Linda Gets Lucky at College Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda and her friend Kathleen have fun with college guys.
2k words
4.05
15.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers

Six weeks had passed, and Linda and Jim had increased their relationship.

He had moved into her large home and spent most of his nights there. Jim still had to attend fraternity parties and meetings. Linda went to some of the parties. At one of the annual alumni parties she got hit on by the older alumni than some of the girlfriends of the current members.

Kathleen met Linda for coffee.

"You look amazing," she said. "Still seeing that college kid."

"He lives with me now."

Kathleen spilled her tea.

"Wow, lady, this is moving quite fast," she said.

"It's the best thing to happen to me in years. Jim and I hang out together, dinner, clubs, and he can go on for a long time," Linda said. "Jim is the hottest guy I've been with. He's loving and caring.

"You should stop by in a couple days. The fraternity is holding a fundraiser and Jim and I know someone who is interested in meeting someone new. He's going to be 21 next week."

"Really? Seeing you look more beautiful and acting youthful, just maybe I'll do that," Kathleen said. Linda beamed in a huge smile.

Next week Linda contacted her friend about making plans Friday night to attend a Frat party.

Kathleen showed up at Linda's house that afternoon dressed to kill. Her medium sized boobs were peering out of a white blouse with the top two buttons undone.

She had black yoga pants which she chose to show off her great ass, and to let her date see her cameltoe and to hide a little flab on the back of her thighs. She also had a pair of sexy black boots up to her knees.

"Oh honey, you are going to make a young man die tonight," Linda said. They both laughed, and shared a bottle of wine before Jim arrived to drive them over.

Linda had become known to the other fraternity brothers as someone not to mess with as she was the girlfriend of Jim, pledge master. She asked Jim to tell the guys to treat her friend with that respect, too. Jim found his former roommate, Timmy, who was as big as Jim, and had a thing for all of his mom's friends. Linda thought he would be great for her friend.

Timmy hit it off with Kathleen right away, complementing her on her boots and outfit, and asking all questions about her. Secretly he was catching glimpses at her cleavage and and the outline of her pussy.

She asked him how school was going, and Timmy could only mumble an answer as he was caught off guard observing the loviest woman he got set up with.

They had a couple of drinks with Jim and Linda.

Timmy led Kathleen to his room, which he shared with another guy. He got out of his clothes first and Kathleen was impressed right away with his thick cock. He was kissing her and was hand cupping her pussy outside her black yoga pants, as Kathleen was sliding her hand up and down his shaft, and squeezed it.

"My, it's so big," she said in heavy breaths.

She unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra, Timmy started kissing her red nipples and using his tongue to lap them into his mouth make them hard and sensitive to the touch.

He removed her boots as she took off her pants. Timmy admired the pink polish on her toes.

Now only wearing her pink lace string bikini panties, Timmy's mouth dropped.

"You are the sexiest looking woman I've ever seen," he said.

Timmy guided her to his bed and he kept kissing her, going down her body and removed her panties, then placed his mouth on her pussy and slid his tongue inside for a couple minutes. He loved her scent and the perfume she wore.

He then put her legs on his shoulders and gently entered Kathleen's pussy, before increasing his rhythm and pressing his full cock inside Kathleen. She loved the full feeling. She was loving Timmy's thin body, and they kept kissing as she held onto his neck and came hard.

She surprised herself with how much fun she was having.Timmy, wanting to cover her body in cum, pulled out and shot off three times covering her breasts and neck.

Just then Linda walked in and she knew her friend had a good time.

Timmy went to the bathroom, and they talked about their college days. Linda said Jim was OK with it. Kathleen smiled and said, "This has been the best sex I've had in a long time. If this is what you want I'll help you."

She texted Jim and he entered the bedroom. They stripped and got into the other bed.

They got into a position with Linda on top, riding Jim on his back.

Timmy exited the bathroom, was startled by what he saw, but was led to join Kathleen in bed.

Timmy was hard again and her pussy accepted its width. He rubbed his hands all over her body, spreading his cum all over her chest and stomach.

"Switch!" Linda yelled. The two women got up, walked to the other bed, with Linda on top of Timmy and Kathleen on Jim.

Timmy shouted out a "Hell, ya,"with what was happening. He looked over at his buddy and Jim gave him the thumbs up.

Both ladies were giggling and Timmy was overjoyed with the switch. Jim liked Kathleen and moved his hands over her breasts and nipples.

They kept fucking their new guys for five minutes. Timmy was about to cum, and she didn't want him to blast on her, so she yelled, "Switch!"

Kathleen kissed Jim, got up and as she passed Linda, they kissed, and she whispered to Kathleen, "He's ready."

Linda returned to her boyfriend and kissed him hard. She placed his hard cock in her pussy and rose him to a massive orgasm, which he spread all over her breasts. They kissed and hugged.

Kathleen rode Timmy for a couple minutes when she saw he was about to cum. She leaned back and his cock sprung straight up toward her breasts. He shot off cum which landed on the bottom of his breasts and her stomach.

The ladies removed themselves to the bathroom to pee, clean themselves, and chitchat.

"That was as wild as I remember" Kathleen said. "Is Jim OK with it?"

"He likes seeing me happy and he finds you very attractive," Linda said. "This won't be an always thing, but it could be a sometimes thing for us."

They both got dressed and joined Timmy and Jim who were already in the main sitting room downstairs.

While getting them drinks, Timmy told Jim his girlfriend is wild hot. Jim nodded yes and said Kathleen was one hot piece of ass. Timmy and Kathleen kissed, hugged and said goodbye, and made plans to see each other next week.

Jim drove the ladies back to Linda's home. Kathleen slept over in the guest bedroom.

The next morning Kathleen called an Uber as Jim and Linda went to class.

"Kathleen really liked Timmy, and if you see her smile last night," Linda said.

"It looked like the two of you weren't first timers at that switch deal," Jim said.

"Usually we did it on blind dates, mainly for our own thrill. We last tried it at college. Did you really like it?"

"It was way hot, you looked so excited I got more excited. This talk is getting me hard, are you up for a quickie BJ?"

"Yeah!" Linda said with a big grin.

They entered a utility closet and Jim locked the door. Linda got down in a squat position, unbuttoned Jim's pants, pulled them down with his boxers, and planted kisses on the large head, and inhaled his heavy musk scent before slipping his cock into her mouth. She used her hands to squeeze his shaft. Linda put as much of his big cock she could, sucked on it as she moved her head back and forth, and soon starred bobbing up and down. She was feeling warm and her panties were getting wet.

Jim tensed up and without warning Linda, shot off four loads of cum down her throat. She kept sucking until she got all of his cum. She helped him get his boxers and pants up.

She spritzed Bianca in her mouth. She kept it in her purse. They left the closet just as the maintenance manager turned the corner.

After class they bumped into Timmy at the fraternity house.

He greeted Linda, gave Jim a high-five, and asked if they had run into Kathleen.

"She doesn't take classes, she's a Real Estate agent. I've known her since high-..., for a long time," Linda said, catching herself.

"That's cool. I'm calling her later. Will try to hook up with her. Maybe we could double date?"

"Maybe,," Linda said.

Kathleen was showing a home to a couple when l her phone buzzed. She excused herself and answered.

"Hello, this is Kathleen speaking."

"Hey, it's Timmy, are you doing anything tomorrow night? I'd like to see you again."

Thinking it over, and thinking of the size of his big penis, "That could be arranged. I'll come pick you up outside the Frat house at 6:30. Be outside for me. Gotta run. Bye bye."

Timmy was outside and was eager to see Kathleen. She arrived in her four-door sedan and she took him out for dinner at a steak house.

Timmy wore a nice patterned T-shirt and jeans, with a pair of beat-up brown boat shoes without socks.

"Had I known we were going to a nice place, I'd of dressed better."

"Do you have any better clothes?" Kathleen said with a giggle.

Timmy said no.

Kathleen and Timmy ordered drinks and food. Their drinks arrived first, red wine for her and a beer for him. He was now of legal drinking age, yet had been drinking for years.

They talked and talked over dinner, and after an hour she paid and she drove Timmy to her house.

They sat together on the sofa, talked some more, drank more, and Kathleen turned to kiss Timmy hard. He kissed her back and felt up her breasts over her top. He got her nipples erect, her panties were wet, and she laid back on the sofa. Timmy removed his shoes and clothes and climbed on top of her. They kissed and she unbuttoned her top to allow Timmy access to her breasts. He reached around and undid the bra clasp in back and her bra slid off.

He slipped his mouth down and tasted her breasts, areoles and nipples.

She was so hot now, Kathleen pushed his head down further. Timmy got the hint and moved down to her crotch. He undid her belt, unsnapped her pants and took them down.

"You smell so good. You look and feel awesome."

He pressed his mouth on her pussy, licked the alphabet on her outer labia, and when her labia opened licked the same alphabet on her clit and inner labia and brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Kathleen passed out and laid on the sofa for two minutes. Timmy made sure she was breathing and waited for her to regain consciousness.

"How long was I out," she said. Timmy let her know, and she kissed him. He helped her remove her clothes, including her red sexy bikini panties, and he got on the sofa and Kathleen got on top. She kissed him and rubbed her pussy on his cock until it was hard. She then slipped it inside her pussy and started riding him hard. Moving fast and slowing down to catch her breath then spreading up, bouncing on his hard balls, and kept at it.

Timmy was loving this. He felt how wet her pussy was, dripping onto his balls. His neck muscles started tensing up, and Kathleen saw this, let him slip out and 10 seconds later he shot off 5 blasts of cum all over her body. She laid down and kissed him and allowed his cock to continue ejaculating between their bodies.

"You are so special to me," she whispered in his ear. "I feel so comfortable with you."

"That's the most cum I swear I had at once. You are the most beautiful woman I have known," he said.

They kissed more and Kathleen soon fell asleep on top of Timmy, who soon passed out.

Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers