Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

"Well, just a couple of additional questions for you then and we'll be done here," she said suddenly putting the file down.

Donna just smiled and waited for her to continue.

"What sort of aspirations do you have?" she asked. "The reason I ask that," she said continuing before Donna could respond, thus letting her know it was a rhetorical question in doing so, "is because we here at OB & D, pride ourselves in offering specialized services above and beyond those that most companies of our stature can afford to offer. You're certainly qualified to be placed in just about any of the companies we hire temporary employee's for, many of which go on to work for those organizations on a more permanent basis, but we also fill positions for executives, women and men who we feel have the aptitude and potential for going a lot further within an organization, people who don't mind doing a bit more of the lazy work that these Executives just don't have enough time in the day to do for themselves. I know this sounds callus, and maybe it is, but as they say, first impressions in business can go a long ways. And the Executives we do business with place a lot of emphasis on that. They like, and expect to see attractive men and women doing various odd and sundry jobs, hanging around, working with other executives. It sort of gives them a feeling of even more importance, which of course they are already. But let's face it, many of them like to feel and be treated as though they're Kings or Queens, whether they're willing to admit it or not. We know that, and we cater to it, which is something that other companies do not!"

"Of course," Donna said looking curiously interested.

"Some don't find the opportunity to be to their liking, even though many of our placements end up making a lot more money in the long run, or even end up landing executive type positions themselves eventually if they're willing to work hard enough. So my question to you is, are you one of those people? Are you willing to work just a tiny bit harder in what may sometimes turn out to be a seemingly unrewarding position in the beginning, yet one that can turn quickly lucrative and ultimately satisfying in the end? Or would you be perfectly content working in an office somewhere behind a computer? The choice is certainly yours either way, but I say this, because I'd like to offer you the chance and opportunity to decide between the two. I think you have what we're looking for if you chose to go the other way."

#

"Well? How'd it go?" Jerry asked when Donna showed up at his place shortly after her meeting.

"Too soon to tell," she admitted concernedly, "but I think she liked me, especially after I told her that I was VERY interested in her proposal. I met with Sylvia Grant herself after my initial interview, so I think that was another good sign. But she told me it may be a few days before I hear back from them."

Jerry knew all about Sylvia Grant, he'd done most of the research on her himself, though her background looked clean, almost too clean when he did as he wasn't able to pull anything up on her except for a very squeaky clean record.

"Sounds like just enough time to do a thorough background check on you," he commented.

"That's what I thought, let's just hope we covered all the bases."

"Don't worry, we did. And as long as the people we contacted just confirm the info we gave them, there shouldn't be any reason whatsoever for them to be suspicious about a damn thing. After that, it's all up to you."

Jerry paused seeing the worried look in Donna's face.

"You sure you still want to go through with this?"

"Oh yeah, I do, now more than ever," Donna said smiling towards him. "It's just that I know this time, I may have to go a bit farther with things than I normally would. I have a feeling that this time I'm going to be pushing the limit though, and I'm just a little worried just what that limit for me might be."

"Maybe we should set you up with some sort of a wire," he suggested.

"Can't afford to take that chance," she said dismissing the idea immediately. "I have a feeling that's something they'll be very careful in watching for. Sylvia told me that if they decide to bring me on, there's a party for some corporate bigwig that they'll give me a bit of a run-through test with. Some sort of special "attire" as she put it that I and several other girls will be asked to wear while we're there. I can only imagine what that will be," she concluded.

"I'm just not really comfortable with you flying without a net," Jerry said somberly. "There's no way to back you up safely the way I see it."

"Nor me neither," Donna admitted. "All I can do is watch out for myself, see if I can pull this off. If I can't, then I need to be smart enough to back out before anything seriously goes wrong."

#

Three days later Donna received a call from Dave Elliot asking her if she could come in and meet with Sylvia again. She didn't have time to stop by Jerry's office on the way in, it was too far out of the way, so she sent him a text message instead.

Sylvia met her wearing a similar outfit to the one she'd worn during their first meeting, though she greeted Donna in a much more familiar way, even giving her a brief hug as she did so. After they had shared a few brief pleasantries, Sylvia got down to business.

"Well Linda, I'm very excited to tell you that we'd like to offer you a temporary working position here with OB & D, you understand that since you indicated you were more interested in the specialty end of things rather than a mere office position, we need to do a better evaluation for those types of jobs, and the only way we can really do that, is to send you out on a temporary assignment and see how it goes."

"I understand," Donna told her smiling.

"Good! I'm glad to hear that! Now then, there just so happens to be a party going on this evening for one of our clients, we'll be supplying the service staff for it. Simple duties really, serving drinks, mingling and chatting with the client and his friends who'll be in attendance, that sort of thing. I'm sorry that it's on such short notice, and hope that won't be any kind of a problem for you."

"Doesn't sound too terribly complicated, and no...no problem for me at all," she added. "I'm actually looking forward to it!"

"No, it's usually not," Sylvia ventured letting the emphasis on the word usually hang in the air for a moment before continuing. "But it's important for you to know that sometimes these parties can get a little wild, and more important for you to know that we're not asking you to do anything you're not comfortable doing while in attendance. If at any point you feel like you are, or that you find something totally and completely unacceptable, it's our policy that you feel free enough to leave immediately. I'll be in attendance there myself, so at any time during the night if you find that you feel that way, just come and tell me and we'll see to it that you get home ok."

"Ok," Donna answered simply wondering as she did just what she was really getting herself into, and how far she really could go once she had.

"Now then, there's a sort of a uniform we've put together for the girls who'll be working the party there tonight, if you don't mind coming into the back dressing rooms with me, I'll see to your fitting personally."

Donna was smart enough that she knew going forward, that everything that she was asked to do, or shown, would be some sort of a test to see how she'd react or respond to whatever it was Sylvia came up with. Her fitting, which she soon realized, was no exception.

"Let's see how this fits," Sylvia said pulling off a very sheer white blouse with a small little black tie attached to the collar. She'd included a very short tight mini-skirt with black fishnet stockings as well. "You'll need to supply a black bra," she added. "Preferably something lacy and low cut so that you can show off your lovely breasts through the blouse. I know that perhaps it's a bit tacky, but as I said, we cater to our client's wishes wherever possible, and as long as you're comfortable with this..." she left the statement hang in the air for a moment waiting for Donna's response.

"Oh, no problem," she grinned removing the blouse she was wearing as Sylvia stood eyeballing her appreciatively. "I have several bras that I think will do nicely."

Donna quickly finished removing her skirt as well until she stood in nothing more than a pair of panty hose and the white bra she was wearing.

"We'll need to remove these too," Sylvia stated, "So we can ensure the fish-nets will fit properly, and see how they look on you."

Donna quickly did so, feeling slightly embarrassed, but fully aware that any real inhibitions she showed going forward at this point would work against her. Slipping off the panty hose, she now stood entirely revealed to Sylvia's gazing eyes, though she stood there smiling appreciatively as she did so.

"Nice to see that you shave completely," she added glancing purposely and directly down between Donna's legs. "Never did understand why most women leave that little strip of hair just above their mounds, looks sort of silly to me whenever I see that. I'd rather they just trim their bush if they're not going to shave it rather than do that. I myself prefer the shaved look as well, and besides, it keeps me feeling sexy and aroused most of the time whenever I do."

"Me as well," Donna offered, seeing the hoped for and anticipated smile of approval spread across Sylvia's face when she answered.

"Ok, let's try the blouse on now," she stated walking around Donna's back holding it up for her to slip into. Donna knew even before doing so that it would be too small, she wondered why Sylvia had obviously chosen a smaller blouse for her to even try on, knowing full well it would never button properly over her breasts.

Sylvia stepped back around in front of her, made some effort of trying to close the blouse over Donna's breasts, realizing as she did so it was simply too tight. As she did so, she managed to touch Donna's breasts, making it appear as though it was all incidental contact as she did so, though Sylvia continued trying to tug on the blouse making some pretense of adjusting it, still running her hands against the side of Donna's tits before giving up.

"You're a bit larger than I realized," she said feigning surprise. "You really do have lovely breasts by the way."

"Thank you," Donna said trying to sound thrilled by the compliment, though she felt squeamish inside as she said it. She'd never had a thing for women to begin with, let alone ever gone through that curious experimental stage either except when she was younger, though only briefly even then, but especially with Sylvia man-handling her, it made it even more difficult for her to stand there and put up with it, though she did.

"Let's try on another size, but let's see if I've got another bra we can try on with that too, not sure I like the way the one you're currently wearing will look beneath it, even though it's not black, but we really need this blouse to look right on you."

Donna quickly reached behind herself unclasping the one she was wearing, letting it fall until she stood there with her boobs hanging out for all the world to see, though in this case at least, it was only Sylvia, though the door to the dressing room hadn't been fully closed when they first came in either, so there was the additional expectation of someone else walking in on them as they stood there.

"Hmm, thirty-four, thirty-six, D right?" she asked as she rummaged through a few spare bra's hanging on some hooks on a nearby clothing rack.

"Thirty-four D, yes," Donna confirmed for her, though she had an idea that Sylvia knew damn well which size she was. Donna had nearly crossed her hands over her breasts as she stood there, forcing herself to keep her hands and arms down however, knowing that even this bit of awkwardness was being done to her on purpose just so Sylvia could gage her reaction to it.

"I know we've got some additional one's in the next room," she complained giving up, wait here for a moment, I'll be right back.

She wasn't about to just stand there entirely nude, taking the opportunity to at least slip on the fishnets and skirt when she heard someone entering the room. Donna turned expecting to see Sylvia, but to her surprise, it was Dave Elliot who peeked his head inside the door.

"Oh sorry, I thought Sylvia was in here with you," he stated apologetically, "one of the other girls is here for her fitting," he added as though that made perfect sense for his even being there.

Donna once again fought very hard not to reach up and cover her breasts, which she didn't, though she did turn away from him slightly showing him her bare-back instead as she placed her leg onto the small dressing bench pretending to readjust one of her stockings. "I think she's in the next room," Donna said easily. "She's looking for another bra for me to try on."

"Ah, ok...thanks," Dave said finally leaving the room, though this time at least, he closed the door behind him as he did so.

Once again, Donna was fairly confident this was also a set up, testing her reaction to having someone "accidentally" barge in on her to see what she might do or say. Moments later Sylvia came back into the room carrying a couple of bras as she did.

"I'm so sorry about that," she stated. "Dave said he came in here looking for me, there's another girl who'll be joining us in just a moment, I need to see about getting her fitted for this evening as well."

"Yet another test?" Donna wondered. "Oh, no problem," Donna said shrugging it off as though it were no big deal, seeing the look of satisfied confirmation on Sylvia's face when she did so.

"That's good, not like there won't be several men, and women looking at you tonight anyway," she said teasingly. "Especially as attractive looking as you really are!"

"Thank you," Donna said once again, trying to give Sylvia her best smile in acknowledgment of that just as a knock came on the door, which she continued smiling over as this time Dave had knocked before opening it and entering, though again doing so without being invited in.

"Sylvia? Melinda's here for her fitting as well."

"Thanks Dave," She responded as Donna watched another young woman brush past where Dave was still standing. "Will there be any others?" she asked.

"No mam, everyone else has been taken care of. These are the last two," he indicated purposely glancing over towards where Donna still stood, though this time she had screwed her courage up enough to actually stand there and face him with her breasts clearly revealed.

"Thank you," Sylvia said once again dismissing him, "then that will be all."

