Limited Dating Options Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This pretty little mouth is mine!" Wynonna growled into Waverly's ear as she slid a finger around the younger girl's lips to emphasise her point. She then slowly slid a finger down Waverly's body until she reached her little sister's pussy, at which point Wynonna whispered, "This hot little cunt is mine..."

At which point Wynonna lost her train of thought because Waverly was just so God damn wet. Her baby sister was soaking down there, Wynonna intending to only slide her finger up and down Waverly's pussy lips but she was soon swapping to cupping her kid sister's cunt and slowly but surely to rub it.

Which made the most wonderful sounds come out of Waverly's mouth and her body tremble, Wynonna pushing her little sister as close to orgasm as she dared that way before pulling her hand away and grinning wickedly as Waverly whimpered in disappointment. Then she tugged on her hair again to make sure she had her attention for this next part.

"And this tight little ass is mine!" Wynonna firmly told Waverly, before gently smacking her ass, "Say it!"

"My ass is yours!" Waverly quickly whimpered.

"What else?" Wynonna pushed.

"My mouth! My mouth is yours. My cunt is yours. I'm yours." Waverly whimpered, trying desperately to think what her sister wanted to hear, "Oh God, my pussy, mouth and ass are yours Wynonna! I swear, they're all yours. All of me is yours. I am all yours."

Waverly was then unceremoniously shoved back down so she was on all fours again and then Wynonna started sodomising her again, this time a lot more roughly than before.

Ironically though it wasn't enough for Waverly. No, the incredible discomfort she had felt during the anal penetration and the first few minutes of the butt sex was a distant memory now and all Waverly could remember was agonisingly unsatisfying pleasure. Her rectum was loose and aching for a hard pounding, and while this was an improvement of what came before she still wanted more.

Unfortunately she had been too embarrassed to ask for it initially, and now she was feeling so overwhelmed Waverly wasn't sure she could say anything coherently.

Luckily for her she didn't have too, as shortly after pushing her back down again Wynonna rapidly increase the pace of the butt fucking until it felt like more of an ass pounding, Waverly feeling like she was being spanked from how roughly Wynonna's thighs was slamming into her backside.

Also the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as the squeals coming out of her mouth as she finally got what she wanted. What she had never known she had wanted.

No, needed. Yes, Waverly never knew that she needed her ass fucked, but she did. She needed daily ass fuckings, and she wanted them from only one person, her big sister Wynonna, who was proving herself to be a total butt buster.

That was confirmed when Waverly looked back at her big sister and saw how powerful she looked. How dominant. How determined to pound her butt. Oh yes, Wynonna was a natural top/ass fucker, and Waverly was honoured to be her bottom/ass slut.

That fact, the look in her big sister's eyes and that big dildo jack-hammering in and out of her ass hole all caught up with Waverly and she went over the edge of the most powerful climax of her life.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Wynonna rode her like the most skilled cowboy, or in this case cowgirl, who ever lived.

Even when Waverly started slamming herself back and forth Wynonna didn't miss a stroke and make sure that their thrusts were in sync so the anal pounding became more of a rectum wrecking.

Even if this ended with a mortifying embarrassing trip to the doctors Waverly would beg Wynonna to fuck her ass this hard again. She would do anything, no matter how painful and/or humiliating to feel this kind of ecstasy again, and Waverly was convinced that the only way she could feel it was if Wynonna totally dominated her just like this again.

And she would get it again, because life wasn't worth living if she couldn't get butt fucked by her big sister. Not now she had a taste of how amazing it could be.

Which was the last thought which went through Waverly's head before her mind seemed to literally melt and she became nothing but an animal in heat that was desperately trying to impale itself on her mate's cock.

Wynonna was even more determined that this had to happen again. There would be no debating it. Or at least none that wouldn't be ended quickly, and at least none within herself.

The time she could have saved Waverly from her wicked desires had come and gone, and now the best Waverly could hope for was that Wynonna would leave her alone long enough for her ass hole to somewhat recover. Or at least not be quite as gaping and sore as it was going to be when Wynonna had momentarily had her fill of it.

Although at the moment that seemed impossible, as Wynonna didn't say how she could ever get enough of this perfect ass and was pretty much ready to make a deal with the devil himself of she could keep fucking Waverly forever.

That was before Wynonna came, and when the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of taking her baby sister's perfect little bubble butt became just too much for her Wynonna experienced the most amazing climax of her life.

Okay, it wasn't quite as strong as when Waverly had been eating her out, but the mental high meant it was just as satisfying as that previous orgasm, and the ones that followed.

After all this was her greatest and most forbidden fantasy come true, not only was she cumming but she was now making Waverly's cum squirt out of her cunt. How could anything possibly be better?

Ironically the answer that was if Waverly looked back at her, which she did a few times throughout the sodomy, each time allowing Wynonna to see in Waverly's eyes just how much she was enjoying this.

It was all over her face too, but the eyes were the windows to the soul, and more than anything else they told Wynonna that Waverly had realised what the older of the two brunettes had known for years, that Waverly's ass was made for fucking. It also told Wynonna that her little sister had just realised the same thing she had, Waverly's ass was made for Wynonna to fuck.

Waverly was born to be Wynonna's bitch, every hole on her body designed to pleasure the older sister with her sweet little ass hole destined to become Wynonna's favourite fuck hole. Hers to use whenever, wherever and however she wanted.

Suddenly desperate to drive that point home Wynonna became a wild animal relentlessly pounding into her mate, pounding Waverly's virgin ass more brutally than any other ass she had ever fucked until she had use every ounce of energy that she had and collapsed down in exhaustion onto her little sister's body.

They then laid there in a sweaty heap, desperately panting for a few long seconds, before Wynonna rolled over onto their sides so she could spoon her baby sister. She knew she should pull her cock out of Waverly's ass, that leaving it in would do even more damage, but Wynonna didn't have the energy even for that.

More importantly it was a sign of her laying claim to always hers. What was always rightfully hers. Besides, would only be for a few minutes. Or hours. However long it took her to get her strength back.