Lindsay's Surprise

Story Info
Brother and sister tag-team unsuspecting classmate.
2.1k words
4.06
133.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of summer classes, a scorching, bloody hot June afternoon, and Lindsay found herself in a large hall, in the middle of some hundred and fifty or so students. It was summer, and she was at home, so she was taking a couple classes at the local community college. The professor droned through the syllabus, reading the damn thing to the students. Hipsters and nerds alike were falling asleep. A paper airplane lazily floated through the hot humid air. Everyone was sweating.

The girl sitting next to Lindsay started talking, and Lindsay turned in her seat and looked at her. She was sitting next to a guy. They looked like cousins. She started talking to the girl. They were both really hot, sweating. Lindsay started feeling a little uncomfortable, as she was wearing a thin white tank top over a lacy white bra, which her sweat had made clearly visible. She felt as though she was being stared at, although the idea that the person staring was, in fact, lusting after her, made her warm up even more, almost too much, but it had also suddenly made her pussy come to life, and she soaked the thong she was wearing beneath her little black skirt.

"Why doesn't someone turn on the fucking air conditioning already?" the girl next to Lindsay said out loud. People around them were in agreement, but the professor, way down in front, gave no notice that he even realized people were talking in his class. He continued with the reading of the syllabus. "It's too fucking hot in here," the girl said. "Do you wanna get out of here? He's just gonna read the fucking syllabus. I can fucking read. I want to get high, let's go."

Lindsay's ears perked up. She didn't want to be in class either. Almost as if the girl knew, she said: "hey, what's your name?"

"I'm Lindsay."

"I'm Amber. Wanna get out of here, get high, watch a movie or something? My brother here has some amazing pot," she said, leaning very close to Lindsay's ear and whispering.

"I'm Logan," Amber's brother said. "We're gonna blow this joint, wanna come?"

"I'd love to," Lindsay said. They stood up and got out of the auditorium. It was just as hot outside. Logan and Amber led Lindsay to Logan's car, an old convertible, the top already down, and they hopped in, Logan in the driver's seat, and Amber and Lindsay sat in the back seat.

Logan pulled back out of the parking spot, and stopped, as Amber lit up a joint, and then Logan took off, flying out of the parking lot, tires squealing on the pavement as he turned onto the road in front of the community college. He drove through red lights and in between cars, twenty, thirty miles over the speed limit, and Lindsay knew right away that all of this had been a terrible mistake. She had been sweating in class, but now she had broken out in a cold sweat. Amber handed her the joint and she took a big, long hit from it, but that only served to further her paranoia.

The second hit, however, helped her calm down a bit.

And the third hit absolutely knocked her out. It had, after all, been a while since the last time she had gotten high, and this tasted like amazingly good weed. Before she even really knew it, the car was parked in the back of an apartment complex and Logan and Amber were helping her out of the car. "Hey, c'mon, let's go inside and watch a movie, this is our apartment."

Lindsay let herself be led inside. She was already high as a kite, and Logan was packing a bowl of fresh marijuana. Logan and Amber were sitting on either side of her on an old, comfortable sofa, facing a large television.

Amber took care of turning on the DVD and the TV and Lindsay looked at the stack of DVD boxes next to the TV. Most of it, she realized, was porn, and she started giggling uncontrollably, and the pipe was lit, and she took another hit, and found she said "yes" when Amber asked her if she wanted to watch this fun movie, holding the box in front of her, the name clearly saying: "All Tied Up", the buxom young girl on the front clearly naked, her hands bound behind her back, hair all tousled and eyes closed, head back. Lindsay looked back and forth between Logan and Amber, and Logan handed her the smoking bowl, and she took another hit, felt herself lift off, and then the movie started, but Lindsay was suddenly more interested in the things going on in her immediate vicinity, on the sofa, and she missed what happened next in the movie.

Lindsay became intensely aware of Logan and Amber on each side of her, mostly because they each hand a hand on the closest of her thighs, which were bare, because she was in semi-short black skirt, one that was hemmed around her mid-thigh. She was wearing a tight, white little tank top over a visible lacy white bra.

Lindsay had been horny since class, since she felt that someone was checking her out, checking out her lacy white bra, and lusting, and she had had no idea that it was the girl sitting next to her! And her brother! Together!

Amber suddenly locked her lips with Lindsay's, and reached up her skirt even more, and Lindsay melted into her, kissing back, letting Amber slide her tongue into her mouth, gently, slowly, opening her mouth with her tongue and then slowly exploring inward.

Suddenly, Lindsay felt Logan's hand on her thigh, and then his other hand, gently opening her legs and reaching up, her inner thigh, and then finding her thong, soaked, and he quickly tore it off her, pulling it hard and fast down her legs, which shocked her, momentarily, away from Amber's kissing, but then Amber pulled away and turned to her brother, who presented his sister with Lindsay's thong, holding it out for her, and then Amber leaned forward, take a deep breath with her face buried in the crotch of Lindsay's thong, and then came away, looked at Lindsay, and kissed her again, and Lindsay could taste her pussy juices on Amber's tongue, and melted again, and suddenly, found her arms being grabbed by Logan, and pulled behind her, and then her wrists were bound together behind her, some type of cloth, not handcuffs, but very tightly, and she could not pull them free at all.

