Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan is in trouble yet again.
1.9k words
3.74
33k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

Officer Mike Miller pulled his police car to the curb and parked in the street in front of the jewelry store in West L.A. Several reporters and photographers were already crowded in front of the store. He turned off the car and stepped out and made his way to the door of the store. He was barraged with questions from reporters and photographers were busy snapping photos. All of them wanted to know if the latest celebrity rumor was true.

The door to the store was locked and the blinds were drawn. Mike tapped on the glass.

"Police," he called.

A security guard unlocked the door and let him in, locking the door again once Mike had entered. Besides Mike, there were three other individuals in the store, the owner of the store, the security guard and Lindsay Lohan, who was sitting in a chair by the door, clutching her purse, looking annoyed. She was wearing a low-cut red dress and three-inch heels.

"You have a name?" Mike said, looking at the clerk behind the desk.

"Tom Douglas," he replied. "I'm the owner of this store."

Mike turned to the security guard.

"Rick Naylor," said the guard, knowing that Mike wanted his name as well.

"You run this store on your own," Mike asked, turning back to Tom.

"That's right. And I employ Rick as a security guard."

"For a one-person shop?"

"I carry some expensive jewelry. And when I have multiple customers, I have to be careful, have backup if necessary."

"You closed up the store," Mike said.

"I had to. Once the press started showing up, there was no way I could handle customers and make sure that Miss Lohan didn't go anywhere."

"You have no right to hold me here," said Lindsay, speaking for the first time since Mike had entered. "I didn't do anything, and..."

"You stole a bracelet, young lady," said Tom. "I..."

"Hold it," said Mike, interrupting. "Speak to me, please. How did the press find out about this anyway?

"It's West L.A. Someone sees a celebrity pulled back into a store by security, the press is going to be called.

"Alright. Let's find out what happened now. Mr. Douglas, you go first."

"I was showing Miss Lohan a gold bracelet," said Tom. "A three-thousand dollar gold bracelet. I stepped away to take a phone call, leaving the bracelet with her. I looked back, her hand was coming out of her purse, the bracelet was no longer on the counter and she was walking out the door."

"And what happened next?"

"I called for Rick to stop her."

"You weren't watching," Mike asked, turning to Rick.

"There've been very few issues while I've worked here. I was sitting reading a magazine."

"Okay, so Tom told you to stop her, what did you do?"

"I stood up and asked her to come back in the store. She ignored me and kept walking, so I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back in."

"She was out the door already, then?"

"Yes, sir."

"You saw her take the bracelet," Mike said, returning to Tom.

"Like I said, I saw her removing her hand from her purse and the bracelet was gone. She was the only customer in the store."

Mike pondered for a moment and then turned to Lindsay.

"Okay, Miss Lohan. Your turn. Tell me your side of the story."

"There's nothing to tell," she replied, brushing back her blonde hair. "He took the bracelet with him when he went to answer the phone."

"And then randomly decided to accuse you of stealing it?"

Lindsay shrugged.

"Mr. Douglas," said Mike, "any chance at all that she's right and you made a mistake."

"None at all. The bracelet is nowhere near the phone, there's nowhere I would have put it besides back in the case, and it clearly isn't there."

"You have security cameras. They record to an in-house location?"

"Yes. The footage can be viewed in the back room."

Mike nodded and turned back to Lindsay.

"Ok, Miss Lohan, here's what's going to happen. I'd like permission to search your purse, please."

Lindsay clutched the purse tighter to her.

"I don't think I'm comfortable with that," she said.

"Well," said Mike, "I can go view the footage from the security cameras. If it shows what Mr. Douglas seems to think it will show, I'll have probable cause to search without your consent. Worst case scenario, we wait here for another hour while a warrant gets over here and I end up searching your bag anyway."

Lindsay remained silent for a moment.

"So I really don't have a choice?"

"For a while, you do, but within an hour, I'm going to be allowed to search that bag one way or another."

She sighed and held the purse out for him.

"Miss Lohan, I need a verbal confirmation. Are you allowing me to search our purse?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

Mike opened the purse and pushed aside some lipstick, a compact and some mascara. Then from the bag, he pulled a gold bracelet. He held it up to show Tom.

"Is this the bracelet," he asked.

Tom nodded.

"Yes sir," he said. That tag around it is my standard price tag."

"I'm afraid I need to keep this as evidence for the time being."

He placed the bracelet in his pocket and turned back to Lindsay.

