Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 06

Story Info
Linda explores some slave and public play
7.6k words
4.61
32.8k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda found that in ordinary day to day life Mark was more content and attentive than ever since she had embraced her inner vixen and revelled in satisfying her man. He had always adored Linda but now he positively worshipped her. Outside of the sexual dynamic he was as respectful and devoted and caring as always, probably more so. She now enjoyed dressing up to give her man stunning visuals and watch his levels of desire reach ever greater heights. She loved igniting a wild passion in him and teasing him into giving her all he'd got. She looked forward to unleashing the frenzied beast from within her mild loving husband and encouraging him to fuck her so hard and thoroughly and arrogantly. In accepting her own sluttish desires to be claimed and nailed she gratified Mark's aggressive male impulses and lost herself in the ravishment as they both shed their inhibitions with abandon. She found the playful kinkiness of their games exciting and a way of engaging the largest sexual organs that they possessed, their imaginations. Her previous reluctance seemed a distant memory as she indulged the chances to add spice and sauciness to their sessions. Now she savoured the playful elements of dress up and role-play, and relished transforming into a sultry vamp and irresistible fuck-doll for her insatiable husband. She took great pleasure in calling forth his animal passion and was drenched with desire when she was bathed in the heat his own heightened and urgent arousal and rampant need.

She read voraciously and fantasies multiplied and cross bred in her overheated mind. The notion of some public dimension and sexual frisson kept nagging at her, within limits of course. She had been hinting to Mark for weeks that they might try to explore some form of discreet public excitement. She was hoping he might find some ways to explore it since her natural female reserve kept overriding her instincts. But Mark had been very busy at work for a few weeks and his mind was elsewhere when he came home. Linda had been reading a book entitled "Daring things to do with your lover" and was intrigued by the suggestion of playing the role of a sex slave for a full weekend. She would have to be available day and night for his pleasure and would have to follow his commands for the course of the weekend. The thought of how far Mark would be prepared to go and allowing him have his way with her for an entire weekend sent thrills of excitement through her body and she felt a wet heat in her pussy. She decided she would do it. One Friday morning as Mark was about to leave and was at the door she walked up to her and whispered softly in his ear.

"Enjoy your day honey, when you get back I will be a slave for you this weekend, no questions asked. I want you to think about all the things you want to do with me, all the ways you can have me; I will be yours to command, ready to fuck or suck. To get you started consider that I will offer you the gift of three Blow Jobs wherever and whenever you wish."

She kissed him on the cheek and he stared wordless and wonderstruck into her eyes that were dancing brightly. She pushed him out the door.

"See you later honey," and she closed the door firmly in his face.

Her pussy was flooded with her juices and her mind was racing with risqué imaginings. She knew that Mark would be home early from work this evening. She had arranged for a day off and spent the morning and afternoon getting ready. She purchased a lot of scented candles and some atmospheric classical music. Then she had a long bath. She shaved all her pubic hair as best she could and pampered her skin and face. She bathed herself in perfumes and moisturisers and prepared her slave girl outfit. It was a three piece lingerie set that consisted of a tiny thong, a garter belt with attached suspenders and an open breasted halter neck fishnet top. She was going to complete the look with sky high heels. She also had purchased a red, studded collar that added a sexy twist to the look. She knew that Mark would instantly get hot and bothered when he saw her in this steamy number. She knew that that would lead to some very satisfying action for her in the bedroom. As it came close to the time that she expected that Mark would be home she put on some dinner and closed all the blinds in the house. She then placed and lit some scented candles in every room creating a very intimate atmosphere and a soothing, gentle and sensuous light. Then she slipped into her slave girl uniform. She had just perched herself on the heels and clipped the collar in place when she heard his car enter the drive way. She quickly went into the bathroom to complete the look. She applied some blood red lipstick liberally on her lips and some eye shadow and mascara. She admired the way the fishnet top hugged her torso and accentuated the heavy fullness of her breasts. Her lean lithe legs seemed to stretch forever down to the ground while her shapely ass swayed behind her. She heard Mark's key in the door and then his voice echoed around the house as he stopped just inside the door. She really wanted to encourage Mark to use her as a plaything for his desires; she wanted to let him loose on her. To this end she had purchased a leash that could be attached to her collar, she clipped it in place and held it in her hand. She was going to present it to him. She took a deep breath and braced herself for what she hoped was to come this weekend. Then she walked to the head of the stairs.

