Ling Gam Ch. 06

Story Info
The mysterious assassin plans to kill a royalist.
2.9k words
3
4.2k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers!

This chapter is about a planned assassination. I like unsolved mysteries and crime scenes. I warn for one torture scene.

Edited by sexnovella.

*****

Irox wakes her lover. Gam wakes up and yawns.

"Good morning, my sleeping beauty." Irox says.

"Good morning, my Jedi." Gam says.

The ladies get up from the berth and put their Xeo clothes on. They leave the deck. Farmsen waits for her owner and Gam wonders what's wrong.

"What's up Farmsen?" Gam says.

"My mistress, you've mail from the New Republic Security Force." Farmsen says.

"Thank you Farmsen. You can go now."

Gam opens the mail and the holography shows that it's the male agent Aiwo Janxoi.

"We've heard that you can help us. The royal party begins soon and we haven't much time but you must stop the mysterious assassin. Fly to the royal planet Zoetu as soon as possible." Janxoi says.

Gam goes to the galley and eats. Shocia and Lixuw wake up.

"Good morning, mistress." Lixuw signs.

"Good morning." Shocia says.

The ladies wonder what they'll do today. They go from the berth to get their clothes. Shocia thinks that the maid looks sexy. Lixuw asks what she thinks.

"You're sexy." Shocia signs.

"Thank you, mistress." Lixuw signs.

After the breakfast, all six members talk about Zoetu and the planned assassination in the conference. The other human members are happy to meet the Royal Couple. Gam warns about the mysterious assassin. She asks Shocia and Lixuw to stay, but the deaf archaeologist is a martial art and a military weapons expert.

"Do you understand?" Gam says and signs to Shocia.

"Aye, aye, captain." they say.

"Let's find the mysterious assassin."

The Jedi starship lands on the port. Janxoi, his six men, the two Zoetu Royal Police Service men and the two Jedi knights wait for the Jedi master. All four members open the back door. The security force and the royal police service salutes for Gam while the Jedi knights bow to the powerful master. They speak about the mysterious assassin.

"The assassin is a human, madam." Janxoi says.

"How can you know this?" Irox asks.

Before the royal party began the royal police service got an alarm from the café owner and questioned her. She got two different messages and the royal police service took this very seriously. They asked the cafe owner if she has seen any strangers. Her answer was that she has met many strangers from the all the galaxies.

The first message was about the killing of the royal couple and the second was about the destruction of the royal party. Who tried to scare the royal couple and why?

The royal police service didn't report this to the government but they tried to find more clues. They contacted the security force and they contacted the Jedi Order. Everybody had heard about the powerful Jedi master.

"We need your help." Janxoi says.

"We need to question the cafe owner. What's her name?" Gam says.

"Sana Qaien."

"I know her." Irox whispers in the ear.

In the next moment Gam and her team walk to the Dreamily Ziona Zop café. The café is small and Qaien is happy. The members walk to her and ask questions about the threats while the R8-X4 scans the whole café and it finds a bomb that will blow in twenty minutes. Gam wants to call Farmsen but she feels that the enemy is near.

"I sense that a Sith is here." Gam says.

The long Sith warrior appears and lights his lightsaber. The guests run away from the café but Gam's members stay.

"I've killed many Jedis." the Sith warrior says.

"You can't kill me." Gam says and smiles.

"Really?"

The warrior uses the Force lightning against the Jedi archaeologist but it doesn't work because Gam uses the Force shield. The warrior is surprised.

"What are you?" he wonders.

"I'm the best Jedi there is. Was that all you can do?" Gam says.

The warrior runs forward and tries to slash the pawadan. She lights her dual-bladed lightsaber and blocking him. They fight until the warrior becomes tired. He can't beat this young woman.

The Sith realizes that the Jedi pawadan is a powerful master. Gam reads his mind and uses the Force to push him away. The warrior flies back against the wall and gets knocked out.

