Line of Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarciaRH
MarciaRH
391 Followers

Ken called at noon and woke me up.

"Hi," I said sleepily, searching blindly beneath the covers for Jacob and setting him on the nightstand. Edward was still up my butt, still enjoying and keeping me company. I tucked him in tight and lay on my back to keep him there. "What are you doing?" I could hear voices in the background.

"Did I wake you up?"

"No," I lied. "I'm up."

"Up to what? Enjoying yourself?" He suspected I'd had a late night.

"I'm laying in the bath, enjoying my bubbles."

"Splash," he said. "I want to hear it."

"OK. I lied. You woke me up."

He laughed, making my face turn red. I told Edward to hush up.

"What time did you go to bed?"

"I stayed up late watching movies."

"Um-hum. Don't make yourself too sore. I want you ready when I get home."

"Stop it," I said. "You're embarrassing me."

He laughed again. "You are alone, right?"

"I'm with Edward," I said truthfully, "and Jacob. They're keeping me company."

"I won't come home to find you six months pregnant, will I?"

"It happened to Bella," I pointed out. "But you don't have to worry; Edward's been enjoying me anally."

"Fucking lucky vampire. Jacob gonna bless you with a litter of puppies?"

"I don't think wolves have litters, and they're called pups, not puppies. Besides, I'm on birth control," I reminded him.

"Good luck there. The reason I called was..."

We talked another fifteen minutes, said we loved each other and then we hung up. I checked to see if Jacob had any charge left. He was completely dead; he had given his last. I opened the bedside drawer and searched futilely for AA batteries. I gave up and lay on my back again. Then I flipped over and slipped a pillow under my hips and spread my legs and pulled my panties down below Edward's shaft and played carefully with the base, slowly easing him in and out of me. I was careful, yet still found myself raising my rear into the air and fucking myself harder. I let him go and slipped two fingers into my hole and used the other middle finger on my clit, torturing myself. I became more and more aroused, more and more needy, cursing myself for the lack of batteries, but still not getting out of bed. I used Jacob to fuck myself without the special effects. And then the phone rang again and it was Mom.

* * *

I finally got up at three, took a long bath and washed my hair. I made a salad and had a tuna fish salad sandwich. I watched TV a while, then went to the store for milk and cigarettes. I don't smoke, but I hadn't quit all that long ago and needed their moral support today. I also picked up a six-pack of wine coolers because all we had in the house was beer, and I don't really like beer. I also bought a package of Trojan ribbed condoms. Ken and I don't use condoms.

Back home, I set the pack of condoms on the dining room table, sat down in the chair, clasped my hands and sat my chin on them and stared at the package.

"What are you doing?" I asked myself. I had never cheated on Ken and had never wanted to.

"Being prudent?"

"Being stupid," I countered. "You will not go down that road. I won't allow it." I raised my head and jabbed a finger at the pack. "Get rid of those things, right now."

I shook my head.

"What do you mean no? Are you insane?"

"Nothing's going to happen," I scoffed. I looked at the bedroom door, longingly. I wanted Edward and Jacob, batteries included this time. I didn't care how sore I was. I also knew I wouldn't make any trips to the dumpster today. It was everything I could do to leave the box in the closet.

I solved the problem and went to a movie. Then I went to another movie at another theater and used up another two hours. Then I went to Rite Aid and stood in front of a Blockbuster machine for 20 minutes not picking a movie. Finally I went home and by then it was ten minutes to eight, but not late enough to get started. I went into the bedroom, took off my clothes, put on the blue nightie and sat Edward and Jacob side by side on the nightstand. I smiled at them affectionately.

"You have to be easy on me," I said. "I'm really sore."

"We'll be so gentle," they promised. "What about Lex and John and Mike and your new friends?" Jacob asked.

I blushed bright red. "You didn't need to bring them up," I muttered, looking at the closet.

"Why not try something else on tonight," Edward suggested. "Something more see through and sexy. I'm tired of the same old red and blue nighties, aren't you, Jacob?"

Jacob agreed enthusiastically. "How about that black lace baby-doll with matching panties?"

I blushed bright red again. It was the most see-through thing I owned, a ridiculously skimoy outfit that hid nothing except my nipples and my crack. It did this by virtue of three stitched on pink roses. Which Ken thought were adorable and I thought appalling. Ken bought me the outfit however, and I didn't complain. At least verbally.

"I'm not putting that on," I muttered.

"Why not? You look delectable in it."

"Because I know what you're doing, and I'm not going along with it."

Jacob snorted. "Being sexy is wrong?"

"It is when the end result is what you're thinking."

"I'm not thinking anything. Are you, Edward?"

Edward shook his nicely shaped head. "I just like my date hot as she can be, that's all."

"So I'm your date now," I said wryly.

"Mine too," Jacob reminded me. I remembered them both in bed with me last night and this morning—well, multiple times this morning, and smiled and blushed again. My double-date, my friends with benefits. Of course, I was the benefit. I liked being the benefit.

"You don't like John and Lex very much," Jacob observed.

I shook my head in discomfort. "Not much. They really took advantage of me last night."

"It was difficult for us to hear," Jacob said. "Edward commented that it wasn't much different than being raped, what they did to you."

My face got flaming hot. "You heard?"

"It was hard not to hear. You were only next door, Michelle."

"In the kitchen doorway," I remembered. "I'm sorry. I never considered that. It must have been very rough on you guys."

"Not as rough as on you," Edward commented dryly. "The only one who treated you with respect was Mike."

Smiling, blushing again a little, I nodded. "I do like Mike. Actually, Mike's his middle name. His first name is Emmett."

"My older brother, I know," Edward said. "I didn't want to bring that up."

"Why not?" I asked, grinning. "Embarrassed by his muscular build?"

"Something like that." Edward cleared his throat. "Anyway, Emmett is welcome any time. We'd love sometime to have a foursome with you."

I giggled girlishly. "You mean, plug all my holes?"

"I wasn't being crude."

"I was," I teased. "Who gets me where?"

Jacob laughed while Edward shook his head disapprovingly. Jacob said: "If you truly want to be plugged, then I should enjoy your rear end while Edward employs your mouth and Emmett takes my place in your vagina. I think that makes best use of your available holes. As far as properly plugging you goes."

My entire insides, breasts and nipples included, tingled. "I've never been air tight before," I whispered.

Jacob's suggestion made sense. I would enjoy Jacob up my rear end and Emmett's muscular shaft would certainly fill my vagina. Edward was sufficiently large to fill my mouth, if not quite like Lex did. Reaching a decision, I said: "I'm all for it. Let's go."

I freed Emmett from closet confinement, ignoring the objections of the others, and carried all three of my lovers into the bathroom. All three enjoyed a thorough bathing with soap and water. Emmett tried to impress me with his muscular build, but was shouted down by an indignant Edward and Jacob.

"Don't make me go canine on your ass," Jacob warned, to which Emmett retorted: "Try it. You'd look good up your wolf girlfriend's ass," to which I cried indignantly, "Wait a minute! Wouldn't that be me?"

"Problem solved," Emmett responded smugly.

"Smart ass." I held him beneath the faucet until he sputtered for breath, and got an apology. I wondered if I wasn't taking this role-play business a bit too far. All three of them laughed at me.

If the dildo fits, hon...

Laughing, I took all four of us into the bedroom and dutifully changed out of the blue nightie and into Jacob's baby-doll. I felt particularly foolish, but they certainly liked it. Looking in the mirror I did not see a Victoria's Secret model, or even one from JC Penney. Maybe Frederick's of Hollywood, I thought, turning this way and that. Emmett pretended to pat my ass. Jacob growled again and Edward tisk-tisked. Oh, you boys, I thought. It was exactly 9 o'clock.

I had told Jacob the truth: I had never been airtight before. I'd once been with two guys at once, and had made love to myself many times with Edward and Jacob, and with other lovers before them, but I had never had something in all three openings at once. It wasn't easy, accommodating all three. I was perfectly used to Edward and Jacob, but Jacob usually enjoyed my vagina and Edward my rectum. Tonight Jacob purred happily away in my ass, while Emmett flexed my muscles with his muscle, and Edward played hide and seek with my mouth. Of the three, Edward was the hardest to familiarize myself with. He certainly enjoyed my efforts though. What I lacked in style, I made up for in effort.

This went on for half an hour before Jacob made a suggestion.

"As much as I enjoy your tight little rectum, and believe me, I do love it, Michelle, I miss my home."

I released Edward and panted a moment before answering. "Sorry, you know I can't do that, Jacob." As much as I wanted him, I refused to put my rear end up my vagina. The few times it'd happened in the past, I worried endlessly about infections and possible damage to my insides, especially my fallopian tubes, which I knew were susceptible to scarring from runaway infections. And it was too disruptive to my lovemaking to get out of bed and wash one or the other to put in my vagina. Besides, I'd only want one or the other to have me vaginally, so Emmett was staying in my ass, and Jacob in my vagina.

"We have condoms," Jacob reminded me.

I wanted to smack my forehead. Of course I did! I had just bought a box.

"Where are they? I asked.

"On the dining room table," Edward said.

I groaned. "Will you get them?"

Edward laughed at me. So did the others. I gazed longingly at the bedroom door, mentally lifting the condoms and levitating them into my hand. They didn't come.

"I don't want to get up," I whined.

"No pain, no gain, Michelle."

Sighing. I got off my knees, keeping Jacob and Emmett in place with my fingertips, and hobbled out to the dining room to the table. It occurred to me that I hand no free hand to pick up the box. I bent down and clumsily tried to snag the box between my chin and chest, then bit into it when that didn't work. I hobbled back to the bedroom to the bed and dropped the box. All three laughed at me again.

"Fine," I grumbled, "laugh." I mimicked them like a 14 year old, then retook my position on the bed, and opened the box. It occurred to me I should ask Emmett his thoughts on this.

He laughed. "As much as I love your cooze," he said, "I live for your rectum and your tight little asshole. I can't believe Jacob wants to give it up."

I was surprised at that myself. I was enjoying the devil out of Jacob. "Are you sure about this?" He was, and I slid him reluctantly out and wrapped him safely in a condom. Returning Emmett to his location of choice, I slid Jacob home and sighed contentedly and relaxed every muscle in my body. Edward, I placed between my breasts and laid my arms out alongside my body. I spent half an hour like this, just enjoying the fullness in my butt, reluctantly admitting that Emmett impressed me with his big muscle. Edward accepted this with admirable stoicism.

"I still love you best," I promised him. Emmett, as wonderful as he was, had to earn my love and respect and that didn't come overnight.

At 10:30, Jacob asked the question: "You want to do it, don't you?"

I played dumb.

"You know what I mean."

"I'm afraid I don't," I lied. My eyes went straight toward the closet door.

"We wouldn't blame you if you did," Jacob said.

I vacillated, biting my lower lip. It would mean taking Emmett out and I didn't want that. And it scared the shit out of me, the thought of doing that to myself. Then I remembered something.

"Did any of you guys see a note?"

"A note?" Jacob asked.

Both Edward and Emmett shook their heads.

"I didn't either. He left a note last time." I wondered if I had missed it. There was crumpled paper in the box as packing, and I had missed the boxes of KY in the first box. I could have missed one in the second too. I was suddenly intrigued. Were there videos on xHamster showing the snakes in action? I shivered at the idea. Oh boy, I thought: I'm in trouble.

"Excuse me boys, I need to check this out."

I took them with me, of course, Edward included, tucked under my arm. In the closet I knelt and placed my left heel beneath me to keep Emmett inside and placed Edward in my lap. Dragging out the box, I lifted the flaps and rooted around inside. Without meaning to I removed both snakes and set them on the floor, and then the enema kit too, and then the purple Christmas tree. I found the note between two clumps of paper and searched the rest of the paper thoroughly. I found nothing else. I closed the box and put it back, no one commenting that I'd not returned the snakes or the tree or the enema kit. I gathered them all—somehow—and returned to the bed. I apologized for removing Emmett and Jacob to sit down.

"Don't even think about sitting on me," Emmett warned. "I don't want that on my conscience." They watched with interest as I rubbed my nose and read the note. This one was personal.

"Dear Michelle..." So he know my name after all. Not that surprising. "...don't take offense, but I thought you might enjoy the enclosed three items. Based upon what I've seen you do—" I winced. "—my guess is that you'll enjoy all six items I've left you tonight. I apologize for the shock my first box must have caused. I guessed ahead of time that you would clam up and batten down, which you did. I don't blame you one bit. My one regret is that I just ruined the best experience of my life. I've watched you three months now, and I don't expect to watch you any more. I ensure your safety by exposing your vulnerability. The things you do in the dark are not necessarily private in front of an open window. That said, thank you for letting me watch. Your Secret Admirer."

