Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh take my cum you gorgeous, hot fucking slut," he groaned.

Linda suddenly recalled how this phrase had opened her mind to sexual adventure leading up to this moment with her limbs splayed and her body overpowered by her beastly husband who strained every sinew to flood her pussy with his release. When he had deposited every last drop his tense body collapsed on her and his fingers loosened and Linda gasped in lungful's of air as her body shook to a second orgasm that spread like wild fire through and from her cunt. They lay recovering their breath for a long few moments and then Mark lifted himself from her. He switched off the camcorder and put it in their bedroom. Linda strained for breath her chest heaving and her limbs strained against her bonds. Mark came back in and took off the blindfold. Linda blinked quickly as her eyes refocused. Her mascara had run down her face. She saw Mark's eyes gazing down at her his adoringly and full of love. He slowly drew the butt plug from her ass and she hissed quietly as it slipped out. Mark put it in a container of water and went and washed his hands. Then he quickly undid her cuffs and her limbs fell limply on the bed. She was exhausted again and Mark could see that. Her ass still felt full as it slowly returned to its natural state. Her pussy was still quivering inside as some cum dribbled down her thigh.

"Why don't you lie down here for a while?" he said and Linda nodded. He unstrapped the ball gag and removed it from her mouth and pulled back the duvet and she slipped inside and wrapped the sheets round her still tingling flesh. Linda lay there her mind whirling from the overwhelming vortex of sensations that she had drowned in. Mark glanced at her snuggling under the sheets and went to put some jeans and a t-shirt on. He prepared some snacks and fruit and poured some wine. He drank a glass or two while he was working and whistled happily to himself. He prepared a few things in the sitting room for later and called Linda. She stumbled down bleary eyed and still a vision in her red stockings and sheer front tucked inside her ripe, full globes.

"Sit down here my slave, eat and drink some wine."

She folded herself into the chair and smiled at Mark.

"Thank you sir, and thank you for giving me such pleasure, I love being a slave for you, to service you." Linda winked as she said this flirtatiously.

They ate quickly and drank liberally. Mark's eyes roamed over her with a hot and steely gaze.

"Well sir, are you enjoying the use of your slave?" Linda ventured mischievously.

"You have no idea how much, and there is plenty more to come, believe me! How have you enjoyed it?"

"I've never come so much or so hard, I love to suck or fuck your fabulous cock."

"Well I have some entertainment ready for the evening and then we'll order some pizza."

Mark led her into the sitting room and told her to sit on the couch. She settled into the couch and drew her legs up and tucked them in on the seat. Mark switched on the TV to which he had attached a hard drive. Linda saw a set of menus appear on the screen and Mark sat down beside her. The menus read Kinky, facials, deep throat, doggy, desk, bondage and public. Linda realised that these were porn collections belonging to Mark. She had watched plenty herself in the name of research and she felt herself growing aroused at the thoughts of watching it with Mark.

"Any preference?" Mark asked.

Given the fucking she had recently received Linda's eye was drawn to the category named – Bondage.

"The bondage seems interesting." Linda replied, she was curious since she had seen little of this type of porn. Mark passed her some wine and she sipped away at it.

Mark pressed play and the clips began in the middle of the action. Linda was engrossed immediately as she saw a young woman whose arms were tied together and raised high above her head by a rope attached to a hook in the ceiling. She was perched on high heels and dressed in stockings and nothing else. Her feet were spread and tied to a bar that kept them apart. She was frothing at the mouth around a tight ball gag. A man was behind her, his penis flying at full mast and he was showering her ass and back with blows from a flogger whip. Linda started at the face of the girl with registered each blow with a delighted little wince. Linda recognised the delicious mix of pain and pleasure playing across her face. She watched as the man grabbed her hips boned her manically. She saw her writhing to the pace of his powerful strokes as he slapped her tits and pulled her head back by the hair. Linda found herself feeling her pussy lips almost unawares as the clips played through. She saw a woman bent forward with her arms high behind her and her neck tied to the floor by a rope falling down from a collar. She saw how irresistible and alluring she appeared and how her back arched and her tits were thrust far forward as she was fucked aggressively. She again recognised the lost and far away expression of the woman as she lost control and yielded to the dangerous desires that burned deep within her. They had finished two bottles of wine and Linda felt quite tipsy now. She was dreaming of finding herself in such positions held helpless and on display. Another woman was tied to a bed not unlike Linda had been and it sent Linda into a reverie of reminiscence. Mark was watching intently and then he reached across to fondle Linda's bare breasts.

"They can't compete with my lovely slut, none of them look as great as you, none of them fuck as well as you do, and you will be in some of these poses soon enough." he told her with a grin.

He skipped on to the next clip and Linda gasped as she recognised their spare room and saw herself spread out on the bed. She watched open mouthed as she observed the scene unfolding and heard her groaning and moaning and the beat of her husband banging against her. It was like watching it happen to someone else because she had been drugged by erotic excitement while her husband took her bound body hard and rough. She had experienced it through a mind groggy and high. Now she sat slack jawed as Mark battered against her taut and tight frame. She could see her breasts shaking wildly and her neck lengthen and tighten as she arched her back and pushed back to meet his savage strokes.

"Wow, you did so well my slave, see, you are a true slut."

Mark switched to a different playlist and Linda watched as some well-endowed men poured themselves onto the faces of women who gazed up wide eyed on their knees, lying back and with their heads hanging over beds and sofas. She now found it completely natural and desirable to love the feel of her man's spunk splatter her face and she was fascinated to get the man's point of view. She thought the women looked adorable as they waited begging for the liquid libation to spill from the hard-ons that they had inspired. Mark switched to the deep throat section and Linda gazed at women gobbling down cocks and getting pumped with large cocks. She had looked at similar videos when she explored the art of deep throat and thought it was incredibly arousing to watch a cock slide all the way down and disappear completely. She saw women spitting out spittle and gagging and slurping around spit soaked pricks. Women on their knees bobbing furiously, women with their heads held still while the man stuffed her without mercy. Mark placed Linda's hand on his crotch and she could feel his cock swelling beneath his jeans. She got the hint and slid seductively to her knees. Mark stood up before her and she started unbuttoning him. She pulled his pants and boxers down but just as she was about to envelop his released hard on Mark stopped her.

"I want you to go out to the fridge and get the can of whipped cream."

Linda sprang to her feet and as she was hastily walking back in she could hear Mark on the phone, he was ordering pizza.

"So it should be 15 minutes," he was saying "great."

He pointed to the ground and Linda got down on her knees. The videos were still playing on the TV and Mark positioned himself so that Linda could watch them past his hips.

"Pass me the cream and put your hands behind your back."

Linda followed his instructions and then set her mouth level with his rigid tool. Mark then reached down and gripped the top and back of her head and pushed his cock forward. She opened wide and he shoved himself inside to the back of her throat. He thrust forward only this far allowing her mouth to lubricate his cock and stretch to accommodate him. Then he pulled her down on his cock until she felt it pass down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She spluttered a bit around his fullness and he withdrew and a trail of saliva bridged her lips and the tip of his soaked penis. Linda could see a girl swallowing the full length of a large penis as a man groaned weakly and pumped her mouth. She pushed herself back down on Mark and fucked his cock deep throating him in quick impaling movements of her head.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk meee. Yessssssssss. Oh yesssss that is soo fucking gooooodddddd."

Mark grabbed her head and pushed back and forth inserting himself fully in her waiting and gaping mouth. The sloshing sound from her mouth soon drowned out the TV. Linda was giving her all and loved the feeling she got from managing to take him all the way down and drive him wild. She was beating all the porn girls hands down. She wanted to show she could match and better them in the pleasure she gave. Mark withdrew and filled Linda's mouth up with cream. He then thrust into her once again pushing lots of cream straight down her throat. Linda could feel his cock head pressing it down and could feel it slipping down her gullet. Mark was in heaven now and he plundered her mouth and throat while she clasped her hands behind her and spit dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. Some clung to the underside of her chin like wet stalactites. He filled her mouth with cream a number of times and plenty spilled out of her mouth and dribbled onto her thighs and torso. He held the back of her head roughly by her hair and bounced her mouth up and down his dripping length. The doorbell suddenly sounded and Mark stepped back from the gasping Linda. She was gasping hard and her eyes were watering. Her mouth was spilling saliva and mascara had run down from her wet eyes.

