Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 07

Story Info
The blonde maid gets bent over the porch and Analyzed.
3.3k words
4.37
50.7k
28

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
136 Followers

When the following week arrived and Linda was back at my house, all three of my brothers were out of school. I knew beforehand that this would put a serious damper on my ability to get with her, but I did not realize just how frustrating it would be. Going from basically ravaging her body at will for the past three weeks while we were alone together to constantly having three other people around was incredibly frustrating. Every time I laid eyes on her I seemed to get hard, and my cock was constantly itching to fill her holes whenever she was around. Rubbing ones out on my own just was not getting the job done; it was like I was addicted to her body and I absolutely needed more. I soon realized that even with my brothers around, I would have to find a way to get a little alone time with her in order to take care of business.

My first opportunity came about the following week, when Linda took all of us over to her house to swim in her pool. It was a hot, humid July day and everyone spent the morning hours in the water and the backyard. Linda was in her bathing suit the whole time, and an entire morning of staring at her tan legs and luscious curves had my mind reeling as to what I wanted to do to her. I was sure to spend most of time in the water so as to hide the obvious bulge in my trunks while I waited anxiously for any opportunity to get her alone and "renew our relationship."

As lunch approached, that opportunity finally presented itself. Linda headed inside to start making some lunch, and left everyone else outside. My mind instantly realized the opportunity to be in the house with Linda, alone. Not wanting to appear too obvious as to my intentions, I waited a couple minutes before excusing myself to go inside to use the bathroom. I walked towards the house at a casual pace so as not to appear to anxious, although I wanted to make a sprint towards Linda and her hot MILF body.

As I entered the house through the sliding glass door on the deck, I found Linda in the kitchen with some burgers on the stove. She was at the sink washing some dishes while keeping an eye on everything that was going on outside through the kitchen window. I began walking as if I was going to the bathroom, but then paused when I was behind her. Taking a moment to stare at her beautiful ass cheeks, I took a deep breath and then approached her from behind. As I reached her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my crotch up against her body so that she could feel my erection through my shorts. As I pulled her close to me and grinded up against her, she nervously whispered, "Oh Marc, wait..."

"Oh baby I haven't had you in so long. You're all I think about. I need to feel you again," I muttered in her ear, and then began kissing her neck.

"Your brothers are here, we can't do this anymore. Things are different now. It was nice while it lasted but that's in the past. If we get caught...who knows what could happen!" she replied

"Baby, you're the best woman I've ever had, and there is no way that I can see you all the time and not get with you. One way or another, you know I'm going to find a way to be inside you, and you know that. Let's just do right now...I'm ready."

"Marc, we really shouldn't...not here and not know. There are so many people around," she whimpered. After a brief pause, she continued, "But I know you, and you you'll keep after me until you get what you want...so alright. Just be quick."

I smiled and continued my grinding up against her body. I shut off the running water with one hand and felt up the front of her body with the other. "That's what I like to hear," I excitedly whispered in her ear as I pulled my already bulging cock out of my bathing suit.

As I rubbed my meat on her exposed ass, I passionately kissed her shoulders and neck and began rubbing her pussy through her bathing suit with my free hand. "Here we go baby," I told her after a brief glance out the window to make sure that everyone was still busy outside. I pulled the bottom of the bathing suit to the side, drew my hips back, and guided my cockhead into her pussy.

"Oooohhhhh," we both moaned simultaneously as the tip of my manhood forced its way into the tight warmth of her lower lips. I pushed forward even further into her and through my head back in pure ecstasy from the feeling of this tight MILF's pussy around my eager cock. Holding her hips with both hands, I slowly started to thrust in and out of her, sending about half of my 7 inch penis into her with each sensual push.

Leaning forward so that my head was right next to hers, I muttered in her ear, "You like that, don't you baby? You like that young cock in you, huh?"

"Give it to me Marc; give it to me; yeah," she stuttered back to me. Happy to oblige, I gave her right ass cheek a nice slap and began to fuck her deeper and faster with each lustful thrust.

But then the next thing I knew, I heard the sliding door open. One of my brothers was coming in! Instantly panicking, I pulled out of Linda as fast as I could, yanked my bathing suit back up, and darted into the bathroom in what seemed like two seconds. Holding my breath, I held my ear to the door to hear if we had been caught. After a few moments, I heard the water from the sink come back on and Linda telling my brother that he had to use the upstairs bathroom. Letting out a massive sigh of relief, I realized that we were in the clear. With my heart practically beating out of my chest and my cock still hard as rock, I sat down on the toilet for a minute to get ahold of myself. That call was way too close for comfort.

After calming down for a couple minutes, I left the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen, hoping to find Linda still half-bent over the sink waiting for me to fill her with my meat again. As I entered the kitchen, I did see Linda. However, all my brothers were inside now and there was food on the table. "Shit," is all I could think to myself. "My window of opportunity is gone. How am I going to get her alone now?" All I could do was grab a burger and sit there with the worst case of blue balls I've ever had.

After we finished eating lunch, we had to leave in order to drive my brothers home so they could do their paper route. The whole time I was waiting for just the slightest opportunity to take Linda into a side room somewhere and finish what we had started, but the opportunity never came. As we got into the car began to drive, an idea popped into my head as to how she could hold me over until we got home.

Being the oldest, I had taken the front seat, and Linda drove. Since we were in a big Chevy Tahoe, my brothers had spread out amongst the back seats. As we pulled out of the driveway, I pulled the center storage compartment that sat in between the two front seats into an upright position. This obstructed the view of people in the back seats just enough for me to put my hand into my shorts without any of my brothers noticing. As I began to massage my manhood and began to get hard, Linda began glancing over. Having noticed, I nonchalantly grabbed her right hand and guided it over to my crotch. She resisted at first, but after a few firm tugs and some guidance from my other hand, her mature little fingers were soon caressing my meat on her own.

Fully hard in almost no time, I pulled my cock out of my shorts so that she had full access to it. The look on her face showed that she was clearly nervous, but my brothers were preoccupied enough to not notice the little sex act going on in the front seat. Using my hands to guide her, I wrapped her fingers around my shaft and then slowly started pulling her hand up and down the full length of my rod. She was jerking me off in no time, and pre-cum started oozing out of my tip. I loved how she was pleasuring me while still trying to focus on driving and not getting caught by my brothers. And her skilled fingers soon began going to work. After slowing tugging on my shaft for a few moments, she would caress my cockhead before giving my entire shaft a few sensual strokes again. Soon my hips began pushing upwards into her experienced grip, and I had to close my eyes to stop of moaning out loud as a result of her tender touch. I wanted her so badly by this point, that nothing was going to stop me from ravaging her body as soon as we got back to the house.

As we pulled onto my street, Linda gave my penis a few final jerks before putting both of her hands on the wheel to park the car. As I put my manhood back in my shorts, I realized that I would have to make it all the way across the street and into my house with a massive erection sticking through my pants. I was so hungry for Linda's body, that there was no way it was going down anytime within the next few minutes. Grabbing my towel and carefully positioning it over my crotch, I opened the car door and waddled across the road while trying to hide my obvious erection. Nervously glancing from side to side, I quickly made my way to the side porch and waited for Linda to come along with the house key.

Since my brothers were running late with their paper route, they grabbed the stack of papers right off of the sidewalk and did not even bother to go inside before headed out on their way. Here was my opportunity to score with Linda and I knew at. As soon as she came around to the side porch and took out the keys to unlock the door, I came up behind her and started kissing her neck. I wrapped both of my arms tightly around her and began to grind my manhood up against her ass cheeks as she fumbled with the keys.

"Oh baby, I've been waiting for this all day. I'm going to fuck you so hard," I whispered in her ear as I continued to feel her glistening body up in the summer heat. As she fumbled with the keys, my hands explored the curves of her body, rubbing up under her shirt down into her pants as I continued to grind up against her ass. When she finally got the key in the lock, she tried turning it but it was stuck. The lock was sometimes a pain in the ass to get open, and I just could not wait any longer.

"Forget that, just come over here baby," I said to Linda as I grabbed her by the hips and guided her over to the porch railing, leaving the keys dangling in the door. "I got to have you right now. Bend over for me," I instructed her while pushing down on her back.

As she did so, she turned around with an anxious and fearful look on her face. "We can't do this here, are you crazy?!?! Marc, no, people can see us, this is insane!"

"Shut up you old slut. I know you love it; just take my cock," I anxiously uttered as I finished bending her all the way over the railing in front of me. She knew that I could completely overpower her physically, and that when I really wanted to I could have my way with her one way or another. So while clearly uncomfortable, she stayed in place and unnervingly waited for what was about to come.

Now that she was completely bent over in front of me, I undid the jean shorts she had thrown on before we left her house and dropped them around her ankles. With her backside completely exposed, I decided that I was going to take her in the ass. I loved her tight rear hole, and I wanted to completely dominate this mature slut.

With my shorts now around my ankles and my eager penis standing at full attention, I moistened my middle and index fingers in my mouth and slid them over her pulsating mature pussy. I then extended my middle finger and slid it one knuckle deep into her exposed asshole. As she apprehensively gasped, I started to slowly slide it in deeper. My index finger soon joined in, and her rear hole started to open up just enough for my swollen young manhood to make entry.

'No, Marc, not in my ass. Let's just go inside and I'll get you off. It hurts so much when you do me there. Please don't," Linda eagerly pleaded with me.

Ignoring her futile protests as her tightly puckered asshole sat exposed in front of me, I eagerly spit down as much saliva as I could down into my bulging young cock. As I lubed it up I placed it right up against her ass crack, she reached back with one hand and spread her butt cheeks for me. I then grabbed her petite body by the waist and firmly pulled her back onto my tip and pressed into her tight rear hole.

"Oooohhhh yes baby, oohhh yes," I cried out as I lavished in the extreme tautness of Linda's mature rectum. I gradually pressed forward with my hips while I held her body in place, pushing slightly more of my length into her as she struggled to grow accustomed to my girth. Looking back at me, her mouth opened wide as she experienced the shockwave of sensation from having my swollen young cockhead forcing its' way into her asshole. She then exhaled deeply and turned back so that all I saw was the back of her head and her beautiful blonde hair while she softly moaned and whimpered in a mixed state of pain and arousal.

Spreading her legs slightly farther apart than they already was in order to gain easier access, her body naturally pushed back onto my cock a little farther. I then began to gradually and deliberately press myself further into her, as I guided 2 to 3 inches of my manhood into her exposed butt with each lustful prod. Her breathing grew heavier and more audible, and her breathers seemed to coincide with my gentle fucking motion as our bodies were obtaining a type of sexual unison.

I pushed her shirt up so as to more fully expose her exquisite body, and soon realized that I could grab onto it and use it as leverage as I pressed into her. My thrusts were slow and powerful as I completely enjoyed the feeling of her ultra-tight anal muscles constricting on the full length of my invading dick as I fucked her.

Now holding on to both of her petite hips with my virile hands, about three quarters of my 7 inch length was now entering her as she began to loosen up. My pace began to quicken in excitement, and I was really fucking her now. She tried to muffle her screams as much as she could because of the fact that we were on my side porch, but she could only do so much given the fact that I was voraciously railing her in her corn hole. Given the fact that there were only a few large bushes and one small tree in between us and the street, anyone on the sidewalk would almost certainly hear her getting ravaged from behind.

Feeling like I was getting close, I grabbed hold of her skimpy neon blue top and yanked it back towards me, causing her upper body to arch back and simultaneously almost ripping the shirt's material. While still holding onto her slutty top with one hand, I roughly grabbed a handful of her wavy blonde hair with the other, pulling not only her head back but her whole body onto my meat as I continued to plow into her.

Wanting her body to be even closer to mine as I passionately pumped her full of my cock, I let go of her shirt, wrapped my arm over her breasts and pulled her back so that she was right up against my chest. Still holding her hair with one hand, I pushed her shirt up and began feeling up her beautiful, mature breasts with the other. Bringing my face directly up to her left ear, I whispered to her, "You like that, you dirty little slut? You like that young cock in your ass, don't you baby?" as I continued to ravenously give her everything I had.

All she was able to do was wail and moan from the sensation of having my full 7 inches feverishly ramming into her rear entryway. I was gaining full penetration now, as my body noisily slapped up against her butt cheeks with each powerful thrust. With her back completely arched, I let go of her hair and grabbed both of her arms, drawing them back towards me as I fucked her as fast and hard as I possibly could. She threw her head back as she cried out in the heat of passion, and I leaned forward and zealously kissed her neck as I maintained complete control over her.

As her body completely impaled itself on my cock, the sensation became too much and I went over the edge. I thrust all the way into her one more time and held it there, grinding my hips against her ass cheeks. My bulging penis then erupted, and I sent stream after sticky stream of my cum into her tight body, as she screamed, "OOHH MARC, OH MARC, AAAHHH." As I continued to press and grind my hips all the way up against her ass cheeks, she continued to squeal and pant tirelessly while I fully unloaded the contents of my balls into her.

"That's right baby, take it all in your ass," I muttered into her ear as I finished depositing my load. Once I was done, I took a moment to catch my breath while my cock was still inside of her. A gave her another series of kisses on her neck while I held her body close, and then I slowly pulled out of her and gave her a good smack on the ass. Almost completely naked and totally disheveled, she leaned over and held onto to the porch railing while she breathed deeply and recuperated. She looked so irresistibly fuckable at that moment; it was a shame that I did not have the time to take her again in that position in a few minutes. However, we both had to get inside and put some clothes on, as my brothers would certainly be home from the paper route soon.

We both picked up our clothes and went inside, where I quickly went to the upstairs shower after dropping Linda off in the downstairs bathroom. As I washed the sweat and the smell of sex from my body, all I could think about was when the next time that I might have the opportunity to get Linda alone could be. I did not know when it might happen, but I could not wait!

Cram213
Cram213
136 Followers