"Farmsen." Gam calls.

"Yes, my mistress?" Farmsen says.

"Defuse the bomb."

"It's done."

It stopped on 6 seconds and Gam thanks her A.I. before it leaves. The new Xeoic service agent Irox asks Qaien to surrender.

"I'm not afraid and I'll never surrender." Qaien says.

"You're from the Imperial intelligence." Irox says.

"What?"

"Do you know the Xeoic service?"

Qaien swallows when Irox holds Qaien's throat hard and licks on the cheek. She throws the spy down on the floor. The spy wonders why the Xeoic service agent hurts her.

"Tell the truth or we'll abuse you. What's your mission?" Irox wonders.

Qaien has heard about the Jedi lesbian and the lesbian couple. She tells them that the Queen's two lifeguards wants to kill the King and replace the royal couple with a new one.

"I've told you the truth." Qaien says.

"Where are they?" Irox says.

"I swear to the Empire that I don't know."

Irox lights the lightknife and threatens to cut her clothes. Gam joins the conversation and smiles when she licks on her ear and whispers.

"The Empire is the dark and evil side. Swear to the light and good side!" Gam whispers.

"I swear that I don't know where they're but the lifeguards are in the VIP nightclub." Qaien says.

"Good girl. Thank you for the info." Irox says.

Gam calls Janxoi to send his agents and warns about the lifeguards. The deaf archaeologist stays and the guests ask the Jedi master about the Sith. Gam says that it's secret and classified. After a short while, the agents leave with the warrior and spy.

"What can we do?" Gam wonders.

The deaf archaeologist waits in a long queue outside the VIP nightclub and the R8-X4 serves the guests. The two lifeguards come to the bar. Irox acts like a nice bartender.

"What do you wish for?" Irox asks.

"A non-alcoholic drink, please!" the lifeguard says.

"I can do it, mistress."

Irox mixes the drinks and lays the drinking glasses on the bar. She hears what the lifeguards talks about. Gam looks like a ugly old lady that cleans the floor close to the two lifeguards. She winks to Irox two times and it means that the Jedi master reads their minds.

One of the lifeguards wants revenge for his dead girl. The other one wants justice for her killed twin sister.

"The dead won't come back. Hate and revenge leads to the dark side. Don't take the easy path." Gam says.

Gam feels sorry for them and her dress changes.

"Who are you?" the female lifeguard wonders.

"We're the Xeo." Irox says.

"What in the burning fire is the Xeo?"

"We're the most powerful."

"I'm sorry, madam. I'll explain this to my colleague." the male says.

Their names are Eric and Gu.

"Are you sure?" Gu says.

"It's true." Eric says.

"Who's your principal, Eric and Gu?" Gam wonders.

"We don't know."

"We've never met him but he teaches chemistry teacher and his name is Jason Zio." Gu says.

"Thank you for your help." Gam says.

Gam calls Janxoi to send his agents. After a short time the agents follow the Queen's lifeguards. The Jedi master and her team move to Gio's house. They ring the doorbell and notice that the door is broken. The R8-X4 scans the house and it's okay.

The Jedi master and her team enter the house. They investigate the disturbed living room when a man threatens the chemical archaeologist with a knife.

"Where's Jason?" the man wonders.

Shocia breaks his arm and kicks him down.

"What in the burning fire is she?!" the man wonders.

"You don't know her!" Gam says.

The man sees that she has a lightsaber.

"Are you a pawadan?" the man wonders.

"I'm the master." Gam answers.

The man has to be honest to the powerful master.

"I swear that I don't know where Jason is, madam." he says.

"We know but why are you here?" Irox wonders.

The man's name is Adax Woda and he works for the King as a private detective. His Majesty is suspicious of Her Majesty's teacher. The teacher is a professor of chemistry and a mad scientist. His special subject is thermodynamics and it's about the chemical reactions. Woda wonders what the professor wants.

