Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 08

Story Info
The hot blonde MILF performs on me by the beach.
2k words
4.46
33.4k
23
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
136 Followers

After I bent Linda over the side porch and almost getting caught giving it to her in her kitchen, several weeks passed without me having any type of opportunity to cum in her again. The sexual tension was almost unbearable, but every time she was around all three of my brothers were too. I lusted after this woman like I had never listed after anyone before, and her body was flaunted in front of me three days per week with nothing I could realistically do about it. My teenage hormones were out of control, and I wanted nothing more than to send my cock into her once again.

After a few weeks of futility, it had reached mid-July and Linda scheduled a day for all of us to go the beach. She arrived at our house in the mid-morning, wearing nothing but a tight one-piece bathing suit. Her mature breasts pressed firmly against the taught material, while her petite ass cheeks were shown off for the world to see. Fantasies of her gorgeous body filled my head as we packed everything we would need and all piled into her tan Chevy Tahoe.

Even though it was mid-week, the beach was packed when we got there. There were almost no parking spots left, but we found one on the edge of the lot right where the gravel met the trees. It was a noticeably long walk to the beach, and a seemingly even longer one to find an open space once we got onto the sand. Once we made it down near a far end of the beach, we set up towels and an umbrella and proceeded to have a typically day at the beach. Playing catch with a disc and then a football, taking a few periodic dips in the ocean, and messing around with the sand - nothing out of the ordinary. The only real highlight was having Linda's mature hands rub sunblock on my body for me, although that sensation once again just left me wanting more.

The other positive about being at the beach on such a beautiful day was the seemingly constant flow of scantily clad women. No matter what I was doing, it seemed that wherever I looked there was an absolutely stunning woman or girl in a skimpy bikini just flaunting everything she had all over the beach. Whether they were lying in the sun or walking along the shoreline, there was a nonstop, steady stream of them all day. All ages, shapes, sizes, and colors were there, and whatever your thing was some of the girls there had it in spades. My mind actually was not focused on Linda for most of the day, but rather it was imagining what I wanted to do with all of these women whose suits left so little to the imagination.

After spending a solid four or five at the beach, it was safe to say that everyone was pretty worn out and ready to leave. As we all concluded that it was about time to go, Linda said that she would go get the Tahoe and drive it up to the beach entrance, so we wouldn't have to carry all of our beach stuff through the giant parking lot. Then, thinking out loud, she said, "I hope I remember how to get to the car."

Quickly seizing the opportunity to potentially be alone with Linda, I replied, "I know exactly where it is. I'll go with you, if you guys don't mind cleaning this area up, throwing away the trash, and then just meeting us by the entrance." My brothers nonchalantly agreed. As her and I began to walk away, I told them to take their time, because it was a long walk.

As Linda and I made the long walk along the beach towards the exit way, my eyes darted between her stunning body and all of the other luscious women who so densely populated this environment. My thoughts also raced as I pondered how to best make a pass at Linda and hopefully make the most of the few minutes that we had together. As we transitioned from the walking through the sand dunes to the gravel parking lot, I turned to her and said, "You know, if I show you to the car you are going to have to do something for me in return," with a predacious smirk on my face.

"Oh really, and what's that?" she playfully replied.

"Oohhh, I think you know baby," as I placed my hand around her hip and began to guide her through the parking lot to the right.

"Why don't you get us there first, and then I'll think about," she countered, with a cocky smile on her face. She knew that I was lusting after her like a madman, and she liked making me wait to see if I was going to get anything from her. But in my head, I was going to get something whether she willingly gave it up to me or not.

After several minutes of walking diagonally through parked cars in the lot and my hand sensually caressing her body and even occasionally grasping at her ass, we reached the edge of the parking lot where the Tahoe was. The area had cleared out a bit, and there were not any cars directly around us.

I opened the door for her, and then quickly darted around the front of the car and let myself in the opposite side. Luckily the car was partially covered by the shade of the neighboring trees, so while it was warm, it was not nearly as hot as most of the other cars parked in the lot.

Turning to Linda and smiling, I said, "I did my part, now you have to do yours," as my hand reached over and began rubbing her leg and upper thigh.

Linda paused for a moment, took a breath, and then replied, "Fine, but we have to be quick."

"Anything for you baby," I excitedly replied as I leaned over the center console to kiss her.

Our lips met, and after just a few seconds of taking it slow, I began sucking on her lips which was followed by her sucking on mine. As our mouths met again, our tongues immediately found their way into each other's mouths and were passionately grappling as we swopped saliva. Her hand soon found its' way to my bar chest, and she stroked my young, muscular frame all the way down until she found my growing member through my trunks.

Once she did so, she broke our intimate oral embrace and allowed me to pull my bathing suit down and spring my eager cock free. Her expert hand quickly found it again and promptly brought my 7 inches to full attention. "Wow, I guess the water wasn't that cold," she cleverly remarked as she hungrily gazed at the large meat stick that she hadn't experienced in weeks.

As she began to lower her head down towards my crotch, she paused momentarily to pull her wavy blonde hair away from her face. As she did so, she paused and glimpsed up at me, and said the following: "I saw how you were staring at some of the girls at the beach today. Go ahead and imagine that one of them is doing to this to you."

With that, she went right down on it and took my throbbing rod into her moist mouth. I exhaled and moaned out in pleasure immediately as her experienced head went to work. I had not had a woman's mouth on my cock in over a month, and hers felt absolutely amazing; especially after a long day of built-up sexual tension at the beach. And not only was this mature slut willing to go down on me in a public place in a middle of the afternoon at a moments notice, but she did not even care if I was visualizing and fantasizing about other women while she did it. She was amazing!

Just as Linda wrapped her red lips tightly around my shaft, she began to bob her head up and down to fully lube up my cock. After adoringly licking around the head, she curled her tongue around the sensitive underside of my meat to almost act as snug bed for it as I progressively fed her more and more by pressing my hips upwards.

Her small hand then tightly wrapped itself around the base of penis, and held it in place while she picked up the pace of her sucking. She soon had a good, swift rhythm going, engulfing about five inches of my seven inch dick every time she went down before sliding her mouth back up to the tip.

As she did so, I began to imagine all of the smoking hot, scantily-clad sluts who were all over the beach that day. I closed my eyes as their images filled my head. There was one tall, slender blonde woman who looked to be about 30 who came to mind first. I looked down at Linda and temporarily imagined that it was the other woman's beautiful head that was performing on me.

I then closed my eyes again as the thoughts of these two tan twins who were playing in the water near us entered my fantasy. They were definitely on the younger side, maybe high school aged, and they were wearing almost nothing. One was a little bit hotter than the other, and I soon had the image of having her alone in the car and going down on me infiltrating my mind.

As my mind continued to race with countless fantasies, my breathing grew heavier. Linda knew that she was on point and doing a great job. Shortly thereafter, her second hand came to join in on the fun. While keeping one hand tightly wrapped around the base, the other began fervently stroking my shaft at the same rapid tempo as her mouth. She was vigorously sucking and jerking me in complete unison, and was still going at an incredibly swift pace. She clearly wanted to take care of me quickly, and it was working. I could feel that I was getting close, and my cockhead began to swell. After another few passionate bobs on her head, I thrust my penis as far up into her mouth as it would go, threw my head back and crying out, "YYYEEEESSS," in a state of sexual ecstasy as I erupted.

I came so hard that it felt like my first rope of cum would have hit the ceiling had her willing mouth not been there to accept it. I continued to shoot another two or three massive loads into her, after which she continued to eagerly suck me while her skillful hand remained to tug every last drop of man juice out of my system.

Once it all had oozed out, she sensually gave my entire length one last, extensive suck and pulled her head off of it while she sat back up. As I caught my breath from that earth-rocking blowjob, Linda observantly looked herself over in the rear view mirror. Noticing that she still had some of my cum dripping down the corners of her mouth, she used a napkin from the center console to wipe it up. "That would have been hard to explain," she snickered as she tossed the napkin off to the side.

While she fixed her hair so that she looked presentable, I gave my still-hard cock a few last strokes and then pulled up my shorts as I told her how incredible she was. Both now ready, she turned on the car and went to go pick up my brothers at the entryway to the beach. For the whole ride home, I just sat back, closed my eyes, and sunk into the comfy seat, reliving the sexual fantasy that had just transpired a few minutes ago. Needless to say when we were dropped off at our home, I was content and satisfied - at least until tomorrow.

Cram213
Cram213
136 Followers