Linda and the Boys

Story Info
Linda has sex at the Christmas party.
1.8k words
3.81
110.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Linda always had a good time at Christmas parties and since she'd organized this one herself she was making sure that the right people were there. No kids, that had been the first thing, and men – and women – who were sexy. She'd danced with all the men, except of course, Bob, her husband. Bob had been in charge of the music and had mixed in just enough slow stuff so that she'd danced close numbers with men she liked and was interested in.

She and Bob were in their forties and had had a pretty open marriage, with both having had affairs without any jealousy involved, but this was the first party they'd thrown that was purely adult. They'd added Bob's son, Gary, who was just 20 and his friend Hank, who was about 30, and some of their friends, just to see if it would work and so far it was working splendidly – for Linda anyway.

She loved to show off when she danced, showing leg right up to the tops of her thigh-high stockings and unbuttoning her blouse to show more than just cleavage. But now her friend Cindy had her top off, AND her bra, showing her sweet little girl breasts that all the guys loved.

She dancing with a nice looking guy called Mark who couldn't keep his hands off her bottom, when Hank came up on the other side, in front of her and she was sandwiched between them. They were both rubbing against her when the music stopped but this had made her very hot, so when Hank said he was going to get some more beer and wine she jumped at the chance, and said she'd go too.

While they were going out the door she found out that they were going in Gary's old pickup. She'd hoped that she and Hank would be alone, but the idea of sitting between young, tall, blond Gary and husky, dark Hank was a turn-on. Hank helped her up into the cab using his hands a lot, and they all squeezed onto the worn bench seat.

They hadn't gone half a mile before Hank's hand was on her knee. Next he reached over to check to make sure her seat belt was adjusted, feeling her breast as he did it. She turned her head and they kissed lightly, then passionately, tongues meeting and exploring each others mouths.

While they were kissing Hank's hand was moving up to her thigh and Linda felt a hand on her other leg. She pushed Gary's hand away firmly, then let her other hand fall into Hank's lap. She felt the firmness of his erection and left her hand there as they went on kissing.

When they got to the liquor store Linda and Hank sat up and Hank told Gary to park toward the back. He pulled out a joint, lit it and asked the others if they wanted some. Linda declined, but Gary held out his hand and took a drag. Linda felt guilty sitting here with her step-son while he smoked grass, but on the second time round took a drag and started coughing.

"God that's powerful stuff." She said as the others laughed.

"Here, have another." Hank told her as he held the smoking cigarette out.

The second drag was smoother and she passed it on to Gary. She felt Hank's hand on her leg again and covered it with her own. The talked about the party and Hank told her he didn't know which he liked better to watch her dancing or to dance with her.

"You two guys really had me cornered." she laughed.

"You loved it." As his hand moved up her thigh. "And you sure have a nice ass – and legs."

"You can say that again." Gary chimed in.

There was silence for a moment; they'd both forgotten he was there.

"I didn't know you'd noticed." Linda giggled. "You're not supposed to notice things like that about your step-mother."

"I notice a lot about you step-mother. You're the sexiest step-mother I know." Gary's hand was on Linda's knee now.

On the other side Hank had unzipped his pants and had his penis out. He reached out, grabbed Linda's hand and placed it on his cock, he put his hand under her skirt on her thigh above the stocking top. The feel of the soft, smooth skin made his penis stand up straight.

The feel of that hard thing in her hand had an instant effect on Linda. The weed had taken its affect, and she needed a stiff one in her now! She stroked his hard, swollen member with her hand and moved her leg toward him and Hank responded by slipping his hand up her leg and under the leg of her panties. Pushing in deeper his fingers found her wet labia to touch her clitoris and she gave a gasp.

Gary was forgotten as Linda and Hank enjoyed each other: he gently massaging her labia and clitoris and she stroking his now-oozing penis. Gary's hand was on her thigh, and almost absent-mindedly she tried to push it away.

Suddenly she sat up and putting her knees up and banging one knee against the dashboard, she pulled her panties off and threw them to the floor.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." She begged Hank, pulling her skirt up.

He moved over between her legs, but it was just too tight and he hit his back against the dash. So he sat back again and kissed her.

Pulling back away from her: "Suck my cock." He told her.

"No, I want to fuck."

"Sorry, honey, there's not enough room." And grabbing the back of her head pulled her down to his lap. "Suck it!" He ordered her.

Reluctantly she opened her mouth to accept his dripping penis, because if there was one thing Linda liked almost as much as having a penis in her vagina it was having one in her mouth, and soon she was licking and sucking it eagerly.

Gary had watched all this sitting quietly, his hand creeping up his step-mother's leg to her thigh and she was so busy with Hank she was ignoring him. She had her back to him when she turned to suck on Hank's penis and he could see, in the dim light, her bare bottom. He reached out his hand to touch it, and when she didn't react got bolder and slipped his hand between the cheeks and felt hair, pubic hair.

Linda's hand moved now to try to push him away, but couldn't find his hand so he persisted and found the soft, dripping wet labia. Pushing on he slipped his finger into her and when he touched her clitoris she gave a muffled gasp, released Hank's penis and told him sharply to stop.

It was too late, his fingers were working on all of the super places between her legs, and she loved it. She turned back to suck Hank but moved so that her right knee was on the seat and her left knee pushing against the floor of the pickup. This left her open to Gary who took out his stiff penis and slipped it into her from behind.

When Gary entered Linda's wet hole she gave a deep, deep sigh and sucked harder on the penis in her mouth. She had needed a fuck but hadn't counted on having her step-son giving it to her. Her loving licking and sucking of Hank was soon rewarded when she felt a warm jet of sperm fill her mouth, and she sucked and swallowed his thick seed voraciously.

She was ready now to accept the penis that was thrusting deep into her from behind but suddenly, too quickly, she felt Gary stiffen and give several deep, fast surges, grunting as he did then slow until he was finally still. When he pulled out of her she felt a drip on her leg, so she reached onto the floor to pick up her panties and stuff them between her legs, and sat back between the two men.

They were all silent for a few minutes.

"You can never do that to me again Gary." Linda said.

"Oh but that felt so good, I'm just sorry I came so quickly. Next time I'll try to hold off."

"There'll be no next time." She told him, and she meant it, but in spite of her good intentions things will happen. Meanwhile the aching continued in her crotch; she needed to fuck.

They were late so they hurried into the liquor store and got the necessary supplies and Gary drove back fast to the house. The party was still going strong but Bob had been worried because they'd been gone so long.

Immediately they came in a man who'd danced with her earlier grabbed Linda and started dancing with her again. She was already a little dizzy from the weed and drink, and this man had her spinning and moving madly until she told him she had to pee. He took her hand, led her back to the toilet and went in with her.

"Hey, how about a little privacy." But instead of leaving he took her in his arms and started kissing her aggressively.

"Stop or I'll wet my pants." She complained as she pushed him away.

"Okay, go ahead and pee."

She hesitated, then pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet while he just stood there smiling down at her. When she wiped herself and got up he told her to leave her panties off.

"What for?" She laughed but pulled them off over her shoes and threw them to him.

He caught them, held them to his nose and sniffed, then examined them more closely.

"They're wet – and stained! Looks as if you've already had some action tonight. Who was it, that kid and his buddy who took you to the liquor store?"

"None of your business." She said with a smile.

The man reached out, grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest bedroom. Before she knew what was happening she was flat on her back. The ache was replaced by the feeling of fulfillment. She was still in a haze from the grass, but the heat that flowed from her vagina soon filled her body and she seemed to slip from one orgasm to the next.

The man fucking her seemed to do all the right things, although she couldn't remember his name. She woke up later to find herself alone and on Gary's bed, and thought about staying there but decided she'd had enough for one night. She slipped back to her own bedroom and found her dear hubby fast asleep and crawled in beside him.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers