Linda, the Red Dress and Ricardo

Story Info
I offer her to him.
1.6k words
4.35
31.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
colinuk50
colinuk50
31 Followers

I felt my heart pounding like a crazed clock as I began to pull the strap on Linda's dress. I could feel that her skin was slightly moist to touch as I slowly pulled the strap across and over her shoulder allowing it to fall half way down the length of her upper arm. I repeated this action on the other shoulder strap until the front of her dress was free to fall forward exposing her small but very pert breasts. I was standing behind her so that I could look across at the young man, Ricardo who was now studying my wife's breasts intensely. It felt strange and yet wonderful. I was offering her to him and I had become seduced by the wrongness of it all. It felt as though curiosity was bursting out of me.

"It was all for the health of our marriage" I told myself but I knew that I was really lost in my own dark obsession and also that I was responsible for it happening. I had tempted Linda into this unique adventure by going on about it for months on end. And after all that consultation it was clear that she was ready and keen to explore the idea. I was responsible because had convinced her that being my wife meant that she was free to enjoy this naughty treat. The idea now had become a shared fantasy project. It felt as though it now had a life of its own and that it was powering towards its own realisation. I was responsible and yet I felt that I had no control. I felt anxious and on edge. It was a very dangerous exploration that we were about to embark upon and, what seemed larger than life was that we had Ricardo with us. He was so very powerful and very real presence in the marital home. He exuded a potent masculine energy, an energy that would very soon be flooding through my marriage to Linda.

Ricardo understood his role. He knew what we wanted from him. We all knew that the situation was unusual and that what we planned was generally a forbidden practice in society and as a consequence we all knew that it had to be a very secret thing. Of course the secrecy in itself made the situation feel tremendously erotic and more than a little bit naughty.

So now Ricardo was looking at my wife's breasts and admiring them. I watched him as he looked at her and I pulled Linda's dress down a little further so that he had a better view of her tummy and breasts. Then I got onto my knees and pulled the dress down even further. Linda wriggled to assist me as the dress fell over her knees and off completely. It now lay in a rough circle on the floor and Linda took a graceful step to the side and then she stood in front of our guest wearing just a pair of shear see-through panties. My wife was exposed to Ricardo in the sexiest panties that she'd ever worn and my heart was racing. The next step was tricky and I began to shake as I moved nearer to Linda. She looked down at me as I moved my hands towards her hips and I tried to pinch hold of the sides of her panties. My hands were shaking so much that it was difficult to get a grip on the material but somehow I managed it. Linda smiled at me as I pulled the panties all way over her long legs until she was fully exposed to our guest.

I stood up and my erection pushed uncomfortably into my trousers. Then Ricardo removed his shoes and socks and stood up in front of Linda. They stood face to face and they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Slowly Ricardo began to unbutton his shirt. One by one unclipping the buttons until his muscular torso was exposed. His shirt fell to the floor and then he began to unclip his trouser belt and then the button and zipper of his trousers. All the while Linda just stood naked in front of him. Ricardo pulled his trousers down and then removed his briefs and stood naked in front of Linda. They stood facing each other for, what felt like ages. Their naked bodies glowed in the dim light of our dining room. I couldn't divert my eyes away from Ricardo's penis which was fully erect and something like eight inches long. I must confess that I was in awe of it. I've never looked at another man's penis with such intense interest before. My heart was pounding as I studied his manhood and it was a deeply emotional moment for me as I considered how the young man's penis was about to become a very potent tool in the development of my marriage to Linda.

Suddenly they embraced and began kissing passionately. I found myself groaning as I struggled to remove my own cloths and within a few minutes I was also naked and staring across the room at my wife and our guest. Ricardo's hands were all over Linda's body. He stroked and played with her breasts and her buttocks while Linda gently masturbated his large penis and all the while their tongues danced in each other's mouths. I wanted to touch myself but knew that I would probably ejaculate immediately so I held back.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I suggested and Linda took Ricardo by the hand and led the way. I followed them up the stairs admiring their young buttocks as they walked hand in hand ahead of me. Once in the bedroom I dimmed the lights and pressed the play button on the compact disc player. Chopin's Nocturnes began to ooze from the speakers as Ricardo and my wife lay across the marital bed and before the first piece of music had finished they were fully engaged in oral sex. They lay diagonally across the bed with Linda on top of the young man and her pretty mouth wrapped around the swollen head of his penis. Ricardo's hands were groping Linda's buttocks and his tongue was buried deep between her moist vaginal lips. I wasn't sure where to look. I wanted to see everything and I felt conspicuous as I stood naked by the side of the bed. Linda looked up at me and I smiled at her. Her eyes widened and I had one of the most unusual feelings that I've ever had. Ricardo's penis looked so huge against her pretty face and her lips were wet and rosy from sucking him and a feeling flooded over me that this whole situation was now utterly beyond my control. The evening's carnal finish was a foregone conclusion several hours ago but now it felt like a runaway train. And a train that was heading full speed towards the tunnel of sin.

The piano music gently flowed from the speakers as Linda lay on her back with her legs opened wide for her new lover. Ricardo was poised above her. His large penis twitching and curved upwards just inches from the opening of Linda's vagina. Her vaginal lips were glistening in the dim light and then suddenly the swollen head parted them and the full shaft vanished into the moist flesh. The young man's erect penis was deep inside my wife's vagina. There was no going back and nothing I could do to change things. The fidelity of my marriage to Linda lay spent in the past and then the fuck motion began. There was the backwards and forwards, the sliding in and out. And all the juices flowed so freely. Ricardo's penis was soon glistening as he penetrated my lady. I watched his firm buttocks rising and falling as he settled into a steady rhythm but I couldn't divert my eyes for long from the genitalia. I made a deep study of Ricardo's large penis as it appeared and then vanished. I noticed how stiff he was and how the veins along the shaft were bulging and I contemplated how deeply he was plunging into her moist hole. I thought about the swollen head oozing juices as he sank deep into her and I listened to Linda's sweet voice as she moaned with every thrust.

I looked at Linda's face just as she opened her eyes and then she looked right at me. It was then that her moans cut right through me and made my heart beat faster and I could still hear that beautiful piano music tinkling away in the background. The slurping and the moaning gradually became more and more intense and Ricardo's shaft seemed to be getting even firmer. He was sliding into Linda with a strong and steady motion and the sound of his shiny penis against Linda's moist lips began to follow the rhythm of the music. The in and out continued and I realised that I was crying out. I released some kind of primal moan and I gripped my penis to hold back the ejaculation.

Suddenly Linda's eyes were wide and large and she stared up at her lover's face with her mouth open and her pretty faced flushed red. Ricardo cried out with a passionate "Yes!" and it was obvious that he was ejaculating into my wife. His buttocks were all firm and his penis was buried inside Linda's quim as deeply as it could go. His face was contorting and sweat was pouring from his brow. Linda's mouth was opening and closing as if she were a landed fish.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out and she moaned gutturally as the young man's semen flooded into her vagina.

And so it was done.

colinuk50
colinuk50
31 Followers