Linda and Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy virgin sets out to seduce her uncle.
6.3k words
4.68
85.8k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a story about identical twin sisters introduced in 'Linda and Lisa.' It will be more enjoyable if you read that story first.

* * *

Linda and Lisa slept until noon on Saturday, bodies spooned tight together in Lisa's bed, their blonde hair mingled on the pillow. Their Aunt Nicole had looked in earlier and decided not to disturb them. Under normal circumstances she might have been troubled to see the eighteen-year-old sisters sleeping together—after all, each girl had her own bed—but since the death of their parents she knew that the twins had drawn closer together than ever. She thought it was sad and sweet that the girls found comfort in the warmth of each other's body. Her eyes had filled with tears for the thousandth time as she peeked at her sleeping nieces, and Nicole thought of her own dear sister Janet, the twins' mother.

The girls' father, Ian, and Janet had been killed a year earlier when a negligent truck driver flattened their small car against a retaining wall. The parents died instantly, but the pain had only begun for their young daughters. Nicole had been happy to take in the two orphans even though it would be tough financially. Her husband, Tim, made good money when he was working, but was currently laid off from his construction job. He was out of work every year for at least a few months. The most aggravating thing about these layoffs, from Nicole's perspective, was that Tim didn't mind them. Though he made a show of fretting about the mortgage payments, he seemed content to let Nicole worry about the household expenses while he spent his days puttering around the house. Nicole worked as a registered nurse at the local hospital and her salary, combined with Tim's unemployment checks, barely allowed them to scrape by.

Nicole thought at first that Tim might resent having two extra mouths to feed, but that wasn't the case at all. He had been a caring, affectionate uncle even before the accident, and the twins had each cried on his shoulder many times since. Nicole's nursing position required her to be at the hospital for three twelve-hour shifts per week, from eight in the evening until eight in the morning. When she wasn't working she slept, often for ten or more hours straight, and she was glad that Tim was there for her young charges. She thought it was better that the girls weren't left by themselves. Even though they were legally adults, Nicole still thought of her nieces as vulnerable children.

Of course, Nicole might have felt differently about the girls sleeping in the same bed if she had known that under the covers Lisa and Linda were completely naked. She couldn't have guessed that the girls were sleeping late because they had spent half the night making passionate love to each other. How could she have known? The twins themselves hadn't seen it coming. Yes, they had often practiced kissing each other, but that was as far as it went—until last night. Now everything had changed.

Lisa woke when the weight of her sister's head resting on her arm started to grow uncomfortable. Her first waking breath was full of warmth and sunlight and the smell and feel of Linda's hair brushing her nose. She found that her small breasts were pressed against Linda's back and her other arm was around her sister's waist. In fact, their bodies were fitted against each other from head to toe. Even their fingers were laced together. Memories of the night came back one by one, and Lisa smiled. Soon she would have to move, but for the moment she just lay and enjoyed being so close to person dearest to her in the world, and relived the experiences of a few hours earlier.

So many firsts for her last night! Her first orgasm that was not self-administered. The first time her pink puffy nipples had been licked and sucked, and the first time her pussy had been eaten. Of course she had reciprocated willingly, eagerly. And all these experiences were especially sweet because they were with her with her beloved twin sister. After they had satisfied one another, bright morning sun streaming in the bedroom window, Lisa had asked her sister more questions about Jason. "So didn't he want you to do anything for him after...you know..."

"After he'd licked my pussy?"

"Such language!" Lisa giggled.

She had listened as Linda described taking Jason's cock from his jeans and stroking it according to his directions.

"What did it feel like?" Lisa had never seen or touched an erect penis.

Linda told her how alive it had felt in her hand, smooth and soft, yet stiff and hard, and how it had pulsed and grown even harder as she stroked it.

"Then what?"

"Then he asked me to lick it."

"Oh my god! Did you do it?"

"Yes. Then he said, 'Keep stroking it like that, and put the head in your mouth and suck on it like a Popsicle.'"

"You didn't!"

"Yes, I did. And after a minute he said he was gonna cum, so I took it out of my mouth and kept stroking, and he shot all over the place."

Linda had gone on to tell her sister about the feel of Jason's hot semen on her hand and how he'd given her his bandana to clean it up. As these memories flooded through her, Lisa felt a tingle between her thighs where she was pressed against Linda's smooth round ass. She glanced towards the door and saw that it was open. Aunt Nicole must have looked in on them. Their aunt knew they sometimes slept together, but if she had seen them naked in bed...well, that would be harder to explain.

Linda awoke when Lisa freed her arm. She turned toward her sister, eyes still half closed. "What are you smiling about?" she mumbled.

Lisa's smile grew wider. "Don't you remember?"

"Oh god," said Linda. "I can't believe we did that."

"I know! Wasn't it awesome?"

"Yeah...but don't you think it was, like, wrong?"

"Maybe—but who cares? When can we do it again?" She pulled Linda's face close and kissed her.

"Cut it out, Lis! What if Aunt Nicole or Uncle Tim walked in? Look, hand me my t-shirt, would you? I'm getting up."

Lisa felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. "Linda, what's the matter? Didn't I make you feel good?"

"Yes," she said, pulling the shirt over her head. "It felt good. But thinking about it now makes me feel dirty."

"I was hoping we could do it again tonight..."

"I don't know Lis. You're my sister and I love you and all, but...you're my sister! It's...incest," she said, whispering the last word. "Besides, I have another date with Jason tonight."

"Oh. Jason. Of course. Well, sorry I asked." And with that Lisa flung herself out of bed, grabbed a t-shirt and stormed out naked towards the bathroom.

Barreling out of the room she almost ran straight into her Uncle Tim. She barely glanced at him as she stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but no words came out. He stood as if paralyzed for a long moment, then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Lis," he began uncertainly. "I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"Just go away and leave me alone!"

Tim slunk away toward the kitchen. He hoped that Lisa wouldn't say something to get him in trouble with Nicole. It was an accident; she shouldn't have walked out of her room without any clothes on. But on the other hand...goddam she looked hot! Living with his two cute nieces under the same roof for the last year had been driving him crazy, and now he'd finally seen Lisa's nude body. It was even better than he'd imagined. Oh god, that body! Pale skin, tiny waist, round ass...and those tits! They were almost all nipple. Huge conical puffy nipples, just as he'd suspected. So pink! They were mouth-watering.

Tim and Nicole were married when she was only nineteen and he was twenty-five. That was ten years ago. Because Nicole was twelve years younger than Janet she was closer in age to her nieces than she was to her sister, and the girls treated her almost like one. When Nicole married Tim he quickly became the big brother they never had. Little did his spouse or teenage nieces know about his fantasies, though. He wished Nicole wasn't working that night so he could fuck her while imagining Lisa's little body.

***

The day passed. Tim spent most of it working in the basement on a set of bookshelves for their modest living room. Nicole slept all afternoon to recover from her long shift at the hospital the night before. Linda went to the mall with a couple of friends. And Lisa? Lisa decided to stay home even though she had been asked to go shopping, too. Later, Tim and Lisa sat down to share the evening meal together. Nicole was still sleeping and Linda had not yet returned. Tim was still feeling awkward about catching Lisa undressed, but she seemed not to mind. She even teased him about it. Secretly, it gave her a small thrill to know that Tim had seen her naked.

"That was naughty of you to sneak a look at me when I wasn't dressed," she said.

He took a drink from his beer before answering. "I...I didn't sneak. I was just trying to find out if you two were up. God, I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed. I said I was sorry."

"Hmm...right. You're just a filthy pervert, aren't you?" He knew then she was only kidding.

"I'm the pervert, am I? You're the one who put on a show for me this morning."

"I bet it got you all worked up too, didn't it? Too bad Aunt Nicole's working tonight. That means you won't be getting any."

"Whoa! You're stepping over the line, little girl. What happens between Nicole and me is none of your business."

They bantered back and forth in this fashion until Nicole came into the room rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What are you two talking about?" she asked.

As Lisa looked at him across the table, Tim shook his head 'no,' pleading silently with her not to tell Nicole what had happened.

"Oh, Uncle Tim's been a naughty boy," said Lisa, with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Yeah? What's he done now?"

"I caught him checking out Mrs. Taggert again." Mrs. Taggert was the very buxom woman next door who liked to sunbathe topless in her backyard. Boys from the neighborhood were known to try to catch a glimpse of her ample charms through a gap in the hedges. It was a family joke because she liked to flirt with Tim, though he made it clear he thought the woman repulsive. Nicole and Lisa had a laugh at Tim's expense while he breathed a sigh of relief.

***

Linda came home and gulped down the leftovers while Nicole was getting ready for work. "Lin...can we talk?" Lisa asked when they were alone in their room.

"We'll talk later, okay? I need to get myself fixed up. Jason's picking me up at eight."

"Fine."

The twins didn't speak for several minutes while Linda dressed in a short denim skirt and her favorite cashmere v-neck over a white t-shirt.

Lisa finally broke the silence. "So are you going to let Jason fuck you tonight?"

"Lis! Jesus, that's an awfully personal question don't you think?"

"I would tell you if I was going to have sex. Maybe you'll just suck his dick again, huh?"

"You know, I'm not going to tell you anything about Jason if you're planning to grill me about it later."

"Never mind. Go fuck his brains out for all I care."

After Linda had left with Jason and Nicole had gone to work, Tim asked Lisa if she wanted to watch a movie with him. She was glad for the company and made popcorn for the two of them while Tim got himself another beer. Lisa got a soda for herself. They settled on opposite ends of the couch. Both were dressed for comfort in loose-fitting athletic shorts. Lisa wore a skimpy white camisole top and Tim an old t-shirt.

"What's the movie?" she asked.

"It's one that Nicole picked out, but we didn't have a chance to watch," he explained. "It's called 'Henry and June.'"

"What's it about?"

"Some writers living in Paris a long time ago. Sounds kinda boring, really."

But it wasn't boring. Lisa thought it was the hottest movie she'd ever seen. The story of Henry Miller and Anais Nin, the movie is full of nudity and sex, including lesbianism and a threesome.

About halfway through the film she got a beer for herself as well another for Tim. He was working on his fifth or sixth beer (he'd lost track) and was rapidly losing a grip on his better judgment. Lisa had always thought Tim was a handsome man in the way a girl thinks an admired older brother is handsome. Now, though, the unaccustomed alcohol causing her to feel a bit reckless, the blonde teenager considered her uncle-by-marriage in rather a different light. He was tall and well built, with a deep chest and big strong arms. His dark hair had flecks of grey, and a two-day growth of beard covered his square chin. It occurred to Lisa that Tim was a very sexy man.

About halfway through the movie Lisa observed something else about her Uncle Tim—he had an erection. The tent between his legs was huge! She had noticed him sneaking glances at her from time to time and finally realized what he was looking at: in making herself comfortable on the sofa she had put her feet up, and Tim was looking up the baggy leg of her shorts. Now she wondered if she or the action on the screen was the cause of his condition. Young Lisa was pondering her course of action when the movie ended and Tim got up to relieve himself. On his way back through the kitchen he asked if she wanted another beer. He returned with two ice cold long-necked bottles, handed one to Lisa and sat down, this time with one leg bent, his thigh against Lisa's foot. She noticed that his erection had gone down, and it occurred to her that she might be able to revive it. She began to move her foot lightly along his thigh as they chatted, holding her legs in such a way that her shorts gaped open even further. Sure enough, the tent rose again in short order.

Lisa was thrilled. It was the first time she had experienced the power of her sexuality—she had set out to excite her hunky Uncle Tim and had done it effortlessly. If it was that easy to give him a hard-on, how far then could she take the situation? The shy teen was feeling bolder than she'd ever felt with any boys her own age, and the alcohol had erased a good chunk of her inhibitions. She tried to picture his erect cock. Just how big would this thing get? What would it feel like in her hand?

She moved her foot from the outside to the inside of his thigh, and higher. No reaction. Tim was talking about his own high school days, dating and dances, and he went right on as if nothing had happened. If she wanted to find out about Uncle Tim's dick, it was now or never. Looking directly into his eyes, Lisa slid her foot up his leg and inside his shorts until it rested on something very hot and pulsating.

"...so Baxter and me smuggled a pint of whiskey into the gym..." Tim was saying when Lisa's small foot touched his stiffy. Lisa was staring straight at him and the look on her face was like a challenge.

"Jesus, Lisa. What the..."

Lisa began to gently stroke his hard cock with the bottom of her foot. Hmm, she thought. No underwear. "It's 'Baxter and I,'" she said. "Not 'Baxter and me.'"

"Lis, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wondered what was making that big lump in your pants."

"Um...I think you know what it is."

"Well, I have an idea," she giggled. "But I've never seen one." Lisa summoned up her courage and said: "Would you show me?"

She had such a wide-eyed look of innocence on her face as she spoke that Tim felt he could almost cum on the spot. "Lisa, I don't think..."

"Oh, come on Uncle Tim, please? Show me. You saw me naked this morning."

"I don't know...you're my niece, for god's sake. It wouldn't be right..." But already he could feel his resolve slipping. His gaze shifted from her face to the shadowy place between her legs, and drifted slowly up again. Her nipples poked up through the thin material of her camisole, and he remembered how they looked uncovered. Oh fuck, this is crazy...

"I know," said Lisa. "You show me yours, and I'll show you mine." And before he could move she lifted her legs and tugged her gym shorts down and off. Tim just stared. His gorgeous blonde niece settled back with her knees apart, now dressed only in pink bikini panties and white camisole. Lisa heard his sharp intake of breath, but he didn't move. She could actually see his cock twitch.

"We can't do this Lisa."

"Oh please, Tim. Just show me. I'm not asking you to cheat on Aunt Nicole."

He closed his eyes. This can't be happening, he thought.

"Come on, Tim. I'll show you my cootchie." He opened his eyes to see the cute teen rubbing the front of her knickers. Lisa's fingers made slow circles over her mound. The better part of him said 'Run!' but he ignored it.

"You just want to look, right?" he heard himself say.

"Uh huh. That's all."

"I guess it can't hurt, if we don't do any more than that." It seemed to Tim that the devil was speaking through his mouth. He knew it was wrong, but in truth he wanted to show Lisa his cock. Tim had a very thick eight inch dick and every woman who'd seen it had been awed. Part of him could hardly wait to see the look on his young niece's face when he showed it to her.

"Okay," he said, standing. "I'll let you look. But just look. No touching."

Lisa sat up expectantly. Tim first pulled the t-shirt over his head. Though he'd gained a few pounds over the years, he knew women were still impressed by his muscular chest and thick arms. He stood in only his shorts, Lisa just in front of him on the couch. He hesitated for a moment, and the blonde teenager said, "Let me."

As he looked down at her sweet face, Lisa eased the elastic waistband of his shorts slowly down over his jutting manhood. Freed from its constraints, it pointed straight out from his hips only a hand's breadth or two from the tip of her nose. Lisa was enthralled. It was much bigger than she had imagined. From her angle it looked gigantic. "Oh my god," she whispered. Still holding the shorts halfway down Tim's thighs, Lisa turned her uncle a little to one side for a better look. The head was darker than the rest, and reddish in hue. It looks angry, she thought. And the veins! The shaft was bulging with thick, bluish veins, giving it a menacing appearance.

She said, "No wonder I can hear Aunt Nicole screaming at night. You must be killing her with this thing."

"She hasn't complained yet," he grinned. Then: "Oh shit, you can hear us?"

"Sometimes," she said, and added quickly, "but I don't mind." Lisa pulled the shorts down until they fell at Tim's feet. He looked down proudly as she studied his member. "Does it hurt?" she asked. "When it's all swollen like that, I mean."

He laughed. "No, it doesn't hurt. But if it stays like that too long, it starts to sort of ache if I don't, uh, take care of it."

"You mean you get blue balls, right? Do they really turn blue?"

He laughed again. "No, they don't turn blue. It's just not very comfortable."

Lisa was thinking that he'd already been hard for quite a while. How long until it became uncomfortable? Her curiosity grew unbearable, and before Tim could react her hand was around it.

"Lisa! You said you were..."

"I had to know," she said, looking up into his eyes. Just as Linda had said, it felt alive in her hand, throbbing. Some instinct took over, or maybe it was simply the memory of what Linda had told her, but Lisa's hand began to slowly move up and down on his shaft. She could feel the thin outer membrane sliding over the meaty tissue inside. It grew even larger. The slender teen stared in amazement. "Lisa..."

"God, it's so thick!" she said almost reverently. "I can't even reach all the way around it." She looked up at him again. "Does it feel good when I do that?"

"Yeah, but..."

There was plenty of room on his dick so she placed her other hand above the first and stroked it with both her small hands. "Do you like that?"

12