"Hello honey."

Mark gasped when he saw her appear at the top of the stairs and slink slowly down them with her back straight, head up and breasts high.

"Welcome sir; is there anything you require of me before I serve dinner?"

Linda asked in a saucy manner before she stopped and stood hand on hip at the bottom of the stairs flicking the leash from side to side.

The candle light flickered over her voluptuous form and Mark swallowed hard as he stared and drunk in the vision she presented to him. He was utterly mesmerised by the stunning vision before him and his cock was already straining against his pants and it took all his self-control not to bend her over, unzip himself, rip down her thong and fuck her hard and fast. Linda could see the fire burning in his eyes and decided to stoke it still further.

"I'm your greedy little cock slave for the next three days, your wish is my command,"

"OK honey," Mark replied in a daze.

"You may only refer to me as slut or slave," Linda corrected him sharply.

Mark snapped out of his trance and took the hint from Linda to start taking his role in this playful performance. He remembered some of the plans that he had been formulating in his day dreams during the day. He took a packet out of his jacket and unwrapped it in his hand.

"OK you hot piece of ass, remove your thong slowly."

Linda slid the thin material down her leg revealing her smooth pussy lips and she stood and stared back at the increasingly commanding Mark.

"Hold out your hands." Linda did so and the leash dropped to the ground. He placed the packet into her hands. "Put this on now."

Linda opened the packet. Inside was a pair of black leather panties, inside these was a butterfly vibrator with a small bullet insert. She slid it up her fishnet clad legs and pushed the bullet vibe into her moist pussy and wrapped the panties around it. They held it snugly in place.

"That's a good girl, now stand in front of me." Linda complied.

Mark rummaged in another pocket and produced two shiny pieces of metal in the shape of a flower. They had a hollow centre. He reached forward and pushed them over her hard and erect nipples. They pinched and squeezed them in a pleasant and cool fashion. Mark then pulled her to himself and kissed her deeply exploring her mouth with a forceful tongue. He slapped her ass and then Linda started suddenly when she felt the bullet vibe come alive in her pussy sending tingling vibrations through her sensitive pussy lips and fuck hole. Mark pulled back from her and held a small remote up in his hand with a big grin.

"Any good slave girl must be in a state of sexual readiness at all times," he said in a pleased manner.

He pressed the button again and the vibe started pulsing and buzzing urgently within her building the heat within her loins. She moaned softly and her hands started rubbing at the outside of the panties.

"Take your hands away," Mark snapped, "follow my instructions only. Now prepare dinner."

Linda walked out to the kitchen and her pussy rubbed delightfully against the butterfly vibe that was causing her legs to quiver. Mark watched her supple heart shaped ass and legs sway as her heels clinked along the hallway. Linda stood in front of the cooker and the steam from the pots tickled and teased her bare breast flesh. She found it hard to concentrate as the vibe kept sending spiralling explosions out from her intimate womanhood. She served Mark up his dinner and poured him some wine. She stood by the table ready to attend to him as she had already eaten herself.

"Kneel down with your ass on your heels and put your hands behind your back, slave." Mark demanded.

Linda did as she was instructed and felt her boobs lifted up and out. Mark stared at her as he ate his meal and flicked at the controls every few minutes enjoying the reactions this would bring out on her face. Linda was being swept away by carnal sensations and her eyes kept closing involuntarily as she was transported into a state of pitched sensation. She lost track of time. Suddenly she heard Mark's voice dimly through her befogged state of mind.

"Stand up slave." Linda stumbled to her feet, her whole body was tingling.

"Lie back on the table." Linda slid back on the table leaving her legs dangling over the edge. Mark removed the nipple clips and hovered his glass of wine over her neck and boobs. Then Linda felt small rivulets of wine running across her breasts. The sensation was strange and exquisite at the same time and they painted her globes a blushing purple.

"Time for dessert," Mark sighed and lowered his head before licking and lapping her breasts. His tongue tickled her sensitive skin and then he sucked in her flushed nipples. Linda groaned deep and loud lost to the rhythms of her body. Mark greedily slurped at her wine soaked tits while her pussy was flooded and spilled around the bullet vibe that buzzed all the while within her. Mark then lifted his head and drank in a large measure of wine before kissing Linda deep allowing the wine to swim into her own mouth and down her throat. Linda found it incredibly erotic and Mark fed her a good half a bottle of wine in this fashion. He then stood up leaving her panting on her back.

"Stand up."

Mark then removed the collar and leash. He went to his bag and came back holding another collar with two metal chains with clamps hanging from a ring in the front. He attached to collar and the chains trailed down her electrified flesh and hung between her swollen boobs. He then turned the chains upwards and pulled her nipples forward before clipping the clamps to them. They squeezed her nubs tightly but not uncomfortably so. Mark was so turned on he thought he might spill his load in his pants.

"Now get your sexy butt upstairs, go into the spare room, leave the light off and pull the blinds all the way up."

Linda passed Mark as she headed out the door and he slapped her ass firmly. She pushed in the door of the spare room and opened the blinds. She could see across to the apartment building that was opposite the back of their home. It was separated by their garden and some common ground. She could see into lit rooms and could see people walking about and eating dinner. She knew that they probably could see absolutely nothing as she was cloaked in darkness but she could not be sure they could see absolutely nothing. It felt deliciously naughty and daring. She heard the door behind her.

"Closer to the window, press your boobs against the glass." Linda crushed her breasts against the glass leaving an outline in the shape of her tits from the film of wine that soaked them. Mark then lit one candle and left it at the back of the room. It filled the room with a very dim light and Linda gasped unsure if it let anyone across the way see anything. She looked at some of the people but no-one seemed to be looking. Mark pushed himself against her behind and back and his hands roamed the outline of her excited body. He reached around and mauled and pawed her tits and yanked on the chains that tugged at her nipples.

"I'm going to fuck you in front of this window, I wonder if anyone will see what a sexy slut you are."

Linda's heart was pounding in her chest while her pussy was aching with pleasure. Mark pulled her hips and legs back and rested her hands on the window sill.

"Now stay still." Mark backed away and Linda could hear him shedding his clothes hastily. Her eyes were scanning the apartment; her brain was overheating while her body was on fire.

"I'm going to enjoy pounding this pussy again and again this weekend," Mark whispered in her ear. He slid the vibe out of her soaked pussy and ripped the panties from her.

"Ohhhh, have your way with me, do with me as you like," Linda muttered through gritted teeth. Then to push her husband completely over the edge she went on, "Ohhh yes fuck me, I'm your dirty whore, use me like that."

Mark grabbed her hips firmly and positioned himself at her pussy lips.

"As you wish," he growled as he slammed himself into her, jolting her body forward.

Linda closed her eyes as Mark began hammering against her, he unleashed his lust in furious and fast strokes that beat against her and pitched her torso back and forth. Her breasts were jiggling and jumping and she had to push hard with her hands to keep herself from falling forward. Mark was really giving it to her and Linda was moaning with wanton abandon. The chains felt great as they swung from her hard nipples. Then she felt his hands gripping at her hair and her head was pulled back arching her back and thrusting her tits further forward. The chains were dancing and jangling and pulling at her buds as Mark thundered into her. He pulled on her hair like reins as he pounded her and rode her roughly. She was gasping and panting uncontrollably as her lips formed an open mouthed O. Mark slapped and spanked her ass with his other hand and the stinging sensation added to Linda's ecstasy as she felt an orgasm building deep within her. He reached under and pulled at the chains with each thrust. Linda's legs were almost giving way beneath her as she surrendered completely to this heavenly and wild ravishment. The quick friction of his thick cock within her was causing surging waves of pleasure to engulf her ravaged loins. Mark was breathing harsh, hot and heavy breaths and they were both sweating profusely. Linda's breath was fogging up the window in front of her.

"My cock owns this pussy, you are mine to fuck for my pleasure," Mark grunted as he speared her with sharp thrusts that took her breath away each time.

"Ohhhh Give it to me ughhhh, yessss fuck me oghhh with that big cock," Linda moaned spurring him on as she spilled her juices around his rampant cock. She was so wet and hot and wild.

She was bracing herself against the battering ram of his thrusts and wailing in long drawn out mewling moans. Mark lifted her hands up to the glass above her head and each hard stroke pushed her forward until her torso was pressed against the glass. Her face was turned but out of the corner of her eye she could see people going about their evenings in lit up flats. Then she saw one man standing and looking across. She could not know if he could see anything or was just thinking while looking at the houses 400 metres away. Mark's breathing was ragged and hot on her back.

