Limited Dating Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Waverly refused to be neglected or ignored, not only hammering Wynonna's clit with her tongue but taking that sensitive bundle of nerves into her mouth and sucking on it. That almost made Wynonna choke on her beer.

It did make her arch her back and make the hand on the back of Waverly's a lot less possessive. Actually it was still very possessive, but instead of that being the only reason Wynonna started using it as the way to keep Waverly in place.

Not that seemed like she was going anywhere, but the little brat had always been a tease, and Wynonna was passed the point where she could tolerate that.

Shortly after finishing her beer and dropping the empty bottle so carelessly it broke only a few feet away from where Waverly was eating her out Wynonna was suddenly filled with a desperate need which had nothing to do with alcohol and everything to do with cumming.

Specifically cumming in her baby sister's hot little mouth and all over her pretty little face. Just like Wynonna had been fantasising about for years. But now her fantasy was about to become a reality. No matter what she had to do or say to make it happen Wynonna needed to cum. She needed to cum for Waverly.

"Make me cum kid!" Wynonna ordered, almost angrily, "Make me fucking cum! You wanted this, right Wave? Mmmmmm fuck, you wanted this? You wanted me? Then fucking do it! Fuck me! Fuck me with your fucking tongue you little bitch! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, use your tongue, USE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Fortunately for Wynonna it didn't take much encouragement for Waverly to shove her tongue as deep as it would go into her and start fucking her with it.

Well, she did pause momentarily once her tongue was actually inside her, Waverly clearly enjoying the novelty of having her big sister's pussy wrapped around her tongue.

Wynonna had to admit she enjoyed that little pause too, but not as much as the sensation of her kid sister's tongue starting to fuck her cunt.

That was pretty much the best thing ever, and caused Wynonna to let out an embarrassingly high-pitched scream as she began using both hands to shove her little sister's face as deep as it would go into her pussy.

Luckily Wynonna lost the ability to feel shame about the sounds she was making, and what she was doing, when a short while later she was met with the most powerful climax of her life.

Whether Waverly was a natural pussy pleaser, or Wynonna was caught up in finally crossing the line and indulging in this taboo, or just because it had been so long since she'd had a decent lay, or a combination of all three, Wynonna came incredibly hard and just kept going, Waverly obviously determined to make her cum just as much as Wynonna had made her cum when she had fingered her little sister. Which, at least in that moment, Wynonna had no problem with. No problem at all.

Waverly had been wrong. So very wrong. So wonderfully wrong. Because she had thought nothing could taste better than her big sister's pussy cream, but then Wynonna came and Waverly's mouth was flooded with something even better.

The second it hit her taste-buds she went berserk, quickly pulling her tongue out of her older sibling, wrapping her mouth even more tightly around Wynonna's entrance than it was before and then she proceeded to swallow as much of her sister's cum as she possibly could.

As she hadn't done this before, and there was just so much of it, Waverly didn't get nearly enough. Hell, it felt like she barely got half, and she wanted more. She needed more.

So no, Waverly wasn't trying to make her big sister cum just as much as Wynonna had made her cum when she had been fingered. She was determined to make her big sister cum more than Wynonna had made her cum when she had been fingered. She was determined to squeeze every drop of cum out of Wynonna's pussy.

Ideally she would swallow every drop, but when it quickly became clear she couldn't Waverly was more than happy to settle for swallowing as much as she could and letting the rest cover her face, as it literally felt like she was being marked as property of Wynonna Earp, something she had secretly been for years now.

Mostly Waverly's attempts to do that involved endlessly tongue fucking Wynonna's pussy, but eventually she did try switching it up by going back to licking and sucking Wynonna's clit while slipping a finger inside her cunt.

Apparently though Wynonna didn't like that much, or she liked it too much, because shortly afterwards Wynonna arched her back and started grinding her cunt into her baby sister's face, making it almost impossible for Waverly to breathe, let alone continue fucking her sister.

Although there was a great deal of appeal to having her older sibling using her face like a fuck pad, Waverly going limp and just allowing Wynonna to do whatever she liked to her.

Just as Waverly thought she was about to pass out Wynonna pulled her up into a kiss which was so deep and passionate Waverly almost had as much trouble breathing as a few seconds ago.

Or maybe that was because her sister tasting her own cum and pussy juice on her lips and tongue was just so wonderfully perverted.

Or the fact that Wynonna stood up while holding onto the other brunette and seem to effortlessly walk around with Waverly clutching onto her like a spider monkey. God, she was so strong. When did she get this strong?

It didn't matter, because the way Wynonna carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom without breaking the kiss told Waverly that their night of fun had only just begun.

12