Lincoln's Pride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go, 'Leen-un'. I ok. I learn," Anders whispered to me though he didn't let go of my hand. I squeezed it tightly.

"You see?" Anders' master said to me. "Don't cause trouble for yourself on behalf of this boy. He is beneath you. He doesn't have your strength or prestige. He must learn to be silent and stay out of the way. He is more trouble than he's worth, and I see why his old master gave him to me. Let him learn his lesson or I'll put him out on the streets or sell him. I also must get back to work. Let us dispose of this quickly."

Something about his master ticked me off. He was trying to not offend me, likely more of an effort to not offend the Hamad family which apparently had great power here. He spoke of Anders as though he was some kind of rabid animal.

"You would sell him?" I said through gritted teeth. I heard Anders let out a soft whimper behind my shoulder and realized I was squeezing his hand too hard. I eased my grip and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. His soft little fingers relaxed in my palm.

"I won't get much. He's nearly 23 anyway, getting past his prime. He is wild and uncontrolled and it lowers my respectability. He costs me time, respect, and money. It was enough trouble trying to get him into this program. Now I will have to beg them to let him stay." His master coughed and looked to Zaid as though he would confirm his devaluation of Anders.

"How much do you want for him? I have money!" I said and everyone's eyes turned to me with surprise.

"Really Lincoln, this is too much. Samir will never approve," Zaid laughed like I had said something funny.

"I'm serious, I'm not leaving without him. I can use my earnings from work. I'll let Samir know," I said and started to tap at my watch to alert Samir.

Zaid grabbed my wrist, "No." His face crept into a smile. "He is busy in meetings today. Let's surprise him, shall we?"

I was learning that when Zaid smiled like that it meant he had trouble to stir up, but this time it was working in my favor. I squeezed Anders' hand to let him know things were going to be ok. I felt him press his lips to my shoulder, his little thank you.

Zaid turned to Anders' master and started to charm him in Arabic. It was unnecessary as the man already seemed quite taken with the power of the Hamad family. Zaid must have quoted a high price because he suddenly got very happy and started making little bowing nods with his head. I caught the phrase, "Most generous, good sir."

The man didn't even say goodbye to Anders. He gave a polite nod to me and quickly left the room.

"Well, you wanted a pet and now you have one. I'll fix things with the headmaster and then we will get you two home in time for my meeting. The dog," he nodded his head in the direction of where Anders' master had exited, "will send the boy's things to our house."

Zaid left and I turned to look at the sniffly blonde boy with big blue doe eyes. "It's going to be ok. You can come live with us," I said and made motions for him to understand. He fell into my chest and tears rolled down his cheek.

"Thank you," he whimpered against me. My muscles felt bigger, prouder when I slid my arms around him. I lifted him off his feet and kissed his hair like Samir did to me.

+++++

I found him a pair of shorts and one of my tank tops from the closet. They were too big on him, but the shorts had ties to make them stay on his waist. He looked adorable in my clothes and came out to kneel on the couch next to where I was stretched out while we waited for Samir to come home.

"Thank you, 'Leen-un,'" he said, still mangling my name.

"Leen-kun," I said looking up at him with a gentle smile.

"Leen-kun, LEEN-kun!, Leen-KUN!" he repeated a few times with a laugh. He looked like a puppy let out of his cage in an endless meadow. I reached up and ruffled his hair and pulled him down onto my chest.

He finally felt warm and gave a yawn with his head on my chest. I slid my arms around his slight frame and soon he fell asleep.

+++++

I must have fallen asleep too because when I awoke Samir was standing over me looking confused. He pushed back Anders' hair to get a look at the boy on my chest.

"Zaid said you brought home a surprise for me," he whispered softly, not wanting to wake the napping nordic boy. "What were you planning to do with him?"

"I... I couldn't let them beat him. His master was so uncaring. You... I couldn't... He needed me... I don't know..." I tried to explain myself but couldn't even really understand it myself.

"You're kind, Lincoln. You lead with your heart, and it's often bigger than your brain," he understood and I sighed relief. He wasn't angry, and seemed slightly intrigued.

"Can we keep him?" I asked. "Zaid made some kind of arrangement. He has nowhere else to go."

"I guess we'll have to keep him until we find him a better place. But our little apartment is just big enough for the two of us. Where is he from?" Samir brushed a finger down Anders' cheek. He knelt beside us on the floor and kissed my forehead as I yawned.

"I don't know for certain. Some kind of European something or other I think. I don't know his language and I haven't heard him speak it really," I said. I leaned forward and Samir's lips met my own. It was starting to dawn on me what I'd committed him to.

"Well, let's get him some clothes that fit. He looks adorable in your things, but he'll need some things of his own." Samir reached under his armpits and lifted him up and off of me.

I saw Anders open his eyes and look a little shocked that a bulky Arab was holding him. "Ahh, where 'Leen-KUN' please?" He fumbled as usual, looking around until his eyes found me. I waved a sleepy hand towards him and sat up. I stretched and pushed back my messy hair as Samir set the boy on his feet. He seemed delighted at Anders' small frame.

"It's ok, little one. You are safe here," Samir said.

"Thank you, sir... name please?" Anders said with an oversized grin.

"Mr. Hamad," Samir said. "Where are you from?"

"Tromsø, Norge," Anders said proudly as though that would mean something to us.

"Europe?" I asked Samir.

"Yeah I think that's Norway," Samir answered with a somewhat guessing nod.

"Norway! Norway!" Anders nodded with a crazed smile.

"There we have it," I spread my hands in delight.

"My baby has a baby," Samir put a hand on Anders' shoulder and leaned in to kiss his forehead. Anders blushed and gave me a questioning look as though asking if Samir's touch was acceptable to me. I nodded to them both and Anders sighed relief.

+++++

At dinner I introduced Anders to everyone. He was fascinated watching me sign back and forth with Emerson. Everything seemed to interest him. He cleaned his plate like he hadn't eaten a real meal before. Dr. Hamad encouraged him to have a second helping saying he needed to bulk up a bit. Anders was grateful and watching him smile let me know I had done the right thing in helping him get free of what must have been an awkward or awful home.

Zaid seemed disinterested in the whole situation, but I caught his eye once as Anders was scraping the last bit of meat off his plate like a man rescued from the brink of starvation. Zaid's eyes turned down at the sides in emotional twist. It was like he finally understood what it meant to do something for someone else's interest.

We got back to Samir's apartment on the edge of the estate and realized we had made no plans for where Anders would sleep or live.

"We have many rooms. I'll call a servant to make up a room for him. We can watch a show while it's readied," Samir said and went for his cell phone.

Anders and I sat on the edge of the bed where we could see the TV while Samir spoke in harsh Arabic commands. His eye caught a paper shopping bag by the door. He lifted it and brought it over to us as I tried to figure out the remote. Anders just sat looking at me happily. My heart jumped a little every time our eyes met. He was so grateful.

Samir set the bag on the bed next to us and steadied the phone between his dark, handsome cheek and his muscled shoulder. He pulled out one pair of blue silky briefs and then a t-shirt. He set them in Anders' lap and then reached down to the bottom of the pile and pulled out a pair of red and black flannel pajama pants. He handed it to Anders and then nodded towards the bathroom while he continued speaking on the phone.

Anders padded over towards the bathroom and Samir followed him, that bubbled butt flexing with every step he took behind the small blonde boy who was nearly his same age.

I quietly followed behind them and paused at the doorway of the bathroom. They didn't turn to look at me. Anders smiled those big blue eyes up at Samir who was now in full on argument with whomever he was speaking on the phone.

Samir balanced the phone on his shoulder again and reached to help Anders slip out of my tank top. Anders raised his arms and Samir slipped it off and then set it on the counter. Next came my shorts off of Anders. Samir had to undo the drawstring on the waistband and the shorts fell to the floor. Anders' limp little cock hung down over average balls with a light dusting of trimmed, pale blonde pubes. It was covered in skin all the way past the tip.

Samir turned again and gripped the phone in one hand. With his other hand, he gave a few soft rubs over Anders' back. Anders blushed and looked over at me with that questioning look again. He wanted me to be ok with this. I gave a nod and felt my cock stir in my shorts.

Samir gently pushed him out of the way and went to turn on the shower. He put a hand under the water until it ran warm and then gestured for Anders to go in. I watched him bounce happily over there and his thickening cock waved at me as he turned towards the water.

I walked over towards Samir who was leaning back against the marble counter. He was gesturing with one hand as though the person on the phone could see it. When I came into his chest, he put the semi-wet hand on my cheek and leaned forward to kiss me. He sniffed me and made a sour face like I stank.

I pointed towards the shower with a questioning look and he nodded. I slipped off my shirt and set it on the counter. Samir was already fumbling with the button on my shorts. They slid to the ground when he figured it out. I stepped out of them and watched as Anders eyed me from under the hot water. His cheeks were deep red now and his cock was rock hard, arcing up to his stomach hungrily.

Anders turned away from me and then looked back at me over his shoulder. His hands went to his ass cheeks. He grabbed them and pulled them apart a little and leaned forward towards the wall. I saw his little hole appear and I licked my lips. I shucked my briefs, not even looking at Samir.

I strode over towards the shower and Anders gave me a smile and waved me in. The water was hot and felt good on my muscles. Anders grabbed a bar of soap and traced it over my chest. I stopped him, grabbed the soap from his grip and turned him to face the wall.

I got up right behind him, my cock poking between his ass cheeks. My body wanted inside him. I rubbed the soap over his smooth chest. My nose was just over his hair and he smelled like cheap shampoo and a hint of cologne. I gave his hair a quick kiss and he shivered in my arms.

"Is it ok that I touch you?" I leaned in and whispered in his ear. Anders turned to me and nodded.

"Yes please. You hot. a lot of hot! Please to 'toush' to me!" He smiled and rubbed his nose against my shoulder. His hands reached back and rubbed my strong thighs. He squeezed them and my cock jumped and thumped against his back.

"You like this?" I asked as I rubbed soap over his smooth flat tummy. He didn't have much muscle mass, but not an ounce of fat either. He was light, aerodynamic. I rubbed the soap down and found he was rock hard. His cock wasn't impressive, but a good effort for his body size.

"Yes sir," Anders shivered at my touch. He leaned back against my chest and I steadied him with one arm. I felt so big holding him. I felt like a warrior and knew I would do whatever it took to keep him safe and happy here.

"You know you are safe here in my arms. And Samir won't let anything bad happen to you either. I need you to know that. You don't have to worry anymore," I made promises as I kissed his neck and made him shiver again.

"Please to repeat?" He said, not understanding my long rambling breathless phrases.

"I protect you," I said and put my arms around him tightly, making him gasp a little for air. "Anders safe here with us."

"Thank you 'leen-KUN." He punctuated the wrong syllable of my name but it didn't matter. I started to hump against his back, rubbing my cock between his ass cheeks. His skin felt electric with warmth as my shaft slid along it. I could have finished just from that, but Samir tapped on the shower.

"Hurry up you two. Get clean and come on out. I left something for you both on the counter here." He was wearing a small pair of red fleece shorts with a thick white drawstring. I saw Anders drool over his broad, strong chest. I didn't feel jealous. I belonged to Samir and now Anders belonged with us. I wasn't sure of his place, but it wasn't time for that yet. I just wanted to enjoy the ride, especially the ride I was going to give to his ass.

We finished up with the soap. I made sure his hole was ready for me. I'd decided I wanted to seed him like Samir did to me. He seemed like he would want it and Samir seemed like he would be ok with it.

I turned off the water, got out first and motioned for him to stay put. He shivered when the cool air of the room drafted through. I ran and grabbed the two towels Samir had left for us on the counter and I jumped back in the shower, nearly slipping on the wet stone floor.

I wrapped the first towel around him like Samir always did for me. I rubbed it over his pale skin and he just kept with that same smile he had worn since I told him he was coming home with me. I dried him and then dried myself. We found two pairs of skimpy white briefs made out of this super soft material. They were both size super small but also very stretchy. Anders' fit perfectly. He never did calm his erection, but it laid against his thigh; up and to the right. My pair barely covered my raging hard-on and it poked straight out.

We padded out to find Samir in his red fleece shorts stretched out on the couch. He'd turned it so it was facing the bed that was lit with soft light from above and a series of white candles. He was sipping a tumbler of some liquor and had his feet propped up on an ottoman.

"Come here boys," Samir said from the couch. He eyed us with interest as we made our way to him. He sipped at his drink and touched a button on a remote control. Soft rhythmic music began to play from various parts of the room.

Anders went right to him, fascinated by the hulking mass of dark muscles whose family secured him. He started to kneel in front of Samir, but Samir just laughed and reached for him. He pulled Anders into his lap and ran his fingers through the blonde hair that nearly matched mine.

I felt a hint of jealousy stir in me. I wasn't sure what triggered it. Was it Anders taking his place in my lion's arms or Samir showing me up with how he handled the new boy. I looked down at my white briefs and it hit me that maybe Samir had dressed us alike so he could have two of us to worship him.

"What's wrong, little one?" Samir said and I looked up to see him eyeing me. He read my expression. "Come, baby boy," he set his drink down on a side table and then patted the couch next to him.

I sat down and his right arm enveloped me and pulled me into his side. He slid his hand across my chest and held me against him. He leaned into me and kissed my forehead and then did the same to Anders. With his lips on Anders, Samir slid his hand down to cup my ass. He squeezed it with familiarity. He knew it belonged to him.

"I want to watch you take him," Samir said as he turned to me. "I want to see how you would do with a cub of your own. Do you want that, little one?"

I nodded, "Yes sir."

"And you?" he turned to Anders who gave him a confused smile.

"You want Lincoln inside you?" Samir spoke slowly and used his hand to poke at Anders' ass.

"Yes please to 'leen-KUN.'" Anders nodded happily.

Samir nodded towards the bed and I understood. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then got to my feet. I offered a hand to Anders and he climbed off of Samir's lap, leaving a tented bulge in his wake. I pulled Anders over towards the bed. I paused beside it and brought him in for a kiss. I slid my arms around his waist and pulled him into my chest.

I kept my lips on his and sat down on the bed, bringing him on top of me. He straddled me on his knees and followed me as I laid back on the bed. His lips parted for my tongue and I wrestled his into submission. He shivered at my touch and made little whimpering noises around my invading tongue. He sucked at it and my cock pressed against his as our covered bulges rubbed together.

I let a hand slip down to his ass and I squeezed it and then slid my hand into the waistband. His skin was soft and smooth and I pushed a finger down to his hole. He wiggled at it when I pressed against his little bud.

He pushed off of my lips and whined softly, "Fuck me, 'leen-KUN' please to fuck."

"You want that?" I smiled up at him. He bit his lip and nodded. He wanted to please me.

I leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips and then put a hand on the back of his head and pushed him down near my raging tent. I wanted to fuck that mouth, feel my cock sliding past those soft pink lips.

Anders kissed down my stomach, blessing each of my chiseled abs with his lips.

"I want you please," Anders said. His tone was different. He had lost the goofy awkwardness of being lost in a world that didn't speak his language. He was comfortable in the language of movement, touch, desire. He stared those blue eyes up at me as his lips hovered over my bulge.

He kissed softly at my briefs and then bared his teeth. He used them to peel back the waistband until my hard proud cock flopped up and hit my belly button. He traced his tongue up the shaft and then sucked the tip in past his lips.

"Oh fuck!" I was hit by an instant wave of warmth. He knew what he was doing. It was different from how Caleb had sucked me. Anders truly wanted to please me. His eyes, filled with desire, fixed on mine and shed all pretense of innocence. He began to suck me all the way to the back of his throat and then worked expertly to make my body throb under his touch.

"Uhhhh!" This wasn't going as I'd planned. I wanted to pound him, show him who his lion really was, but he already knew this road better than I. He worked me to the edge in mere minutes and I had to push him away. My body bounced and slapped against the bed as my face screwed up.

"Don't... touch... wait... fffffuck," I mumbled. I sat up back against the headboard. "Just... a minute..." I was breathing to calm myself. I looked over at Samir who was amused at the situation.

"Don't be upset, little cub. I felt the same the first time I touched you," he assured. "You will learn to control yourself a little better with time."

I nodded and looked back at Anders who waited patiently, sitting back on his heels as he knelt in front of me.

"You fuck to me please?" he said. I nodded. Anders turned away from me and crawled backwards to bring his ass towards my lap. I reached for it with both hands and squeezed his cheeks. His little hole looked so tight. I put my finger to it and he squirmed and oohed.

"It looks so tight," I remarked. Samir got off the couch and swaggered over towards us.