Lindsey's Encounter with the Law

Story Info
Woman pulled over for speeding and gets out of a ticket.
2.1k words
27k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GScreen
GScreen
1 Followers

I'm Lance Spurt and had been a Deputy Sheriff for twenty years now. I'm fifty-five years old and married to Jennifer. Sex is great but she's a little vanilla when it comes to being kinky.

It's now Friday afternoon and I have my squad car parked in a discreet location off a two-lane country road. I'm out to catch any speeders and so far my day had been boring.

Ten minutes had passed and I almost fell asleep from the boredom. Just as my eyes closed my radar went off. A white Mustang hardtop raced past me by the road. This car was doing twenty miles over the speed limit. So I turned on my flashing lights and went into pursuit after this speeder.

The Mustang pulled off to the shoulder and I pulled in behind it.

I got out of my car with my ticket booth in hand and walked up to the driver's door of the Mustang. The driver's window rolled down.

I glanced at the driver and saw it was a drop dead gorgeous woman with blonde hair. Fucking sexy! I thought.

"Did I do something wrong?" said the female driver.

"Yes ma-am. You were speeding. Twenty miles over the posted limit."

"I'm sorry about that. Can you just give me a warning?"

"I can't do that," I said opening up my ticket book. "Can I have your driver's license?" The female reached over and opened up her purse that was on the passenger seat.

She reached inside and removed her driver's license. She handed it to me and I could sense from those beautiful blue eyes, that she might cry any minute.

I looked at her license and saw her name was Lindsey and was forty-five years old.

"Please officer. Can I just get a warning? I really can't afford the fine and the points might have them taking away my license," she pleaded with the saddest puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know."

"Please, please, please. I'll do anything you want to forget all this," she said the looked at me. "Anything you want," she added but now she had this seductive look in her eyes.

"Yeah, if I do "anything" then you'll be running to the media tomorrow and I'll be fired," I said but inside I really wanted to experience her "anything" proposal.

"I wont' do that, I promise," she said with sincerity in her eyes.

I watched while she slowly ran the tip of her tongue slowly her lips.

"Follow me," I said caving in to my cock that started to stir in my pants. "Don't get away as I still have your tag number and when I catch you I'll add another fine to your ticket."

"I won't," she said and looked sincere.

I decided to take a chance so I walked back to my squad car got in and pulled back on the road.

I saw in my rearview mirror that she was following me.

A little down the road I made a right turn own a dirt road. Lindsey followed in her Mustang. I smiled and knew I would have some fun with this hot babe.

We drove down the dirt road and I stopped in a clearing. This was a secluded place and I knew we wouldn't be disturbed.

I turned off my squad car and got out.

Lindsey turned off her Mustang and got out.

I walked over to her and glanced her over. She wore a black tee shirt and I could tell she didn't have on a bra. She wore white cut-off jeans and sandals on her bare feet. My cock started to stir in my trousers.

I grabbed her right arm and walked her over to the trunk of my squad car. "Remove your clothes," I ordered.

Lindsey smiled and removed her tee shirt and set it on the trunk.

I looked at her perky C-cup tits with nipple piercing. "Nice tits," I said.

She gave me a "Thank You" smile.

"Remove your shorts," I said. Lindsey unzipped her short and slowly slid them down to her ankles. She stepped out of her sandals then out of her shorts. I loved the sight of her shaved pussy.

She placed her shorts and sandals on the trunk.

"My panties?"

"Yes."

Lindsey slowly removed her g-string panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and was now bare ass naked in front of me.

"Turn around," I ordered.

Lindsey turned around.

"Place your hands behind your back."

"Why?"

"Because I fucking said so," I said with a tone of authority.

Lindsey got a hint of a smile when she turned around and placed her hands behind her back.

I removed my handcuffs from my belt and handcuffed her hands behind her back.

I walked her to the trunk and bent her over slamming her face on the trunk. Not too hard but hard enough for her to know I was in charge.

"Spread your legs," I said while I I removed my nightstick off my belt.

Lindsey obeyed and spread her legs apart.

I took my nightstick and placed the tip of it between her legs. I pushed the tip upward to the lips of her shaved pussy. I patted her pussy lips with the tip of my nightstick.

Lindsey moaned.

I patted her pussy a few times and heard the hint of a sloshing sound. I knew Lindsey was getting wet and turned on.

I removed my nightstick and licked the tip of it. And yes, I could taste a hint of pussy juice so I knew she was wet.

I put my nightstick back on my belt.

I removed my uniform and I saw soon bare ass naked.

"Fuck me deputy. I've been a bad girl and I need to be fucked for my punishment," said Lindsey while she wiggled her ass cheeks at me as her invitation.

My cock was now a hard six inches and wanted her pussy in the worst way.

"First I want you on your knees," I said.

Lindsey smiled, as she knew what that meant. She got up off the trunk of my car turned around and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Nice blonde pubic hairs," she said.

"First I've seen."

"Lick my balls."

Lindsey obeyed and leaned in and ran the tip of her tongue all over my tight ball sack.

"Feels good," I said and loved the feeling of her tongue all over my balls.

Lindsey stopped licking my balls and slowly ran the tip of her tongue up the hard shaft of my cock.

Her tongue arrived at the head of my cock. She ran her tongue all around the head of my cock like she was licking an ice cream cone. "You're good," I said.

"That's because I love cock," said Lindsey.

She licked the head of my cock for a few seconds then opened her mouth and placed it over the head. She started sucking on the head of my cock like it was a Popsicle. Her warm mouth on the head of my cock felt great.

After some wonderful seconds of her sucking on the head of my cock, Lindsey moved her mouth down and it wasn't long before she had my entire cock in her mouth. Her nose was pressed into my blonde pubic hairs.

I grabbed the side of her blonde hair and started fucking her mouth. Lindsey moaned with a mouthful of hard cock.

"Yes, Lindsey. Suck my cock, suck my cock, suck my cock," I moaned out while her head bobbed up and down with a mouthful of cock.

I knew that if I kept this up I would be blowing my load into her mouth. I wasn't ready for that right now. So I pulled her head off my cock. "Get up."

She stood up.

I grabbed her left arm, spun her around and bent her over and slammed her tits and face back down on the trunk of my squad car.

Lindsey smiled, as she loved this so far.

I got on my knees and looked at her sweet ass cheeks. They were a little chubby and that's the way I liked them. More meat to love! I always thought. I leaned in and ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crack of Lindsey's ass.

"I love that," she moaned out.

Up and down the tip of my tongue went on her ass crack.

After a few seconds of that I stuck my tongue into her ass crack and I hit my prize. I arrived at her asshole.

"Please lick my ass," moaned out Lindsey.

I spread her ass cheeks apart and ran the tip of my tongue all around her asshole.

"Yes, yes, I love having my asshole licked," moaned Lindsey.

She pushed her ass into my face while I licked her asshole. "Lick it, lick it, lick it," she moaned out.

After a few more seconds of licking her asshole I stood up. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down the slit of her wet pussy.

"Fuck my pussy," moaned out Lindsey.

The tip of my cock found her pussy opening. I didn't waste any time and shoved my entire cock into her cunt. Her pussy was so wet it wasn't a problem sliding all the way inside.

"That's what I need," she moaned out. "I need to be fucked!"

I grabbed the sides of her hips and I started pumping her - slowly at first.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned out in rhythm with my pumping.

I picked up my pace and my crotch was now slapping against her ass cheeks. It was sweet music to my ears.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried out in rhythm to my crotch slapping against her ass cheeks.

After a few minutes of me pounding her it happened. Lindsey stood up on her toes. Her legs started to tremble. "FFFUUUCCCKKK!" she yelled out having a leg trembling orgasm.

I just kept on slapping my crotch against her ass cheeks not missing a beat.

Her legs stopped trembling when her orgasm subsided and she was back on the bottom of her feet.

I kept on slapping my crotch against her ass cheeks and Lindsey was moaning. Plus she was now sweaty from being fucked.

Then a few minutes passed. Lindsey again stood up on her toes. Her legs trembled again. "YYYEEESSSS!" she yelled out having another orgasm.

I pumped her faster and faster.

"FFFFUUUCCCKKKK MMMEEEE!" she yelled out having a third leg trembling orgasm. After her orgasm subsided I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

Lindsey obeyed and got up off the trunk of my car. She turned around and dropped to her knees.

She knew exactly what her job was next. She opened her mouth and I put the head of my cock inside. She only sucked on the meat of my cock.

"That's what I need," I moaned.

Lindsey smiled at me with her eyes since she couldn't speak.

After a few seconds..."I'm going to cum," I cried out.

Lindsey tightened her mouth and created a seal. She anxiously waited. Then she felt the head of my cock swelled up. She knew what was going to happen next as she's been in this situation before. She couldn't wait.

"AHHHHH!" I cried out when the first globe of my cum spurted out of my cock into her mouth. She kept that tight seal around the head. Glob after glob of my cum spurted out of my cock into Lindsey's mouth. I was done.

"Swallow the evidence," I said while I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

Lindsey swallowed my cum. "Mmmm," I love cum," she said with a smile.

"You're now vindicated from speeding," I said. "Stand up."

Lindsey stood up.

"Turn around."

She turned around and I removed the handcuffs off her arms.

"You're free to go. But, if catch you speeding again, the punishment will be a little more severe," I said with a tone of authority.

"Promise?" she said with a smirk that told me I might be seeing her again.

"Promise," I said and I started to get dressed.

Lindsey got dressed.

It wasn't long before we were both in our cars and driving down the dirt road.

We pulled out cars on the country road and drove away.

She for now was driving the speed limit, but I had this hunch we would meet again.

THE END (for now)

GScreen
GScreen
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Through the Window An older man caring for his dying wife meets a sexy neighbor.in Mature
Fill 'Er Up Sweet bonus from his busty boss on the last day of work.in Mature
Back from Maternity Leave Joan returns to work and gets gangbanged by her colleagues.in Mature
Keeping the Neighbors Ch. 01 A mother and daughter are taken in by a kindly neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fluffer in Training Ch. 01 A naive young girl takes an interesting new job.in First Time
More Stories