Linda's Pleasure

Story Info
I had been happily serving Linda as her toy boy for a few months.
1.2k words
3.88
63k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I had been happily serving Linda as her toy boy for a few months. She is disabled and we got friendly when I did a few things around the house for her. For a small remuneration of course, one has to survive.

But the poor aging Linda was terribly lonely and expressed to me how appreciative she was for my help. She got to telling me the most personal things like how she missed her husband who had departed her five years ago and how he understood the needs of a disabled person, that just because she had a spinal disease and could not walk or anything didn't mean she was bereft of sexual needs and wants, be they of a limited nature.

"A woman can derive an orgasm in many ways without having the full act which I couldn't manage anyway" she confided.

I guessed she was hinting. We had become quite close and I liked her. She was a nice and lovely old lady and I felt sorry for her, but she would not have wanted that and so I never told her.

But I saw the need and felt I could help her in that direction, and that is how I became her toy -boy and supplied her needs to her satisfaction. She was delighted with that and for me, well surprisingly I got a special thrill just being there for her, like she wanted me, just standing there beside her wheelchairs as she raptures in the joy of oral sex. It was lovely to be there for her like that; watching the utter joy in her face as she slowly released my zip.

"You don't take long to swell Peter. It is so lovely" she invariably tells me as I feel her gentle hands manoeuvre me out and for the next few minutes I close my eyes, occasionally looking down to see her enjoying me, It is a lovely sensation and every time it gets better, as she becomes bolder and more explorative, it is divine and now she prefers me to be her completely naked toy-boy so she can enjoy other things as well, like she loves to cradle and tickle my balls, hearing her little chuckles as she does so, and she absolutely adores it when I twist around to display my hind for her perusal. And Wow! Does she peruse! It is gorgeous and I love it all so much, it is special and feeling her stroke my bum is a joy too, opening my legs so that she can delve a hand between and enjoy the feel of Freddy and his companions as well. That is the name she likes to call my masculinity, Freddy and of course my testes are Freddy's companions!

It is lovely really, hearing her talk like that, makes such a change from the usual Anglo -Saxon expletives and I guess if ever I was to use that language when might be put off. But not on your life, because one day, me going along with her gentle talk, she suddenly used the word fuck, and again coming from her it seemed as natural as always, I discovered the language always got more colourful as she got near the point of an orgasm, which given a few nudges down below as she sucked and licked me, She said she loved to suck and lick and mouth fuck me which made her reach her objective so wonderfully and that she would always be grateful to me for that.

"Freddy is so beautiful and I love him so much, he is so divine to touch, so lovely to stretch and tease and expose that lovely red plum I so love to taste, I hope you don't mind Peter?"

She is always saying that and I am always telling her that of course I don't mind. I simply want her to enjoy to the full and when she makes me reach a strong ejaculation I do not mind if it makes a bit of a mess on her face, so long as that is what she wants then it is fine.

When it first happened and I could not hold it back, she had sucked it so sufficiently, I really thought she would be terribly shocked, but instead she revelled in it and from then onwards I always felt comfortable with her no matter what she liked to do, she was becoming better at it all the time and usually, if she was okay on the days I visited which was about three times a week, she would want that straight away, before we had refreshment and before I did any work around the house for her, I guess I had become a sort of carer for her in a way although she had her nurse see to her in the mornings and at night getting and out of her bed.

And of course it does make life so much better for her, she is always telling me that, a woman needs that of course as well as the need for emotional stuff, and she said sweetly I even give her that, although she knows it is limited, with me being so much younger and one day I will want to go to younger pastures new and save myself for a lovely young lady.

"I want you to know, Peter" she said as I crouched over her chair, legs astride in the way she had come to enjoy me, my testis hanging like grapes she said, looking so beautiful - "I want you to know Peter that of course there are no strings attached" and I acknowledged that by replying that if that is what she wants I am fine with it (Joking of course)

"Strings attached?" she queried.

And that joke became reality because she said that she would prefer ribbon, to tie me with yellow ribbon which reminded her of an old song called Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'round the old oak tree and we shared laughter and joy with that spindle of ribbon, the way she liked to run it around my balls and the girth of my cock, not the gentle words had gone, she found delight in using the basic words and it was divine how she did things with that ribbon with my cock and balls which created happy and delightful times. It was delightful and she always got me to the highest peak, in fact I don't believe I have ever reached so much of a hard on as I do with her, after that yellow ribbon treatment combined with all the wonderful slow and teasing licking and sucking.

There was something very nice and exotic and very sensual being perched like that, in front of Linda, her face rubbing into my crotch, and her enjoying that so very much. I pushed it out for her as she clasped my hind and helped herself to my full hard rampant cock and it wasn't long before once again I spurted like Mount Etna and watched her enjoy sucking cock once more and sucking it dry. She said for me to feed her that was lovely and she adored my nectar.

So it is a delight to behold and I really feel so good about the things we do.

She tells me all the time that it really makes life worth living and that says it all!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers