Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Lindsay's birthday is coming up and they return to earth.
20.7k words
4.75
46.1k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

Warning! Like the second chapter, this one contains incest... and way more than in the second chapter. So for those who are not into that, this is not your story. Please enjoy.

*

Earth. It looked so overwhelming, but yet so peaceful all the way from space. The massive oceans and the gigantic continents. They looked so amazing between the shining stars. I smiled as my gaze was fixed on America. It had been little over six months since Donza took me to her planet. Six months, and still, every day I learned something new and incredible. I learned how to work with their holo-computers, I read a lot of books about their animals, how they live, whether they are dangerous or not. I caught up a bit with their planet's history, with their disease. I knew the names and taste of most of their food. But I still had a lot to learn and see. Every day was a new experience. But the best time of the day was of course when I was with Donza. When she held me close, when she pressed her lips against mine, when her hands caressed my body. I was still, and always will be, madly in love with her. We made love countless times. We made love in our bed, in the shower, on the couch, outside in her backyard. But the love sessions that were always most passionate were the ones in the cave behind the waterfall. Every second there was like heaven. We were free, we were together, we were in love. I remembered every second we spent in that wonderful place.

Now, after the six months had passed, I was standing here, looking through a window of Donza's spaceship, staring at earth. There were times when I felt homesick, but Donza always managed to cheer me up. She promised me that we would visit earth again and my birthday was coming up in a few days, so this was the best time to make a little trip. She brought her entire crew so they could study us and any possible life forms around earth a bit more. My mind drifted of to my mother and the 'little adventures' Donza and I had with her. I was wondering if she still liked her new cock. What has she been up to? Did she still use it? It always put a smile on my face when I thought of her. I was also excited to see my sister and Lucy again. I wondered what reason my mother made up for my sudden disappearance. I left in quite a rush six months ago and my mother said she would take care of it.

My mind wandered off and I heard footsteps coming down the hall. They grew louder and louder and suddenly stopped right behind me. Then a sweet voice said: "All preparations have been made, you can be beamed to earth whenever you're ready." I kept staring through the window and just nodded. She took a step forward so she was next to me and put her arm around my waist. "Hey, is everything alright sweetie?" she asked concerned.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's just... I don't know, it's been a long time. I'm just happy I'm going to see them again I guess."

She gave me a kiss on my head and said: "I'm sure they'll be too."

We looked at earth together for a few minutes. "Here," she said after a while and gave me some sort of watch, "put this on."

I examined it for a while, trying to figure out what it was. "What is it?" I asked as I put it on.

"It's a communicator. See these buttons on the side here? The top one is just for you to give me a sign saying it's safe for me to beam to earth, and the bottom one calls me, just like a telephone, but it creates a hologram of me at the same time."

I stared at the watch in disbelief. "Wow, that's cool." Even after spending six months on her planet, it always amazed me how advanced they were and how much they could do.

She chuckled. "So, I think I already know the answer to this question, but is there any place in particular you want to be beamed to?"

I knew just the place. "The park." The park had become a special place for me. It was the place where I was beamed up here for the first time. I still remember how scared I was when I woke up in her bed. And I will never forget the first time I saw her. Her blue skin, her purple eyes and her tentacle-like hair. Her voice and touch had such a relaxing effect. I will also never forget the first time she made love to me. The feeling was indescribable. How it felt when she slowly slid into me and we became one for the first time was amazing. Then I got my cock and I made love to her. It was the first time someone had ever made love to her ass. It was incredibly tight and I eased myself slowly and gently deep inside her. And when I was as deep as I could, then I knew that I loved her. That was the moment I knew she was the one.

She smiled her always beautiful smile and nodded. I leaned forward and gave her a long, deep kiss. "Let's go."

We walked hand in hand to the transportation room. After a few minor tweaks and preparations, a kiss and a long hug, Donza pressed the button and I was back on earth, on the exact same spot as the first time. I closed my eyes, smiled and took a long, deep breath of air. It felt good being back on earth. I looked around, scared that someone might have seen me just appear out of nowhere, but there was no one. Relieved I made my way through the park, listening to the birds, looking at the flowers, plants and trees that I hadn't seen in a long time and arrived at the exit. It wasn't far from home, but I made sure I saw no one that knew me. I still didn't know what my mother had come up with so I very carefully made my way home.

