

As a reward Wynonna took Waverly's ear lobe into her mouth and briefly nibbled on it before sliding her tongue along the lobe. This got some very positive gasps and moans out of Waverly, so Wynonna made a note to return to this later.

Or during one of their many other fucking sessions, which Wynonna was now determined they would have. But for now she pressed her lips to Waverly's neck and began kissing up and down as she continued to gently fuck her little sister.

Waverly couldn't believe this was actually happening to her. She had dreamed about it for so long, and now she was finally getting it. Her sister was fucking her. And not just fingering her, but fucking her in the traditional way. In the way a husband takes his wife. And oh, how Waverly wanted to be Wynonna's wife.

It would never happen, could never happen, but Waverly wanted to marry her sister. In a church and everything. The whole shebang. And then she wanted Wynonna to take her to bed, mount her just like this and pump her sperm into her so she could have her babies.

Oh yes, Waverly wanted to have her sister's babies, and it broke her heart that thanks to the rules of society, and nature, she would not be able to have Wynonna's children.

Of course such fantasies would terrify Wynonna if Waverly ever mentioned them, but especially now that they had only just cross the line and become something more than just sisters. Besides, it was more than enough for today that she was fulfilling the fantasy of having her big sister's cock inside her.

And yes, Waverly had known about Wynonna's cock. She had known about it ever since snooping through her sister's stuff shortly before Wynonna skipped town a few years ago, along with enough photos to confirm that the older brunette swung both ways.

It was just that Wynonna had upgraded to a bigger model, and Waverly had been worried she would be unable to take it all the way. Luckily she had, and Waverly had never been more grateful to her body for accommodating her desires.

It was still a little weird at first to be stretched so wide and deep, but it was hard to really care when it felt so amazingly good, Wynonna fucking her slowly and gently for what felt like hours until the desire to beg for more was overwhelming. Waverly held back for as long as she could though, because she didn't want this to end too soon.

After all this was everything she wanted, or at least very spacific part of it, which was made especially wonderful from Wynonna either staring lovingly into her eyes, or kissing her neck or lips the entire time. Of course everybody had their limits, and hers was when Wynonna bit down on her neck, literally marking her as hers.

After crying out Waverly whimpered, "Please, please Wynonna... please make me cum."

"You wanna cum, huh?" Wynonna purred into Waverly's ear, then when her sister frantically nodded she added, "You promised this little cunt is mine now?"

"Yes." Waverly whimpered.

Lifting herself up slightly so she could look directly into the other brunette's eyes again Wynonna traced Waverly's mouth and asked, "How about this pretty little mouth? Is that mine too?"

"Yes, yes my mouth is yours! My cunt is yours! I'm yours!" Waverly whimpered, staring into her sister's eyes as she desperately thought what her sibling wanted to hear, "I've always been yours! All yours. Yours and no one else's."

Wynonna just stared lustfully at her younger sibling for a few long seconds, then smiled, "Good girl. Now cum for me."

With that Wynonna increased the force and speed behind her thrusts ever so slightly, which was all it took to allow Waverly to obey her sister and receiving the kind of amazing climax as she could have only imagined receiving from her big sister.

Of course once again reality was far better than the fantasy, and it easily blew away anything Waverly had experienced except the other things with Wynonna.

Even then this may have been the best, because not only was Wynonna staring down at her with such love, lust and dominance in her eyes, but she was just so darn deep inside her, her sister touching places she never thought could be reached, those facts making each of the following orgasms just that much more intense.

Wynonna came too. It wasn't quite as fast as Waverly, and the first wasn't even at the same time as her sister, but oh, the second one was and it was glorious.

So, so glorious. Of course Wynonna always came while fucking a chick with her strap-on cock. Her strap-on was awesome, the stimulator inside it always rubbing her clit just right to make her cream.

Although the sheer joy of fucking a girl like this was always part of it, and this time it was extra special because it was the one girl she wanted over any other. Over any other girl, guy or thing in this world or the next. Her precious Waverly. Her sister. Her baby girl. Her everything.

Under the circumstances it was almost impossible for Wynonna to resist giving Waverly everything she had as soon as she started cumming. Somehow though she was able to resist, at least until she worked up to it.

Even then she held back a bit, afraid of hurting Waverly, even though there wasn't even a hint of displeasure from her sweet baby girl. To be fair Wynonna didn't want this to be about hard fucking though. Not when this was the first time she was taking Waverly's little cunt with her cock.

It was probably silly, but she wanted to this to be about love-making. Oh yes, Wynonna Earp wanted to make love to her sister, which was a little hard when her body was screaming at her to fuck the younger girl as hard as she could.

She liked to think she settled on a happy medium, and for good measure she went back to biting the same spot she'd been working on before, determined to leave a mark. To mark her sister as hers, Wynonna cumming again just from that thought. Waverly came hard at the same time, and Wynonna like to believe they were sharing the next few thoughts which crossed her mind.

Thoughts like the scum that normally hit on Waverly seeing her neck like that and backing off because they would finally realise she was taken, and the other girls being jealous that Waverly had such a passionate lover, neither they or anyone else realising that lover was her own sister, the Earp sisters sharing a smile as they new they were keeping a secret from the rest of this stupid town.

Those thoughts drained the last of Wynonna's strength. Or more accurately the orgasms triggered by those thoughts drained Wynonna of the last of her strength, which was probably a good thing given how exhausted Waverly looked.

So Wynonna gently slowed her speed until she came to a complete stop, eased the strap-on out of Waverly's well fucked cunt and gently rolled them over so she could pull the younger girl into her arms.

Normally Wynonna was an ass hole who didn't like to cuddle, even if it was clear the other person wanted or even needed too, but Waverly had always been the exception to those type of rules, and she always would be no matter what happened.

Suddenly Waverly began to cry, and Wynonna panic, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I..." Waverly said softly, snuggling into Wynonna's shoulder, "I'm just so happy."

Wynonna smiled softly, "Me too baby girl. Me too."

12