Lohan's Fall Ch. 01

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan's drug deal goes wrong...or right?
1.8k words
22.7k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18.

Circa 2006

"That was a very sexy performance from Alexandra! Give it up!"

The lazy crowd barely put together a clap and she strolled off into the back. She pulled her ones from her thong and threw them on the desk. "That bitch is here again," she muttered to another girl, "The fuck, you know?" Alexandra's coworker poofed up her hair and arranged it perfectly before turning to her.

"Just because she's rich and famous doesn't mean she has to throw money at you, Alex, you greedy ho," she said with a laugh.

"She's here every day and she fuckin' stares at me everytime I'm up there and then nothing," she huffed, "Why does she come here if she never moves from her seat?" Alex glanced at her co-worker for a response and she shrugged her shoulders just before pushing her huge tits together to hook her bra.

"You must be brain dead or just want to munch on some red head pussy, because you already know the answer, girl," she laughed on her way out. Alex threw a pair of panties at her and gave her the finger.

Sitting for a few moments before the light bulb went off, she cussed aloud and grabbed her clothes.

Entering the main lobby, Alex straightened out her body hugging dress and slid her fingers through her hair to push the layers back, revealing her beautiful face. As breath taking as she was, all the men in here were taken care of and no attention came her way. Her slightly darkened face was an eye catching contrast with her taut white outfit. She left the heels in the back and quickly made her way to the bar.

Alex smiled at the barkeep and thanked him for having her usual already made up. She took a sip and looked at her source of frustration. Between the blaring music and the woman's disinterest in her, she felt a fire burning inside. Days of this person sitting here and staring at her was too much; Quietly gawking and roaming her eyes over Alex's body every day without dropping one dollar bill.

Nudging her elbow against the woman, she smiled and they locked eyes. Alex leaned in and whispered, "How's it going, cutie?"

The red-head gave a faint smile, "I probably shouldn't talk to you. My security is just outside and I'm waiting for someone." Alex glanced towards the door and back to her.

"Do I look like I'm afraid of your security? This is a strip club, honey. I talk to people," she said slowly. "You think because you make your drug deals here that you can sit and eye fuck me all night and not pay out?" Alex said in anger, leaning her perfect body against Lindsay. She didn't want to make a scene and tried to adjust her face that was full of massive cleavage.

"What do you want me to say?" She muffled against Alex's dress.

"You can't afford to lose your contact, whoever the fuck it may be and I can't lose my job," Alex whispered. Lindsay nodded her head and sighed.

"I'm new to this shit," she revealed, "I just turned twenty and I'm in a spira--"

Alexandra put a finger up to her lips, "I don't need your life story, rich girl," she said, shaking her head. "I want you to make this up to me," Alex said with a frown.

Lindsay looked up to her puzzled, "How? Money? I have cash if we can go somewhere."

Alex smiled and dodged the question, "When does your coke boy show up?"

Lindsay glanced at her watch, "Thirty five minutes."

Pulling away from Lindsay, she grabbed her by the hand and pulled her from the bar, heading towards the VIP. "And you were here two hours early?" Alex thought to herself, "Fuckin' bimbos."

Leading her past the rooms, they both trailed off into the back into a dark hall way until Alex turned a knob and lead them in. She bolted the door and turned to face the scared Lindsay. "It's where we take special guests," she said, rolling her eyes, "Don't be a whiner."

Alex looked her over and licked her thick pink lips. "Lindsay Lohan," she said with a slight moan, "Can't believe this is happening." Lindsay was already figuring it out and Alex pointed to the floor, just next to her bare feet. "Get on your knees," she demanded.

Lindsay stepped over to her and looked up, "I'm not that great at cunnilingus."

Alex burst out into laughter and grabbed her by her shoulders, pushing her to the ground. "You'll learn, huh?" She said, pulling the hem of her dress.

Alex revealed her body and heard a loud gasp from inside her dress as it slid above her head. She shook her lengthy blond hair back and forth and tossed her garment to the side.

"Wha...what the fuck?" Lindsay shouted out.

Alexandra stepped forward and she towered directly above Lindsay, "Don't fuckin' yell."

Alex looked down and tilted Lindsay's headback with one finger. "Learning to eat pussy is for another day," she smiled. Alex grabbed a hold of the beefy bulge in her panties and heaved the monstrosity out into the open, dropping it onto Lindsay's face with a fat smack. Lindsay gasped again and tried to breathe.

"We all know the great Lindsay Lohan can suck cock," Alex taunted her. Lifting it by the base, she pulled it away from the gorgeous warm face and swung it at her again. With the fat mushy tip trailing behind, Lindsay flinched and took a blow from the cheek all the way up past her temple and into her hair. "That's my girl," Alex grunted, repeatedly knocking Lindsay's beautiful skin with her cock.

Lindsay couldn't believe this perfect woman had a gigantic dick between her legs and for a moment, sat in shame, but couldn't deny the wetness trickling into her panties. Lindsay looked up at Alexandra and slowly revealed her tongue from her open mouth. Alex pulled the engorged meat from Lindsay's now sticky face and rapidly slapped it against the wet muscle, glazing Lindsay's lips with light spunk.

"You're probably wondering how I hid it from you," Alex popped off, rubbing her slimy tip like lipstick on her new bitch, "Just worry about sucking my dick. Kay?"

Lindsay didn't say a word and closed her moist lips around the coke-can fatness until she sealed it off in her salivating mouth. Alex pulled her bra away and massaged her big round titties, staring down at Lindsay. "Fuckin' heavy, isn't it?" she gloated, "I haven't came in days."

Lindsay swirled her warm tongue around the leaking head and relished in the taste as it slid down her throat in spurts. Alex pulled it from her tight lips with a squelching pop and revealed her fist sized hanging balls.

"Hope you're ready for this fat fuckin' load, Linz," she said, shaking her bloated sack up and down by jerking herself. Lindsay watched in silence, almost hypnotized by the rhythmic bouncing balls.

Alexandra let it go back between Lindsay's plump lips and grabbed her by the head, pulling her in. She felt the uvula against her tip and shook her head, "Not enough, baby, you still have another eight to go."

Lindsay felt a tear slide down her cheek and tried to relax under the immense pressure put on her skull. "Lemme in, babes," Alex said with a grunt, choking Lindsay with her huge dick, "Ugh...ugh, I feel it!"

Lindsay gulped and smacked her nose into Alexandra's smooth skin. Alex let out a groan and rolled her hips, massaging herself with Lindsay's gushy tonsils. "You fuckin' naughty girl," Alex praised, combing her hair with her fingers and then pulling it all up into a pony tail to hold onto. "I'm in love," she said with a laugh. Lindsay struggled to breathe and Alex pulled her head back until she coughed, splattering Alex's shaft in a thick glob. "Mm, so nasty," she moaned, pushing everything in to the hilt.

"Not much time, baby girl," Alex pointed out. She held Lindsay up by her ponytail and rocked her thick meat back and forth into the famous celebrity. Gulping and slobbering, Lindsay was flooding the valley between her perfect boobs with spit, making a mess of her outfit.

"Yeaaah, suck my dick, girl," Alex swooned, polishing all eleven inches with Lindsay's sweet, sweet insides. "Can't believe this is happening," she blurted out. Alex leaned against the door and worked those wide hips against Lindsay's head.

Thud, thud, thud!

Alex's ass clapped the door and then her fat nuts splashed into Lindsay's coated neck.

Splurt, splurt, smack!

"You look like you found a much better drug, Linz," she mumbled, lost in her desire to pound this red head's throat.

Alexandra struggled to keep Lindsay secure with sweat building between her fingers and let her hair fall, gripping huge clumps in both hands.

"Ugh! UGH! Fucking. Take. That. Dick," Alex grumbled between gritting teeth. Lindsay sat quietly with a hand dipped into her panties, paying off her debt and about to explode into her silky underwear.

"Oh, my god," Alexandra said loudly, her head pushing against the door as hard as she could, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum, Linz," she groaned. Lindsay moaned around the eleven inch battering ram and came on her fingers. Alex looked down and watched her dick disappearing into Lindsay's body rapidly, unable to comprehend how she got Lindsay to suck it in the first place. She didn't care, she was gonna fuckin' bust her fat nut as far as she could into the perfect red-head.

"God, god, god! Ugh! Fuck! Oh, fuck. I hope you like to swallow, bitch," she grunted, pulling Lindsay in with a death grip.

Alexandra felt the world stop for a brief second and then Lindsay's eyes widened and her throat bulged as Alex exploded a fountain of hot lava into Lindsay's belly.

"Uuughh, god, you bitch!" Alex cried out, sending thick rapid torrents of splooge against Lindsay's insides. "Fucking. Suck. It," she groaned.

Splurt, splurt, SPLURT!

Lindsay slurped and gulped as fast as she could, letting Alex unload everything in smooth uninterrupted bursts. Alex rammed her hips against Lindsay until she felt the last drop leave her balls and held her against her body. The famous rich girl coughed loud and showered Alex's deflating bulge with her own load remnants.

Alex slumped against the door and ran her fingers through Lindsay's hair.

"You already know what I'm going to say," she said in between breaths. Alex pushed on her forehead and let her fall away from it with a gag.

"That I'm the best cock sucker ever?" Lindsay said quietly, "Yeah, I know."

Alexandra stepped up to Lindsay and let her dwindling meat rest on her face.

"Be back tomorrow."

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
TheNewcomerTheNewcomerover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Cooking up a second part to this. Wasn't sure if there was an audience, but there is!

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 6 years ago

I liked this, only wish it could've been longer!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Make Me Your Bitch! A rapper makes Britney Spears into his bitch.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Modern Family Futa Pt. 01 Claire gets help from Haley after she changes.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Futanari Breeding Agency Young futa making money for college by breeding older woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
3rd Chromosome: Golden Ticket Chloe turns down the Golden Ticket, but no is not an option.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories