Limp No More Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Roger and his wife while visiting LV.
3.4k words
3.8
14.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notunique
notunique
14 Followers

The second of three installments about the nylon-cuckold adventures of Roger and his wife in Las Vegas.

***

Anthony asked Roger what he was smoking. While it wasn't one of his more expensive smokes, Roger knew it was a respectable choice. Anthony opened the herfador and reached for a Cohiba, a brand Roger regarded as overhyped and overpriced. He immediately recognized its distinctive black and yellow band.

"Here, Try one of these. It's a Cuban" uttered the brash young Italian American. "It's called a Primero and it's a very good stick." As he reached for the gift, he noticed Anthony's eyes glancing toward his wife who was well engaged in small talk with another member of their new found friends. Roger extinguished what remained of his cigar and lit the Cuban knowing almost immediately he was in for a treat in more than one way. Anthony told him it was a $100 cigar.

"Holy shit" thought Roger. This guy is really generous. Roger was envious because he could not afford to pay that kind of money for a cigar nor would he if he could. He was naive however, failing to recognize Anthony's real motive. He was attracted to Roger's wife. She was his target and quid pro quid for the night.

By now, the liquor was flowing like the Mississippi cresting after a summer afternoon downpour. No sooner would either Roger or his wife get close to finishing their drinks when another took its place all courtesy of this well financed wedding party. Everyone was getting loose and extra friendly including Roger's wife who was obviously enjoying being surrounded by all that testosterone as the only woman at the table. That was of course until the bride finally stopped by to say hello to her new and old friends.

Roger recalled how earlier in the evening before everyone arrived, that kind gentleman mentioned that the bride was a bit unusual because she was bisexual, something her soon to be new husband knew about and embraced. Her appearance at the table hinted that fact by her slightly masculine demeanor which belied her otherwise feminine appearance. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she was cute, bubbly and drunk beyond reproach. Roger watched her interact with the young men around the table, kissing and hugging each one until eventually ending up in the lap of one of them. He was not the least bit attracted to her. She was not his type even though her pretty pedicured feet were shod with strappy, sexy white high heeled sandals sans nylons of course. . Not at all like his very feminine and sexy wife. He noticed as she gave his wife the once over as he imagined she regarded her as a sexy, slightly mature evening's worth of potential conquest and pleasure. The table was fraught with sexual tension expressed in the physical interaction among its guests. Roger was really enjoying himself.

There was lots of laughing and very noisy conversation everywhere as guests of the wedding party made their way in between the cigar room and the piano bar which was now in full swing with lots of rowdy standing room only sing alongs. It was at that point that Roger saw his wife now sitting on Anthony's lap as he puffed on his cigar with a satisfied grin across his face. He was essentially chair dancing with her to the blaring music. Roger thought she must be enjoying herself as she swayed and rocked with Anthony on his lap. Roger watched as she lifted her heels resting on the balls of her nylon clad feet framed by her sexy wedge sandals. Whenever she wore nylons, which was most of the time, Roger felt good.

Roger wondered if Anthony had a hard on from having this incredibly gorgeous and seemingly willing feminine creature sitting right over his cock separated only by the denim of their jeans and the nylon of her pantyhose. It was then that Roger remembered that his wife was wearing crotchless pantyhose so it was really just her expensive jeans protecting her pussy from potential penetration. He recalled watching her earlier that evening as she carefully cut the cotton gusset away from the surrounding seem leaving a perfectly constructed access point to her bald pussy. She told him she liked the way it felt besides the fact that she didn't need to pull down her pantyhose to pee.

Roger continued to observe Anthony and his wife as he thanked the young horny, buck for the cigar. Anthony returned the favor complimenting Roger on his wife at which point he knew he was aroused. Who wouldn't be? Even the bride would have liked a shot at her, something everyone around the table sensed but was silent about. A bisexual bride! Who would have suspected?

Roger continued watching Anthony and his wife while puffing on the expensive puro with a sly and slight smile on his face. He enjoyed watching what was happening just as much as his wife was obviously enjoying herself because she was becoming bolder and bolder in her movements and reaction to the growing loudness and beat of the rocking music.

Anthony turned toward Roger trying to act surprised and incredulous about his new friend's wife's sexy behavior. She was asking for more and they both knew it but neither of them said anything. They didn't need to. . Roger stared back at Anthony still smiling and puffing away and with a slight nod, gave Anthony and his wife the green light they were hoping for. Anthony knew Roger was one of those husbands who likes to watch his wife flirt with strange men. He saw something about it at a porn site on the internet. He thought it odd although he knew he would never turn down the opportunity to be the other man especially because he was highly attracted to beautiful, classy married woman.

Roger began to feel intense arousal himself and his typically limp dick came to life in his pants like a miracle. He was getting hard, very hard and he could feel pre-cum beginning to dribble out the tip of his penis slightly wetting his underwear. HE WAS LIMP NO MORE. He was aroused because of what he saw happening between his wife and Anthony AND because he knew all the others around the table knew he was aroused by what he saw. He was one of those husbands who likes to watch his wife with other men. The other guys at the table, (and the bride), all knew about the growing popularity of the cuckold lifestyle. Being from the millennial generation, none of thought twice about it concluding "whatever floats your boat dude." It may not have been their cup of tea but all of them would gladly attend a tea party where the wife was offered as the main course for their personal entertainment and enjoyment.

Roger hoped for more. He realized then that it was the sexual tension and her flirtatious behavior that was probably more arousing than actually seeing her have sex with another man. That would mean the end of something he didn't want to see come to an end. He got to see more as his wife, still on Anthony's lap, closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and really began to groove to the music as she began to grind her rear harder onto the virile male she was perched upon. Anthony returned the favor by mimicking her moves and dry humping upwards toward her awaiting nylon framed pussy beneath her denim jeans.

It seemed that the moment that the entire bar and cigar room was one pulsating mass of hedonistic flesh as everyone rhythmically moved to the beat with disregard for anything but a crescendo of intoxicated pleasure and fun. A couple of the other young men from around the table were now dancing on either side of Roger's wife who no longer was sitting but bouncing up and down on Anthony's lap. They would occasionally turn toward her, they clothed genitals at perfect eye level, as they engaged in air sexual moves clearly indicating their readiness to be blown by her should the opportunity arise.

Roger continued to sit and watch the show with his ever hardening cock straining against his increasingly wet underwear. He was no longer dribbling pre-cum. It was freely flowing from his cock tip. It was beginning to feel like he had already cum in his pants even though he had not. He was no longer felt like a limp dicked, useless hubby. He would pull down his pants and fuck his wife's slippery pussy right this instant if he could. He was Limp No More.

The room was getting more crowded as party goers from both rooms began to mingle disregarding the initial privacy of the wedding party. From where Roger was sitting, he could see that it was practically standing room only in the cigar lounge as the dancing masses continued. As the crowd in the cigar room increased everyone was pushed closer and closer together until Roger along with Anthony and his wife were the only ones still sitting. It was then that Roger noticed his wife's jeans were unbuttoned and splayed open revealing the dark suntan color of the top of her pantyhose. She was lifting herself up slightly to enable Anthony to unzip his pants in order to expose his erect penis that had been ready for action for the past hour.

Roger knew things were getting out of control right before his eyes although suspected his wife and Anthony weren't the only ones about to be sexually engaged as part of this mass of adult party goers. The crowd of dancers made the perfect privacy shield for what was about to happen as Roger saw his wife sit back down onto Anthony's waiting erection. Pleasure filled her eyes as ecstasy flushed over her perfectly made up face. She was now impaled on a penis that was obviously much larger than Roger's not to mention how stiff and erect it was like the end of a broomstick. She felt it reach up toward her cervix as she lowered herself downwards toward Anthony's upward thrusts. Again and again it happened. He was not as thick as her husband but he cock was slightly longer and much harder. Penis inside pussy as God planned it. She knew what was cumming.

Although she was lost in the pleasure of the moment, the two other young bucks dancing along side of her had now unzipped their pants as well revealing well shaped and turgid male meat sticks ready for Roger's wife to suck. She turned toward one as he danced his way into her awaiting mouth and lipstick red lips. Roger was beside himself. He was ready to pull out his own cock and jack off but that didn't seem appropriate even in this near orgy like situation. Instead, he reached down and rubbed his rock hard penis while watching the show his wife was starring in. She glanced back at him with a coy, almost mocking grin.

She received the penis of the dancing young man as Roger noticed he was not circumcised. He could clearly see the collar of thin flesh covering the shaft leaving only a small part of the tip visible like an eel in hiding awaiting to snag its prey. He was always fascinated by uncut cocks. They looked sinister and nasty like the way he thought sex should be. They were intriguing and unusual in his world of clean and modern circumcision. He regarded men with uncut cocks as more virile and masculine being in their natural state.

He watched intently as the owner of the uncut cock grabbed himself and slightly pulled back the foreskin leaving as much of his cock tip that he wanted to enter her awaiting mouth and lips. He slid it in slightly at first, almost gently until she received it as the gift it was intended to be - men's meat. Fresh, aroused and ready. She knew what it would eventually lead to as she greedily began licking, kissing and sucking his cock tip which was now awash in slippery pre-cum.

Although it was obvious what she was doing, a part of her wanted to be subtle and restrained so her jeans were only down off her butt far enough to allow Anthony's manhood to freely penetrate her sopping wet pussy. Roger could barely see the sheer nylon covering her legs contracted against the darker, more opaque nylon of her control top pantyhose. He was aflame in passion watching what was transpiring before his very eyes. He wondered if any of the other men around her were aroused by the fact that she was wearing nylons, pantyhose, underneath her jeans. He concluded that they must have thought only an older, sexy woman would do so because it was once vogue back in the day.

Roger knew that he wife's pussy was capable of intense, receptive wetness in the right conditions and this was one of them. He also knew she could squirt in certain circumstances and he suspected this might be one such occasion. Roger was beside himself with arousal seeing his wife's tight, shaven pussy receiving the piston like thrusts of Anthony's cock meat. He was even more aroused realizing she was still clad in her nylon pantyhose and high heels as she pleasured both Anthony and his dancing companions to her left and her right.

By now, the other dancing compadre had his penis exposed from his pants and was stroking it in her direction. It was not as large as the uncut prime meat of his partner in this sex escapade but it had a characteristic up angle that Roger always regarded as highly sexy. It seemed that an erection in that state screamed its readiness for intercourse. Roger was slightly disappointed his wife would likely only be giving this cock a blowjob instead of feeling its rigid hardness in her slut wife fuck hole rubbing against her G-spot.

As the young man with the up angled penis turned toward his wife, Roger remembered that she knew he liked this kind of cock. Although he was a consummate pussy man, he sometimes wondered about his desire to see hard, uncut or up angled penises. He didn't feel particularly attracted to them but they just seemed to exude a masculine and a****l like sexiness. Penis meat like that was ready to mate; to copulate; to penetrate, and finally to pulsate as they ejaculated creamy white semen into a receptive fuck hole like his sexy wife.

Roger also liked to see men cumming. It was a powerful experience to witness another man reach his climax of sexual pleasure as ropes of spurting sperm shot forth from the tip of their penises. He was in awe at the men whose ejaculations shot into the air like a jet stream of water shooting skyward from a garden hose that eventually fell to the ground. He was about to witness exactly that as the first dancing side man withdrew his cock from her warm, moist mouth in preparation for the ejaculation of his semen all over his wife's waiting face.