"Ughhhh fuck yeahhh," he groaned deeply, "you're my sweet slave, ohhhhhh my talented whore, ughhhhhh yeahhhhhh, my dirty fuck slut."

Linda just moaned lasciviously as she completely surrendered to her husband's untrammelled uncontained and raging lust. She was in ecstasy; her moaning marked the truthfulness of his words. Mark then pulled her arms behind her and pulled them tight while her body shook with each juddering penetration.

"I wonder if anyone can see you getting reamed like a shameless slut?" Mark exclaimed.

The window was squeaking as Linda's sweaty breasts slid up and down as Mark ploughed and pummelled her relentlessly with sharp piston strokes. He was close to shooting his load and could feel his spunk welling up in his balls. He now powered into her with long, hard strokes. All of Linda's faculties were obliterated as she came and came in coursing waves on his ramming shaft as she was jack-hammered mercilessly.

" Ohhh goddd, I love your cock ughhh fuck me like that," she screamed through clenched teeth.

"You like it like that my little fuck-doll."

Mark pulled out of her and she slumped to the ground.

"Turn round," Mark barked urgently.

Linda did so and was on her knees her head level with his engorged prick.

"Cup your tits and lift them up slave," he commanded.

Tired as she was Linda did as requested.

"Kneel up!, I've a pearl necklace for you to wear!" Mark was stroking his cock furiously and it pointed just below her chin.

"Cum for me, Give your slave all your hot cum," Linda purred beneath him as she stared up into his eyes.

With her words his cock spurted a torrent of cum that decorated her lower neck and boobs in droplets of sticky semen. His cock poured like a fountain while Linda held up her breasts to catch the chilly trails of cum running from her neck. Mark was groaning and bucking above her. When he had drained every last drop Mark staggered back and admired the view. His sperm slowly tumbled down between her breasts leaving a sticky snail like trail.

Mark then backed away from her and walked to the door.

"Stand up and face the window." Linda did so. "Put your hands behind your head. Now imagine if the people across the way could see you in this cum splattered just fucked, sexy pose."

And then Mark turned on the light. It flooded Linda's cum smeared, clamped and heaving tits in bright illumination. Linda gasped sharply and frantically scanned the windows opposite. No one seemed to be looking, but wait! She caught sight of a young couple staring at her just as Mark switched the light off. It had only been on for a few seconds but she knew they must have seen her raunchy form fade in and out of sight. She could see them pointing and talking animatedly.

"Leave the cum, it's part of your uniform, now put the panties back on."

Linda slipped the vibe back into her raw pussy and pulled up the panties. She immediately felt it whirring again and she could feel the heat building deep within her again. She wondered what Mark had planned for the rest of her slave weekend. She stood there almost in a trance as her body tingled and trembled delightfully. Mark got dressed and then came to her side. The cum was beginning to harden like wax and was stuck to her neck torso and boobs. Mark opened the nipple clamps and Linda gasped as they stung slightly as circulation was restored. They throbbed gently. Then Mark removed the collar. He went to a little bag that he had brought up with him and fished in it while a big grin appeared on his face. He found what he was looking for and a golden necklace of sorts was drawn from the bag. Linda was watching open eyed, her pussy was tingling to the vibes and her body was still flushed from the fucking she had just received. When Mark returned to her he took two little silver bells from his pocket. They were attached to a loop of elastic cord with a bead at the base. Mark tweaked and massaged Linda's sensitive nipples and Linda moaned softly in response. Then Mark lowered his head and sucked and lathered her nipples. Then he placed the loop of one of the bells over a nipple and pushed the bead up tightening the cord around the nipple until it hung from the nipple itself. A bell was attached to her other nipple as well. When Linda moved her body the bells sounded a little tinkle and she felt the vibrations in her boobs. Then Mark attached the necklace. It had golden leaf petals attached and three fine chains trailed out from the base. The necklace itself fell down until it reached the valley of her cleavage while the petals patterned her torso in a triangular pattern up to her neck. The chain at the base trailed between her breasts and down towards her knees. Mark lifted it up until it was bent near her belly button. He then wrapped it around her back and clipped it into place. Two four inch chains were attached to the sides of the necklace. They had very fine loops at the base which could be tightened also. Mark placed them over each nipple and tightened them until they clung tightly creating two lovely bow shaped nipple chains. Linda could see herself in a mirror and really liked the look of the sparkling body jewellery. She looked and felt incredibly erotic.