"You're a liar! I can read your mind. You're no private detective." Gam says.

"What?!" Woda wonders.

"You want to find the professor Jason Zio and kill the king. You don't need to hide anymore professor."

A woman appears and it's Zio.

"How did you know that I'm here?" she wonders.

"A Jedi master can sense the presence of a hidden person."

"Why are you here?"

"We're here for the mysterious assassin." Irox says.

"I'm no assassin and I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're a spy from the Imperial Intelligence. Adax is a royal spy and a double agent."

"How do you know all this?" Woda wonders.

The two lesbians smile.

"The question isn't how but when." Gam says.

Gam noticed that the windows were closed and the door was newly broken when the R8-X4 detected a girl. Shocia signs to Gam.

"What did she say?" Zio wonders.

"A professor shouldn't smell like chemicals." Gam says.

"Is she a chemist?"

"Yes but you and Adax are very strange."

"Where's the mysterious assassin?" Irox wonders.

Zio won't answer. Gam calls Janxoi and signs to Shocia about something. The spy can't understand the sign language or why the deaf woman smiles.

After a while Zio is stripped and sits down on a chair in the darkness. Her beautiful body is yellow and her big pink breasts look good. She opens her long legs when Shocia enters the room like a model and becomes jealous of the hot body. Zio asks her if she can talk and hear.

"I was born deaf but I can talk. Nod if you can understand me." Shocia says.

Zio nods.

"I don't care about the assassin but I want to play with your body." the deaf woman says with a cold voice.

The spy shakes her head because she has no experience of the lesbian torture methods. The deaf woman goes to her.

"Do you know the Greek mythology from Terra about Tantalus?" Shocia asks Zio.

Zio shakes her head but she knows many other Greek mythologies from Terra.

"Listen." Shocia says.

Tantalus was a mortal king but also a son of a God. He made many evil things to the Gods and Goddesses. They sent him to the Underworld. He was tantalized to food and drinking. The word tantalized comes from the name Tantalus.

"I'm his relative and I don't believe the legend but I follow the law." Shocia says.

Shocia kneels and touches Zio's pink breasts while her tongue finds the vagina between her legs. Shocia licks it faster and harder when she thinks that it tastes like a good wine. Zio is quiet until the deaf woman sucks and licks harder on her clitoris. She screams out her orgasm and the vagina splashes and the spy explains that the King's lifeguard is a Sith assassin.

Shocia knows that her body has given up and she wants to tease the spy.

"Thank you." Shocia says.

"Go away!" Zio says.

"Do you know what the Jedi master has planned for you?"

The worried spy shakes her head.

"She'll sell you as a sex slave on the legal market." Shocia says with a smile.

"I'm no slave. Please, I beg you to keep me, mistress." the sad spy says.

"Sorry, I can't hear you when I'm deaf and she'll sell you to a lesbian not a man."

Zio tries to resist the Jedi's mind control.

"Please, I can do anything you want."

Zio can't move when Shocia liberates her from the chains.

"Stand up." she signs.

"Yes, mistress." the controlling Zio signs and stands.

"You hate men and love lesbians. You aren't a spy or professor. Tell me who you're."

"I'm Jason Zio and I hate men but love lesbians."

"Good girl!"

In the next moment the King meets Sith assassin that pretends to be the King's lifeguard.

"Good day, His Majesty." the Sith assassin says.

"Good day. Where are all the other lifeguards?" the King says.

"They're dead and so are you!"

The assassin uses the Force lightning against the King but the Jedi master manages to stop him with the dual-bladed lightsaber. The Sith and the Jedi stand in front of each other. The King wonders what happens and who the young woman is.

"Run to safety, His Majesty!" Gam says.

The King runs away.

"You're the Jedi master." the Sith assassin says.

"Yes, I am." Gam says.

The Sith assassin vanishes like a ghost. Gam closes her eyes and uses the other senses. She turns around and cuts the his stomach when he stands behind her. Gam opens her eyes and the Sith assassin falls down on the floor.

After the trade with Zio, Gam and her team met the royal couple in the royal party. The royal couple greets them.

"Thank you." Gam says and bows.

"No, I thank you. What's your reward? Men, money or anything else?" the King wonders.

"No, thank you, His Majesty. I'm a Jedi and follow the Jedi code by respecting all life and I've a fiancée."

"Please forgive me my husband but you don't know how wise a Jedi is." the Queen says.

"I understand, my wife."

The King sees that Gam and her team is tired.

"We've rooms for you and your maid can have a separate room." he says.

"No, His Majesty, our maid is together with the deaf archaeologist." Irox says.

"Please forgive my husband but he thought that your maid was single. Darling, be polite to our guests." the Queen says.

Shocia signs something. that the King and Irox can't understand.

"She's tired and needs to sleep." the King says.

"My darling they wonder if they can admire the architecture." the Queen says.

She signs that they must forgive her husband.

"You're welcome to explore the palace." the King says.

The whole team goes inside the palace. There are a many beautiful and old things. The archaeologists, Gam and Shocia think that some things are over fifty thousand years old. Lixuw and Irox become impressed by their lovers knowledge. The team wonder what they should do on a royal planet.

"What's your wish?" Gam asks.

"I wish that I was your dream girl." Irox says.

Gam gets a holographical call. She wonders if she should answer it and they nod.

"You're welcome to come and visit our museum for free. The royal economy section pays the event's expenses including the amusement and the entertainment." the King says.

"Thank you, His Majesty." the women say.

Gam and Irox went to the shopping center while Shocia and Lixuw visit the archaeological museum. Lixuw asks Shocia about the old things. They giggle like the small girls and kiss each other.

Gam and Irox bought sexy underwear. They decide to walk to the galactic library to find out who the Xeo enemy is. The information is very old and long. The Xeo enemy is the Gemi. How could this information be read in a galactic library?

This organization is more powerful than the Sith but weaker than the Xeo. The Gemi has no leader or colleagues but the Xeo collaborates with others. The Gemi don't care about money, love or feelings. They only want to destroy the life on every planet in the galaxies. They're afraid for the Xeo because they always lose against them.

They hide like robber leaders, star pirates and terrorists. They're women that desire the dark power to control the universe.

Five armed robbers enter the archaeological museum and scream that this is a robbery. One of them kills the alarm. The guests and the security guards are forced down on the floor. Shocia can't hear and Lixiw gets scared. They kiss and hug each other when one of the robbers aims at them.

"Are you deaf?" he says.

Shocia kicks him in the stomach and he falls to the floor. She takes his weapon and aims at the robbers. Gam disarms them and blocks the only exit with the Force.

"The Jedi master!" the robbers say nervously.

"Yes, I am." Gam says.

"We've set three time bombs inside this museum and they'll explode in less than one minute." the female leader says.

"I can stop them."

The robbers laugh at the Jedi master and say that they can't believe her.

"Farmsen." Gam calls.

"Yes, my mistress?" Farmsen says.

"Defuse the bombs."

"They're defused."

Gam thanks the A.I. and it's gone. The robbers become disappointed and wonder where the A.I. came from. They look at the timer and it stops on 2 seconds. The royal police arrest the robbers.

"What are you?" the leader wonders.

"I'm your worst nightmare." Gam says.

Irox asks the police to give them the leader and they agree. She goes to the Jedi master and whispers a crazy idea about the beautiful woman. Gam signs to Shocia and everybody smile and nod except for the leader.

"I can always guess but what's your name?" Gam wonders.

"What?" the leader wonders.

"That's not the answer."

"Gosiq, Wogsi Gosiq."

"That's better." Irox says.

After a short while the four women take the robber leader to the hiding place.

To be continued.