"Here's the cash, now pay the man."

Linda looked up as she sucked in the saliva that overflowed in her mouth. She panted salaciously as he passed her a tea towel. He left the money on the coffee table and passed Linda her jacket. She hesitated and looked up questioningly. She wiped her face in an alcohol and lust filled daze.

"Come on slave, hurry up."

Linda stood up and wrapped her jacket around herself. She was about to fasten the buttons when Mark told her she could only use the belt. He turned down the TV while Linda tightened the belt. Without buttons her jacket fell in a deep V neck that revealed the tops and sides of her boobs and the strip of sheer red material that ran from the halter neck to between her boobs. The coat just about covered the tops of the sheer red stockings. Some trails of saliva left their imprint running down her exposed flesh down to her tits. The bell sounded again.

"I'm not sure sir, what about the collar."

Mark twisted the collar round so that the FUCK ME rested on the back and not the front of her neck.

"They are not our usual or local service, now go on, and remember to smile."

Linda walked to the door and opened it quickly, like pulling off a plaster. The young man holding the pizza did a double take and Linda could sense his eyes falling down the deep V neck of her jacket to where ample portions of boob flesh could be glimpsed. Then his eyes slid down her firm, toned and stocking clad legs. The tops of her thighs peeped through the slit in the jacket. He looked into her face and saw the streaks of mascara and some little bits of spittle on her cheeks.

"Here you go, thanks," Linda proffered the money and smiled as she blushed slightly "Keep the change."

He reached out and took the money and handed over the pizza. Linda had to lean forward to take it and her jacket dropped forward revealing her completely bare bosoms underneath it for an instant. He held the pizza for a moment as she tried to take it and gazed down even spying her thick, erect nipples. Linda snatched the pizza out of his unmoving arms and stood up straight quickly, smiled at the open mouthed delivery boy and closed the door. She breathed deeply and Mark came out to her and put the pizza by the stairs. He then led her to the couch. His cock was still erect.

"That was very well done my sweet, sweet slut. He is going to wank himself off to your image tonight, now on your back, lean your head over the edge."

Linda had to raise herself by her feet to arch her back and let her head drop.

"Open your slave mouth and take me down your throat until my cock goes soft in your mouth."

He buried himself once more within her mouth and she felt his hardness sliding far down. Linda could see his balls flapping near her eyes as he stroked in and out. She sucked hard and held on for the ride as his thrusts grew more urgent and pushed deeper and deeper until she was swallowing his full length. He was pawing at her raised boobs and slapping them from side to side. Linda was rubbing her swollen clit as he began pounding into her mouth. He was face fucking her, riding her mouth to his climax. Linda gurgled and gargled on his pumping shaft and then all at once she heard him growl roughly as he pressed hard and held her head still while he shot straight down her throat. Her face was crushed against his pelvis as he forced every millimetre far down her throat. Linda was gulping around his thick rod and the action massaged his dick with her throat muscles. His eyes were rolling in his head and he thrust a few last times. He pulled out and with a few final spurts splashed her face and neck while she coughed up some spittle and drunk in deep breaths. It was only then that Linda noticed the camcorder in his hand. He smiled broadly at her cum pasted and drooling face. Then he pushed deep inside her again loving the soft pressure on his slowly deflating cock.

"And that is how Linda my slut wife sucks cock," Mark said before he stopped recording. His cock dwindled in her mouth and he slipped out.