Five minutes later, and no one I knew in sight, I stood at my, or at least former, front door. For some reason I was extremely nervous, like it was the first time I had been here. After relaxing a bit I finally pressed the door bell. My heart was pounding. For a while it was silent and I thought no one was home, but then the door slowly opened. And there stood my sister. She looked very surprised at my presence, and I couldn't blame her.

"Hey sis," was the first thing I could come up with, "long time no..."

In the middle of my sentence she puts her hands on my waist, pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. Now it was my time to be surprised. What was happening? Why was she kissing me? My eyes were wide open and I was too surprised to react. The only thing I felt were her soft lips pressing against mine. Then she broke the kiss, looked me in the eyes and said: "I want one too."

What was she talking about? Still surprised by the kiss I shook my head and still now knowing what she meant I asked: "What? What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"Silly," she grinned and moved her hand over to my stomach, down into my pants and panties and grabbed my cock, "this."

She squeezed it slightly and I let out a silent moan. What was going on? Why was my sister squeezing my cock? And more importantly, how did she know about this? Still confused, but also a bit aroused, I managed to grunt a few words. "What... How... When...?"

She smiled, pulled her hand out of my panties, gave me a kiss and tugged at me. "Come." she said and led me into the house. My mother was sitting on the couch when we walked in. "Hey mom, look who's here." my sister said excitedly. My mom turned her head and when she saw me she looked surprised, but also happy. Her green eyes sparkled and she got up and walked over to me. And there, right in front of my sister, she also kissed me on the lips. At that moment I was even more baffled. All these questions began to form in my head. Why was she kissing me in front of my sister? Why did my sister kiss me?

After she broke the kiss, I wanted to ask all these questions, but I was too surprised to even speak. They must have seen the look on my face, because they smiled and kissed each other. And as I saw what was happening in front of me, I began to figure out what happened. "Did you...," I began after their kiss, "Did you two...". They both nodded enthused. "How? When?" My mom took my hand and sat me down on the couch. She sat next to me and my sister next to her and my mom started explaining how things happend. She explained everything and I listened very carefully as she told the story. She talked for a while and all the time my eyes flashed back and forth between my mother and my sister. When she was done explaining I let it sink in for a while before my mother broke the silence. "So? What do you think?"

"I didn't see this coming," I said, "I mean it's great, it's really, really great and I'm happy for you, for us, but it's a surprise." They both smiled and agreed. I turned to my sister and continued. "I mean when you kissed me I was baffled and I didn't know what was going on, but now that mom explained it I understand."

My sister giggled. "I know, maybe it wasn't the best idea to kiss you before we told you, but when I saw you I couldn't resist."

I smiled and looked closely at my sister. She was verry pretty. She had the same stunning green eyes like my mother has, instead of my bright blue eyes and where my hair was blonde and my mother's black, hers was somewhat in between, somewhat dark blonde. Her breasts looked like a size B, probably around the size of mine and her butt looked like the kind you could squeeze all day. The rest of her body had a natural athletic look. She was like the mix between me and my mom. Years ago, hell even six months ago I wouldn't have noticed how pretty my sister is, but now I couldn't stop staring.

"I want to meet her." my sister said. Her words awoke me out of my trance and it took a moment before I realized what she said.

I smiled. "Wait right here." I stood up and made my way to the backyard. Donza and I agreed that she would be teleported into our backyard for safety reasons. Once outside I looked at the watch on my wrist and pushed the top button. My heart was pounding and after a minute Donza stood before me as if she had appeared out of thin air. "Hey honey." I said, wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a kiss. "Before we go in there's something I need to tell you." So I told her about my mom and sister and what just happened and that my sister wanted a cock too. She smiled and said that she would take care of it. I smiled and gave her another kiss and led her inside.

"Sis," I said once inside, "meet Donza. And mom, I think you two already met." I grinned. They both stood up from the couch and greeted her. I kept my gaze focused on my sister, I wanted to see her reaction when she saw Donza for the first time.

"Wow mom, you were right, she is as beautiful as you told me," she said with disbelief, "her eyes are stunning."

I saw Donza blush and I had to smile. My sister was right, her eyes were stunning. They were so fascinating, so... divine and I always felt hypnotized by them.

"You're very lucky sis." she said.

I nodded. "I know." I took Donzas hand in mine and squeezed it. Donza and I sat down close together on the couch and my sister sat down on the other couch. My mom got us all some water and sat down next to my sister. I put my hand on Donzas inner thigh and gently rubbed it and I noticed the big smile on my sisters face. "What?"

"Nothing, you two just make a cute couple, that's all." I grinned and pressed myself a bit more against her. "So Donza," my sis continued, "tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm from a planet called Zeedar, it's a planet far, far away from earth in another galaxy and..."

And that's how she began her explanation. She talked about herself, about what her job was, how we met, how she met my mother. We talked about her planet and how it does look a tiny bit like earth on some points, but really is completely different. She talked about the disease on her planet. My mother and sister were very interested in everything she had to say which made me very happy. We talked for a long time and when she had explained pretty much everything she said to my sister: "So, Lindsay told me you want one too?"

My sister blushed and nodded. "If it's not too much to ask. Seeing my mom with one and experiencing it, you know, it made want to have one. I know we just met and I understand if you don't want too."

Donza smiled. "It's okay, don't worry about it. You'll just have to come with me to my ship so we can do whatever we need to."

I could see how happy my sister was when she heard that. "Thank you so much," she said, "when do you think we can do it?"

Donza looked at me and I said: "Go now, the sooner you guys go, the sooner she'll have it and the sooner she can use it."

She kissed me, stood up and looked at my sister. "You heard Lindsay, are you ready?"

She stood up, made her way towards me, kissed me and said: "Thank you."

I stood up and gave Donza another kiss. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to stay here with my mother."

She grinned and gave me a wink: "Okay, have fun," then she turned to my sister "it's best if we go outside into the backyard, it's easier for my crew to pick us up." And with those words they left.

I sat back down on the couch and my mother moved towards me. She got on her knees on the couch, straddled my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Now that they're gone," she began and pressed her lips against mine, "we can have some fun." I smiled and kissed back. My hands moved over her lower back and I parted my lips when she pushed her tongue against them. It was still a bit strange feeling my mother's tongue massaging mine, but it felt so good. Our tongues entwined and I savored the taste of her lips. It had something special and I craved more. My hands glided towards her butt and when I squeezed her cheeks she moaned in my mouth.

After a few seconds she broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "I've missed you so much honey." she said.

I smiled and without saying a word I kissed her again. While our tongues had their way with each other I pushed her gently down on the couch, me laying on top of her. Her hands were all over my body. She was caressing my butt, my back, my hair. I moved one hand under her top and my fingers glided over her bare skin from her belly button to her bra. She shivered at my touch and let out a small moan when I squeezed her breast through her bra. I gently bit her lower lip and proceeded by kissing and licking her neck. She moved her hands down my back, into my pants and panties and took hold of my butt. I moaned in her ears as she slowly kneaded and spread my cheeks. "You have a cute butt." she whispered while spreading it. I blushed and felt incredibly aroused hearing my own mother say that.

I put my hands on the bottom of her top and took it off followed swiftly by her bra. Once off she immediately proceeded with squeezing my butt. "And you have cute breasts." I managed to moan as my breathing quickened. I licked her lips and kissed her again. She shook when my fingers touched her breasts and she moaned when I pinched her nipples. I felt our erections pressing against each other. I quickly took of my top and bra too and now our bare breasts were pressed against each others as well. My nipples hardened when she glided her hands over my lower back.

