Ling Gam Ch. 02

Story Info
Ling Gam meets the spy who turns into a girl.
4.3k words
3.78
6.4k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers!

I should write "deck" and not "room" but I forgot about the Imperial Maritime ship. I promised that this chapter would be more about sex and more about Ling Gam's background. Read this story even if you didn't like my first story. Good reading!

Edited by sexnovella

*****

"We are alone at last." Gam says.

Darth Gwoa is shocked and stares at her. A Jedi doesn't say something like that! The Sith warrior lights the lightsaber. She runs to the Jedi archaeologist and attacks her. Gam is calm and blocks Darth Gwoa. She takes the Sith lightsaber from her enemy and smiles with a big smile. The Jedi master breaks the Sith lightsaber.

"No!" Darth Gwoa screams.

"Oh yes." Gam says.

"No, no!"

The Jedi master holds the Sith warrior's hands very hard while they move to the bulkhead. Darth Gwoa wonders what her enemy wants to do with her. She knows that a Jedi doesn't like to use violence. Gam reads the Sith lady's mind.

"I'm a Xeoic Jedi now." Gam says.

"A Xeoic Jedi?!" Darth Gwoa stutters.

The Jedi master nods. The Sith warrior knows that the Xeo is the most powerful Jedi. She tries to escape from the enemy but Gam is stronger than her.

"You aren't going anywhere." Gam says.

She begins to cut the Sith's clothes with her lightsaber.

"Ling Gam, what are you doing?" Darth Gwoa stutters.

Gam doesn't answer. Darth Gwoa's apparel falls down and her naked gray skin is beautiful. The body is huge and hot like fire. The three breasts are big like water melons from Earth and the vagina is very clean.

The lesbian begins to think about her past and its sexual insecurity. She was only a young woman when she started to like both younger and elder ladies and gentlemen. Gam liked to look at their bodies but she didn't understand why. She didn't know anything about her sexual orientation and that's why she wasn't sure if she was homosexual or not. She should wait until she would become an adult so she could get away from her male and female friends.

Gam had the Force since a long time ago and she went to the Jedi academy. She thought that it was impossible to fall in love with somebody in the academy but it wasn't. Her Force begun to grow stronger. The Jedi Order acknowledged Gam as a master. She was younger than the most of the Jedi masters.

The new and young Jedi master rejected all the pawadans despite their age, gender or origin. She told the order that she couldn't help the pawadans because they might fall in love with an attractive master. The order agreed with her. They wanted her to have the Jedi apparel and lightsaber. She didn't like the traditional clothes or the lightsaber. She was a Grey Jedi and wanted to play with the Sith enemies.

The past is the past and the Jedi master aims at the present.

Gam is a Xeoic Jedi who can read people's minds and see into the future. She wears the Xeoic Jedi gear and knows that she is homosexual. She is together with a naked Sith warrior that has a sexy gray skin.

What an unbelievable destiny!

"Ling Gam, please don't do it because I'm a virgin." Darth Gwoa cries.

"That's even better!" Gam says and smiles.

"But we are women."

"Yes! Do you know to the word lesbian?"

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes!"

Darth Gwoa doesn't know that the young Jedi master is a lesbian and she is afraid of homosexuals. Gam reads the Sith warrior's mind while she orders the enemy to undress her. She releases her hands and tells the enemy to stay or get punished. Darth Gwoa is nervous and tries to take off the apparel.

"Good girl!" Gam says.

The Jedi archaeologist gets naked and she has a pale body. Her body is cold like ice and petite. The breasts are small like tennis balls from Earth and the vagina is very hairy.

"I love it." Gam says.

"But you are very young." Darth Gwoa cries.

"Please touch my breasts and erect nipples."

Darth Gwoa doesn't want to touch the breasts or nipples but Gam likes it. It's the first time for her enemy to touch the human body. Darth Gwoa sent the Imperial Service away because she knew that the young Jedi master would beat them without effort. Gam wonders if the enemy could suck and lick her clitoris.

"Suck and lick my clitoris." Gam orders the Sith Warrior and points at it.

"What?" Darth Gwoa wonders.

"I'm the Xeoic Jedi and you must obey me."

"But I can't suck or lick your clitoris."

"I want you to try! Please kneel in front of me." Gam says and shows her how to play with it.

Darth Gwoa forces herself to kneel and puts her mouth against the clitoris. Her tongue licks and the lips suck all of it. She thinks that the human vagina tastes like salty water and she doesn't like it. She has learned the Sith ways and isn't afraid of humans or other species but she is afraid for this Xeoic Jedi. Darth Gwoa sucks and licks her harder and harder while the Jedi master moans higher and higher.