He kissed the top of her forehead and then brought in the pizza while Linda wiped her face with some tissues. They both fell upon the pizza while the porn clips played on. Linda enjoyed some of the kinky amateur public clips and thought to herself that they were tame compared to their own adventures the night before. The wine was still flowing freely. Mark disappeared for a few minutes and returned holding the leash. He attached it to the collar and led Linda upstairs. She saw that Mark had a ring hanging from the loft by a rope. He had removed the cover to the loft in the hall ceiling and had attached the rope to a wooden support in the attic. Linda's heart started hammering in her chest as Mark stretches her arms up until she grips hold of the ring above her head. Mark then picked up some bondage tape and wrapped it around her wrists and to the ring binding her firmly with her arms tight above her. Mark then disappeared for a second and when he came back he was holding a feathered mardi gra mask which he slipped over her face. Mark then placed a 3 foot piece of wood above her ankles one side at a time and tied it to her keeping her legs spread. Linda was breathing hard now and images of what she had seen earlier were teeming through her head. With her mask she looked like a mysterious seductive sensation perched on her heels, wrapped in the sheer lingerie, heart shaped ass sticking up and bare breasts thrust out. Mark circled her magnificent, statuesque form. Presented like this her scantily clad body was a phenomenal object of lust just begging to get boned. She hung on display in heels and lingerie, like a beautiful work of art, giving Mark total control and access. Linda thought to herself what an irresistible sight she must make as a plaything provoking masculine urges and the will to dominate. Mark fondled and caressed her from top to toe. He started to rub her inner thigh and boobs in a lewd manner. Her body respond to his heated touch and began quivering as she felt a deep desire to be used stirring within her. She felt once more that delightful freedom that grows when she ceded control and offered herself up for Mark's pleasure and lust. Her mind was racing as all she could do was wait. She was picturing the wild fucking that she expected to be subjected to while she wriggled beneath his insistent touches. She was putty in his hands as he groped her taut contours.

"You are all mine to use however I please," he whispered.

Perched and pinioned as she was she seemed the sexiest thing Mark had ever seen.

"You look so fucking hot. For the next hour you are my personal fuck toy, I'm going to ravish you until you moan and scream."

"You promise?" Linda replied.

Mark continued exploring her breasts, nipples, thighs, neck, back and ass and lavished her with tantalising tactile worship. Linda was now throbbing and aching with desire.

"Ohhhhh baby, I'm so turned on, ughhhhh, don't stop," she panted hotly.

Mark pulled her waist back tilting her forward and pushing her tits out. He pulled some lips stick out of his pocket and scrawled FUCK TOY in big blood red letters above her breasts. He then reached down and picked up the whip he had left behind her. Mark flicked her ass and down the slope of her back. She flinched slightly with each stinging strike on her fleshy buttocks. She moaned softly as he teased her flesh until it was scorching hot and blushing crimson. Linda savoured the sensation when he kissed the hot flesh up and down her back. The air was full of heady sexual energy. Mark reached around and cupped her boobs and then pinched her erect, hard buds.

"Ohhhh pleasssseee yesssssss," Linda moaned.

Mark knelt down and licked at the outside of her sopping pussy. Linda bucked her hips slightly to his explorations and then he slid two fingers up her warm and wet passage.

"Ohhh you are so wet, you need my hard prick, you're a whore for my cock."

Linda's eyes were closed as she moaned while he rubbed up and down the insides of her thighs. Her wet pussy was craving cock, demanding it. His words through crude seemed passwords to a world of shameless lust and passion.

"You want me to pump you with throbbing cock, don't you?"

Mark smacked her on the ass firmly.

"Tell me what you want!"

"Ohhh, you know what I want," Linda said quickly overwhelmed by a need for sexual relief and release. "I want you to fuck me with your big dick, make me moan like the slut I am."

Mark shed his clothes quickly and then unclipped her collar. He placed another collar on her and then attached the nipple clamps at the end of the chains running from the collar. They squeezed and tugged at her buds but most of the weight was taken by the collar. They decorated her upper torso and Mark let his hands roam her body freely once again. Then he pushed open the door they were facing and Linda could see herself hanging captive and ready to be mounted in a mirror placed against the far wall. Her slender, supple and toned body was stretched out and her tits jutted forward. She also spied the camcorder pointing directly out. Mark had slipped into a mask himself just as he was pushing the door open.

He breathed into her ear as he stood behind her, "You want this dick in you so bad."

Linda hung quietly her pussy aching to be filled. Mark pulled her ass up to him revealing her moist slit and positioned himself at her entrance. Linda bit her lower lip and could feel the cock head pressing against her swollen opening.