Linda Formed Her Own Seduction

Story Info
To her black female neighbour and her son.
6.3k words
4.49
58.1k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a loving wife being waylaid by her own admissions to her black female neighbour. Who uses her wiles and ways to seduce her, and allowing her own son to get in on the act.

*****

I was lying on my bed, a bag, or a hood of some sort over my head, hands were tying mine behind my back. I was too terrified to even scream. And as soon as I was tied up, the hands moved into the hood, bag or whatever and then something else was being fitted over my eyes too. There were chinks of light, but all I could see was black then light.

I had no idea of whom my attacker was, I had been taken by such speed and surprise I had no time to even think of defending myself, or even how to. Within what seemed like three or four seconds, I have no idea of the time really, I was tied up, blindfolded, and helpless. Soon there was something over my eyes, and then a little round ball thing was stuffed into my mouth and that was fixed at the back of my head.

After that was a moments silence and stillness, I lay there wondering why, what, I just didn't understand, and I knew even less. Next there was a fumbling around my head and felt the bag thing being pulled off. Now I knew I had been blindfolded and gagged for some reason not known to me. I was also still scared to death.

I tried to plead through the gag for my captor, attacker not to hurt me, but of course nothing but garbled gibberish came out. I did hear a distant 'Shhhhh,' then a hand stroked my body on my stomach area. I realised then that I was almost certainly going to be raped by the person who had me in their control.

I was left alone for a while, and I started to train my thoughts of who would do this to me, who would want to, and why. I could think of no one at all. It wasn't my husband playing games, I had just talked to him by phone, it was 10am Saturday morning here, and he was in Tokyo on business.

I hadn't even dressed yet, all I had on was my short satin silver nightie, no panties, and certainly no bra, so I might as well have been stark naked. Now I heard and felt a sort of snip snip, and my nightie was pulled down my body and off me. Who ever had me had cut the two thin straps over my shoulders, and now I was completely stark naked.

I am Linda Evans, I am twenty five years old, married for four years to a great guy. He had a real good job which allows me to be a lady of leisure. And I'm a stay at home housewife. I can do almost anything I want, we have the money. I don't waste it though, I am careful but not frugal.

We have a good sex life, the only trouble is Jeff works away a lot, he travels the world and I do sometimes go with him, but there are times when I can't, and this was one of them. I have heard many men, and boys say when I was growing up how beautiful I was. And without being bigheaded about, I am!

I was born lucky I guess, my long hair is luxurious, and I take great care of it, it swings about me in willowing cascades. Its silky blond and I love it. I'm average height at about 5ft 5", and 105lbs. I am no heavyweight, and that's why my attacker had probably been able to render my capture as easily as he had.

But it had its drawbacks, boys, and then men were afraid to ask me out, I think for fear of rejection. When Jeff told me why he had asked me out, I was expecting him to say, it was 'because you are so beautiful and sexy!'

But do you know what he said? "It's because you walk like you mean it!" I was so taken aback, it broke the ice and I ended up marrying him. And I never did get to know what he meant, I was too frightened to ask, in case it was something I didn't like.

My lips are full, and I learned to pout at an early age, which kept the boys on full alert. Big green eyes that I have also learned to use to my advantage, I've learned that men are subjective to certain looks and quizzical gazes. I have a good body, keep myself fit, I don't smoke, don't drink too much except on special occasions, where I have been known to let my hair down and have fun.

I haven't been unfaithful to Jeff yet, but I do find it difficult sometimes when I get hit on my some super looking sexy guy when Jeff is out of town. Yes I know I should control myself, but temptation is hard to resist sometimes. I am so like many women my age, because I'm at the pinnacle of sexual maturity, my body and its erogenous zones in particular, are a finely tuned hormonal receptor for anything carnal.

I was about to find out just how receptive it was, I fought it I really did, but after a while I had to give up and give in. I had no option, it was too much to resist. The first move I felt was him kneeling over me, his knees were either side, he didn't rest his weight on me but I was going nowhere.

No words were spoken, my attacker was totally silent, then fingers closed over my nipples and squeezed. I kept stock still, he rolled them and squeezed again. I felt quite proud of my resistance. He tugged at them, not hurtfully but gently, letting me know he could do what he wanted.

And that's what he kept on doing, rolling, squeezing and tugging, and it was taking its toll I can tell you. But I resiliently kept still and po faced under the onslaught. He stopped for a while and took out the gag thing in my mouth, for which I was extremely thankful. But he nipped my lips together and said again, 'Shhhh'. I understood the implied threat, 'make noise and you will be gagged again.'

I nodded my head to say I understood it, then he went back to teasing and tweaking my nipples. I don't know if it was the momentary stoppage that caused them to misfire, but suddenly they were beginning to burn. And that is my inner warning signal, over the years when that has happened, it gives me the chance to say.

"No, stop right now, I don't want to," and stop things before they can go further than I wanted them to, or to stay silent and go with it. Here I had no option, the decision wasn't in my hands. I did shake my head in a semi silent 'No.' But he carried on, and I knew I was heading for a defeat of which I had no chance of denying.

He stopped again, and incongruously it maddened me, I almost yelled at him to keep going! But I just managed to remain silent and still, but for only the shortest of periods. What he did next almost sent me through the ceiling. I felt his hand encircle my breast, I knew my nipples were hard I could feel them.

And then he almost electrocuted me, a heavy vibrator tapped it, ran around it, over it and I was gone. I couldn't stand it, the pleasure factor was unbearable. I cried out, it was so painfully fabulous, it sent me over the top. I tried to fold myself up for some protection but it was useless. I was completely and utterly at his mercy, he did the same to my other breast, and any battle plans to resist were routed without consequence.

My wondrous torture went on, he made me cum, I couldn't stop it, it wasn't the kind of cum I have when Jeff's cock is where it's supposed to be, but I came never the less. I heard myself crying out softly, "Arggggh, Oh Ooooh, Ooooh, Hmmmm, N... Argggh Ye... Noooooo... Ugh!"

And he stopped, just like that, the bastard stopped! Then he got off me, and I felt him kneel at my side. A hand slid slowly down from my upper chest and made its unstoppable way to my inner core. The pressure in me was building, and the pressure of his middle finger increased as it began its long slow slide into my hot wet pussy. It stopped right over my little man and ran circles around it.

It drove me almost insane, how could anyone take so much time, be so slow, when he had me at his bidding, and now wanting him to do me over but good. The finger was driving me mad with ever increasing lust, need and the urgency in me was insurmountable. Whoever it was knew their way around a woman's body that's for sure, especially mine.

I had been utterly and comprehensively, and very forcibly seduced by an unknown stranger. And I had gone from being scared witless, to near begging him to do whatever he wanted and to let me, or make me cum, that's all I wanted now, a damn good cum. He moved again and lay at my side, I could feel the breath on my cheek.

Then it moved over my face, I had to breathe his breath, lips softly grazed mine, the finger soothing my clit prevented me from turning away. The lips touched mine, went away and came back. I was going to be teased into a kiss, a kiss I reserve for only my husband, but what choice did I have now?

My luscious body was on fire, in desperate need of the fire being doused, satisfaction, contentment, but the single digit on my clit was the tinder for that fire. The blaze now well aflame within me, and he was stoking that flame irresistibly. My lips, unknown to me were ready for the kiss, and it came. It was softly softly at first, then it got more urgent, as I did too. I was kissing back with everything I had.

I didn't care now, everything was leading me to the gate of ultimate happiness, total fulfilment, the sex I had been made to die for was about to deliver itself upon me. And I was beseeching him to do it., "Please," I managed to whisper into his soft mouth, his tongue curled around mine. I sucked it like I was sucking his cock, and suddenly, that's what I wanted to do, suck his cock, just his cock and no one else's.

He moved, his finger came off my clit, and I swear I heard it plead for its return. Then he was climbing over me, I could feel bare skin of his legs working their way between mine, I opened up like a flower in the morning sun. I felt his hand slide between us, and at last after an eternity, I felt that heart wrenching nudge of a cock on my pussy.

"You are going to be unfaithful Linda," a voice said in my head. "I don't fucking care," I replied to it. I got pushed, my bum went down, but I forced it back up, and his cock went in, and I was in utopia. Now he screwed me, there was no finesse, no tenderness, it was full on battering shagging, I came in seconds. It hurt so much, it was so powerful, he had built me up for the fall, and I went headlong over the cliffs of sexual and urgent relief.

He kept me there, long slow powerful strokes, in and out, fast and long, short and quick, I got every kind of fucking imaginable. It was fantastic, I was no longer wondering whom he was, I didn't care, all I knew what he was doing was what I wanted more than anything on earth. How many times I came, I lost count of after four, I don't know, but it near killed me. My body was erupting in them, it was like uncontrollable hiccoughs.

Then he was gone, I didn't feel him cum, I never heard him either. He was in me, then he wasn't, but he was laid at my side. I was in his arms, and he was kissing me again. His lips were soft, wonderful demanding yet giving, he sucked at my lower one, and I do love that. I sighed with unadulterated pleasure, I had been made to make love, and I had had the most unutterably fabulous climaxes I had ever had, none in my life had been better that these had.

I lay there for a long time, he never moved, so I spoke, "Who are you," I asked quietly not wanting to provoke him, "please let me see you, please?" He rolled away, I think, and I heard him at the side of my bed. Then he got back on, he was suddenly leaning half over me and kissed me so passionately, it felt great, I gave into it right away and kissed back just as passionately.

Then the knees were at my side again, I lay there with eager anticipation believing my nipples were going to be assassinated once more. He climbed up me, and I smelled him, his knees were at the side of my head, 'Ooooh goody,' I thought, 'he's going to make me suck his cock?' I couldn't see him because of the blindfold, but I could tell somehow he was right over my face.

He shuffled even further up, then his hands went behind my head and I felt the blindfold being undone. Placing his hand over my eyes he pulled it away, I still couldn't see anything, but I could see shades of light. As he slowly took it away he settled on my face, I automatically licked him, and before I knew it, I was looking up at two large breasts, and a pussy slithered over me.

Hands went into my hair, and I was pulled up into the pussy on me, my eyes regained their focus proper, and I had another shock, one that was greater than seeing two large breasts. My attacker, he, or rather she, was black. It was my neighbour who lived next door. And one I shared secrets with, one who knew my secrets, and one of them was being captured by a black man and being given and made to do what I had just been given, and made to do.

And the other, well, I had only half meant it when I'd had a little too much to drink, and it was this. Being taken by a black woman and made to obey and fulfil orders, while being forced into sexual desires. Marion had got me big time, and I was still tied up, and very definitely under her control. Her smiling face told me all I needed to know, I was, she was, and we were.

Jeff knew of these things I had, we told each other everything, and swore that one day he would make them come true for me, especially the woman thing, and he wanted to hear all about it, and watch too if possible. I had thought of Marion in little scenes Jeff and I had played, but I would have died first before I would mention such a thing to her using her name.

She moved around on me, her hands in my blond hair forcing me into her. "Suck and lick," she ordered me with a jerk of her hands, I followed the order. I licked and sucked, and then I drank as her juices flowed into my mouth. This is what I had told her I would like to try one day, the taste of another woman in heat. And Marion was in heat, super heat, she was dripping and so slippery. She slid about my face with ease whilst I, hammered on her door with my tongue and lips.

That was why she hadn't cum in me earlier, she must have been wearing one of those strap on things, I thought to myself. The gorgeous black woman above me had used me the way I had told her I had wanted to be used, my secrets had been realised in way I hadn't envisaged. And now she was having me the way I had said I had fancied a one off, if it were to be possible.

Marion came on me, love juices washed over my face and into my mouth, even if I hadn't wanted to, there was no way I could have avoided it. I sucked and drank from her dark furry cup, the sweet nectar was the most unusual taste I had ever had sexually. It was utterly different to mine, I had supposed that all women would taste more or less the same, let me tell you, they don't!

For a finale she reached behind her, got both of my nipples and immediately returned me to the top again. This was so unexpected, so unheard of, to me anyway, I almost sucked her pussy right into my wide open mouth. I really did try to get all of her in, I really did. When she had finished, she relaxed, and then slid down me, where her lips joined mine in an irresistible kiss. I was looking right into her dark limpid pool eyes, her dark skin casting a shadow over me.

Never in my life had I been kissed by a woman like this, and never in my life had I even imagined this would happen, but happen it had, and I loved it. She ran fingers through my silky blond hair an admired it. I admired her slender dark fingers as they did, the difference between them and my hair astonished me.

Marion is taller than me by about three inches, and about, I would think, 15lbs heavier. So if it came to a fight, there would only be one winner, and it wouldn't be me I thought. Anyway, she had just shown me who would take whom down in a confrontation, and again I knew I would be the one going down!

Now Marion moved to my sie and propped herself up on one elbow, I had to admire her fortitude, her decision to do what she had done. Knowing the chances must be as near to 100% for success, considering I had told her my secrets. She toyed and played with me nonchalantly, caressing me, kissing me. Her dark hand mesmerising me as it drifted here and there, her dark skin confusing the hell out of me as she rose and fell above me. I was not the dominant one here that's for sure. And considering I was still tied up was the tell tale sign.

Later there was going to be an even bigger surprise, but I'll get to that, I was enjoying this too much, being at her total behest, made to squirm and bleat whenever she decided she wanted me to. But it was her kisses that destroyed me, I have never been kissed like this, she was without doubt able to control me completely with her soft lips, her delving tongue, her superior position, all this combined to make me give her me.

"Linda this sisn't going to be the last time for me and you, you know that don't you?"she said.I just nodded my head, I wasn't in a position to say no, and I didn't want to. Being like this with another woman was a brand new dimension for me. And on top of that she was of African descent, with deep dark uncompromising good looks.

Marion dominated me that day without having to, everything she did I followed her faithfully. I was completely and utterly enthralled by her, enchanted by her, and I was smitten. If I were to ever meet a woman who was a Goddess, then it was to be Marion. And on top of that, I had hardly thought of Jeff, and then I did.

And it was then I started to come back to my senses, what would he say if he knew about this? Knowing him he would probably get a great big hard on! His wife was having away in bed with another woman, and not only that, a black one too. We had had a good talk about this, but it was only mind games, Hah!

But I was the captive, the submissive, taken, used and abused. Oh yes, I could just see him jacking away like a madman at the thought, or sight! And the thought made me burst into laughter, Marion looked at me, then she smiled. I think she guessed what was going through my mind.

"What time will Jeff be ringing you tonight from Tokyo Linda?" she asked.

I looked at the clock and said," I think he'll call about 9pm our time,"• I told her. Not realising I was playing myself into her hands.

"Mmmmm," she said, "that should just be about right?" she mused. I didn't understand what she meant by that.

"Just about right?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it babe, I'll keep you busy until then," she said, and with that she sucked in one nipple then the other, then bit them, and continued sucking me. I was up in the air in a nana second.

Marion sank her long dark fingers into my still dripping fanny and worked me over good, there was nothing I could do except to go where she sent me. Her kisses and loving ways were all I had semi dreamed of, never expecting it to come true. I had told her in confidence, not knowing I was laying the foundation for my own submission to her. My very own black goddess was having me any way she wanted. And I was now a very happy bystander to these events.

She made sexy love to me, Marion danced and pranced around the bed titillating me, before fitting the black strap on cock she had brought with her. This was my first sight of it and it stirred something deep within me. I liked it as it swung from her, the hardness of it looked perfect, a ready to use cock, wow, it made me shiver and tingle all over knowing where it would soon be, back in my hot begging fanny.

Marion teased me forever, making me beg, making me cry, but never letting me go, keeping up for her and it. And I never once asked her to untie me, I liked being like this, helpless and defenceless, her having every upper hand there was to be had. Then she plunged it right into me without warning. I nearly died from the shock and utter delight of being granted this satisfaction.

Marion literally screwed me to the wall, my blond hair was flailing about, orgasms chased each other from me. The sight of this black beauty above me was my catalyst, controlling my very life, it was the most bizarre yet wondrous thing I had ever seen.

12