"Oh yes! I'm coming! I want to take your virginity." Gam moans when she reaches her orgasm.

"But how? You aren't a man!" Darth Gwoa stutters when she looks up.

"I can use my fingers. Where is your berth?"

"What's a berth?"

"Don't be nervous! It means a bed in the nautical language but maybe you didn't know that?"

"Yes but I only know a few other words."

Darth Gwoa points at the berth behind the other bulkhead. Gam gives the lady a big smile and asks the Sith if she wants to follow her but Darth Gwoa says nothing. They walk to the berth and lay down in it. The Jedi master is thinking about how it would feel like when they make love to each other.

"Oh, so exciting." Gam says.

"What are you going to do with me?" Darth Gwoa says.

Ivars killed the Digsic Security Prison officer in an instant. The spy runs to the transport and tries to fly away from the security prison but suddenly he wakes up from the dream in the cell. The room is very weird with its pink walls.

"Miss Ivars, you can't get away or get recognized as a girl." the female voice says.

"What?" Ivars screams like a little girl.

Ivars's voice sounds different. Is she really a girl? She can't feel or see any penis. She has got a vagina and large breasts! Yes, this nightmare is real.

Who wanted to transform a spy to a girl and why? She has to find out.

Darth Gwoa lies down with her back on the berth. She watches the enemy with a worried expression on her face. Gam kneels down on the berth and moves forward to see her face. The face looks like a sweet baby face with red eyes. The Jedi archaeologist starts to pinch her nipples while she sucks on the third nipple. Darth Gwoa moans and she wonders why the enemy treats her like this. The human hands and the sucking mouth are like an electrical power. She doesn't like it but her body does. Gam stops when the nipples are erect.

"Why do you let me live?" Darth Gwoa asks.

"I want you to turn away from the dark side and come back to the light." Gam says.

"I promise that I won't tell anyone."

It's a lie and the Jedi master knows that this lady is a Sith. A Sith can't be trusted and they break their promises. Everyone knows the rumor about Gam's sexual orientation and it's true. The Jedi master must kill her enemy before the Sith warrior can warn the other Sith but she doesn't want to. Darth Gwoa is sad and looks at her lightsaber.

"I'm sorry that I broke your lightsaber but I'll be gentle with you." Gam says.

Darth Gwoa doesn't talk much. Gam asks the Sith warrior to open her legs. The Sith warrior has no choice and separates her legs. The Jedi master is careful when she begins to masturbate the vagina with one finger. Darth Gwoa screams out loud when it hurts.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you about the hymen." Gam says while she continues to masturbate her.

"I know about them. Mm." Darth Gwoa moans.

"What do you know?"

"Oh. I heard about the human hymen. It's just a myth if I understood it right because there are no hymens or Wölwex. We Sith are different from you humans and my body is more delicate than yours."

Gam adds more fingers and she masturbates her vagina faster. Darth Gwoa's body shakes like she is close to her climax. The Jedi master questions her about the Sith.

"What did you say?" Darth Gwoa asks with a puzzled face.

"I want to know all about your weaknesses." Gam answers.

Gam continues to masturbate the vagina faster and faster. Darth Gwoa can't resist the pleasure any longer so she tells her all about the Sith and their weakness. They think that she is weak, fragile and harmless. The Sith warrior screams highly in ecstasy when she comes again and again. Darth Gwoa faints. Gam takes out her fingers from the vagina and puts them into her mouth. The juice on her fingers tastes like a good beer.

The lesbian begins to feel pity for the Sith lady. Darth Gwoa sleeps deep like a baby. Gam gets her apparel and has an idea. Then she calls the New Republic about the Sith warrior and asks them to send her some lesbian soldiers.

"Aye, aye, madam. Any questions?" one of the New Republic operators replies.

"How did the transformation of the spy Jake Ivars go?" Gam asks.

"I'm sorry madam but I don't know anything about any transformation."

"Ling Gam over and out."

Gam waits for the New Republic Navy. The female soldiers are gathered on the deck after one hour and Darth Gwoa wakes up.

"These ladies are lesbians just like me. Enjoy your sexy day." Gam says.

"Stay away from me! Stop it! Let me be! I don't want to! No!" Darth Gwoa screams.

The lesbian ignores the homophobic enemy. She runs away from her to the starship. The R8-X4 waits for its Jedi ace and Gam asks it if she looks good. The R8-X4 says yes but it's worried for her.

