Lindsay Loves to be Licked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of my tongue circling and swabbing over her clit, coupled with my hands kneading her breasts and pulling on her nipples had her moaning and speaking unintelligibly. I dipped my tongue inside her a few times to capture more of her divine taste, and then increased suction on and around her engorged bud, occasionally running my tongue across it.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Lindsay shouted. "Oh fuck yes, so close, mmm, so fucking close!"

As she continued to speak and moan I brought my left hand down and inserted first one, then a second finger past her slippery entrance.

"Oh fuuuccckkkk...," she groaned loudly as she pushed her ass down further into the cushion.

Turning them so one was above the other, I then spread my fingers as far apart as possible in a 'V', given their confines, and began moving them slowly in and out of her.

"Holy fuck!" Lindsay shouted as her head shot up and looked down at my face as my fingers rubbed both the top and bottom of her channel with increasing pressure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you going to make me cum!" she practically yelled at me as I smiled back up at her with my eyes, given how busy my mouth was.

Her hands went to my head, pushing me firmly into her ever-dampening pussy. The words delicious, succulent, ambrosial, etc., don't come close to describing just how wonderful Lindsay tasted as she sat on the precipice, and finally fell over the edge into her own orgasmic bliss.

Her, "I'm cumming! God, I'm fucking cumming right now!" was followed by her throwing her upper body back into the couch, legs clamped tightly against my head, her entire body shuddering as I held my fingers deeply inside her.

"No more, please no more," she cried out as she grabbed my left wrist while pushing my head away.

I would have moved away quicker had she released my head from between her knees, lightly rubbing my right hand up, down, and across her tight, quivering stomach.

Once her legs finally flopped open, I drew in a couple of breaths and then moved up and began kissing her, rubbing my wet face over hers, tongue fucking her mouth as she moaned into mine.

As we started to break away she gently held my head as she began licking her juices from my face.

"I think you like that," she said looking at me, once she'd finished. "Tasting myself on you and sharing it is the least I can do after what you've done for me today."

I just smiled at her as she flopped back on the couch, sighing loudly. I reached over and placed her panties and jeans next to her as I stood, reached for my shirt and put it on. I also had long ago noticed the boner in my pants and how it needed adjusting into a more comfortable position, which I did.

In short order we had both dressed while no words were spoken. Soon Lindsay was gathering the baby and his things.

"Don't feel as if you have to leave, you still have half a day. And if you need to run some errands, that's fine too," I told her.

"Thanks, but no," she replied. "I'm going home and think about this, revel in it, if you will. But don't worry, I don't feel the least bit guilty with what we've done, and I hope you don't either."

"No, I'm fine, really," I said.

"Sorry I can't do more for you at this time," Lindsay said as she looked down towards my crotch for a moment, before looking back up. "Trust me, there will come a time where this will be more equal. Today just isn't that day, do you understand?"

I walked over and gently hugged her, "Lindsay, seriously, don't give it another thought. If you've had discussions with Amanda on this subject, as you indicated earlier, you already know I thoroughly enjoy doing what we just did. And I would love to assist you again, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I'm certain I'll be calling on you again. I love giving myself like that, and can't believe how much I missed a man who knows what a woman wants and needs. Thank you again. Now, I should go."

She paused as I helped her to the door, set the carrier down and threw her arms around me, and kissed me as passionately as she ever had to that point. Then, without a word between us, opened the door and she left with child in hand.

Part of me wanted to run into the bedroom, strip, and relieve myself. But I calmly found other distractions, including a little work for the company that employed me. No, I was going to use a little self control, something I hadn't done when it came to Lindsay's request, and not engage in self-pleasure. It wasn't easy, to be sure, but I knew Amanda would be home the next day, and I'd certainly be as ready as ever for her.

First, I needed to get through Thursday's babysitting session. Somewhat surprisingly, everything went well. Lindsay's husband didn't slug me that morning, and in fact was friendlier than usual, and Lindsay herself was cordial when she came by later in the day. And other than smiling more than I'd seen in the past, she didn't mention anything about the previous day, nor did we touch in any way. It wasn't as if either of us was avoiding the subject, or were uncomfortable in the presence of the other, we just kept to our normal routine. After Lindsay left the rest of the afternoon went agonizingly slowly, until finally I heard Amanda pull into the driveway. I greeted her at the door, and after a 'welcome home' kiss, took her travel bag to the bedroom.

"You look and smell great," Amanda said as she followed me into the room.

"Well, thanks," I replied. "I had a shower earlier hoping you'd be back before dark. And it's good to see you, all looking like the sexy traveler. Want to play pilot and flight attendant? I'll let you hold my joystick."

Walking over to me Amanda reaches down and gently grasps my cock through my pants. "Mmmm, this is MY joystick," she purrs. "Let me get cleaned up and I'll take you on a trip around the world."

By the time she returned I was laying on the sheets with my cock pointing to the ceiling, and I could feel some on my precum trickling down the underside of my shaft.

"Oh my, is that for me?" Amanda asked as she crawled onto the bed and between my legs. "Appears someone may have missed me while I was gone," she continued before sticking out her tongue and lapping at my cock like a kitten.

"Mmmm, that's nice," I replied as I relaxed on the bed, letting her have her way with me. For the moment.

Amanda was licking and kissing my shaft, alternately rubbing it all over her face and occasionally licking and sucking on my balls. She was one of the best at this, and would get quite wet performing oral on me, she loved it that much. But as great as it felt, I wanted to prolong our session because I knew she'd be a little travel weary and tonight would not be a marathon evening, so I asked her to switch places. She was more than eager.

Once comfortably on her back I began to kiss the insides of her knees, and slowly working my way up between her thighs, licking and nipping at her skin as I went. She smelled wonderful, and I marveled at both the smoothness and softness of her skin. If there's a softer place than the inside of a woman's thighs, I've yet to find it. Once I'd reached her fragrant center, I found her to be as wet as I knew she would be. I delighted in her essence, and drank from her teeming oasis.

"Oh god, you do that so well," Amanda moaned as she grasped at the sheets, "have you been practicing?"

"What?" I nearly shouted as I removed my mouth from her sex and looked up from between her thighs.

12