Lindsay Lohan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an effort to prolong the moment Earl reached out and gently gasped a handful of blonde hair. "Easy Miss Lohan." he uttered "Please go a little slower." Using his hand to gently guide her head he began to dictate the speed of the motion and his impending orgasm subsided just a little bit.

The girl seemed content to let Earl dictate the pace and for the first time since her mouth had found him her eyes looked up and met his. There was almost a tenderness in her eyes and Earl could easily imagine how so many people had fallen in love with this girl while watching her in the movies.

Then Earl broke the eye contact because he suddenly realised where her hands had gotten too. Earl wasn't sure but it looked as though one hand was holding up her skirt while the other seemed to be between her legs gently rubbing. And was she ever so gently beginning to moan? Earl thought maybe she was.

The girl noticed where Earl was looking and suddenly she completely withdrew her mouth. His completely wet cock once again bobbed in the air. "I'm sorry your honour but this was so completely making me wet and I couldn't help myself."

Before Earl could think of a reply the girls mouth was on him again. Once more those delicious lips were wrapped around his stiff cock. Earl was entranced watching her mouth work and still she hand one hand hidden in between her legs gently caressing herself.

The image was too much for Earl to take and he knew with a certainty that his orgasm was only a matter of moments away. He had to stop this for a few minutes so that he could regain himself and prolong this wonderful experience.

He reached down and grasped her by the hair pulling her head back away from him. His cock fell from her mouth and she looked up at him. She had a almost hurt look on her face and Earl noted too a thin line of spit starting at her lips was attached to his engorged cock.

Yet still she did not remove her hand from between her legs. Earl noted the gentle movement continuing despite the fact that she had just been pulled away from his cock.

Earl sat back down in his chair looking at the girl and taking in every detail. "Miss Lohan what exactly are doing?" he asked trying to earn time for his impending orgasm to subside.

"I'm blowing you your Honour." she replied with no hint of shame.

"And?" Earl pushed further.

"I'm blowing you and playing with my pussy," she replied "Your honour."

"And do you think this is suitable behaviour for a young lady?" asked Earl.

The actress considered for a moment before replying "No your honour, I guess not."

"Miss Lohan remove your hand from there and show it to me." He said using his Judge's voice.

There was no hesitation and she immediately pulled her hand out from between her legs. Her other hand too released the dress it was holding and it fell back down covering her deliciously white thighs. She held the hand she had been using to pleasure herself up in front of Earl. The fingers glistened with her sticky wet juices.

"And now Miss Lohan I want you to clean those fingers using only your mouth." Again this was said in Earl's best judge voice.

The Hollywood Starlet needed no further encouragement and immediately put her index finger up into her mouth. There she began to suck on it slowly and deliberately just like she had with Earl's cock. When she was satisfied she had removed all the juices from that finger she quickly did the same with the rest of her wet fingers.

When she was finished she held up her hand for inspection almost like a child would proving to a parent that hands were clean. All the time she never once broke eye contact with Earl.

"Did you enjoy that Miss Lohan?" Earl asked already knowing she had.

"Yes your honour." she replied "I love the taste of pussy even my own."

Earl told the girl to stand up and she did as he bid. "Miss Lohan you are a bad girl are you not?"

"Your honour I am a very naughty girl," she replied "I try my hardest not to be but I just cant help it."

Earl knew what he wanted to do next but he was unsure how she would react. Deciding it was too late to play it safe Earl reached up and grabbed the girl my the wrist. A quick tug and she easily fell towards him.

Earl may have been in his 60's but he was quick enough to guide her fall so that she landed bent over his knees. Her head down towards the floor. Her stomach flat against his thighs and her backside placed just within spanking distance of his right hand.

At first Earl feared she may react angrily to finding herself in this position, she was after all a celebrity and most probably unaccustomed to such indignities. But the girl made no attempt to fight and utterered not a word.

His right reached down and found the bottom of her dress and lifted it up her upper legs. Soon his other hand also grasped hold of the dress and Earl pulled the dress up over her behind revealing a pert white bottom.

Earl had previously noted that the girl had freckles pretty much all over her body but here on her bottom there were none. Just a beautiful round bouncy and flawless behind covered only by a pair of tiny white panties.

No time was wasted as Earl took hold of the panties and pulled them down. They sailed down her legs and joined he shoes on the floor. Still the girl laid quiet as a mouse over his lap.

Earl raised his right hand into the air and then smacked it back down onto that perfect bottom. Earl had surprised himself with the strength with which he delivered the blow. A loud crisp slap sound reverberated around the room. The girl let out a cry but made no attempt to move.

Again Earl raised his right hand and delivered another stinging slap to the young actress's backside. The cry this time was louder and she squirmed over his lap but remained in position. Earl's cock was once again hard and pressing up into her soft belly.

A quick succession of slaps followed. "Miss Lohan..."!!! SLAP!!! " You are a...."!!! SLAP!!! "Very naughty..."!!! SLAP!!! "Young lady".!!! SLAP!!!

After each and every slap the girl would either whimper or cry out but never so much as asked him to stop. Once he had delivered the final slap Earl found himself breathing heavy and sweat had broken out on his brow. The girl too was panting heavily and her once perfectly white bottom now possessed hand prints as red as her dress.

"Stand up Miss Lohan." Earl instructed.

She got up from his lap on unsteady legs and took a step back. There she stood with her red dress still pulled up to her waist and her panties still around her ankles. Her beautiful bald pussy fully on display and covered in moisture. She reached a hand up to remove her blonde hair from her face and Earl noticed she was blushing and her eyes were watering.

Earl knew what he wanted now and that was to have sex with Miss Lindsay Dee Lohan. He knew early on that she had made clear that sex was not on offer but Earl figured things had changed since then. Certainly the girl had been very submissive and Earl now believed that if he attempted to have sex with her then she would not complain.

Earl reached down and undid the laces on his shoes and then removed them. The girl just stood motionless watching as Earl next removed his pants and underwear from his ankles. Earl stood and now naked from the waist down he stepped right up to the girl.

Not a word was spoken between them but she knew to start unbuttoning Earl's shirt. She popped one button at a time until Earl shirts came open revealing his chest and slightly flabby belly.

Earl took hold of the girl one wrist in each of his hands and applied a tiny bit of pressure to manuver her down onto her knees again. Not a second had passed before Earl was rewarded once again with the feeling of her mouth around his cock.

He held her hands high above her head as she sucked his cock. Earl began to gently rock his hips in motion with her sucking. He was on the verge of orgasm last time she sucked him but the time out spanking had worked and Earl knew he had bought himself more time.

Her mouth felt so good that he was loathe to stop her but Earl knew what he wanted. He pulled her already raised hands even higher and she stood up again releasing his rock hard cock from her mouth.

Earl had always been a neat freak and his desk was never cluttered with papers or stationary. Earl turned the girl and bent her over his nice clean desk. She was bent over with her breasts and stomach laying flat on top of the desk, her ass complete with hand prints pointing out towards Earl and her feet still in her shoes on the floor.

She looked back at Earl and for a moment he thought she was going to complain or demand he stop but then she turned her head back away from him and laid it flat on the desk. There she remained with her ass sticking up at Earl and her beautiful bald dripping wet pussy invitingly staring at Earl.

Earl said nothing as he moved forward and inserted his rock hard saliva covered penis into the her vagina. Earl was not a big man but his cock was a healthy 7 inches and the girl moaned as he entered her.

Earl savoured the feeling of his cock inside this beautiful tight pussy. He loved his wife dearly but she was in her late 50's. Age and kids had taken their toll on his wife's vagina and being inside one as young and tight as this made Earl feel young again.

He placed a hand on each side of her hips and slowly began to fuck her. He remembered that she had said it had been awhile since she had been with a man and Earl wanted to be gentle until she felt comfortable with him inside her.

The girl made soft moaning noises as he continued to move his cock in and then out of her. Each time his cock came out Earl could see it was covered by her pussy juices. He never quite left her entirely, just out enough until out his cock head was inside her and then gently all the back inside only his testicles were outside.

After a few minutes of this Earl began to slowly pick up speed and his thrusts starting to grow with intensity. The girl also began moan harder and occasionally she would mumble words Earl could not quite hear.

Again Earl stepped up a gear and now he was really fucking her with long hard strokes. Seeking assurance that she like it Earl asked in between breaths "Do you like that?"

The girl reached her arms out in front of her on the desk and replied "Yes I love it fuck me harder."

"Your a bad girl and you need this fucking don't you?" Earl responded.

"Yes fuck me hard Daddy." came the reply. Her use of the word Daddy turned Earl on even more and his fucking intensified until he began to pound into her harder than he had fucked in years.

Earl was rapidly losing his breath but managed to spit out "Tell me again, tell me what you want." while he fucked her for all he was worth.

"Don't stop fucking me Daddy, don't ever stop." the girl replied speaking into the desk top.

Earl's heart pounded hard and his legs were beginning to feel weak but nothing was going to stop him from fucking this girl. He lifted her off the desk and managed to utter just two words "The floor."

She immediately dropped onto all fours on the floor again her ass and pussy were staring up at Earl. "Hurry Daddy I need you inside me again." she pleaded. Earl dropped to his knees behind her, inserted his penis into her and again started to fuck her this time one hand rested on her shoulder while the other grasped her hair.

He fucked Lindsay Lohan on the floor of his office like this until his body began to betray him. He was in his 60's and the physical exertion was too much. Sweat covered his entire body and Earl knew he had to at least slow down or do himself serious damage.

With deep regret he slowed his thrusting and then stopped. "I'm sorry," he said "I cant keep going like this I'm not as young as I use to be."

For a few seconds the two of them were motionless. She on all fours and him still inside behind her sweating and breathing hard. Earl began to feel useless and wished he was 30 years younger. Then Earl felt the girl slowly move away and his penis began to slide out of her. But just as Earl was thinking it was all over the girl rocked back towards him and his penis slid all the way back inside.

Then again Earl felt her move away and once again right back. Earl could not believe his luck she was now fucking him. Earl stayed motionless on his knees, his hands resting by his side as Lindsay Lohan fucked backwards and forwards onto his cock. "Don't stop Daddy, Don't stop fucking me." she pleaded as her rocking motion became more speedy.

Earl looked down at her beautiful ass and the curve of her back. The freckles which graced her body and that beautiful blonde hair. The only sound in the room now was her ass slapping against his groin as she fucked herself onto him.

Earl was exhausted but this was probably the best sex of his life and nothing was going to stop him now. "I want you to ride me." he said quietly and then half collapsed onto the ground next to her.

He lay on his back with his prick standing to attention in the air. The girl was quickly up onto her feet and then she stood over him one foot on either side of his hips. The sight was glorious but short lived as she quickly lowered herself down once again Earl's cock was consumed by her tight wet pussy.

She sat on top of Earl savouring the feeling of the cock inside her. Earl could no longer see his cock, it had disappeared inside of her and her red dress had fallen enough to obscure the view. Earl looked up and noted that she had now pulled down the top half of her dress and exposed two full round breasts with rosy red nipples. Of course they too were garnished with those beautiful freckles.

She took one breasts in her hand and squeezed it tight producing a small moan. Then Earl felt her hips begin to grind and rock as she started fucking him again. Earl just laid on the floor dazed with the bliss he was experiencing.

Her breasts bounced and her hair fell around her face as she fucked Earl long and hard. Earl could feel her wetness all over his cock and testicles, he wondered if he had made her cum yet?

"Are you gonna cum for me Daddy?" she asked.

Earl knew it was a pointless question all he had left in him now was that. He could feel it pressing hard in his balls ready to explode out. The girls rode him for a few moments more and then Earl felt himself reach the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum." he blurted out.

The girl seemed lost to Earl's warning and continued fucking his cock into herself as deep as she could get. Earl felt the first spurt of cum shoot up out of him and his mind started to phase out with the pure joy of the sensation.

The girl above him made no attempt to jump up off him and as Earl's second and third spurts followed she simply continued to fuck him while moaning to herself.

Earl's whole body seemed to convulse as he spurted cum up deep into her pussy, he cried out in ecstasy and he looked up and saw the girl looking down at him, directly into his eyes.

For a moment Earl thought he might faint and the room did begin to darken but slowly his senses started to return and his heart rate lowered enough for him to realise that the girl was still on top of him and as far as he could tell he was still inside her.

She laid her head down and rested it under Earl's chin and the two of them laid that way on the floor for a few minutes. Both breathing heavily and sweaty and quite wonderfully satisfied.

The girl gave one final small thrust of her hips almost as if she were trying to revive his spent cock but then she raised herself and lifted off of Earl. His penis plopped uselessly out of her pussy and fell down between his legs covered in her juices and his cum.

He watched as she immediately clamped a hand over her pussy and asked gently "Do you have a bathroom?" Earl pointed to the door to the left of his desk and she quickly headed that direction one hand still holding her pussy.

Earl smiled to himself, was she really holding herself to stop the contents of her pussy from leaking onto Earl's office floor? But then it suddenly occurred to Earl that he had never mentioned birth control to the girl. Earl and his wife had not used condoms in years and it simply escaped his mind to use one with the young actress.

He raised himself to his elbows suddenly alarmed. Thinking of the scandal if she were pregnant turned Earl's stomach. He would lose his marriage and his reputation is she were to carry his baby. Earl chastised himself for cumming inside her. Why had he not thought of using a condom or at least pulling out of her before orgasming.

Earl noticed that the girl had not shut the bathroom door and although he could not see inside he could hear the faint trickle of water and recognised that she must be peeing into the toilet. A few moments later he heard the tap turn on and assumed she was washing herself.

He slowly managed to get up off the floor and stand. He felt more tired than he had in years and yet he also felt younger. He knew he had just experienced an amazing encounter with a young woman and maybe her youth had rubbed off on him just a little bit.

He struggled around the office and found his clothes. He was just buttoning up his pants when the girl emerged from the bathroom. She had rearranged her dress and apart from her slightly flushed face she looked just like she did when she first came into his office.

"Wow I really didn't expect that." she said to Earl when their eyes met.

"Me neither Miss Lohan." he agreed.

"I think after what just happened you can drop the Miss Lohan stuff." She said back smiling just a little. "I think you can call me Lindsay now."

"And I guess you should call me Earl." He offered in response.

She giggled at that. "Earl? That's like really your name? I just had sex with a man called Earl? That is so funny. But maybe I should stick with Daddy?"

Earl's face completely turned red at that. Sure he had enjoyed it during the sex but now he just felt embarrassed. Noticing his shame the young actress burst out laughing. "Don't worry honey I won't call you Daddy in court."

Earl realised that he really like this young girl. If he was younger he felt maybe there could be something more then what just happened but deep down he knew when she left this office it would probably be the last he saw of her. There was however one thing Earl had to confront before she left.

"Lindsay" Earl said using her name for the first time "I'm afraid I was too caught up in the moment and failed to raise the subject of birth control. And I....well I.....I..."

"You came inside me?" she finished for him.

"Well yes" Earl said suddenly feeling shamed again.

The girl once again smiled at Earl and suddenly walked over towards him. She stood in front of him and for the first time gently kissed him. "It's ok Earl. I am not ready to be mummy and I'll get my assistant to get me a something from a pharmacy."

She took a couple of steps away from Earl and started looking around Earl's office. After a few moments she said "Ahh there they are." Then she walked over to Earl's desk and picked up her panties from the floor.

Earl watched as she bent down and stepped into her panties then pulled them up her legs and under the dress. Straightening her dress she looked back at Earl and said "I never go anywhere without panties now, I made that mistake before."

Earl could see she was now ready to leave and he quickly tried to find something to say "So its settled then Miss...erm sorry....Lindsay, I'll make sure that your legal problems are over, you will take a morning after pill and neither of us will ever tell anyone about this.....encounter?"

She looked so much more confident then when she had first walked into his office. She looked at Earl and smiled one final time. "Earl baby that sounds good to me."