Lincoln's Pride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and asked. "Ahh I ooo?"

"You need help, little one?" he knelt in front of me and smiled, "So fucking cute."

He came at me with his tongue, licked the dripping white off my chin and lips and fed it back into my mouth. His lips covered mine and he sucked some of his cum back, splitting is with me.

I thought he had swallowed his half so I swallowed mine. I finished and stuck my tongue out to show him I had finished. He nodded approvingly and came to kiss me again, delivering his half of his load back into my mouth. He'd tricked me. He pushed it down my throat with his tongue and I swallowed him.

"All gone," he said with a chuckle as he broke the kiss, "Good boy."

We sank back down to the bed and he covered us with the blanket, holding me against his chest. My head had returned to the position I'd woken up in, my lips at his brown nipple. He stroked my back as we came down together knowing our relationship was forever changed.

"Mr. Hamad?" I asked, suddenly feeling fearful. "Please don't tell anyone about this. I mean... you know..."

"Yes, you're not gay, I know," he said with a sleepy, exaggerated yawn.

"No, I didn't mean that. I just..." I started.

"I'll keep it out of the company newsletter, ok?" He said and rubbed his fingers through my hair.

"I just don't want my family to find out about it. They would think I was doing it for the money to take care of them. They wouldn't care if I was into guys, but I don't want them thinking I'm some kind of you know sex worker or something," I said.

"Wait, if you're doing this for free then I am basically throwing my money away on your paycheck," he laughed.

"You know what I mean!" I was getting annoyed at how flippant he was being with my anxiety.

"I know, little one... don't worry," he said and kissed my hair.

A knock at the door broke us out of our warm cocoon. "It must be time to get ready for landing," Mr. Hamad said.

He got up naked, his thick brown muscle dangling between his thighs. He strode over to the door and answered without shame.

"Sir, we are landing in Satra in an hour and I thought you might want to shower and eat something," Andir said from the doorway. I burrowed under the blanket realizing I was naked and filthy.

"Yes, is there an open shower for us?"

"Of course, sir. I have it set up. It's this one next door." Andir said.

We showered together for the first time and he washed me from head to toe, even working his finger back inside me to clean me out. It was the first time I'd ever shared a shower with someone where they interacted with me. It's not the same as at school, those you do on your own. He commented on my body as he cleaned it. I knew I didn't look anything like Caleb when it came to physique. I was tempted to ask if he liked me better, but I didn't want Caleb to even enter his mind right now. I felt so relaxed at his touch.

We dried off and he let me pick out my own clothes from the limited variety he had put in my carry-on. I chose white briefs, white pants, and a plain white t-shirt because he said it would be incredibly hot when we landed, but shorts weren't acceptable for boys like me in his country. It was ok for home, but not for being out in the airport or public places. He dressed in a low-cut black v-neck tight shirt and some khaki shorts with red slip-on deck shoes.

When we returned, Andir had packed away the room back to how it had looked when we took off from Los Angeles. I would miss our little private world in the sky.

We ate a quick breakfast and Mr. Hamad ordered me another juicebox for the landing. He rubbed my back and told me to keep sucking as we slowly descended into the bright desert sun. My ears did better this time and with his warm, soothing touch.

We pulled up to a gate and I expected us to go back down the stairs through the economy section, but Mr. Hamad said we wouldn't mix with them. "It's a zoo down there," he said. Instead there was a second door on the top floor of the plane that led to the VIP gates above the airport.

Andir carried our bags behind us and followed us out to a waiting black Mercedes. Mr. Hamad put me into the backseat and I watched out the window as our driver took the bags from Andir and secured them in the trunk. Another man came with our larger bags and packed them in the trunk as well. I watched Mr. Hamad kiss Andir and exchange words and smiles with him. I felt a tinge of jealousy until I watched Mr. Hamad take a white envelope from one of the bags and tuck it into Andir's pocket. Payment, Andir was a worker. I was his boy.

I turned back away from them and buckled my seatbelt. Outside the window there was the mountains and a city, but it was different from the peaks back home. This was dry, absolute brown, like a desert I'd read about in high school books. The sun blistered overhead and I watched the wind whip a palm tree mercilessly.

And then he was next to me, leaning in to my side with a quick kiss to my cheek. He said something in Arabic to the driver and then pulled me into his side. They chatted back and forth in Arabic as I stared out the window. Mr. Hamad slid his arm around me and held me to his side.

It started to hit me that we weren't in my world anymore. Not that his glitzy rich life in LA was mine, but at least it was my country. The rules would be different here. I needed to learn Arabic, learn the culture, and figure out my place here as more than just his assistant, his accessory. This is where I would come into my own and grow up.

A big cartoon cutout of a camel waving hello welcomed us as we pulled out of the airport. He was saying something, but I didn't read Arabic. Then a second cartoon cartoon camel said it in English.

"Satra, Lose your past and find yourself in the ancient kingdom of the future."

I intended to do just that...