Linda Lombardi Starts Training

Story Info
Linda Lombardi initiates Liam into her "training" scheme.
1.6k words
4
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been at the firm for a few weeks when Linda Lombardi, Company Director, contacted me to arrange a meeting to discuss my "training". This came out of the blue, and puzzlement, as my function doesn't report into her; but as a Company Director I couldn't question this and confirmed the meeting begrudgingly. She had requested it personally, rather than through her PA, and due to diary commitments had to be at 7.00 in the evening. I had no choice.

I spent some time understanding more about Linda Lombardi, and from colleagues, built a picture of someone professional but hard and direct. A lady of few words and one not to be crossed, potentially ruthless.

When I saw who she was I was surprised, but excited. I'd seen her around the office and noticed her; who wouldn't! She has blonde flowing hair, grey blue eyes, a fantastic body and smells delicious.

Always well manicured and strong but classy make up. More enticing for me was her dress sense; she obviously spends time on her appearance and always looks hot; even on dress down Friday! Normal business dress for her is pencil skirts and stilettos. Even more arousing are the seamed tights; I'm hoping stockings, and wonder if she has a love of classic garters and suspenders. She has not worn the same outfit twice in the time that I've been here and know I've noticed her everyday.

In many ways I was aroused at the thought of being invited to spend time with her and started to imagine all sorts of scenarios in my head that were by no means related to "training" of the traditional sort!

The day of the meeting arrived. I spent more time grooming myself as well as playing in the shower; I came hard imagining her riding my thick hard cock cowgirl style in her sexy lingerie, stockings and stilettos. I did everything I could to look my best.

The day passed uneventfully and the office quietened from 5.00pm as people drifted home. By 6.00pm I was by myself in the office. I took a stroll past Linda's own office but she wasn't there. Had I got the wrong evening? I checked my diary and it was tonight. I was starting to think about Linda again and mentally undressing her; tenderly unwrapping her and savouring all aspects about it. I was becoming aroused and sat at my desk, checking to confirm I was alone, I unzipped my fly and released my swelling cock. My knob was already gleaming with Precum as I stroked back my foreskin, imagining Linda's hand on my shaft and the other massaging my balls and her luscious lips and tongue about to pleasure me. I was stroking myself slowly when I heard a voice behind me startling me, sitting up abruptly trying to hide my erection under my desk quickly,

"Liam, are you ready for our meeting? I'm a bit early but I'm sure you're not too busy to see me now, are you?"

She glided past the other side of the office as I replied,

"Be right with you, Linda." A nervousness in my voice.

Had she seen me? From where she called there wasn't a clear sight of me. How long had she been there and potentially watching me? I couldn't tell but part of me was excited to have been watched; if she had. The naughtiness in me hoped she had but that could also sound the bell of the end of my time at the firm if she is as hard as everyone else says she is!

She'd disappeared off to her office so I followed knocking the door politely, as I looked into her office.

"Come in, Liam. Don't be shy; I'm not of the impression you are!"

She said as I entered. She was pouring some coffee at a cabinet with her back to me. I could feel a twinge in my semi swollen cock and it started to harden further as I admired her from behind. She was wearing a white blouse, beige pencil skirt cut to about 3 inches above the knee, brown 4 inch court stilettos and tan stockings. Again my mind wondered if they were stockings, and what the lingerie looked like beneath her classy outfit. I couldn't help mentally undressing her as she turned with two cups in her hands, gliding gracefully in her heels to the meeting table. She said something which I didn't hear as I was lost in her perfume, imagining those red nailed fingers caressing me and those luscious red lips on mine.

"Liam, are you ok?"

"Come and sit down. How's your first few weeks been?"

Linda was looking me up an down like a lioness which encouraged my arousal. I'm sure she licked her lips as her eyes focuseds on my swollen groin. I hope I didn't have a damp patch forming; I could feel my boxers wet with my dribble.

Linda pulled two chairs next to the meeting table and almost facing each other. She sat in one and, after removing my suit jacket, I sat in the other. As Linda made herself comfortable she crossed her legs slowly, her skirt rising with stocking top visible. She made no effort to pull her skirt down. She also unbuttoned her blouse further; I could see her hard nipples clearly through the silky material, making me suspect she wasn't wearing a bra. Making out a piercing bar confirmed this and made my shaft harder.

I tried to regain my composure as we conversed, drinking and laughing. I was conscious of my throbbing cock and Linda's eyes seemed to be wandering to my groin too. Her hand was also stroking my thigh, increasingly firmly as we chatted and laughed.

I was getting comfortable and enjoying this as the conversation turned to the "training". At this point Linda stood and became more stern, her eyes transfixed on mine. She said she took training very seriously, but she had some key rules that I should follow. As she talked she started to walk giving me an opportunity to relish the curves of her body. The skirt had risen further, thigh flesh being visible above her classic stocking tops and a white suspender belt. She perched on the edge of her desk provocatively widening her stance and flexing her stiletto shoes to the floor. Again her eyes were intently on mine. Her words were juxtaposed with the words coming from her mouth. Linda looked so sexy and classily slutty but her words were still so professional,

"You will follow all my commands.

If in doubt, you will ask for clarification.

I'm your training champion and anything you want or need to be successful with my business you need to speak to me.

If you do this I will support and protect you and make sure you have a fully satisfying career here."

Linda's voice is almost hypnotic and I can't help but look her up and down once again sending a buzz to my throbbing shaft and resisting stroking my cock, trying to be professional. As my mind returns I hear Linda say,

"Ok, let's get your training started; take out your penis."

I almost fell off my chair and my face must have indicated my full surprise.

"Come on, Liam. You weren't worried about stroking your cock earlier, were you?"

As Linda chides me, her fingertips of one hand are sliding down the front of one stocking top. The other hand is teasing her now visible breast and piercing bar. She bites her glossy red bottom lip and subconsciously spreads her legs further showing more creamy upper thigh.

I stand, unbutton my suit trousers and lower my fly then pull them down with my boxers; my cock bounces free like a Colt from the stable as I grab it gently with my palm pulling back exposing my glistening swollen knob. We both look each other up and down as our eyes finish on each other's.

I say,

"I'm happy to do all you ask, tell or even command of me, Linda."

"Good, remove all your clothes and then come and rest your bum on the edge of my desk in front of my leather chair and slowly continuing wanking your cock."

I remove my tie and shirt quickly, kicking off my shoes as I do before removing my socks and trousers. My cock is starting to dribble. I put all my clothes in a heap on the chair I was sat in. As I undress, Linda removes her blouse; her hard swollen nipples now visible and yes, there is a bar piercing. She unzips her skirt letting it fall, after a little encouragement from its tight fit, stepping out of it from where it fell. She turns and goes to sit in her leather desk chair; her bum barely covered and a nice crease where her pert bum meets the creaminess of her upper thigh. My cock twitches as I watch. As she turns, on the other side of the desk, I can make out for the first time a smooth pussy and arousingly, a damp patch of her own excitement.

She sits, spreads her legs, hooking one over the arm of the chair and dangling her stiletto from the foot provocatively watching me perch right in front of her, naked. As I start to stroke my cock she starts to stroke her pussy through her panties, both our eyes flicking from each other's groins and eyes.

Linda lets out a little sigh, her eyes twinkling, and says,

"Good start, Liam."