As a postscript, he listed two website addresses, the same as before. Both were on xHamster. Grabbing my laptop, I keyed in the first, doing it quickly to keep from considering the note. In a way, I was touched. Horrified, but touched.

The first video featured the more muscular anal sword. A surprisingly cute redhead, Vanda, impaling herself anally. She had her own website, advertised at the bottom of the screen. The name of the video was Amateur hardcore anal toys.

The beginning of the video, the first five minutes, was perhaps the most intensely erotic bit of film I'd ever seen. On her knees in a white lace top and admittedly horrible backless pantyhose, Vanda put a slightly shorter version of my own muscular sword up her ass and wagged it enticingly at the camera. She was very nearly my own shape and size (maybe a bit bigger breast-wise), but otherwise my online twin. I moaned as she removed the sword and put it in her mouth. She did this time and again, and in every other one of her videos that I watched. (There were many.) She offered her asshole and rectum as a personal playground for her dildos. It simultaneously numbed and inflamed me. And she did exactly what I won't do, going repeatedly from her asshole to her vagina with multiple dildos. She completely scandalized me there. Shaken, but now craving my muscular sword, I typed in the second address and this blew my mind.

The girl, a bleach-blond with frizzy hair and terribly fake breasts, took the entire length of my smaller sword up her ass. Every single inch of it. The man impaling her forced even the guard past her asshole and then the handle, until only the hub remained visible. And then he pushed even that little nub into her rectum with the tip of his finger. I stared, dumfounded and apalled, aghast. That couldn't be! It had to be fake. A special effect. Yet I watched the sequence four or five times, and never saw a cut, nor a blur, or an overlap, or any other sign of trick photography. Not that it was easy. Every time the man forced the head of the dildo into her colon, she flinched or cried out softly, or grabbed something close by--bed-sheets, his arm, the shaft of the sword, the edge of the mattress....the penetration was painful. I watched her face in awe when the man put her on her back and made her hold her knees as he force fucked her time a an incredible 66 times. Four times he made the sword disappear entirely inside her and then made her go in to retrieve it with her fingertips, or force it out otherwise. I was appalled. I finally slammed the lid closed and shoved the laptop away, shivering.

"I won't do that!" I protested indignantly. Of course, I did.

* * *

Ten minutes later, on my knees in the bathroom, white tube inserted up my behind, two quarts of cold water waiting impatiently above me, my fingers on the shut-off clamp, continuously trembling, I released the water and felt it gush from the nozzle into my rectum. It was the douche nozzle I used, not the one for enemas. The douche nozzle was so much longer and thicker, not to mention ridged. "Oh my God," I moaned and dropped to my elbows and crossed my forearms compliantly. Cold invaded my insides, rushed downward heading for my belly. I could feel every ripple of it, every surge. The instructions told you specifically not to use cold water. It was my admirer's kit, not my own.

"That looks like fun," Jacob quipped.

"You should try it!" I gasped. Shivers ran up and down my spine and erupted my chest and arms into goose pimples. My nipples grew achingly hard, and I had a clitoral erection that if I was a man, would be a massive, aching hard-on.

Slowly the water pressure eased, and then came finally to a halt. I looked up and saw the bag was empty. I felt bloated like after Thanksgiving dinner. I placed my hand against my lower belly and giggled. I lowered myself into the submissive position drawn on the box and waited for the revolt. It would come fast, with icy water. I was already feeling cramps.

"Hold it as long as you can," I told myself.

"Hold it until you ache," Emmett said cheerily. It occurred to me I could have him or Jacob or Edward up my cooze right now, as Emmett called it. All three volunteered immediately.

"Sorry, I can't move." It was everything I could do not to scramble for the toilet. The boys understood, and were plenty happy anyway, enjoying my increasing discomfort. I looked at the reproachfully, lined up along the sink to watch. "Don't you have something better to do?". Jacob said no as the other two shook their heads. "Men," I grumbled unhappily. Then I grimaced with a particularly agonizing spasm and allowed static pressure to expel the white nozzle. Any moment now.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. All three broke out in humiliating laughter as I scuttled frantically for the toilet and climbed on, holding myself desperately. The instant I hit, water exploded into the bowl and we won't talk about what it looked or smelled like. I sat mortified and helpless, hands on my cramping belly as my bowels emptied explosively. I had leaked a lot of water onto the floor, more than I had realized, and I looked at it sourly. The boys continued to hoot and holler.

MarciaRH
MarciaRH
391 Followers