"I'm fine my friend." Gam says.

Gam jumps into the starship. They fly to the New Republic Super Security Prison while they speak about the temple. She smiles when they arrive. The Security Prison droid director Zwea greets her and says welcome. They walk all the way to Ivars cell.

"How is Jake Ivars?" Gam asks.

"She is dangerous." Zwea answers.

Darth Ewics, Darth Mawu and Darth Xadeia flies to search through every planet in the galaxy. Emperor Wiqom calls to warn them about the Jedi master. The Sith warriors thinks that they can fight her. They believe that she is weak, fragile and harmless. They can't understand how any deadly Sith warrior can lose against a young and beautiful Jedi master.

The Security Prison droids stops at the cell and wait for their boss and visitor. Gam opens the cell and she can see that Ivars is depressed. She thinks that the spy has become a pretty girl.

"Jake, your female name is Jaqueline. You look great." Gam says.

"So you are responsible for all that has happened to me? But why did you do this?" Ivars asks and looks scared.

"Yes I gave the order because I know that you are in love with me and I'm a lesbian."

"What? I heard about the rumor but I thought that you were heterosexual. Are you a lesbian!?"

"The rumor is true. Listen and let me explain."

Gam was a poor teenager when she had one date with this man. They talked about everything from space to love. She realized that he was a bad partner when the spy tried to kill her. She had to use the Force to cast him away. She was very stunned because it was the first time for her to do it. Her old mathematics teacher saw everything and ran to her. He convinced her to join the Jedi academy and she did. The Jedi academy was like a home for her.

"You know my Jedi story but the spy is still missing and not even the New Republic Security can find him." Gam says.

Ivars is speechless.

"He is unlike the regular men who fall in love with me all the time and you can understand this. I believe there is something good in everything and everybody. I love to have sex with women." Gam continues.

"You can be trapped like a girl here or you can be with Ling Gam. No droids in this prison remembers anything and I'm a droid." Zwea adds.

"Jake Ivars's body is gone. Please tell me how many spies is out there or I'll leave you alone in the darkness."

Ivars thinks for a long time. She loves Gam very much and can't imagine that the Empire would ever search for a girl. They believe that Jake Ivars is dead.

"Ok, there are forty spies including me." Ivars says.

"Good choice. Zwea, warn the Security." Gam says.

Zwea erases the Security Prison droids's memories. It goes from the cell and warns the Security about the spies before it erases its own memory. Ivars is afraid to be a woman and one thing is on his mind.

"What happens now?" Ivars asks.

"You must buy a lot of new female clothes. Let's go shopping." Gam answers with a smile.

"Where are we going?"

"To Corellia. I promise to protect you with my life and I'll keep you company."

"I don't need a partner or your protection! I'm an experienced spy! The Empire has given me over thirty medals for my duties!"

"You aren't a spy any more but you are my new girlfriend! Over thirty medals are a very heavy burden to carry since the Empire is the dark side! You must learn to behave and it's very difficult to be a lady! You can stay in your cell forever and dream about the freedom you could have had together with me. Good bye Miss Ivars!"

Gam leaves the bad-tempered and misunderstood woman. Ivars doesn't want to be a woman or be left by the Jedi archaeologist.

"Please wait for me! I'm so sorry! Of course I want to be with you." Ivars says.

"You will get a second chance because I like you. Do you want to stay alone or leave together with me?" Gam says.

"It seems like you are my best choice right now."

"Yes but I must follow the Jedi code. It means that the Jedi serves others with a good cause and defends all the good in this galaxy."

Ivars nods. The ladies walk to the newly built Jedi starship. It flies away with R8-X4, the spy and the Jedi from the prison to the planet Corellia. Ivars is inside the captain deck and can't understand why the Jedi master wanted to transform her into a young woman. But only a woman can know what a woman wants. Gam watches the hologram that shows a unhappy girl. The R8-X4 asks the Jedi about her girlfriend.

"She is confused and shocked. I ask you to give her some time." Gam says.

The starship lands on Corellia's airport. Gam and her members open the rear exit. The Corellian committee stands and bows in front of them.

"Welcome to Corellia, master Ling Gam." one of the committee members says.

"Thank you very much, my dear friend Jemina." Gam says and bows.

"Who is your pawadan?"

"It's my new girlfriend."

"I didn't know anything about your lesbian side. We heard only the rumor about you."

"Yes but it's true."

"Wait a moment! You are a Jedi and the Jedi Order can't allow lesbians."

"The old order didn't but the new order is more open minded when it comes to love and sex."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. What can I help you with?"

"Yes, I forgive you. My amazing girlfriend needs to be trained as a lady and needs new clothes that suits her. All the expenses will be paid by me."

Ivars is surprised over her generous and kind girlfriend.

"Come with me Miss?" one of the other committee members says.

"Irox, Jaqueline Irox. Can you help me, Miss?" Irox says.

"Mrs. Johansson, Ewa Johansson. You heard what Ling Gam said."

Irox is not used to be a lady and Gam smiles at her. The woman moves like a man but the teacher teaches her how to move like a lady. They walk to the shopping mall while the Jedi master and Jemina walk to the university. They have a long discussion about her new starship and apparel.

Gam looks around the A.I. centrum. It's larger than her old high school but smaller than the Jedi academy. There are A.I. and supercomputers inside the building. The Jedi archaeologist is bored until she finds a new hologram A.I that looks like a living human and it's a really beautiful female.

Gam points at it but nothing happens. Two men come to help her and bow. They politely presents themselves as professors of archaeoinformatics and scientific galactic visualization. Gam bows and one of them tells her name. She asks them why the A.I. doesn't work. They point at it and one of them finds the solution to the problem.

"The A.I. is turned off because the memory is empty. This specific model is designed to look and act like a human." the professor of scientific galactic visualization explains.

"It has knowledge in mathematics and archaeology. It's intelligent and can reprogram any device." the professor of archaeoinformatics adds.

"The A.I. uses the facial and neuroendocrine recognition system."

"I want to have it for my Jedi starship." Gam says.

"We can sell it to you." the two professors say.

The professor of galactic scientific visualization says that the A.I. is free for her when Gam asks them about the price. She smiles and he wishes her good luck while the other professor turns on the A.I. before they run away.

Irox and Johansson are outside the largest clothes shop on the planet but she doesn't want to wear any female clothes. Johansson warns Irox that her new girlfriend would get very disappointed if she showed up without any new clothes.

The committee member picks up the hologram and tries to call but Irox stops her. She shakes her head and Johansson thanks her. They enter the clothes shop. The shop assistants ask them if they need any help. Johansson says yes and Irox gets nervous.

Gam guesses that the professors didn't want to be recognized by it. The automatic A.I. unit scans the Jedi master with a green light.

"Hi my mistress. My name is MANFERS." The A.I. says with a female voice.

"Can I guess what your name stands for?" Gam says.

"Yes."

"Mathematical Archaeological Facial and Neuro Endocrine Recognition System?"

"That's right!"

"Your name?"

"Ling Gam."

MANFERS thinks fast.

"You are a Jedi master. You are a Chinese and European. Your name means Zero Gold in the Terra Cantonese Language." the A.I. says.

"That's right. Do you know many languages?" Gam asks.

"I know about 300 septillion languages."

"I want you to reprogram my starship."

"Yes. What's the access code to your ship?"

"The name MANFERS sounds like a male name. Can I call you Farmsen?"

"Yes, you can call me Farmsen."

Gam gives the code to Farmsen and she asks it to avoid her private electronic logbook. Farmsen says that she won't read it. The A.I. is programmed to obey the owner and nobody else. She disappears to reprogram the Jedi starship. The Jedi master walks away while she wonders if everything is alright with her girlfriend.

Irox is nor sad or happy but mostly sour when she walks around in the dressing room because she has to remove all of her clothes and get dressed like a real lady. Irox hates everything that has something to do with girls.

"Why?" Irox screams.

Why did the Jedi master want Irox to transform into a girl? She looks at herself in the mirror. Her appearance is fantastic. The girl smiles when she explores and plays with her sexy curvy body. Irox must remember that she is a girl and calms down. She likes the simple red, dark green and white clothes.

The girl realizes that Gam loves girls more than anything else. Gam hated the tough Ivars but loves Irox. She becomes happy when she thinks about the Jedi archaeologist and that they are a couple. Irox forgets about Ivars because she is the the Jedi master's dream girl and Jaqueline Irox is the famous female Jedi master's girlfriend. It's awesome but many planets in the galaxies doesn't allow this.

Irox wonders if she is sweet, nice, lovely, mature or sexy. Irox identifies herself as a shy lady that has no family. She can understand why Gam is cold to the evil and warm to the good.

The doorbell disrupts her thoughts. Irox orders the automatic door to open for Gam. The Jedi master smiles when she looks at her and nods.

12