The Lindy Series Ep. 03: Lindy's Secrets

Story Info
Lindy shares and Clara has a voyeuristic experience.
4.2k words
4.66
33.9k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWaters1
PTWaters1
93 Followers

*READER ADVISORY* - This story contains copious amounts of pee fetish content as well as many references to large clitorises, hermaphroditism, and large penises. Stop reading here if this does not appeal to you.

***

Episode 3 - Lindy's Secrets

Chapter 1: Lindy's Morning

It was Saturday morning, or "Caturday" as Lindy liked to call it since she had a profound love for all things feline. Helen joked around with her to times, saying that she really just liked anything to do with "pussy". Lindy got the joke but it was Helen's way of trying to find out if their mildly incestuous mutual masturbation sessions had in some way influenced Lindy's budding sexual orientation. She pushed the thought out of her head for the moment as she needed to get breakfast on the table and Lindy out of bed.

"Lindy!" she called, "Breakfast is ready, Sweetheart. And I need to talk to you about a few things."

Lindy awoke hearing Helen's voice. She stretched, rubbed her eyes, and looked at the light playing through the curtains through the window next to her bed. Then she looked at the large, widescreen TV on the opposite wall and looked forward to leveling her new character in her latest gaming obsession. Then her thoughts drifted to Clara, her new best friend and next door neighbor, which reminded her of the erotic weekend she'd had with Clara a week ago. She cupped her hand on her muff, smiled, and rolled out of bed.

"Be down in a minute, Mom!" Lindy called back while trying to stifle a yawn.

Lindy peeked out her window hoping to catch a glimpse of Clara, but alas, Clara was absent from her backyard pool area. Lindy giggled to herself knowing that, had Clara been out there, she'd have seen Lindy watching and surely given her a show. Such shows usually ended up with Lindy either soaking the window and floor next to her bed, or wetting the cement below if she remembered to open the window first.

Lindy didn't want to keep her Mom waiting, so she quickly peed in the upstairs bathroom, threw on a lightweight, sky blue bathrobe, and went down to the kitchen. There, she hugged her Mom tightly as she'd done every morning for years then sat down at the table. Helen, in her rather plush, flamingo pink, bathrobe, put a steaming plate of pancakes and eggs down in front of Lindy, and sat down at the opposite side of the round table.

"Good morning, Honey! How's your breakfast?" Helen inquired with a smile.

Lindy grinned, "Well, I've yet to taste it, but it smells good! Are you worried I won't like it, or do you have something else on your mind?"

Lindy had gotten very good at reading Helen. So much so, that even an out of place question would pique Lindy's curiosity. Looking at Helen's face, Lindy could tell there was something on her mind, and whatever it was causing her to look rather worried.

"Lindy," Helen paused, looking down, then back at Lindy with concern. "How much do you like Clara?"

Lindy's face took on a quizzical expression, "She's a very good friend and we have a lot of fun together. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I ask because I was thinking of you lately and wondered if you'd like to meet any of the boys from my office."

"I don't really like the idea of blind dates, Mom, but what does that have to do with Clara?" Lindy asked confused.

"Well...I didn't know if..." Helen stammered trying to get out the statement, "if Clara was your girlfriend."

Lindy giggled, "Well, she's a girl, and we're friends... so I guess you could say she's my girl-friend."

"Sweetie, "Helen's tone became more serious, "what I want to find out is, are you attracted to boys or girls?"

Lindy lost her grin and stared at Helen for a long moment. This gave Helen some pause and made her briefly feel guilty.

Helen loved men, but her love for Lindy had in some ways pushed the envelope of what most people would consider appropriate. When Lindy's parents were killed in the line of duty, Helen became her guardian and raised her as she would her own flesh and blood. Helen did everything she could to make sure Lindy grew up in a loving and stable environment. Her own lusty physical desires had led her into a somewhat awkward relationship with Lindy under the imagined auspices of teaching and nurturing her. It was necessary to make sure Lindy was comfortable with her sexuality. It was necessary that Lindy not be afraid to express it in an appropriate manner. It was necessary that Lindy know what love is, and that it wasn't related to sex or biology.

Helen felt she had accomplished all that, but was still somewhat guilty about how things with Lindy had played out over the last two years or so. While the beautiful stone bathroom Helen had constructed was a wonderful, safe, and easily maintained setting for both Helen's and Lindy's independently elicited "pee-gasms", as Lindy liked to call them, their rendezvous in the shower tended to give Helen mixed emotions. She loved sharing her orgasmic sessions with Lindy, but feared it might be pushing Lindy toward believing that she could only be loved and pleasured with other women. If Lindy was attracted to other women, Helen was fine with that, but she wanted Lindy to come to that decision on her own; not as a result of any outside influence. She was concerned that Lindy's autism could somehow affect her perception and resulting feelings about their lusty interludes.

Lindy finally grinned and spoke, "Yes, Mom, I think some men are very attractive, and not just because of their 'boy parts'. I love you and I know that to people who don't know us, what we sometimes do in the shower might seem inappropriate, but I have only told Clara."

Helen's eyes widened and she flushed, "Lindy! No one was supposed to know about that!"

Lindy blushed, "Mom, Clara doesn't judge either of us for it. Actually, Clara has her own secrets she doesn't share with just anyone."

Lindy's voice trailed off and she lowered her head as she realized she'd just opened the door for Helen to know everything about her 'rear window' voyeurism of Clara. This somewhat frustrated Lindy, but it also took the weight of secrecy off her shoulders.

Helen moved to sit next to Lindy. She took Lindy's hand and lifted her face, "Honey, whatever you tell me about Clara will stay with me. Whatever you've done with Clara has obviously not caused any harm, so please don't feel bad about telling me about Clara, ok?"

Lindy got up and paced near the table for a minute, trying to decide how to tell Helen about the last three months of erotic voyeurism, last weekend's orgasmic exploits, and most importantly, Clara's unique physiology. She stopped pacing and decided to start with the latter. Lindy squared her shoulders, clasped her hands behind her back, looked Helen directly in the eye, and announced matter-of-factly that Clara had a penis.

The look on Helen's face was priceless. She was very glad to hear Lindy liked masculine genitalia, but was caught off-guard finding out that the penis Lindy liked was attached to a woman. Helen opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Lindy decided to continue in hopes she was just at a loss for words.

"I found about four month ago when I saw her sunbathing in her backyard. The man who cleans her pool is very handsome and she obviously got excited watching him. Then, I saw a bulge in her bikini bottoms, and when she pulled her bottoms aside, out came a nice looking penis."

"Did she know you were watching?" Helen inquired, still somewhat unsettled.

"Well, no...not at first. But what she was doing with it was very arousing and well, you know what that does to me." Lindy said, slightly bowing her head. "I couldn't help touching myself, and well...I faded out and kinda came all over the window. It made enough noise to make Clara look up and see what I was doing." she said, starting to blush.

Helen and Lindy had talked on numerous occasions on the topic of sex and sexuality and Lindy knew the mechanics of how both the male and female bodies functioned. Helen was also aware that Lindy watched porn and knew about the broad diversity of sexual activity and physical variations that existed. Helen knew that, like herself, Lindy enjoyed watersports since it was an integrated, if somewhat involuntary, aspect of their own orgasms. What Helen didn't know is that Lindy also had a futanari fetish, specifically involving pee.

"So you saw Clara ejaculate, you got horny, and came on the window?" Helen said, stifling a grin.

"Well, yes and no," Lindy paused, "she peed while she was touching herself. That's when I got horny, diddled, and came all over the window. She heard that, saw me, and then she started cumming."

The questioning look on Helen's face told Lindy she needed to know more. Lindy decided to tell her everything.

Lindy sighed and continued, "Apparently I'm really turned on by a woman with a penis. I had no idea until I ran across some animated movies with female characters called 'futanari' who masturbated or had sex and came like boys. I mean, I've seen guys pee, but it wasn't until I saw a watersports video with a futanari peeing that I discovered the combination of a female body with a male penis made me really horny. So when I saw Clara peeing from her amazing erection, I just couldn't resist getting off while I was watching."

At this point, Helen found herself staring at Lindy and feeling slightly aroused. Helen's own watersport fetish definitely included getting off on watching men pee and then cum. Specifically, men with erections who could make pee fountains that sprayed high into the air. She liked seeing women pee, but she preferred the sight of a penis fountain.

Helen continued, "So when I was gone last weekend, you and Clara..."

"...did a lot of cleaning in my room," Lindy said sheepishly.

Helen was now mildly aroused and somewhat curious about Lindy's new fascination with hermaphrodites.

"Well, I am glad we got that out in the open. Would you be ok with showing me some of these movies you were talking about?"

Lindy nodded cheerfully and ran upstairs to her room. There she retrieved a flash drive that had been loaded with her collection of favorite futanari anime, all the she-male pee material she had found, and a few hermaphrodite videos Clara showed her last weekend. Lindy bounded back downstairs, turned on Helen's 80" 'Smart TV', found one of the USB ports on the back, and plugged in the flash drive. They both sat down on the plush 'L' shaped sofa and started sampling the movies.

Chapter 2: Clara's Morning

Clara stirred as her need to pee invaded her dreams. Clara also had a watersports fetish, so dreaming about Lindy cumming and peeing was extremely arousing. In her dream, Clara was lying on her bed and Lindy was kneeling, straddling her neck. Out from between the lips of Lindy's peachy mound, flared the fantastic clitoral erection that made Clara wild with lust. Clara was gently licking Lindy's throbbing, purplish womanhood, hoping it would soon make Lindy cum, causing her to soak Clara with her wet release.

Clara slept nude and had kicked off her covers, so back in the real world, Clara's circumcised and very feminine looking penis was being gently bathed in the warm sunlight from her window. Her currently flaccid member, in response to both the dream and the urgent need to pee, was quickly swelling.

Steadily, her penis increased in length, expanding first down along her thigh, then slowly rising and throbbing in time to her heartbeat. Soon, Clara was at full mast and her throbbing 15" erection was being held vertical by her tightly closed legs which also served to stimulate her sensitive muff.

Back in her dream, Clara continued to suck on Lindy's enormous clit. She slowly slid the entire 2" length of Lindy's beastly womanhood in and out of her mouth, running her tongue along the underside with each stroke. Her own erection was straining and she could feel the pressure of her bladder building at its base. Not wanting to soak Lindy, Clara rolled her hips, thus pointing her penis off the bed. Back in reality, Clara's body performed a similar maneuver...which was the only thing that saved her bed from being completely soaked in her morning pee.

In Clara's dream, things were hitting the point of no return. Lindy's clit started twitching in Clara's mouth which, in reality, broke the dam of Clara's aching bladder. Clara's skyward and now slightly askew erection, twitched, and released a sensual golden spray. The sprinkling stream gently showered the nearby wall and each drop made a soft pattering sound before running down and silently pooling collectively onto the carpet below.

Dream-wise, Clara was luxuriating in the warmth of Lindy's pee covering her neck and shoulders. The feeling of Lindy's huge clit twitching in her mouth gave her a lusty thrill which traveled down her spine and directly into her micturating member. The flow that travelled down the length of Clara's hardness created a delightful sensation and one that Clara enjoyed even without ejaculation. Clara loved the feeling of peeing and she was enjoying this one to the fullest.

A full minute went by before Clara's bladder was empty enough to stem the flow to a small, steady dribble, which hit her thigh, then pooled on the mattress against her leg. It was this feeling of wetness which brought reality into focus and snapped Clara out of her erotic slumber. With a gasp, Clara looked down and realized she'd wet the bed again. A few moments later, as she rose to leave the bed, she gasped again upon seeing the pee splattered wall, and a soaked carpet. Clara was faced with a mess to clean up, but was extremely horny and desperately wanted to cum.

"Oh fuck it," she said as she swung her legs off the edge of the bed, spread them wide, and started pumping her still rigid member with the right hand, and teasing her pussy lips with the left. Fantasies of Lindy peeing on her breasts and rubbing her enormous clit on her hard nipples were more than enough to bring Clara to orgasm. Lowering her gaze to focus on her impressive length, Clara groaned softly and watched as the flexing rod in her grasp produced half a dozen long, slick jet of clear girly cum, which flew from her swollen glans onto the recently soaked wall about three feet away.

After her orgasm subsided, Clara fell back on the bed and breathed deeply. No one had ever before driven her to such levels of lust especially in a dream. Lindy and Clara had only been friends for a little over three months, but Lindy made her feel cared for and desired. Lately, Clara found that she could not stop thinking about her. It wasn't just her physical endowments; it was the innocence and trust that touched Clara deep down. As these emotions washed over her in the midst of her afterglow, her eyes filled with water and she fell back onto the bed. Clara laid there, tears slowly streaming across her face, wondering if she was falling for Lindy.

Several minutes passed, and the scents being produced from her impromptu morning release, were bringing Clara back to the harsh realities. Not only was she hungry, but she had a mess to clean before breakfast. Putting on a pot of coffee, Clara become a woman on a mission and went about her tasks efficiently and with great haste.

Chapter 3: Clara's Accidental Voyeurism

Clara had finally finished cleaning the mess in her bedroom, then ate a light breakfast. It was a sunny day, so she decided it was about time to continue working on her tan. Clara donned her favorite black monokini and went outside to relax and sunbathe on one of the poolside lounge chairs.

Clara's backyard was hidden from the street, but the houses were close together allowing each occupant to easily see into the backyards of their next door neighbors. Thankfully, the house to the right of Clara's had a rather tall wooden fence with slats that barely had any room between them, so there was a good deal of privacy on that side. The fence on Lindy's side, however, was of the typical chain link variety so she could easily see Lindy's window and into the back door of Helen's house, which was basically a large pane of glass.

Glancing toward Lindy's house, Clara was able to see both Lindy and Helen reclined on the well-padded sofa. The sofa was an 'L' shape and Lindy was seated directly facing the back door, while Helen faced the TV. She immediately noticed that Lindy was in a robe, and that the robe was falling open.

Clara was instantly curious and quickly walked past Lindy and Helen's line of sight so as not to draw any attention. She then stopped, walked to the fence and squatted down. Peering over, Clara could see in the back door and saw what was playing on the TV. She smiled as she recognized the futanari anime playing on the big screen and figured both Lindy and Helen were horny, or at least getting there.

Inside, Lindy had let her legs fall open causing her bathrobe to fall open. Lindy hadn't yet put on any panties, so Clara could easily see her shaved muff and her growing erection as it pushed past the outer lips. She could partially see that Helen's legs were also open, but couldn't determine anything beyond that.

In spite of her adventure earlier that morning, the view Clara had of Lindy and Helen was having a substantial effect on her own libido. Her penis had quickly swollen to produce a very noticeable bulge within the stretchy fabric of the swimsuit making it somewhat uncomfortable. For some relief, she adjusted her swelling member to point upward in the monokini. There, her erection quickly grew taller and taller until it had reached its full 15" and the head of her lengthy shaft was peeking out of the swimsuit where it met the plunge of the neckline.

As the videos played on the TV inside, Clara began lightly stroking her stiff member through the thin material, while Lindy had started petting her own swollen shaft. Though Clara couldn't see it, she guessed Helen was probably diddling her own clit while taking in the erotic scenes.

All three women were steadily working themselves into a lusty haze. Clara had started panting as Lindy stopped petting and was now steadily jilling her massive clit. Helen's left arm had dropped into her lap and Clara assumed she was busy massaging her own aroused womanhood.

The image on the TV was now a scene from a CGI futanari video in which a stunning, brunette futanari stood at the end of a bed, while fucking an adorable blonde laid out before her. Several minutes went by as the camera circled around the copulating couple. The camera position switched as the brunette moaned loudly and leaned back, pulling her monstrous shaft free from the confines of the blonde's tight pussy. The camera then focused on the brunette as she pumped her huge shaft and began spewing thick ropes of cum into the air, and then all over the hair, face, breasts and stomach of the clearly orgasmic blonde before her.

As the brunette released her huge load in the video, the pee that had been collecting in Clara's bladder boiled up her stiff shaft and burst forth, creating a bubbling fountain at the tip of her penis. The flow soaked the front of her swimsuit before it gradually increased in pressure, sending the stream father out.

Lindy had given into her lust and was well into her sexual trance, rapidly jilling her now darkened and incredibly stiff clitoris. Helen was breathing heavily at this point and had leaned forward slightly to pump two fingers in and out of her very horny pussy.

The pressure of Clara's stream intensified and a steady geyser was now erupting from her swimsuit and sending out a stream of pee that painting Helen's back step. The pressure of her micturition continued to increase as she watched Lindy's pussy begin producing spurts of pee, heralding her approaching orgasm. It was Helen, however, that was the first to cum.

PTWaters1
PTWaters1
93 Followers
12