Ling Gam Ch. 01

Story Info
The Jedi archaeologist explores the Xeo Temples.
4.7k words
3.96
11.8k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers!

My first English story is about Star Wars. I write in any language, and it is just my fantasy about the names. There are not any Star Wars-stories in this Literotica, that's why I write.

A warning: The story is not about sex this time. My main character is an anti-heroine. An anti-hero is nor a hero, or a villain. Like Batman, he saves the weaklings while he destroys the thugs. I promise to write more about sex next chapter. But I can miss any spellings or grammars, so I am sorry for it! If you don't like my story, read NEXT.

*****

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Star Wars

Ling Gam

One hundred years after the battle of Endor and the death of Emperor Palpatine, the New Galactic Republic reestablished the bigger and stronger armed forces, and it is more powerful than the Old Galactic Republic. Luke Skywalker also reestablished the New Jedi Order, now he is away. It is better and simpler as the Old Jedi Order. This New Jedi Order is the most powerful in all the galaxies.

The famous and beautiful female Jedi archaeologist Ling Gam is a young and happy human master, more than all common humans, and she is younger than other pawadans. No pawadans follow Gam, so she decides to pass. They don't unlike her, but they astonishingly wonder over her when a very, very attractive young woman goes fast from a pawadan to a master. Gam doesn't wear the lightsaber.

However, there are five unidentified temples on the snow planet Marsyut, the water planet Terraseoi, the poisonous planet Villainduk, the phantom planet Herogwei and in the black hole, nobody knows ever to them. Both the Old and New Jedi Council looks for them in more than sixty thousand years. They just know to the temples, calling The Xeo Temples...

Gam is a Grey Jedi, nor Jedi, or Sith, and she is a Sith hunter. Why would she want to hunt Sith? It is not about the revenge or money, but she wants to play with them. A Jedi doesn't seek for the revenge or money.

The Jedi master flies to the temples anywhere in the galaxy. No, she can't tell whole the Jedi Council, where she will go. She wonders why the unidentified temples are there, she has read a little about them and they interest her. Finally she looks for them, so this Grey Jedi has the higher Force than from her old master and other Jedi masters. Now she only wears a common clothes, not a Jedi apparel.

Despite the Jedi archaeologist hates to fly, she still has to do it. Hating to fly is not the same as being afraid of flying. She likes to fly, and she is mature. It is not wrong to her starfighter, but she is not a Jedi ace, that's why. She flies on a long way to Marsyut. The droid asks her, how she is.

"I am fine. Sorry to be worrying you, R8-X4." Gam answers.

R8-X4 has "real" feelings to her and wishes that it were a human, and it told her. The Jedi master once said, they were just friends, not more. She has not any feelings to all droids, humans and other species. The Old Jedi Order didn't allow the love before, however, now the New Jedi Order allows the love. No, it is not about them or her droid. To be honest, the Grey Jedi has hidden feelings to the ladies. She doesn't know why she has them. R8-X4 and Gam know each other a longer time, maybe more 10 years. Their human-droid-relation is working, and they are close to each other.

They is over Marsyut, so they stay and bring down. Then Gam jumps down on the snow cover and looks around. It is deathly cold, she is used to this climate.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Gam thinks.

During the time Emperor Wiqom calls the deadly five Sith warriors Lord Zinwi, Darth Gwoa, Darth Ewics, Darth Mawu and lastly Darth Xadeia about the temples, one minute later they fly away. When they send fifty droids away to every temple in the planets, so the five Sith warriors wonder why Emperor Wiqom sent them there and what kind of four temples are.

As a Jedi, Gam knows, she has to have the lightsaber, and that's not why she doesn't want to have it. She wants to have silvery-yellow, though she doesn't give up on her favorite color. There are not any silvery-yellow. She moves forward, and there are many big forests, nor buildings, or houses.

The darkness lays waste to Gam after her starfighter bringed down. She is not afraid for the death, but the darkness still follows her. It hears an unidentified scream from the dark forest, lowly she sneaks along until she finds out. Many flying Sith-droids attack an Iquin, an animal living in cold climates, fastly the Republic starfighter shoots Sith-droids. The pilot who opens the door meets Gam later. He warmly watches her, and she smiles. She knows that all the younger lads and older men like her. Her heart says another thing, but not R8-X4. She doesn't know.

"You are a Jedi. Ma'am, it is nice to meet you." the pilot politely says and salutes.

"Same to you. Are you from the Republic? What are you doing here?" Gam asks.

"Yes, ma'am! Lieutenant Jake Ivars from the Republic. And I save my Iquin."

"Your Iquin... Good to you. Do you know to the temple this planet?"

"No, ma'am, I never have seen it when I just came. But I heard about the rumor."

The rumor says that the old place lies on the largest mountain on this planet. It is gold, and there is a ghost in the place. Lieutenant Ivars is not clear to hear, but he heard later from the village folk about the haunt place. They told him that just all the Imperial soldiers came to the place after the Old Republic Era. Despite the soldiers looked sad when they were back, so they gave up on seeking the place. And Gam thinks, there is more than the ghost place and the Imperial soldier.

"Will we go?" Gam warmly asks.

"Yes, ma'am!" Lieutenant Ivars says.

Gam and Lieutenant Ivars walk up to the mountain, after a moment they stay. The ice temple rises from the ground. They never have seen it before. It is larger as the New Jedi Order Temple and lights like a blue diamond. Gam looks for a hidden door while Lieutenant Ivars stands and waits. She gathers, there are not hidden doors, then she reads.

That's written in Xeoic, the ancient language:

"Welcome to the Snow Xeo Temple. The Xeo Temple seeks for a strong Je'daii, his or her Force is stronger than another Je'daiis. You who can Xeoic-read are strong. This temple is nor a religious place, or dark and light, but just a Forge place. May the Force be with you."

Gam uses the Force to lift up the port. The port opens automatic, and Lieutenant Ivars becomes surprised over her massive Force. He goes to her, then she asks him to stay and wait outside for her.

"Yes, ma'am!" Lieutenant Ivars says.

Gam goes in while she looks around, so there are many beautiful arts on the walls. They are not symbolical and serious to just the Jedi grand masters, even younger, she never has seen them before. The Jedi archaeologist happily stays and watches the Forge in the cella, or the main room, and it is very big and ancient. She never has seen it before. There also are many color of crystals. This temple looks like a crystal museum while she moves around and looks.

"The feeling is never the same!" Gam thinks.

During the time Lord Zinwi flies around over the planet, when he seeks for the revenge on his dear droids and shoots all the Iquins. He hates them and his enemies. Lastly the Sith Warrior is more powerful, so he wonders who was killing his dear droids. He calls his emperor about the report of the snow planet. Emperor Wiqom sends the Imperial Service to him.

The subject mineralogy is not her strong area. All the Jedi master just knows about is the archaeology. There are different colors, different sizes and different weight of the crystals, but she just wonders why they are here. The ghost stands in front of her and smiles big.

"I am Master Qian Woza-Zaq. You are very strong." the ghost says and bows.

"Thanks you, master." Gam says and bows.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Ling Gam, and I am the Jedi master."

"You are so young! Well, why are you here?"

"Master, I am here to look for the lightsaber, so I have not any missions."

"A Grey Jedi?"

"Yes, master. I also am an archaeologist."

"An archaeologist? I never have heard about it. Hmmm?"

"It is a scientist, studying and collecting many ancient things."

"It is new to me, knowing about the subject. I see, you have not a lightsaber. Don't you want it? A Jedi has..."

"... to have a lightsaber, I know. All the Jedi harp on about it, but I want to have silvery-yellow. There are not any silvery-yellow."

Woza-Zaq becomes surprised first, he just smiles. Gam wonders why he smiles. He takes up the crystal, seriously he explains about it. There are a few silvery-yellow crystals, and it is uncommon. They are hard to be finding out. Woza-Zaq is a geologist. Sadly, anybody doesn't use it. Gam is the first Jedi species, using and getting it anywhere in all the galaxies. The ghost warns her with his upstanding eyes first; the silvery-yellow crystals are too wild and high-priced. She nods slowly to him.

"But you really want to have it?" Woza-Zaq asks.

"Yes, master!" Gam happily says.

"First, what is the New Jedi code?"

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

"And the original Jedi code?"

"Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force. And the Second Jedi code is; There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force."

"Good, you have a well memory of the Jedi codes."

"Thanks you, because I am an archaeologist."

"Oh, that's right, don't you know to the Xeo?"

"No, not much."

The Xeo is the same Jedi Force, like the healing. It also can get him or her to blow a secret to just the Jedi and see in the past and future. All the Xeo are seers, as Gam and Woza-Zaq. The Xeo is more powerful and easier than the Republic, Jedi and Sith. It matters if a person is the Xeo, all humans and other species of the universum.

"Do you understand what I mean?" Woza-Zaq asks.

"Yes, master, I understand!" Gam says.