After a long time of kissing we moved and she stood up from the couch in front of me. I could see a throbbing bulge through her skirt and panties right in front of me. I licked my lips in anticipation of what I was about to taste. She smiled, moved her hands under her skirt and took off her panties. They glided over her black thigh highs down onto the floor. Then she lifted her skirt and revealed her 7 inch throbbing cock. I immediately took her butt, pushed her closer to me and worked my lips around its head. My mom moaned and yelled out my name when I swirled my tongue around her head. I had some trouble fitting her entirely in my mouth, but I finally felt my nose pressing against her pubic area. I glided my hands over her thigh highs. The fabric felt so erotic in my hands. Her precum was oozing into my mouth.

My own cock was throbbing inside my panties, and I wanted some too. I started playing with myself, but when my mom saw it she pulled me out of the couch, stripped me naked and lay me down on the floor. She moved on top of me in a 69 position and began sucking me. I moaned and began sucking too. She tasted so delicious. I felt her hands massaging my balls while her lips glided up and down my shaft. I left her erection for just a moment to wetten my fingers. When she was back in my mouth I moved my hand towards her ass and started gliding my finger over her hole. She shivered again at my touch, and when I insterted my first finger she had to let go of my dick to let out a loud moan. More precum was oozing into my mouth now. She twitched inside my mouth when I inserted my second and third finger.

She couldn't take it anymore. My mom got up and got on her knees on the couch, her ass facing towards me. "Please honey, shove your cock into mommies ass." She said it in such a sensual and erotic way, and the sight of her butt and those thigh highs were so hot, that I almost came right there, but those words were all I needed. I got up and stood behind her, aiming my hard-on at her entrance. It was wet enough thanks to her saliva to push in all the way. We both moaned at the same time. I was inside my mom again. It felt so good. I dug my fingers in her butt and thrusted into her. She shook and moaned and had to hold on to the couch. I leaned forward and kissed her neck and upper back as I buried myself deep inside her again and again. I moved my hands over to her bouncing breasts and squeezed them again, which made her arch her back.

After a long time of fucking like that, we changed positions. I sat on the couch and she straddled my legs again. I aimed my dick towards her ass again and she led herself down onto it. She grinded her butt a while before moving herself up and down on my shaft. Her cock slapped against our stomachs with every movement. I took it in my hand and started stroking it. She moaned incredibly loud. She leaned a bit forward and now the nipples from her bouncing breasts continuously glided over mine. We kissed again, our tongues entwining once more. After a while I felt that familiar warm feeling in my stomach again and I knew my orgasm was growing closer.

"I'm gonna cum, Lindsay!" my mom yelled and I started thrusting and stroking faster. She moved as fast as she could too. "Aaah, Lindsay!" Hot white strings of cum landed on my breasts and stomach as she kept riding me. Her orgasm made her ass contract and so tight that it only took one more thrust to push me over the edge too. I yelled and kept stroking her as I filled up her insides. She kept moving, milking out my cock as the last of her cum dripped on my hand. I immediately took whatever cum I could from my body onto my fingers and licked it up. When she had every ounce of cum out of me, she slid down again, keeping my dick buried inside.

"God, I forgot how amazing this feels." she said while she was catching her breath.

I smiled and kissed her again. "You look incredibly hot in those thigh highs, mom."

She grinned, got of my still hard cock and took my hand. "Come honey, let's take this upstairs." And of course, very willingly, I followed.

I woke up the next morning naked on my back. My mom was laying on her stomach, the right half of her bare body on top of mine. Her head was next to my neck, breathing hot air on my skin, her breast rested on top of mine, our legs were entwined, the fabric of her thigh high still felt erotic, and she had her hand rested on my limp cock. I was laying in bed with my mother, naked, we had sex, and it didn't feel wrong. As a matter of fact, it felt good, it felt right. we already had sex twice, but it did feel kind of weird back then, but now it all felt normal. And that was probably the reason why I didn't find it weird that she and my sister made love. I knew for a fact that if someone heard that we did this, they would think it's disgusting, they would despise us, but it's not disgusting. It's amazing, it's something special.

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers