Lin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin also said she loved how good my cum tasted and wanted to do oral on me sometime soon. I jokingly asked back you mean suck me off and she said yes grinning and understanding that I did not want her to be so formal. We put the dishes in the dishwasher and I asked if she was ready for round two, she answered she had been ready for a long time. She had her hands on my shoulders and I wheeled back to the bedroom. I lit some candles and turned the lights out. She had crawled in bed first and watched as I transferred to the bed. I usually lifted my stumps over to the edge then put one hand on the bed and the other on the seat and lifted my butt over.

After I got on the bed she signed that she hoped I would not be offended but she loved that I was so crippled, it almost made her cum watching me. She also wished my stumps were just a little smaller around so she could... and paused for several seconds..Fuck them. I asked which one and she said the very short one. I said I would get an ace bandage and wrap it tightly and see if it would shrink down more. She moved over by me and took the small, short stump in her hand and started working it over. It was smaller around as a lot of the muscle had been damaged and removed when they amputated it. She gradually added my penis to her rubbing and I soon was good and hard.

Lin was sitting alongside me and I got my hand between her legs and she was sure wet. After several minutes she rose up and put her leg over me and got above my hard shaft. She held it in place and lowered herself slowly down on it all the time staring into my eyes. I held her look and she finally bottomed out and just sat there experiencing having a hard prick in her. The smile on her face kept getting bigger and then she started moving up and down on it. I was able to thrust back a little but my stumps were not long enough to give me a lot of leverage. Her pussy was very tight and I was glad she had gotten me off earlier or I don't think I would have lasted very long.

I wondered what would happen if I used my thumb on her clit as she was ridding me and did so. When I first touched it, it was like I had given her an electric shock, she jumped then speeded up her movements. I used my other hand to stimulate her breast and nipple pulling on it firmly. She put one of her hands over mine to encourage what I was doing. Her lips said I'm Cumming and did almost as strong as when I was eating her. I was still under control but did not know how much longer I could be. After she quieted some she reached behind her and felt around and found where my penis entered her. She pushed and felt around it then down to my balls. She started playing with them and ridding me again.

It did not take much of that and I came shooting my cum into her several times. This seemed to send her into another orgasm along with me. We finished about the same time and she fell forward on to my chest and then stretched her legs out. I was surprised that I was still hard in her and I stayed that way for a while. I would twitch it and she would respond by clinching her vaginal muscles. I could also feel my cum running out of her but could care less. We kissed several times during this. I finally fell out of her along with a lot more fluid. She felt it also and got a surprised, embarrassed look on her face. She got off me, looked at the mess and went and got a washcloth and towel. She used it on me then on herself and got back in with me.

With a big grin on my face I was able to sign so that is what it is all about. She gave her soundless laugh and said I wonder if it is over rated, paused for effect and then said how soon can you get hard and fuck me again!! I loved her laugh, she had never heard one but had learned just how to express it so there was no doubt what she was doing. We both had a good one. She fell on me and we wildly started kissing again. Her hand found my very limp penis and then I was sure she meant just what she said, she wanted me hard again. Sorry, it was going to take a while this time. I signed come back next weekend and I should be ready. She went after me hard for a few seconds. She then got down beside me and took my very short stump in her hands again. She really liked them.

We cuddled together and fell asleep. Sometime in the night I was awakened by Lin stroking my short stump. She sure liked that one. She was along side of me but had moved down enough she could reach it and had pulled it up so it was standing in the air like my hard cock was. I put my hand down across my body and was able to get her breast in my hand. This told her I was awake and she looked up and gave me a big smile. A couple of the candles were still going so we had some light to see by. Soon she let go of my stump and took hold of my cock stroking it like she had done my stump.

After a few minutes of that she moved closer to it and took it into her mouth. At first it was just the head and I felt her tongue lick it. She removed her head and tasted what she had. Right away she took me in her mouth again and this time worked more of me in. It felt like heaven. She slowly moved her head up and down on it taking more each time. I am not huge so she soon had all of it in with her mouth up against my balls. She had not gagged once. It felt like I was just barely in her throat but I could tell it blocked her airway as she pulled me back a little and was able to breathe. My hand was still around her breast and the more she aroused me the harder I was with it I finally realized so I let it go not wanting to hurt her.

That caused her to turn her head and with a frown took hold of my hand and put it back on her large breast and when I did her frown turned into a smile, at least as much as one can smile with a hard cock in their mouth. She resumed her sucking and using her tongue to lick my shaft and head. She found that her tongue on the back of the head right at the top of the shaft really made me react. Soon I felt like I was going to cum and I got her attention making motions trying to tell her it was going to happen. She just sucked harder and took me deep again and I let go. It was only a few squirts with not a lot of volume because of all the earlier cums I had done but I came in her mouth, something she had wanted.

She kept at me trying to get as much as she could then licked me off and let me out of her mouth. She looked happier that I had ever seen her and I think she was really proud of herself for what she had done for me. I pulled her up to me and kissed her passionately really getting my tongue into her mouth and us sharing my cum. After a few minutes I noticed that I was still hard and I moved down between her legs and found that my longer stump was able to support me and give me enough height to be able to get my cock into her pussy and thrust. We did it for a while then my stump gave out. Neither one of us came but I felt great at being able to do it. I blew the candles out and we went to sleep and I had a huge grin on my face.

12