Limits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mel can look after herself for an evening," Lucy said firmly. "Unless, of course, you want her to come as well."

"No, just you, if you don't mind. I haven't eaten yet, can we make it after seven?"

"No problem. That suits me as well actually." And so the arrangements were made.

Karen was still conflicted as she put a pork chop under the grill and a potato in the microwave. However, having Lucy come over later meant that she could put her fears on hold and, noticeably, she still wasn't wearing any panties.

It was maybe ten minutes past seven when Karen, who had been keeping a close eye out, saw Mel's car pull up outside and Lucy get out. Even before Karen was half way up the front path Karen had the front door open and was welcoming her in. They went through to the kitchen and, after Karen put the kettle on, sat down at the kitchen table.

"So, you went to the pub with Jude last night and now you're a little confused. Is that about it?" Lucy said after Karen had finished pouring cups of tea.

Karen paused for a moment but, remembering how Lucy had been so kind back at Mary's leaving do, how she had been so understanding, so sympathetic, and, with the need to tell someone, anyone, what was going on in her mind, she knew she had to tell it all.

"It wasn't just the pub," she replied. "Jude came back here afterwards, she spent the night."

"And now you're wondering what you've got yourself into," Lucy suggested.

"Oh, Lucy! I don't know what to do. When I'm with Jude it's all so right, she makes me feel like I've never felt before and then, later, when she's gone, I begin to wonder. I mean, it's not just the whole 'she's a woman' thing, it's what we do in bed as well. Look, don't take this the wrong way but when I think about it later I feel like a bit of a pervert. And then Jude," Karen continued, "I mean she's great, I've never met anyone like her, but she seems to assume that I'm more willing than I am. I mean, I've never felt so embarrassed as when we were at the club. Everyone must have noticed, whatever did they think?"

"Lucky cow, mostly," Lucy replied, "but I know what you mean. Is that why you ran away?"

"Yes, I simply couldn't take it any more, sitting there with everybody knowing my business like that. I'm not used to it, I don't like it, I'm a very private person."

"You poor thing," Lucy sympathised. "I feel so guilty. After all, it was me that invited you in the first place."

"I have to admit that you weren't my bestest friend that night," Karen said ruefully. "But, well, later, that's when it all gets complicated. I mean I really like Jude, she's a very special person and she makes me feel the way no one has ever done before. But that scares me too; I don't know what she expects of me, I don't know if I can be what she wants me to be."

"Have you told her how you feel?" Lucy asked.

"I...," Karen shook her head ruefully. "When I'm with her I can't. Worse than that, when I'm with her I actually encourage her. I mean, back at the club I didn't exactly fight her, and, last night it was I who invited her back here; I even asked her to spank me. And now she's got me going out without panties and, were I to put some on it's not as if she would know or anything, in fact, I want to, even if it does feel... Oh, Lucy, I'm not making much sense, am I?"

"You're making far more sense than you think you are," Lucy assured her friend. "I mean, for me, some of the things that Mel makes me do wouldn't be half as exciting if I felt comfortable doing them. I know what you mean about the panties thing as well. Most of you knows that no one could possibly tell but part of you thinks that everyone must know, must be thinking what a slut you are. That's what works for me."

"This lunchtime she had me talking dirty on my mobile in the park. I felt like I was naked, it felt like everyone there could hear me say those things."

Lucy looked across at her friend. Karen had a sparkle in her eye that betrayed that, whatever doubts and reservations she might have had, she also had fond recollections. "It looks like Jude knows how to press your buttons," she commented.

"And then some," Karen admitted. "It's as if she knows, she understands, she's really in tune with what I want, what I need. I don't want to want these awful things but when she makes me do them, I'm in heaven and hell at the same time. I'll never forget the shame, the disgrace of that awful exhibition I made of myself back at the club but, I have to admit, I've never felt anything that intense, anything that powerful, well, not until last night."

"Last night?" Lucy prompted.

"She spanked me, over her knee like a naughty child," Karen confessed.

"And you enjoyed it?"

"Well, no, how could I?" Karen started but, seeing the disbelief in her friend's eye, she relented. "It was fantastic. I don't know how she does it; I don't know how she makes me feel so good."

"It sounds to me as if you're hooked," Lucy commented. "When are you going to see her again?"

"This weekend. She wants me to spend the weekend at her place as her sub. All weekend. I don't know whether I can. I don't know whether I want to."

'You want to, all right,' Lucy thought to herself. 'You just want persuading'.

And so it went. Karen talked and talked, sometimes taking one side, sometimes the other. Lucy, knowing that talking is sometimes all that's needed, sat and listened, giving the occasional prompts. Time and time again the kettle was refilled and, by ten thirty, Lucy was awash with tea and somewhat talked out.

"Look," she said, "it's getting late, I have to go."

"Oh, Lucy," Karen said, "thank you so much for coming over. I feel so much better now that you've told me what to do."

"Me!" Lucy exclaimed. "I just sat here and listened. If anyone's told you what to do then it's you. Anyway, I'm glad you've made up your mind, but, just so I've got things straight, are you seeing Jude on Friday or not?"

"Of course," Karen replied. "I couldn't do otherwise."

12