Lincoln's Pride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Settle down. I just need to clean you and get you to bed. You will be back to normal tomorrow and probably not remember any of this," he said, not sounding sexed up in the least.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I asked and looked back to stare into his eyes.

"No. I most certainly am not. This is not acceptable talk Lincoln," He turned me back around and pulled me back against his chest again. His hands took the small washcloth from the ledge and rubbed the cake of soap inside it.

"You don't want me like you wanted Derek? Then why did you tell him you already had another boy?" I inquired knowing I was pushing way beyond acceptable limits today.

"I most definitely do not want you like I did Derek. He is a hungry and filthy toy. Someday I will take you, but it won't be because you are drugged or desperate to save your job. I wouldn't take advantage of someone in a helpless state. That's called rape. When I take you, it will be because you want it and beg me for it." He washed me with the soapy cloth that felt soft on my skin and made my body tingle with goosebumps. My cock was rock hard under the bubbles but he didn't touch it.

"I'm not gay though," I said to remind myself.

"No, of course not," he chuckled in his deep, commanding voice and brought the washcloth down to soap up my ass. I squirmed on it and his finger, from behind the rag poked gently at my hole.

"No sir, not gay," I mumbled and fell asleep in his arms.

++++