She never seemed to care much for facials except those provided by pricey estheticians but she was ready for this natural version. She liked to tease Roger with her claim that she wanted a man, including him, to cum all over her face but she never made that a reality, until now.

Roger gazed intently as the dancing side man stroked his erect penis, skinning back the sheath of flesh exposing an angry looking purple hued tip that was clearly ready to erupt. It was glistening from the light of the overhead spotlights from the wetness of her saliva and his constantly oozing pre-cum.

His wife knew what was coming so she turned toward him while still bouncing up and down on Anthony's rock hard meat pole thrusting in and out of her gushing pussy. She turned toward the young man knowing his sperm would soon appear so she opened her mouth which seemed large and gaping in anticipation. She was so focused on the soon to arrive gift of semen that she didn't realize the up angled cocksman was already shooting copious ropes of thick and creamy semen, infused with millions of virile sperm, all over the front of her semi sheer blouse covering her lacy nude bra underneath it. Maybe this k** had some sort of fetish for tits and bras thought Roger. Why else would he opt to cum on her clothing instead of her mouth.

As the up angler finished his offering of semen, the uncut cock went off with an artillery of semen in rapid machine gun like pulses. Roger u*********sly counted the spurts as they gradually decreased in trajectory and intensity. Six pulsating ejaculations all tolled before petering out to slight droplets of semen. Some of the creamy offering was in her open mouth ablaze with her pretty well cared for white teeth. The rest of it was across her face and in her hair.

Roger had never seen his wife look so sexy and appealing as she did at that exact moment. He wanted to be part of this, at her side, holding her as she was being sexually ravaged by these other men who exhibited sexual capabilities well beyond his own limited offerings. He wanted to feel her peak of sexual arousal and the power of her feminine allure. He wished at that moment that he could express sexually the love he felt for her.

He wanted to kiss and worship her nylon clad feet and legs while she was being sexually used like a female a****l in heat. He wanted to experience her natural, uninhibited female purpose - being mounted by a virile male, penetrated with his erect member, feeling his throbbing pulsating ejaculations as she was being inseminated with sperm, especially the sperm of another male. And when it was all over, he wanted to be able to snuggle up close to her, to feel her familiar warmth and the spellbinding aroma of her perfume. He wanted to be able to stroke her sheer and silky nylon clad legs feeling secure like a toddler caressing a favorite blanky. He wanted to feel her pulling him closely, holding him tightly, kissing him gently and sweetly. He wanted intimacy that only a couple deeply in love feel with one another.

Well, luckily for Roger, he got exactly what he wanted and hoped for. As they staggered their way out of the hotel and across the street back to the Bellagio, Roger wondered if his good fortune might continue through the night. His wife was characteristically giggly and silly from consuming large amounts of alcohol that she was used to. She slightly slurred her words as she chided her husband with comments about her sluttiness and nasty behavior with "those boys" as she called them. "Did you enjoy the show? Was I slutty enough for you? I bet you enjoyed seeing their cocks, especially that one that was turn upwards the way you like them." as if to imply that Roger leaned toward being gay or at least bisexual.

She hung onto his arm as they crossed the Strip when Roger noticed that she still had a ribbon of semen decorating her hair like a subtle highlight that sometimes appeared after a visit to her hairdresser. He could smell its musky manliness as he was suddenly moving into another level of arousal. He had still not cum and he was worried passers by would see the growing wet spot on the front of his expensive khaki trousers.

As they made their way toward the elevator along with other returning party goers, some people smiled believing they pretty much knew what had happened between those two while an occasional prudish couple seemed to sneer at them in disgust despite their secret envy.

When they arrived on the 12th floor, Roger's wife slurred to her husband "would you like to join me for the rest of the evening Mr. M?" My room is just down the hall. Roger thought he heard one of the remaining elevator occupants gasp in wonder. Was she a high priced hooker or his wife?

notunique
notunique
14 Followers