Lindie's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie, knowing there was nothing Allen could do to save her, began to weep as Bill continued to pound his massive cock inside her. Her arms and legs went limp as she tried to make her mind distance itself from her body. This wasn't the first time he had done this to her, but she silently prayed it would be the last.

Bill was right. Jackie's asshole had been stretched a little and Allen's come dripped from her ass onto Bill's thick member. He forced the head of his giant cock into her ass. It was more than he was ever able to fit inside her before, but she still screamed as she felt something tear inside her.

A moment later, she heard the swoosh of a swinging baseball bat near her head. Splinters and the tip of the bat bounced off her neck and shoulder as Allen's swing made direct contact with Bill's skull.

Bill collapsed on top of Jackie immediately.

It had been a good hit.

Bill's cock slid out of her asshole as Allen pulled him off of her.

Allen expected Jackie to hug him, kiss him, or at the very least, thank him.

Instead, without saying a word, Jackie slowly got up and began searching the dark corners of the basement. Blood dripped down her legs from her inner thighs as she hobbled.

When she returned, she was holding two five-pound weights from her father's bench press.

She checked Bill for a pulse, and then proceeded to roll him onto his side.

His large, half-erect cock jutted out from his body. She slid one of the weights under his large member, and then kneeled next to his face with the other weight. She knelt there, motionless, waiting. Allen was still shaking from what he had done, and was thankful that he hadn't killed Bill, whether he deserved to die or not.

It may have only been two minutes, but it felt like an eternity before Bill began to regain consciousness. Jackie swirled her fingers over his face as if caressing a lover after a wonderful orgasm.

"What the... what happened?" Bill asked slowly, not yet moving and not yet opening his eyes.

"Sweetie... you raped me again. Remember the last time you did that? You almost killed me. You thought I was getting into it, and you decided to play rough. I spent a week in the hospital. You said you would never do anything like that again. Remember?" Jackie asked pleasantly.

"Yeah, but you loved it. Who are you kiddin'?" Bill answered incorrectly.

"Well, it's my turn to play rough, Billy!" Jackie said as she raised the weight above her head.

Bill opened his eyes in time to watch as Jackie brought the weight down, edge first, onto the weight beneath his flaccid cock. He quickly shifted to avoid the blow, but he wasn't fast enough. Blood spurted in several directions as she crushed the shaft of his dick between the weights. Bill screamed in agony, which only seemed to make Jackie smile more. She raised the weight again, bringing it down harder, and this time causing sparks to fly and the head of his cock to be partially severed from the rest. Bill had passed out shortly after the first blow, but Jackie continued to smash his cock between the weights until what was left no longer resembled any part of the male anatomy.

Allen pulled the weight from her hands and she threw her arms around him and sobbed heavily. He held her tightly for several minutes before realizing that Bill would most likely bleed to death from his wounds. He had Jackie tear strips from her sundress, and then made a makeshift tourniquet for what was left of Bill's cock.

"Get out of here." Jackie quietly said to Allen. "This is going to get complicated. No point dragging you into this." Jackie was shaking.

"I'm really sorry. I meant it when I said you're going to make some girl really happy someday. I wish it could've been me, but this is fucked up. I'm fucked up."

"Jackie, it's okay. You're bleeding. We need to get you to a hospital. We can still-" Allen tried.

"No, we can't." Jackie stopped crying for a moment. "Just go, please. I'll be alright, I think."

Allen left that afternoon and never tried to see Jackie again. Her parents arrived minutes after he left, and the police and paramedics shortly thereafter.

He heard rumors of Jackie being sent away to an institution, becoming a lesbian porn star, and even marrying a preacher. But they were only rumors.

He also heard rumors of Bill being in a coma or going to jail. Both would have been fine with him.

Nobody ever came looking to ask Allen any questions about the events that happened that afternoon, though. Jackie had kept him out of it.

Concussion and violent attacks aside, Allen thought he learned a lot that afternoon. If Bill hadn't shown up, he thought he'd still be with Jackie, today. As difficult as it was, he respected Jackie's wishes to not try to see her. He would spend months wondering what could have been, and swore he would never let anything like that happen to anyone he cared for, ever again. He had to be smarter.

Lindie's breathing quickened as Allen's tongue swirled between her labia and around her clitoris. His fingers rubbed gently inside her depths. She pulled his hand from her wet pussy and placed it on her thigh as she used her other hand to hold his head in its current position. It wasn't often that he could make her come so quickly.

Lindie exhaled deeply as her new husband brought her to orgasm for the fourth time that evening. His handsome cock had quickly recovered from his third. Even though she was still riding the last waves, Lindie was eager to swallow more of his semen.

She pulled him on top of her, causing his balls to dangle in her eyes. He squatted for a moment and allowed her to probe his asshole with her tongue. He moved back slightly and his cock bounced above her head, tapping her forehead, leaving little puddles of pre-cum above her eyebrows.

Lindie smiled as Allen leaned forward. He placed his cock in her mouth and began to slowly fuck her beautiful face.

He wasn't sure how she could take all seven inches down her throat so easily, but under these circumstances, he never felt obliged to ask. He could pump as deep or as fast as he wanted and she would continue to suck as hard as possible without hurting him.

When she felt his shaft throbbing, signaling he was about to explode, she would push him back just enough to ensure his gobs of come would land on her tongue before flowing down her throat.

That was the three hundred and twenty-second time she coaxed Allen to come in her mouth. She secretly looked forward to three hundred and twenty-two more. In the last two years, she had sucked or been fucked by over a hundred cocks. Less than half of the men to whom they were attached were still alive. She was sure Allen would be around for many years to come, and giggled at the pun as he spasmed in her face. She never tired of the taste of Allen's come. She had even gone so far as to squat over a wine glass after he had orgasmed several times inside her pussy. She considered trying to salvage the loads he deposited in her rectum, but worried about his reaction if Allen were to ever see her doing that.

He was no expert at lovemaking. But what he knew was enough to satisfy Lindie on a regular basis, and Allen was always eager to please her. To Allen, every time he made love to Lindie, it was a new adventure. To Lindie, their lovemaking was not only a pleasurable experience, but also a necessity to her existence. The fact that Allen could come so frequently made her thankful every day that she found him. Some creatures fed off the flesh or blood of others to survive. Lindie had a thing for come.

She swallowed slowly, savoring the flavor. Within minutes, he was sound asleep.

Allen slept peacefully next to his wife as she read his dreams. A tear ran down Lindie's cheek. She shifted slightly under his arms and felt an unfamiliar pain overcome her. It felt as if her skin were on fire, especially on her forearms and shoulders. She even felt the pain on the back of her legs. The desire to cool her skin was almost maddening. She had never felt anything like it.

She smiled awkwardly as she realized it was her first sunburn. "Why now?" she wondered.

Over the last two years, Lindie had transformed from an odd, but pretty girl to a sexy young woman. She had also transformed – on more than one occasion – from a woman into something else. She hadn't figured out 'what' she was, but she thought she was beginning to understand 'why' she was.

It wasn't long ago that a simple question in church led her to her oldest sister, and someone claiming to be her brother. Pam died at the hands of her alleged brother, and Lindie was helpless to prevent it.

She was also helpless, initially, to keep from being gang-raped by two-dozen college boys. It wasn't until they had each taken her that she was able to prevent them from repeating the performance.

Later that same day, she was forced to watch as David, her alleged brother of whom she had no memory, mercilessly fucked her sister's lifeless body. When he finished with her sister, he effortlessly held Lindie down and brutally fucked her for nearly three hours, and she was unable to stop him. She had transformed into something non-human, full of incredible strength. But she could not – or would not through any will of her own – stop him.

From the time she was thirteen, Lindie could draw upon her newfound, unexplainable abilities. They had always been there when she needed them. She just couldn't figure out why her powers left her when they did – making her so vulnerable. She didn't understand why she couldn't foresee David's plan or save her oldest sister. So much had happened, and so much had gone wrong.

She had to be smarter.

Life had suddenly become more complicated for Lindie. She had feelings for Allen, the young man she had hired to help at the tavern she managed. Her feelings for him were strong enough to say "yes" when he asked her to marry him, but his companionship and never-ending supply of semen were the true reasons she initially agreed to marry him.

As with most girls her age, her comprehension of love hadn't fully developed, but that – as well as her own physical being – began to change as they embarked on a road trip halfway across the country.

It had been almost three months since Lindie last "transformed" and she wondered if the curse (if that's what it was) had been lifted. She avoided populated areas, fearing what she learned when reading people's minds would send her into an uncontrolled rage resulting in the violent deaths of everyone around her. Hearing what people thought before they said it was an ability she struggled with daily. She stopped herself on several occasions from asking Allen to stop repeating himself, realizing he was just thinking about what he was going to say before he said it.

Lindie also struggled with keeping her "condition" a secret from Allen. She knew she could trust him, but she feared his knowledge could be used against them. She suspected he knew something was different about her, but out of respect for her, he never pursued it.

He never questioned her when she was late for a date, or disappeared for days at a time.

She would simply say she "had work to do" or she was "taking care of business" and that's where it ended.

If he still felt sad or hurt, she would try to make up for it by blowing him wherever they stood. She once blew him in a public park, amongst hundreds of people, in the middle of the afternoon.

Nobody noticed.

While his dick was in her mouth, he would look around and wonder why nobody stopped and stared. But minutes later, he would have no recollection of the act – just a sense of acute fatigue – and no memory of her being late or missing. She particularly preferred that outcome.

One thing that convinced Lindie that she was still "different" was her lack of a requirement for sleep. She had stayed awake for almost two weeks after Allen asked her to marry him. She couldn't remember ever staying awake so long, but she didn't physically suffer from the effects.

No dark circles under the eyes.

No irritability.

Just a slight nervousness.

Deep down, she was afraid David was coming back, and this time he would take Allen from her.

Several weeks would pass before she would sleep more than three or four hours a night.

Now, only a few hundred miles from her remaining sister's campground in southwest Michigan, she felt nervous again.

They packed like campers and only used a motel room when the weather was too wet and windy for a tent. The temperature consistently dropped fifteen to twenty degrees everywhere they went, but Allen didn't seem to notice. It had been a warm summer, and everyone welcomed a break from the heat.

Lindie carefully slipped out of the connected sleeping bags and put on a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt. The lodge had relatively clean showers and toilets, and Lindie suddenly felt the need to use them.

Although it was pitch black outside, Lindie easily found her toiletry items and quietly unzipped the tent and headed for the lodge.

There were very few campers at this campground. Twenty years ago, the place would have been packed with tents and RV's, but times had changed. She counted three RV's and five other tents.

Everyone was asleep.

Lindie placed her towel and clean clothes on the counter in the lodge's women's room, undressed, and found a clean stall. While she sat on the toilet, she heard a man's voice cursing, followed by footsteps moving in her direction.

She tried to be quiet, but realized her towel and clothing were still on the counter. She tried to quietly wipe, but knew as soon as she pulled off several sheets of toilet paper, he had heard her.

"Hey, there?" the man said.

"I think you're in the wrong bathroom." Lindie answered.

"Pipe's broken. I'm just gonna use the shower over here, if that's okay," he said, not caring if it was okay with her or not.

"Can you wait a few minutes?" Lindie asked.

"Can you?" he replied. He walked toward the counter and looked at Lindie's things. "Two pairs of shorts and two t-shirts. How many of you are there?"

"Just me." Lindie sighed.

"Well, I can't wait to see if you look as good as you sound," the man chuckled.

Lindie wiped again, then flushed the toilet. She wasn't about to sit on the toilet all night. She sighed, and then opened the door to the stall and stepped out wearing nothing but flip-flops.

"Satisfied?" Lindie asked.

"Lord have mercy!" the man said happily.

"Don't worry. He does." Lindie answered, smiling. She walked toward the counter and grabbed her soap, shampoo, and towel. She was amused at his small frame. He looked to be in his fifties, complete with grey hair and large belly, but with small, muscular arms and legs.

"What do you say we shower together?" the man asked. His shorts formed a tent in front of him. The sight was almost comical. Lindie found it difficult not to laugh, but made a point of not being cruel.

"And then what? Do you want to fuck me while I bend over for the soap?" Lindie asked.

"If you want!" the man said excitedly.

"I'm married." Lindie said apologetically.

"Me too. But it's okay. My wife and I swing. She would totally get into it if she knew I was screwing you!" The man pulled his shorts down to reveal an abnormally large cock for such a small frame. Lindie breathed in deeply. Her sixth sense of being able to know every detail of every sexual experience from the smell of someone's sexual organs suddenly kicked in.

Forty women. All of them willing, and all of them repeat customers. This guy was very good in bed. Her pussy instantly became warm and wet.

Without saying a word, Lindie walked past him and hung her towel on a hook next to a showerhead. She put her soap and shampoo on the tray sticking out of the wall, and stepped aside as she turned on the water.

When it was warm enough, she stepped under the showerhead. She reached for the soap, and then dropped it, looking over her shoulder at the little old man.

"Well?" Lindie asked.

He almost slipped as he quickly walked to her, taking off the rest of his clothes. Lindie had to look away as she giggled. When she looked back at him, she was shocked at the size of his cock.

It was the size of her forearm and stuck straight out in front of him.

His kisses on her breasts and back tickled, and she wasn't sure she would be able to stand the feeling of his beard on her ass or legs. She bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth before squatting and examining his long, thick dick.

She was in awe. She could barely get her lips around the shaft. She wasn't sure how that was going to fit in her pussy.

She stood back up and wet her hair so it would stay behind her head. She paused for a moment, as she remembered she was married, and this wasn't the sort of thing normal married women were supposed to do. But then again, she wasn't a normal married woman. She knew she would probably struggle with this later, but for now, she wanted to feel what forty other women felt and made them come back for more.

She spread her legs and bent over, giving the little old man a perfect view of her glistening wet pussy and asshole. He caressed her legs and thighs as he pressed the head of his cock against her pussy. She leaned back and groaned as she slid onto his shaft.

It wasn't so much painful as it was uncomfortable, at first. She wondered why so many women would come back for more – of this. Then, the little old man shifted and began gyrating his hips as his thrusts became faster and deeper.

Her legs instantly became weak.

His girth completely filled her, and without even touching her clit, he brought her to orgasm within minutes.

She leaned against the shower wall, bracing herself as he fucked her harder. Even after fifteen minutes, the little old man didn't stop thrusting. Instead, he fucked her faster. Lindie's ass cheeks shook as she slammed back against him, meeting his thrusts, and forcing his large cock into her as far as it could go. She hadn't been fucked so hard or so well since that son-of-a-bitch David had his way with her.

"Uhhhh, would you, uhhhh, mind coming, uhhhh, in my mouth?" Lindie asked as her tits swung wildly beneath her.

"Oh, aren't you the sweetest thing?" the man said as he continued to pound into her pussy. He could feel her vaginal walls tightening around his shaft and knew she was riding another of possibly several orgasms. "Don't worry dearie, I've been shooting blanks for years. I won't get ya' pregnant."

Shaken, Lindie pulled away from him, stood up, and looked down to face him.

"Didn't I ask nicely enough?" Lindie whispered with a hiss.

"A hot little sweetie like you? Who knows, maybe you might tap the bottom of the barrel?" the little old man replied as he stood up and proudly displayed his long, thick member now covered in her wetness.

Lindie pulled his face to her tits. She reached down and took hold of his cock and stroked it softly, then knelt in front of him and rubbed his cock on her face. His thick tool spasmed and thickened, and the old man looked as if he was in intense pain.

She licked the underside of his balls, rolling her tongue around his hairy sack, and then returned to his veiny shaft. He was a very good fuck, and he had a very talented dick, she would have to admit. He didn't know it, but he made her come three times in ten minutes. But he was denying her what she craved the most – a mouthful of come.

She placed the mammoth head of his dick in her mouth and did her best to relax her jaw and throat. The more she managed to slide down her throat, the easier it became to take in more. Within seconds, her nose was pressed hard again the little old man's white, sparse pubic hair.

She tightened her lips around the base of his shaft and slowly pulled back.