The Lindy Series Ep. 05: Lindy's Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Hiking in the Woods

The sun rose the following morning and both women found the camper to be a bit cramped to both dress at the same time. Lindy decided to let Clara get dressed first since Clara wanted to bring the Hibachi outside and get some breakfast started.

It was late morning by the time the ladies had cleaned up after breakfast and Lindy was eager to start their hike into the woods. Clara readied medical fanny packs for each of them and made sure their backpacks had plenty of food and water.

Clara wore the long jeans and cotton shirt she'd brought as a spare due to the rather wet and spontaneous encounter she'd had with Lindy in the truck on their way to the campgrounds the day before. Lindy wore the same jean shorts, but also wore her spare light cotton shirt as it was shaping up to be a warm day. Both ladies, however, were also sporting white baseball caps with ponytails hanging out the back.

Clara and Lindy were both enjoying the sun, breeze and fresh air offered by the venue and stopped only a few times to catch their breath as a result of steep hills. Both women had been steadily drinking water the entire hike and by midday, their bladders were getting full.

As they started back for the camper, Lindy gently put her hand on her crotch.

"You ok Lindy?" Clara inquired.

"Just need to pee is all," Lindy replied, "Is it safe to pee here?"

Clara looked around for other hikers then studied the ground for a moment checking for Poison Ivy or anything else that might present a problem.

"Looks safe to me, but then I can pee standing. Can you?"

Lindy laughed, "Only if I want to soak my legs and shoes!"

Both women laughed and Lindy squatted, pushed the leg of her shorts open, then pulled gusset of her panties aside. Clara couldn't help but stare at Lindy's marvelous womanhood that danged from between the shapely outer lips of her vagina as she spread her legs in preparation to pee.

Lindy noticed Clara staring and reached down to playfully diddle her dangling clit, "See something you like?"

"Yes actually," Clara replied with a huge grin and winked.

From a sexual standpoint, Lindy and Clara had never done anything more than masturbate together, but as a result of the tender kiss and emotional evening prior, Clara ached to take things further. She pondered for a moment as Lindy squatted there.

"Well?" Lindy said with a bit of urgency, "I need to pee you know!"

"Can I..." Clara paused.

"Pee with me?" Lindy asked quizzically.

"No," Clara corrected, "more like...pee on you."

Lindy's eyes lit up, "Where would you like to pee on me?"

Clara responded lustfully, "That huge beefy clit you have!"

Lindy flashed Clara a wicked smile and spread her legs as wide as she could, exposing as much of her pussy as she could with her shorts still on. Lindy was visibly excited by the idea of Clara peeing on her clit, and it showed as her impressive womanhood began to swell.

The sight caught Clara's breath and her jaw dropped as she watched Lindy tease her clit into a massive purplish erection. Clara's penis came alive watching Lindy's clit swell, and once it was completely engorged, Clara unzipped her jeans, and slowly drew out her expanding member for Lindy to see. Lindy's clit was already aching and pressurizing her bladder as she watched Clara's penis swell until it was semi-erect and about 12" long.

Both women were horny and needed to pee, so they each were fixated on one another's erections. Lindy pressed on the base of her clit making it stick out even farther towards the ground. Clara was standing no more than six feet away but felt compelled to take a step closer.

Clara moaned as a lusty fantasy raced through her mind. In her mind's eye, she imagined Lindy standing, coming over to her, and rubbing the shiny purplish head of her clit up and down the pee hole of Clara's tingling glans. Clara bent slightly at the knees, grasped her semi-erect member, and aimed it at Lindy's throbbing clit as if trying to make her fantasy a reality.

It was then that Lindy's arousal and need to pee took control of her bladder. Without any warning, the pressure in Lindy's bladder increased substantially and she could feel the urine flood her urethra and race towards the ground.

"Oh Clara...I'm gonna pee!" Lindy exclaimed a strong golden stream shot down to the ground from beneath Lindy's enormous clit.

"Oh God Lindy, I want...I *need* to pee on you..." Clara breathed while lightly stroking the current length of her shaft.

Lindy's flow was steadily spraying the ground in front of her as she moaned from the near orgasmic pleasure she was feeling. Her eyes were locked on the head of Clara's penis as she bent her knees a little more and thrust her hips forward.

Clara began to whimper, "Baby, I gotta pee...I'm gonna pee on you..."

Lindy held her breath and her clit tingled, warning of an approaching climax. Before her, Clara was slowly stroking her semi-erect shaft as if to coax out her urine stream. Clara continued to whimper as she was lost in the intensely erotic sensation of her pee needing to be released.

"Oh God...it's coming soon Baby..." Clara said panting and focusing on Lindy's pee stream already soaking the ground.

"Pee on me Clara" Lindy moaned, still staring at the head of Clara's cock and feeling the growing need to cum.

Clara's expression became one of urgency as the muscles of her bladder released and she felt the torrent of urine fill her shaft.

"Fuck! It's coming out!" Clara cried as a thick surge of pee erupted from her glans and flew out to strike Lindy's clit with a loud wet splash.

"Oh...my God!" Lindy yelled as the sensation of Clara's pee splattering on her clit sent intense waves of pleasure up her spine.

Clara's expression changed to one of ecstasy which became reflected in Lindy's face as both women sensed the impending orgasm of the other. As Clara's flow continued, the urge to cum caused her semi-hard erection to continue swelling. As she peed, Clara could feel her cock swell and rise in her hand until it finally reached its full 15" length. As it swelled, the stream issuing from the tip slowly rose up Lindy's body and by the time Clara was fully erect, her thick stream was splashing on Lindy's right breast.

"Fuck baby...that's hot..." Clara whimpered knowing she was not far from orgasm.

Without a word, Lindy reached up and tore open her cotton shirt, exposing her bra covered breasts. In Clara's pre-orgasmic state, the sight of her pee cascading down and pattering on Lindy's sensuous breasts was too much and Clara started to cum.

Clara began stroking her urinating member more rapidly as her orgasm took her. Girly cum and pee mixed in her shaft as they both fought for release from the end of her cock. The steady stream from Clara had given way to large watery spurts that erupted from Clara's erection in a rhythm that matched the flexing of her shaft. Clara's mind was in ecstasy as she watched the thick blasts of pee laced with her cum fly out and splash on Lindy.

Clara's pee/cum lasted for only 10 seconds, but in that time, Lindy was soaked from head to toe and had started cumming. As she was showered by Clara's pee-gasm, Lindy's clit began flexing vigorously and Lindy came hard while continuing to press firmly at the base of her now well lubricated clit.

A few minutes later, both women had come down from their intense orgasms and Clara helped Lindy dry off as best she could. Not wanting to stay in wet clothes, the two ladies quickly made their way back to the warmth of the cozy camper to change and relax.

It was approaching evening and they were both very hungry. Clara cooked up the "big wieners" she brought and Lindy rummaged through the DVD's for something to watch on the portable player Clara had in the camper. She'd found a full season of Doctor Who, so as they fixing up their plates, Lindy put the first DVD and the two relaxed and watched several episodes.

As dusk approached, Lindy and Clara prepared the camper for the trip back home the next morning. Afterwards, they were exhausted, but happy and they settled in to sleep as they had done the night before, snuggled up on the bottom bunk.

Clara dozed and listened to Lindy breathe. Just before Lindy dropped off to sleep, Clara heard her whisper something. Tears welled up in Clara's eyes as she realized Lindy had whispered, "I love you."

12