Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around and chuckled too. "I guess it looks a bit the same yes."

I rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm so happy I met you Donza."

She took my hand in hers and kissed me on the top of my head. "Me too honey."

We sat there like that for minutes. My head rested on her shoulder and her head rested against mine. She put her arm around my shoulder and pressed me closer against her. It was in times like this that I knew I truly loved this woman. I put my hand on her inner thigh en gently rubbed it. "Oh Donza," I said and gave her a long, deep kiss, "I love you so, so much." She kissed me back. "I love you too Lindsay."

"Come," she said as she stood up, "I still have to show you two incredible places."

I had no idea where she would take me, but I remembered that she said she had a surprise, so this was probably it. We left the city, but we didn't take the road to her house. It was a pretty long walk and I kept asking questions about where we were going. But she didn't tell me. She always smiled and said, "You'll see." After walking a little over an hour I noticed that the road went uphill in a zig zag form. After a while the road ended and we arrived at another forest. There was a path, but Donza led me another way through the trees. After about another fifteen minutes I heard water running and I knew there was a river not far. Then we arrived at a more open part and there I saw it. We were on the top off the cliff, the river, leading to the waterfall just a hundred feet in front of us. We walked a little further until we were next to the river and a few feet from the cliff.

My jaw dropped as I saw a breathtaking sight of the entire city below us. Everything looked so small from up here. The people walking around were barely visible and even the gigantic skyscrapers looked like tiny buildings. "Wow." This was the only thing I could say. The cars, the trains, the people, everything looked so peaceful. The only sound I heard came from the water as it flowed and fell a long way down from the cliff.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I nodded. "It's... it's amazing. So beautiful."

"Sometimes I come here for the silence and peace," Donza said, "I may have a lot of privacy at my house, but this, this has something special. When I see the city, the people walking around it makes me forget whatever problems and stress I have."

She was right. Standing here gave me a feeling of peace, of freedom. All my thoughts, all my troubles just vanished. It was like they followed the waterfall down the cliff and disappeared deep into the forest below. We sat down on the grass and were silent for a long time. The rapid flow of the water had a surprisingly relaxing effect. I lay down in the grass and closed my eyes. The soft breeze felt delightful in the warm sun. Donza lay down next to me and took my hand. My mind wandered off and I found myself thinking about earth. About my mother and sister and Lucy.

"I wonder what my mom is doing right now." I said after a while.

"I'm sure she misses you." Donza answered.

"Yeah, but she's probably busy playing with her new toy." We both laughed.

"Do you miss her?" Donza asked, and I heard the concern in her voice.

I nodded. "I do, but I know I will be happier here with you. I do hope I get to see her and my sister again, and Lucy too of course."

She turned her head and gave me a kiss. "I promise you we will visit your mother and I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together."

I smiled and closed my eyes again.

"Tell me about Lucy. I know she's your best friend, but that's it. I would really like to know more about her."

"She's great. We have been friends since first grade. We met after we ran into each other on the playground and bumped our heads together. It hurt so much that one of the teachers had to get us to the nurse. While we were in her office we got to talking and that's how we got to know each other. From there on out we were nearly inseparable. We did everything together. When we grew up and I found out I liked girls I actually had a crush on her but I was too afraid to tell her at first. When I finally got the courage to tell her she said she was honored but she didn't love me that way. It was hard, but I expected it. She did however say a few day later that she wanted to experiment. So we did... a lot. She was the first and only person I ever kissed, before you, and I lost my virginity to her as well. That brought us even closer together. She means a lot to me, and I mean a lot to her."

I looked over and saw Donza leaning on her hand with a smile on her face. "She sounds really special."

"She is. God I miss her."

She leaned forward and gave me another kiss. "Well, when we visit earth, you definitely need to pay her a visit."

"Only if I get to introduce you."

She smiled. "Deal."

I rolled on top of her and gave her a long kiss before I rested my head on her breasts. Her fingeres caressed my hair. "What's the last thing you want to show me," I asked. "I really want to see it."

"It's something special, I'm sure you'll love it."

We got up and began walking. At first I thought we would go back to the city, but after only a few feet back in the direction of the forest she walked towards the edge of the cliff. There was a small part of the cliff that suddenly went downhill. It was like a little path. She told me to be careful and then she followed the small path. I followed her very cautiously, trying not to fall off. To my left I could still see the city and to my right I saw the rocky side of the cliff. The path was only a few steps long, but I walked very slowly. This was pretty scary. At the end of the path, Donza suddenly disappeared into the wall. When I reached the end of the path I saw the hole Donza climbed in. I examined it for a moment, and when I knew it was big enough I climbed in too. The light from outside was just enough for me to see where I was going. I never really liked small, dark places so when I finally saw light in front of my I was relieved. I moved a little faster and climbed out of the hole.

My eyes widened when I saw what we were standing in. We were in a cave in the cliff. To my right there was a big hole and the water falling down from the cliff covered most of it. Right in front of it there was a pool. The wind must have blown some of the water from the waterfall in the cave to make the pool. Right in front of me there was a big flat area where Donza was standing and to my left the cave ended. I walked forward as I observed the cave. My gaze followed the waterfall and made its way to the pool. The pool was a little lower than where we were standing and it was very close to the waterfall.

I turned to Donza and smiled. "You're right, I love it."

She smiled back and took off her backpack. She pulled out a red blanket and spread it out on the flat surface. I sat down and I thought Donza would too, but without a word she stripped naked. My eyes scanned her entire body. Her skin, her curves, her cock. My heart was already beating faster by seeing her like that. She noticed me staring, smiled and made her way to the pool and slowly stepped in. She turned around and gestured me to come over. I followed her lead and stripped naked too. I nearly sprinted towards the pool. The water was surprisingly warm and it felt great against my skin. It reached just below my belly button. I let myself completely fall in the water. It felt so refreshing, especially after a entire day of walking. I came up and swam towards the wall. I sat down in the water with my back against the wall and stretched my legs in front of me. The water now reached just above my breasts. I rested my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

I don't know how long I closed my eyes but suddenly I felt the water moving. I opened my eyes and Donza was standing right in front of me, her soft stomach right before my eyes. I grabbed her sides and pulled her a little closer. Her body now not even an inch away. I moved my head and planted soft kisses on her belly button and all over her stomach. She softly grabbed my head and caressed my hair as my lips kept touching her skin. She let out a soft moan and moved on her knees, straddling my legs. Her cock touched mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved as close as possible pushing our stomachs and breasts tight together. I put my hands on lower back, close to her butt. She looked at me and I felt hypnotized. Her eyes were filled with love, passion and lust. Every nerve in my body tingled as she moved her head closer to mine. I closed my eyes and our lips softly met, but with extreme passion. She sank into me and our kiss went deeper. We both parted our lips and our tongues entwined once more. Her hands moved to my cheeks and she held me close. I moved my hands to her butt and did the same. As our kiss went on it was as if time stood still. Our passion, our love was described in that one perfect kiss. I wanted this moment to last forever. She did as well. We kept kissing for what felt like ages.

Then she moved one of her hands downwards along my body in the water and gently groped my breast. I let out a very soft and long moan into her mouth. Her lips, her tongue, her body, the water... everything multiplied the feeling of her fingers by a thousand. I trembled a little as she squeezed it again very softly. I had to break the kiss to let out a louder moan but quickly pressed my lips against hers again. I returned the favor and moved one of my hands towards her breast and squeezed it. I felt her body shiver when my finger gently flicked her nipple. She broke the kiss and moved her head towards my neck. She proceeded by kissing me there very slowly and softly over and over again. My head fell back and I panted and moaned with every touch of her lips. She squeezed my breast every time her mouth reached my skin. I felt her cock getting hard against my already erect one.