"Now, sit down and concentrate with your Force on your lightsaber."

Woza-Zaq lays the crystal and three different hilts on the Forge and goes back, he waits until Gam becomes finished. She knees down on the floor, then she closes eyes and concentrates her Force to make her dream lightsaber. In her dream she fought the powerful emperor, and he won over her with a big smile. This emperor is more powerful than from his predecessors anywhere.

During the time Lord Zinwi flies around to looking for his dear Sith-droids. When he stays and finds out them, so he jumps on the snow cover from his starfighter. He examines the broken droids first, however, they are not important, and the two humans have been here. The footprints are big and small, and Lord Zinwi realizes that a female young Jedi pawadan and a male Republic pilot are here. He runs to his starfighter. The starfighter follows the footprints.

Gam wakes up and wonders if it is her vision of fate. Will she die? No, she can create her own fate. The lightsaber is finished; a double-bladed lightsaber, she made. Suddenly the temple shakes a bit. The Jedi archaeologist uses her telekinetic Force on her new dual lightsaber, flying to her. Happily, she stands up and takes it, then she puts on it and lifts up. It lights differentingly beautiful and feels easier as she thought. Gam tests to spin the dual lightsaber while she walks, fastly she stops. It is good, and she is very glad, because she officially owns it. The Jedi archaeologist looks about the temple, and she understands. Woza-Zaq is not here. Gam forgets to give a thank to the master.

"Thanks you, master!" she says and bows.

"May the Force be with you!" Woza-Zaq' voice wishes.

The temple becomes deathly quiet and dark. As an archaeologist, Gam will be careful of the new lightsaber. She calmly remembers why she is here, so she is here to seek for the Xeo knowledge. There are a mass theories, legends and rumors of Xeo. They are wrong and sounds like the silly stories. A part of the rumors seem true. Now the Jedi archaeologist can see in both the future and the past. There still is a problem for her, but she wants to create both her fate and her life. She is not afraid for the death. Next she walks out from the temple to Lieutenant Ivars, watching the lightsaber.

"You have the new lightsaber. Beautiful!" Lieutenant Ivars says.

"Thanks you! Will we go?" Gam asks.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Lieutenant Ivars is dreamily happy to see Gam, suddenly the temple rises down. It perfectly disappears. When they turn around and see both the Sith Warrior and Imperial Army troopers, so Lord Zinwi waits and smiles.

"Pawadan, drop your lightsaber, or we will kill you!" Lord Zinwi orders his enemy.

"What if you can't win over me?" Gam says and smiles back.

The Republic Army troopers stand behind the Imperial Army and attack them. Lord Zinwi fastly moves to Gam, finally the Sith meets the Jedi in the first and last mortal game. They combat each other every time until Lord Zinwi becomes angry. Suddenly he uses his Force on the snows, storming Gam. She astonishedly uses her Force to remove them and smiles again. The Sith warrior hits with his lightsaber against the Jedi pawadan, but she blocks him and notices that Lieutenant Ivars is missing. Lord Zinwi breaks Gam's double-bladed lightsaber off, surprisingly she has two lightsabers. She can handle them to combating the Sith warrior, then she merges into her two lightsabers. Lord Zinwi begins to become more tired, soon he realizes, this pawadan is the master. He heard a mass rumors about the young female Jedi master. Lord Zinwi fastly hits on her and the Jedi master blocks him again, however, he tries to run away from her. The Jedi master's lightsaber throws through the Sith warrior's stomach, so he falls until he dies. She uses her telekinetic Force on her lightsaber. The Republic Army soldier comes to her.

"Ma'am, we arrested half the Imperial Army" the Republic Army soldier reports.

"Good, Lieutenant Jake Ivars lives?" Gam asks.

"Yes, ma'am! How do you know?"

"I just met him. What is your name? Your rank?"

"Ma'am, my name is Swex Adozmith. My rank is major and I am an archaeologist."

"I also am an archaeologist. Will we go?"

"Yes, ma'am! Oh, that is right, we destroyed whole the Imperial Navy."

Major Adozmith is an old man and elder than the Jedi master. He watches her. Too old to Gam! She wonders why all men fall in love with her. Her appearance is good, she knows. She still doesn't understand why. They exchange their experiences from each other while they move to Lieutenant Ivars in the military medical room. The pilot glances at Gam, suddenly he turns around. He hopes, the Jedi master didn't notice him, despite she did it. Lieutenant Ivars frighteningly wonders what she wants him. When Gam begins to be questioning the nervous man about his place, so he just answers, he left the battle. She explains to him, a soldier is not afraid for the war. The beautiful lady asks the pilot, he thinks that she is sweet. He nervously doesn't answer.

"You are not the Republic, aren't?" Gam asks.

"What? How am I questioned by a Jedi?" Lieutenant Ivars asks back.

"Yes, you are the Imperial spy, aren't? You weren't here to be saving your 'Iquin' and me."

"What? How? Am I the suspected?"

"What are you doing here in real? Answer me!"

"Eh... Ok, I spy in the Republic Defense Force for the Imperial Service."

Gam calls the Military Police, coming to her, and tells about the spy. They arrest Ivars, then he asks her, how she knew. She can explain to him about the uniform.

The Jedi master met the suspected spy. It was different of the Imperial and the Republic; a Republic pilot didn't wear the red uniform, but white. She suspected, the bloody assassin killed any family members, special baby. Ivars' hat was little blood and his dialect was hard. And more strangely, that Sith never said about Ivars.

That's why Gam knows about the Imperial and the Republic. She smiles to the surprised spy, but she tells him about a mistake, he made. A Republic Defense Force soldier comes to a Jedi, but he stands. Gam's experience is big. The Military Police order Ivars to follow them.

"Wait a bit!" Gam says.

"Yes, ma'am." one of the polices say when they obediently stay.

"What was your operational mission as a spy, Jake?"

Ivars doesn't answer. Gam tells the police to go now. They move away, but she suspects; there are more spies in the New Republic Defense Force. She calls the Jedi Council about the temple and the Imperial spies, then they wrathfully scream at her.

During the time Darth Gwoa looks around the planet Terraseoi, there are just almost waters on this planet, when her master sadly calls her about Lord Zinwi, her best apprentice. She is annoyed with the Jedi master. Emperor Wiqom doesn't calm her, however, he is not afraid for his young enemy.

Gam moves to the Jedi starfighter, then she flies on the way to Terraseoi. She has three difficult questions, so she seeks for her experience. When did the Imperial spies come to the New Republic Defense Force? How many spies were there? And lastly, what did they spy here?

"How are you?" R8-X4 writes to Gam.

"Fine, because I just got the lightsaber." Gam happily answers.

"Congratulations! Where will we fly?"

"Thanks you! To Terraseoi."

Gam quietly knows why R8-X4 cares for her too much. A droid curiously cares for the humans and other species. This R8-X4 wants to know more about the human feelings. She warns it about the spies. They speedly are over Terraseoi.

"What an ocean!" Gam says.

The Sith starfighter astonishedly shoots Gams starfighter. Gam tries to fly away from her hostility starfighter, and that's why she really hates to fly. The Jedi master curiously marvels why the Sith pilot shoots her. Darth Gwoa follows the Jedi starfighter and tries to hit, so she misses it again and again. 200 times! The Sith warrior thinks, that Jedi ace is too good, better as the other Jedi aces. Suddenly the Jedi starfighter stays, Darth Gwoa angrily tries to hit it for the revenge of her apprentice. Gam just plays with the Sith pilot, however, she smiles big and turns around. She hits the wings. The Sith starfighter blows up.

After a moment, Gam flies to seeking for the temple, despite she realizes, it is under the deep sea. She calls the New Republic to send her Jedi diving equipment and boat. They ask her about her help, but she says no.

"I need food." Gam calls.

"Roger!" one of the New Republic operators call back.

Gam waits for her food, boat and diving equipment. There are a mass mixed questions about her life in her head, but she likes to see the ocean over the planet. After thirty-four minutes, the New Republic Scout vessel fastly sends them to Gam and then it flies away. She flies to get them. The Jedi master finishes to eat her food. Next she keeps to change the clothes. She likes the diving equipment. It is beautiful, light and - blue and white. R8-X4 wonders why the female human likes it.

While Darth Gwoa lives, and she swims to the island. She reports her master about this planet. And she wonders why the Jedi ace is so powerful, wait... Maybe - a young Sith hunter. She knows to the Jedi master. Ling Gam!

"R8-X4, keep an eye on the Sith if she or he is back!" Gam warns.

Gam is ready for the treasure hunting. She wonders what happens in the future. The Jedi archaeologist jumps down from her boat in the sea. She dives down and down in one hour until she discovers the temple, rising up. This temple is jade, however, there are not any living beings around. Luckily, the oxygen tank produces from liquid to oxygen. Gam never has seen this temple before, it is more beautiful and larger as from the sister temple on Marsyut. She swims, so she stays at the port.

12