"Mmm, thank you brother," Amber said. Logan stood in front of her as she sat on the sofa. She looked up at him.

"You're not going to scream, are you?" he asked her as Amber sauntered off.

"I'll be right back," Amber said, blowing Lindsay a kiss. She turned and walked away, down the hall, shedding her tee shirt and shorts as she went.

Lindsay looked back at Logan. He repeated the question. Lindsay could see the growing bulge in his shorts.

"I'll only scream if you fuck me hard enough," she said.

"I heard that!" Amber yelled from down the hall. She ran into the room a moment later, holding a inch and a half thick, ten inch long cylindrical object. "It vibrates," she said. Logan dropped his pants and boxers, revealing his erection to Lindsay, and she was shocked to see it was nearly as long as the vibrator Amber was holding! He sat down in the middle of the sofa after peeling off his tee shirt, and he and Amber put Lindsay on his lap, facing away from him, legs spread, skirt pulled up, his hot hard cock between her legs but not inside her, just rubbing against her lips. Logan grabbed her thin shirt and ripped it easily, twice, tearing it off her, leaving her in just her bra. Amber was holding a smoking joint, and she puffed on it a few times before sticking it in Lindsay's mouth. Lindsay closed her eyes and her mouth and started puffing in, and she felt Logan feeling her up, harshly, squeezing her tits a little too hard. Amber took the joint from Lindsay, puffed on it, then handed it to Logan, who started puffing it. Amber got on her knees on the carpet in front of Lindsay, right between her spread legs, her hot cunt rubbing against Logan's hot member. She felt the cold plastic touch her clit, vibrating wonderfully, and she achieved lift-off. Before she knew it, though, she was brought back to the sofa by Amber's shoving the ten inch rod swiftly inside her pussy! Lindsay managed not to cry out.

"That's not hard enough, is it, slut?" Amber demanded, sliding it out, the vibrations spreading rapidly through Lindsay's body.

She drove it into her again, all the way this time, and Lindsay let out a whimper.

Amber slid it in and out of her a few more times, and pretty soon Lindsay got lost in the heavy vibrations of the huge rod and started cumming hard, her pussy clenching around the vibrator, but still she only whimpered her orgasm, doing her best to hold in her screams.

Amber knew a challenge when she saw one. She took one of Logan's hands off Lindsay's tit and brought it down to the vibrator, and he took it and started sliding it fast, in and out of Lindsay's dripping cunt.

"Hey Lindsay," Amber said, "wanna watch me suck my brother's cock?"

Lindsay could only nod, and Amber took her brother's cock and started sucking on the head. Lindsay watched the display and as Amber took more into her mouth, she came again from Logan ramming the vibrating rod into her. Suddenly, Logan took it out of her, leaving her pussy gaping. She gasped, cried out just a bit, but nowhere near a scream, which is what Amber wanted.

Amber looked up at Lindsay and her brother, idly jerking her brother off, and said: "Logan, there's only one thing to do now."

Logan nodded his agreement, and grabbed Lindsay bodily and tossed her off him, and she fell in a heap on the sofa next to him. He grabbed her again, roughly tossed her across the sofa again, managing to get one of her legs to stay across his lap, and then picked her up again and straightened her out on his lap, straddling him. Lindsay's head hurt, she had definitely hit it a couple times on the armrests. She hadn't been able to catch herself at all with her hands behind her back. Logan didn't seem to care, though. He had his big cock in his hand and was guiding the head to her gaping pussy, and she was only too eager to take it in. Her ass was being slapped by Amber, and she squealed, partly because it hurt and partly because she felt each slap tingle in her pussy, which made her take in a little more of Amber's brother. When she had taken in all of his cock, she let out a moan, and ground herself against him, rode him slowly, enjoying the feel of a real hot big cock inside her for the first time in too long. Suddenly, behind her, she felt heavy vibrations on her tight buttcheeks, and her cheeks being spread, and the vibrator, wet from her own cum, slid the first inch into her ass.

She screamed, then, when Amber got it all the way inside her, and turned it on. The vibe had a large round bottom to it, which Amber held in one hand while she felt up Lindsay from behind with the other. Logan had grabbed her by the hips, and started moving her small body up and down on his cock, and Amber pressed against her back, holding that rod in her ass, and soon they had a violent rhythm, rocking Lindsay's world, filling her holes with each hard downward thrust, the next drive more powerful than the last. She started cumming uncontrollably, powerfully, cumming from somewhere inside she never knew existed, and she screamed again, over and over and over again, and she felt Logan's cock growing within her. She wanted to tell him not to cum inside her, but she couldn't say anything at all, so intense was her orgasm. Besides, even if she told him not too, she knew he would anyway, he was using her as his fuckdoll, and she was thoroughly enjoying it, she wondered briefly in her orgasm if he ever fucked his sister like that, and then another orgasm exploded within her first orgasm, and she could feel Logan's cock filling her cunt with its thick, hot, white cum.