As my one hand kept groping her breast, I moved my other towards our erections. I took them both in my hand and pressed them together. Donza moaned softly in my ear. I started moving my hand very slowly. The feeling of the skin of her cock moving against mine turned me on. Every time I reached the head I pushed them together a bit more and caressed it before moving back down. We both moaned and panted at the feel of each others' skin and tender fingers. She moved her hands to my cheeks and started kissing me again, gliding her tongue inside me once more. As our tongues explored, moved, massaged I felt her nipple harden and our cocks twitching uncontrollably in my hands. I felt warm inside and I knew my orgasm was near. I knew Donza's was as well by the way her lips trembled. I let our erections go, wanting it to last as long as possible, and pressed my hands against her cheeks as well. We kept kissing for another few minutes.

Suddenly she stood up, pulling me up too, while she kept her lips against mine. The chill in the air from exiting the water made my nipples harden. Her hands glided from my cheeks over my breasts and stomach, towards my butt and ending on my rear thighs. I was surprised at first when she suddenly pulled me off the ground. I closed my legs around her butt and she carried me out of the pool. The water dripped from our bodies as she made her way towards the red carpet she had laid earlier. She laid me down on the carpet, which was more comfortable than I thought it would be, and moved herself on top of me. Our bodies were firmly pressed together as her mouth found its way to mine again. I glided my hands all over her back and butt. She broke the kiss and moved downwards. She kissed my neck, both my collarbones and reached my breasts. She squeezed them both and kissed and nibbled one nipple. I arched my back in pleasure as her teeth playfully glided over my nipple. She proceeded with sucking it making my nipples even harder. She played with my breasts for quite a while before she went further down and kissed and licked my stomach and belly button.

Then she reached my raging hard-on. She kissed the entire shaft, head and balls making me twitch with every touch. She stopped , reached for her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. She squeezed the bottle and lubed up her index and middle finger. She moved her head close to my cock again and her fingers near my ass. I shivered a little when one of her fingers touched my hole. She circled her finger around the rim of my ass, lubing it up enough. While she did my her lips enveloped my head and moved further down until my cock was completely engulfed. I moaned louder now. Her head moved gradually up and down my as her tongue swirled around the head. I arched my back again. I was about to say this was the best feeling in the world but then she slid her fingers inside me. I moaned, screamed and panted louder and more as her fingers filled me up. I was hypnotized by her touch. She kissed, licked ,sucked and stroked my dick while her fingers slid in and out of me, spreading out my insides making me tremble and shiver uncontrollably. I couldn't control myself and quickly took both my breasts in my hands, squeezed them and pinched my nipples. My moans grew louder every second. With every touch my nerves tingled and the sensation and pleasure increased. I felt warm in my stomach again, but I didn't want to come yet. "Ah, Donza... if... if you keep doing that I'll cum!" I said while panting.

She kept going for five more seconds and stopped. I knew she wanted to keep it going as long as possible like me. She gave me a kiss and then moved back until she was on her knees between my legs and spread them a bit further. She took the lube again and squeezed some on the head of her cock. She was about to lubricate her cock, but I quickly leaned forward and pushed her hand away. Instead, I placed my hand on her erection and smeared out the lube. She looked at, smiled and gave me a kiss. I wanted to feel it in my hand one last time before she filled me up. I gently lubed up her entire cock. My hand was completely covered in lube and when I was ready I smeared the rest on mine. Donza pushed me back down and I lifted my butt a little. She lay on top of me, her head close to mine and holding her cock an inch away from my ass.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded. "Please, please be one with me again." I whispered.

She kissed me, our tongues entwined again, and slowly pushed herself inside. My body tensed and my hands were gripping her back as she kept filling me up more and more. I closed my legs around her butt and sighed when she was completely inside of me. We were one. She kept still for a while, letting me get used to it again, and we just kissed. Then she started moving. All the pleasure I experienced before. Her kisses, her hands on my breasts, her lips on my nipples and cock, her fingers inside me. Everything was ten thousand times stronger. I got goose bumps, my nipples hardened even more, my cock twitched, the muscles in my ass contracted, making me tighter as Donza slid in and out of me. She didn't move too fast or too slow. All the love, passion and lust could be felt by the way she moved. My love for her only grew stronger. She broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder as she pushed even deeper. Her balls touched my butt, our thighs gently slapped against each other. Her hands groped my breasts again increasing the pleasure. My hands glided all over her body. Her back, her butt, her breasts, through her tentacle-like hair. She was what I wanted, she was the one. We both moaned and panted in each others' ears.

After a long, intimate time we switched positions. I lay on my stomach, hands in front of me, my breasts and dick pressed against the ground and she lay on top of me. She tenderly grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them apart. I felt the head pressing against the rim of my ass before she entered me once more. Her breasts were pushed against my back and I felt the hard nipples sliding against my skin as she moved. Her lips touched my neck again and I let out long, soft moans. She glided her hands over my arms and until she reached mine and let them rest on top of them. She enclosed her fingers between mine and softly kept thrusting. This was no rough sex, only incredible passionate pleasure.

We changed again. Now she lay on her back and I was laying on my back on top of her. My head fell back on her shoulder as she slid in and out again and again. She took my breast in her left hand and squeezed it while her right hand moved towards my gently bouncing cock. She started stroking it. I quivered and moaned at her touch. I lost all control of my senses. My hands moved towards my breasts too. I groped the right one and helped Donza with the left one. She pinched my nipple and licked my neck. She drove me crazy. She groped my balls and my dick twitched again. Then she slid her hand over my stomach towards my other breast. Both our hands were on now on my breasts and we pushed them firmly together. I moaned louder and louder. I panted heavier and heavier. She pushed deeper and squeezed a bit harder and my eyes rolled back in pleasure and I screamed out her name.

We made love for a long time. We had sex in every position imaginable. Every position was as intense and passionate as the last one. Our hands glided all over each others' bodies, we kissed, we licked, we groped. Then we were in my favorite position of all. Donza was sitting straight up on the ground and I let myself glide onto her cock. I wrapped my legs around her back and my arms around her neck. She wrapped her arms around my back. I slid up and down her shaft. Our nipples gliding over each others'. We kissed, our tongues entwining. We moaned, panted. Then I got that warm feeling in my stomach again. My orgasm was inevitable.

Donza moaned and said: "Ah Lindsay, I'm gonna come."

"My too honey," I whispered, "please come inside, I want to feel your love inside."

I grasped her tightly and pressed myself hard against her, my head next to hers. I felt Donza's hands gripping my sides and she pushed me down, pushing her cock deeper. We both screamed each others' names. Donza came first and I felt a string of hot sperm filling me up. While she was coming I came to and for a split second time stood still. Everything around me was gone. No cave, no waterfall. Just Donza's body deep inside me. Her breasts against mine, her sperm filling me up. The maximum level of pleasure. Then I shivered and shot strings of cum on both Donza's and my stomach and breasts. Donza filled my ass while I shot on top of us. We both kept screaming and moaning. I moved my butt to get every drop of cum out of her. I fell on my back and Donza on top of me. My cum pressed together between our bodies. We panted and smiled. Donza kissed me again and slid out of me. I let out one final moan.

We both had to catch our breath. She stared at me with her purple eyes, filled with love and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you Donza."

"I love you too Lindsay."

THE END

Thanks for reading everybody. Please let me know what you think. I'm sorry, I know it is shorter than the other two chapters. I had the general idea of the story in my head, but writing it down turned out to be harder than I thought. I am definitely going to write another chapter. I already know in what direction I want go with it and it'll be a longer story than this one. Nevertheless I truly hope you enjoyed this story.

12