Linda's Half Term Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin pondered on that and then, again hesitatingly: "When you said 'Hello big boy' did you mean...". Again she laughed.

"You men! Always worried about your size. Yes, I did mean you've a big cock. Not too big, but a good one. Bigger than Tony's." Kevin's shoulders straightened. "Really?" "Yes, really." She turned on her side and looked at him gravely. "Tony's OK; he's absolutely perfect guaranteed husband material. He' ll meet, marry, have kids and then spend half of his life at the pub, on the golf course, and doing the shopping when told. You on the other hand - you're dangerous. You're going to be a bastard to women. You're going to make them feel, briefly, out of this world and they'll fall in love and not be able to get enough of you. And then you'll move on. You'll be an absolute shit to them, but by golly you'll make them happy while you're there. Husbands will be well advised to lock up their wives when you're in town. And I've changed my mind - I can take some more now. Fuck me."

As he moved into her Kevin felt twenty feet high and capable of anything. Life was never going to be the same again. And he now understood more clearly the nature of the smile on that fourth girl's face. Perhaps he'd bump into her on the way back to the tent, but right now...

Linda smiled.

* * * * * * *

Author's note: The holiday is not over yet!

12