The Lindy Series Ep. 04: Lindy's Wet Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen immediately knew what she meant and was instantly surprised, "You didn't fade when you came?!"

"Not even a little!" Lindy replied excitedly, "Must have something to do with not having an empty bladder when I cum!"

Clara stood, gently stowing her now deflating penis back into her panties, and spoke to Lindy.

"This evening has been full of wonderful surprises," Clara said, smiling lovingly at Lindy.

Clara turned and looked thoughtfully at Helen, her smiling eyes getting misty, "You have no idea what it means to me to be this intimate and not be alone. I can't tell you how lonely it is to be the way I am and find any companionship, especially someone who shares my..."

Clara slowly sank back into her chair and covered her face as she started quietly weeping. Clara knew she got emotional after a powerful orgasm and couldn't stem the flow of tears.

Helen moved to stand next to Clara and gently took her head, resting it against her soft stomach. She stroked Clara's raven hair and whispered, "All things happen for a reason Clara. It seems we three are very good together and I don't see any reason why you need to be alone any more. You are always welcome here, Honey, day or night."

With that, Clara stopped holding back and gently sobbed as Helen held her. Lindy had risen and also moved to hold Clara. For the next several minutes, Helen, Lindy, and Clara shared a euphoric afterglow... and everything was right in the world.

12