"Miss Lohan, I need you to stand up, please. Turn and face the wall."

Lindsay did as she was asked, her eyes showing signs of fear. Mike pulled her arms behind her back and locked a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

"Lindsay Lohan, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say can be used against you. You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you. Do you understand?"

Lindsay nodded, hanging her head.

"Please don't take me out in front of all those reporters," she said, tugging her wrists against the handcuffs."

"Miss Lohan, they're not going anywhere until they learn something one way or the other. I can't delay this because you're afraid of some bad publicity."

"But, I..."

"It's not like this is a first time for you anyway," Mike said.

He took her by the arm and led her to the door. He hung her purse over her shoulder. She hung her head as he led her out the door. Reporters were flashing photos and calling out for a comment from her, but she gave no response. Mike led her to the police car and assisted her into the backseat. He reached across her and buckled her seatbelt. He closed her in the car and got into the driver's seat and turned on the lights and siren.

***

At the county jail, Mike led Lindsay into the women's side. Another male officer was on duty.

"So, Lindsay Lohan again," the other officer said. "We might as well just reserve a cell for her use only."

Lindsay sneered at him.

"It's almost quitting time, for you," said Mike. "I'll take care of this."

"Have fun," said the officer, leaving the area.

"Look," said Lindsay, turning to face Mike, "maybe you could just forget about this. I didn't get anywhere with the bracelet, I got stopped. Is there any way this can just be...forgotten. Please?

"Afraid not," said Mike, removing her handcuffs. He handed her an orange shirt and matching pants. "Change clothes, please."

She reached for his handcuffs and locked them back around her wrists, in front of her body. She put her hands onto his crotch.

"Are you sure I can't convince you to let me go," she said. She leaned in, standing on her toes and kissed him on the lips.

"Lindsay," said Mike, "this is..."

"Why don't you take me to a cell and I'll try to convince you?"

She smiled at him seductively.

He took the jail uniform he had given her and then took her by the shoulders and led her down the hall and into a cell block. The cells had solid doors with one barred window.

"These cells aren't like the last time I was here," she said. "I'm used to the doors being all barred."

"These cells are private," Mike said. "For inmates receiving conjugal visits."

"Sounds hot. I've never had conjugal visit sex before."

"You're not having it today either. Today, you're having 'fuck your way out of jail sex.'"

"Sounds even hotter. I'm under more pressure to perform."

He led her into one of the cells and clanged the door shut with them inside. He unlocked the handcuffs and slid her dress off of her body. She wore no bra, only a pair of red thong panties. She flashed her seductive smile as he locked the handcuffs back around her wrists. She sat down on the bed, her hands in her lap.

He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off and then took his pants off, letting them fall to the floor, sliding his boxers down with them. He was rock hard and his cock protruded out towards Lindsay. He slid his shoes and socks off and walked towards Lindsay.

She laid herself down on the bed, her hands stretched up above her head. Mike pulled her panties away from her waist and stared at her naked body. He climbed on top of her and slid himself into her. She wrapped her arms around him, the metal of the handcuffs clinging as she tugged at her arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him to her as he began bouncing on top of her. His hands cupped around her breasts as he kissed her neck, her head thrown back in pleasure

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly and deeply. "YESSS!"

She felt his cock banging against the insides of her pussy, her nails digging into his back, involuntarily tugging her arms against the cuffs. She loved everything about it as the pleasure rushed through her body, felling thrust after thrust from Mike's pelvis bang against her. She pulled him in closer, kissing his lips and sliding her tongue into his mouth. She felt herself explode, climaxing, the lips of her pussy tightening around Mike's cock as her breathing grew deeper and her moans grew louder.

She arched her back, thrusting back against him, her cuffed hands holding her neck to her, her lips against his.

"Keep going," she cried in pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck me like a dirty little street whore."

Even she couldn't believe her words. What had started as sex to get out of jail had turned into the best sex she could ever remember having. She felt filthy and she loved it.

"DEEPER! HARDER!" she cried, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist.

She felt herself explode again. Then, with a final deep thrust, Mike exploded inside of her and she felt his fluids rush through her body.

He collapsed next to her on the bed. Her breathing was still deep and erratic and she rubbed her clitoris with her hands to prolong the pleasure.

He unlocked her handcuffs and stood up. He handed her her panties and her dress

"You're free to go," he told her.

She smiled as she got dressed.

"Anytime you feel like coming over to my place," she said. "I'll gladly be your own personal prisoner."

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers