Linda's Arresting Adventure

Story Info
Sex with a handsome officer, spanking in court.
4.3k words
4.29
32.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda woke up in her hotel room at a quarter to eight. She slipped out of bed, stretched, and went into the bathroom. Standing in front of a full-length mirror wearing nothing but brief panties, she stretched again and examined her body. "Not bad at all," she thought proudly. Smooth skin, exercise-shaped arms and legs, pert breasts, and tight abdomen with no trace of extra fat. Linda does not have a boyfriend at the moment, but when she allows herself another adventure, the guy she chooses must count himself lucky.

"Back to business, girl," Linda told herself. She took a quick shower and opened the drawer to get dressed. She just won a large new customer for her company, and the contract will be signed today! That's a major catch for Linda, a cheerful, outgoing, but relatively inexperienced 26 years old sales manager.

Linda was about to leave her room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and was surprised to see a police officer in the lobby. The officer was young, about same age as Linda, muscular and rather handsome.

"Good morning, Miss Greene if I am not mistaken? I am constable John Fisher," he said.

"Yes, that's me. Is there a problem, officer?"

"Unfortunately, there is. You are wanted in Flowerton for skipping your court dates repeatedly. I have to arrest you, ma'am."

"Oh dear!" the young woman exclaimed. She had been caught in a DUI blitz several weeks ago, found slightly over the limit, and given a small fine that she could easily afford. Linda procrastinated and missed the due date. Then she received two letters to appear at court hearing but did not show up. Linda had a busy work schedule and equally busy nightlife, plus she was a bit embarrassed. She did not contact a lawyer, either.

Linda was in a big trouble now, and had nobody but herself to blame for that. The timing of her arrest couldn't have been worse. If she does not meet with the customers today, the deal she worked so hard to win will not go through.

"Officer, I'm guilty as charged," she said. "But, today is the last day of my business trip, and I have two very important meetings to attend. Could you please let me go now, and postpone my arrest till the evening? I promise to come back to this room and surrender!"

Constable Fisher hesitated. This young lady doesn't look like a flight risk. On the other hand, she is wanted for her disrespect of the law. Will his leniency just enhance her attitude?

Linda's smart business suite and her friendly smile tipped the balance in her favor. "When will your meetings be finished?" he asked.

"I'll be in my room by 6.30 pm, my hotel bill paid, ready to go," the girl promised. "Well Miss Greene, I will let you finish you daily business. I'll see you at 6.30," the officer turned around and walked away.

***

"I am ready," Linda said, opening the door. Constable John Fisher entered the room and was pleased to see the young lady's new outfit. Instead of the formal business suit, Linda was dressed in a very short blue skirt, white t-shirt, and comfortable running shoes. No stocking.

It will be fun to escort this girl, John thought. Her skirt covers just the top of her thighs. Nice up-skirt moments are bound to happen when she gets into the car, or out of it, with her hands cuffed in back. Yes, time for the cuffs!

"Linda, please turn around and put your hands behind your back," the officer said. Linda froze for a moment, then reluctantly turned around and presented her wrists for the handcuffs. The officer gently handcuffed her, making sure that she is properly restrained but her circulation is not cut.

Linda pulled on the chain trying to get used to the handcuffs, then said: "I asked a friend to take care of my suitcase, but I have a small bag with my makeup and some fresh clothes. I can't carry this bag while handcuffed, could you please take it for me?"

"Sure, I can take your bag," John said. He locked the hotel room and led his attractive detainee to the parking lot. Once they reached his squad car, he opened the passenger door and asked Linda to get in.

Linda did her best to get in gracefully, even though she could not use her cuffed hands for support. Her short skirt rode up revealing the top of her shapely thighs but, to John's mild disappointment, it did not go high enough to expose her panties. By the time the officer reached in to buckle Linda's seatbelt, her knees were clenched together safely.

"First, I'll take you to the local police station and fill out some paperwork," the officer said, starting the engine. "After that, we'll drive to Flowerton."

***

They reached the local station after a short ride. Constable Fisher opened the door for Linda and undone her seatbelt. "Let's go miss," he said. He hoped to get an eyeful this time, and wasn't disappointed. The handcuffed young woman had to part her legs for balance. The fabric of her skirt got caught on the leather beneath her thighs, and her hemline rode up well above the line of modesty. The arresting officer was afforded a good view of Linda's brief white panties. The young lady blushed a bit but did not ask the officer to turn away.

The officer took hold of Linda's elbow to help her balance. "Thanks," the girl whispered, and awkwardly fixed her skirt with her cuffed hands.

John led his cute prisoner inside the police station and took her into an empty office. He quickly filled the paperwork and said: "Before we resume the trip, I must search you Linda. Do you have any weapons on you? Any drugs or other prohibited items?"

"None of the kind," the girl responded.

"I believe you Linda, but I still have to check," the officer said. "Go ahead, I don't really have a choice," Linda said and smiled. John locked the door and patted her thoroughly, even though her skimpy outfit could hardly conceal anything. As his hands traced the handcuffed girl's firm breasts, he was pleased to discover that she wears no bra under the t-shirt.

"I must check your most intimate area," the officer continued. "Unfortunately, some ladies hide illegal stuff right there. Please stand next to this table facing it, and bend forward!"

Linda could demand a female officer to conduct that part of the search, but somehow she did not mind this handsome guy inspecting her "down there." The handcuffed young woman bent over the table as instructed.

John flipped the prisoner's skirt out of the way, reached for the waistband of her panties, and slowly pulled them down exposing her round, lightly tanned buttocks. "Spread your legs a bit," he asked. The girl complied, her thighs parted, and the officer easily glided her panties down to her knees.

John no longer pretended to conduct a formal search. His hands simply explored Linda's smooth upper thighs and her resilient buttocks. She did not protest, and seemed to enjoy the encounter. John's fingers reached between her thighs and began playing with her most intimate bits. Pretty soon he noticed that Linda's pussy is getting wet.

"I found no prohibited items, should I let you stand up Linda?" the officer asked.

"Officer, you went way too far to stop now," Linda turned her head to him and smiled. "Go ahead, please!"

John released his hard cock, slipped a condom on it, and lightly touched Linda's pussy with his device. The horny girl pushed back and rubbed her sex against the cock. John firmly grabbed Linda's thighs and slowly drove his shaft between her willing pussy lips. She moaned as the action began.

They both came simultaneously. When it was over, the officer helped Linda on her feet. Still handcuffed, with her panties around her ankles, she turned to him and whispered: "Thank you John, that was yummy!"

John quickly fixed his own uniform. Then he cleaned Linda's intimate areas with tissue, and pulled her panties back in place. "Now we are ready for the trip," he said.

***

By sunset they arrived in a small town where John rented a hotel room. He un-cuffed Linda, and they spent the next hour and a half eating supper and watching TV.

"I hope you won't make me sleep with my hands cuffed in back," the young woman said when it was time to go to bed. "That would be really uncomfortable."

"Linda, I can't just leave you free for the night. As a prisoner, you must be restrained any time I don't watch you," the officer responded, waiting for her reaction.

Linda hesitated for a second, and then said: "What if I undress completely, give you all my clothes, and then you cuff me in front? I surely won't be able to run away in that state." The girl gave John a mischievous smile.

"Sounds good Linda!" the officer responded. She quickly stripped to her birthday suit and surrendered all her clothes to John. "Please don't cuff me yet, I need to use the bathroom and brush my teeth."

Linda returned a few minutes later, and held her hands out in front. John locked his handcuffs on her wrists. Initially, they settled in two separate beds. As John hoped for, the young woman complained just a few minutes later: "I feel cold, may I come to your bed?"

"Sure, come over," John said. The beautiful, naked, handcuffed girl slipped into his bed. That night, they fell asleep much later than John originally planned.

***

When Linda woke up, she found that John had already got out of bed and dressed. He was preparing breakfast. "John, un-cuff me please!" the young lady requested. "I need to pee, and want to take a shower too."

John undone her handcuffs and said: "Sure, take your time." Linda got out of bed and went, naked as she was, into the bathroom.

The girl emerged from the bathroom about fifteen minutes later, fresh after the shower and wrapped in a towel. She wanted to eat breakfast, but John immediately took hold of her wrists and handcuffed her in front.

"Uhm," Linda was surprised. "But what about breakfast, and getting dressed?"

"That can wait a bit," John smiled. He led the girl to the table, pushed her forward, and used another pair of handcuffs to bind her cuffed hands to the radiator. Then he removed the towel, leaving Linda stark naked once again.

Linda clenched her knees together as John's hands explored her smooth skin. John put a condom on his cock, and patted the girl's bare buttocks with his hand. Linda turned her head to him, smiled, and whispered: "I am a modest lady. I can't part my legs for a stranger!"

"Naughty girls get spanked Linda," the officer warned, and lightly slapped each of her upturned buttocks. The young woman smiled again and shook her head defiantly.

John raised his right hand high in the air. Slap!! "Ouch!" Linda exclaimed.

John began spanking the arrested girl, using moderate force and alternating between the cheeks. Handcuffed to the table, Linda could do nothing to protect her bottom from his strokes.

It took about twenty swats to change the girl's attitude. Her buns turned light pink, and the spanking began to hurt even though John did not use his full force. "Please stop it John, I give up!" she pleaded. John paused the spanking. He held his hand up in the air, ready to resume, but the young lady quickly parted her thighs for her captor's hard cock.

Once they were done, John un-cuffed Linda for the breakfast. She sat at the table wrapped in the towel covering her upper body, but naked below her waist. After breakfast, Linda asked for her clothes. "May I have my skirt that you took away yesterday, and my bag of clothes to get a new t-shirt and fresh panties?"

John gave Linda her skirt and a new t-shirt. "You aren't getting any panties, girl," he said. Linda looked puzzled, so he explained: "The Judge, Mr. Bonner, is an old lecher, he likes handcuffed girls in skimpy outfits. A young lady who flashes her panties at him always gets a lighter punishment. I'm giving you a chance to show him something that's even better than panties!"

"Uhm, I've never been outdoors wearing a short skirt and no panties," Linda said, putting on the t-shirt and skirt. "That's kind of hot, but then you shouldn't cuff my hands behind back. Please handcuff me in front, so I can hold my skirt down."

"Not a chance, miss," John smiled. "Your hands will be cuffed behind you, just as before. That conforms to the regulations, and besides, I like it when you are completely defenseless."

The girl hesitated. "You are a prisoner Linda, remember that. You must obey me," the officer added. Linda knew that she can't win. The young woman sighed, then turned around and placed her hands behind her back. John handcuffed her and led her out of the hotel.

***

"I want you to impress Judge Bonner," the officer instructed Linda as he drove. "Tell him how sorry you are, and talk him out of sending you to jail."

"What kind of punishment will I receive, if not jail time?" the young woman asked. "Will Judge Bonner order me spanked?"

"I bet you will get a good paddling," John confirmed. "Mind you, a courtroom paddling isn't nearly as bad as going to jail, even if for a few days. These days, all young ladies brought to jail receive a painful intake caning. Plus, you might get another caning for any minor infraction that new inmates often commit unknowingly."

Two hours later, Flowerton was just a few miles away. "We are not in a rush, let's have a little rest," John said. He exited the interstate and stopped the car on a completely deserted side road. Then he got out, opened Linda's door, and asked her to step out of car.

The handcuffed girl struggled to get out. Her knees parted, her short skirt rode up in the process, and she had no underwear for backup. "That's why you confiscated my panties!" Linda pouted. Her arresting officer looked directly at her exposed sex triangle. "You are so cute Linda, you could star in adult movies! Too bad I can't record this episode," John laughed. The young lady frowned, then smiled. She wasn't really mad at John. He had already seen everything she owns.

Linda finally got on her feet, and tried to adjust her skirt. John quickly seized her cuffed hands and marched the sexy detainee to the back of the car, her skirt still bunched up around her hips. Linda knew what's about to happen. She whispered, "John are you sure? What if someone drives by and sees us?"

The officer smiled again and did not answer. When Linda's thighs touched the trunk, he began gently pushing her forward. The ignominy of situation turned her on. The young woman let John bend her over the trunk, and parted her thighs indicating a complete surrender.

John reached for a condom. He did not need to flip Linda's skirt, it was bunched up high enough. The girl's pussy lips peaked out invitingly, wet and ready for his cock. His strong hands grabbed her hips, and his shaft touched her hungry sex. After a bit of teasing, Linda pushed back and impaled herself on her captor's stiff rod.

***

Constable Fisher parked his car near the Flowerton's municipal offices building that hosted the court. Linda knew that some of the offices are open today. She noticed a few cars on the parking lot, and one more pulled in just after they stopped. The young lady began to panic. "Jonh, please un-cuff me just for a moment. I really need my hands to hold my skirt down!"

The officer opened the door for Linda, and said: "Not a chance miss, you will remain handcuffed. Please get out now." Fortunately, he stood close enough to cover the girl's exit with his body. Linda mustered all her courage and maneuvered herself out of the car. She gave the already familiar pussy flash to John, but no passer-by got to see her girly bits. John helped the young lady find her balance and then quickly adjusted her skirt.

Constable Fisher led Linda into the courthouse building. He brought her into a holding cell, un-cuffed her, and locked her in. Then he stepped out briefly, returned with a sandwich and a bottle of water for Linda's lunch, and left again.

Linda sat on the cot and quickly ate her sandwich. Pretty soon she got bored waiting in the cell. She was almost happy when John returned about half an hour later, even though she dreaded the court session.

"Judge Bonner agreed to deal with you right now. You will not have to spend the whole day locked up in here," Constable Fisher said. He unlocked the cell and got his handcuffs ready. "You know the drill Linda," he said. Once the young woman duly turned around and folded her hands behind her back, John handcuffed her.

John's hand reached under Linda's skirt. He traced the girl's bare buttocks, then gave her a few light slaps and instructed her: "Pretty girls know how to impress men. Make sure the Judge likes you!" Linda nodded and whispered: "I'll do my best!"

***

Constable Fisher ushered Linda into the courtroom. Judge Bonner waited for them sitting in his chair, his court attendant standing nearby. Linda wasn't pleased when she saw quite a few people on the public benches. There were about six men and two women present. They were employees of the municipal offices who have heard of Judge Bonner's preferred method of dealing with young female offenders. Having spotted an arrested girl being led into the courthouse earlier in the day, they didn't want to miss the fun.

John told the young lady to sit on a low chair placed right in front of Judge Bonner's desk, and left her handcuffed. As Linda sat down, her short skirt rode up to the top of her thighs. She clenched her knees together to maintain some modesty.

"Well Miss Greene, it does not look good," Judge Bonner browsed through her file. "Impaired driving, unpaid fine, and then failure to appear before the court, twice! I feel that you should be sent to jail for a week." Now he looked straight at Linda, ogling her bare thighs.

"Mr. Bonner, I am very ashamed of my behavior," said Linda. "I will never do it again! Please, please do not send me to jail. I've never been in jail!"

The young prisoner slowly parted her legs. In that position, Linda's skirt did not cover anything at all, and Judge Bonner got an unobstructed view of her girly bits. He took his sweet time to enjoy the show, and then pronounced:

"Linda Greene, I will not send you to jail this time. I sentence you to a spanking with lever paddle," said the Judge. "You will receive 15 strokes for impaired driving, and 10 more strokes for failing to appear. Since Constable Fisher did an excellent job apprehending you and bringing you here, I am asking him to administer your punishment. Attendant, please prepare the vaulting horse!"

A wheeled spanking horse was rolled out of the closet and set with its front to the wall. The slightly raised business end of the device faced the audience. Linda shuddered just thinking how exposed she will be, once bent over the dreaded contraption.

Constable Fisher asked Linda to stand up, and took firm hold of her elbow. He led the reluctant girl to the business end of the horse. The court attendant adjusted the device's height for Linda, and stepped out.

"Please assume the position young lady," the officer said. Linda bent forward until her torso rested on the padded top. Her short skirt rode up, revealing her upper thighs and a good portion of her buttocks. Some of the watchers whistled when it became evident that the convict isn't wearing panties today.

Judge Bonner left his chair and moved to one of the front benches to oversee the punishment. Meanwhile, John unlocked Linda's handcuffs and asked the girl to extend her hands forward. He secured her wrists in place using lever cuffs attached to the frame. A belt at the waist level pinned her to the spanking horse.

"Feet shoulder width apart Linda," the officer asked. Linda froze, unable to spread her legs in front of so many people. John slowly but firmly forced her ankles apart, and fastened them to the legs of the device.

John flipped the young woman's skirt to the small of her back. He stepped aside to fetch the paddle, leaving Linda helplessly bound to the contraption and exposed in a very unladylike manner. Her shapely bare legs, her lovely round buttocks, and her female parts were all on display. Instinctively, Linda tried to close her thighs, but her restraints wouldn't permit that.

12