And this time, both the bra and the blouse fit of course, though again Sylvia insisted on helping Donna on with it, once again taking the opportunity to brush her breasts lightly with the back of her hand, even going so far as to adjust the cups, ensuring that she got a nice good feel of her tits while doing so.

"Much better! Much, much better!" She said standing back looking at her appraisingly. "Now Melinda, let's see about you!"

#

The party was scheduled to start around eight, though Donna had been asked to be there an hour earlier for some last minute instructions and a final going over to ensure that everything looked and fit right. Once again, Sylvia took the opportunity to pull on her blouse here and there, adjusting it as well as her fishnets and skirt, effectively touching Donna repeatedly until she felt like she'd been felt up more times than she ever had been in high school.

There were six girls who'd be working the party, all of which Sylvia went through the same motions with, adjusting their uniforms here and there until they had all passed her initial inspection. Donna learned as she stood there, that only two of the women had worked similar functions like this one before, three others including herself where brand new potential hires.

"Now Darlene and Susan have worked for us before, so they pretty much know what to expect, but for the four of you, let me go over a few basic guidelines and rules once again so that there aren't any misunderstandings. Greg Somerset as you all know is a highly respected businessman in this community, his corporation is amongst one of the biggest here and employs thousands of people worldwide though his Corporate center here is a very important part of the community, and as such, a very important client of ours as well. I expect each of you to act accordingly," she said letting that thought sink in for a moment. "However, you are all important to this organization as well, so it behooves me to be up front and honest with you, and keep this conversation strictly between us. Greg, along with several of his invited guests do have shall we say, some rather wild tastes whenever they get together like this, so I'm giving you all fair warning that you could expect to see just about anything and everything going on here tonight at some point. Whatever you see, hear or do here tonight is to remain here if you get my meaning. We are contractually obligated to keep it so, and should I ever hear anything reported back to us that it wasn't, and if we found out that someone leaked any information, you will of course be terminated immediately, but not only that, you will also be put on the black-list from ever being hired or reviewed with any other temporary or employment agency in town as well. Everyone understand that?"

Everyone did, including Donna as she stood taking all of this in.

"Now, once again, we certainly don't expect any of you to participate or do anything you're uncomfortable doing either. It is our wish to protect your rights as individuals, and as our employee's, every bit as much as we wish to protect Greg's rights and those of his guests while we're here. So if at any time, any of you find that you're uncomfortable working here tonight because of something you've seen or heard, then you're to come to me immediately, and we'll see to it that you're paid for the time you've been here, and then given a ride back home. Everyone understand that?"

Once again, they all did.

"Very well, you all know what's expected and required of you then, and beyond that, all I can tell you is to have fun tonight, as I am sure some of you will, and let's just make sure there aren't too many problems that arise so that we'll be invited back for the next party, or perhaps those of Greg's friends and associates once they see how good we are in handling one of these affairs for him."

With that, each of the women headed off to their various stations, which would be rotated throughout the evening, giving everyone a chance to mingle, as well as not get too overly bored with the same required functions. As Donna had learned, she'd spend the first hour mingling amongst the guests serving drinks and thus headed over to the bar where another girl would be making them and taking Donna's orders.

"So, you're new here tonight too huh?" Donna asked.

"Yes!" The girl Donna had been introduced to as Melinda and who had endured nearly the same type of scrutiny in the fitting room that she had, stood nodding her head nervously. "Exciting though isn't it?" she added. "Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be hob-knobbing with so many powerful and influential people such as this, I mean especially like Greg Somerset, who's got to be one of the richest most eligible bachelors around!"

Donna had already done some personal research on Greg Somerset as well. He was devilishly handsome, just over six feet with dark hair, a touch of grey at the temples giving him a distinguished look, though his smile was mischievously boyish whenever he did. He had brown eyes that looked almost black, giving him a deep penetrating gaze whenever he looked at you. He held several Master's Degrees, spoke at least six different languages, and was rumored to have bedded several well-known celebrities.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers
123456...8